Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

this was kind of sad. ishani is already extremely insecure person but by doing this vansh (unknowingly ) has given her more reasons. she is now biggest prey for vansh. i just hope she dont lose her child in the process. otherwise she will blame vansh all her life. 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Technically, Vansh did not choose between Riddhima and Ishani....all he did was save Riddhu. I just hope they don't show Ishani's miscarriage because she is already so insecure and with her miscarriage and Riddhima's pregnancy things will become way too complicated. Also, this might strengthen Vansh's decision of not having a child - Ishani might blabber that I lost my child and now u are starting your family yada yada yada

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Angrey ko kya hua

Aise expressions kyun, bathroom chala jaa bhai🤔

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoenix27

this was kind of sad. ishani is already extremely insecure person but by doing this vansh (unknowingly ) has given her more reasons. she is now biggest prey for vansh. i just hope she dont lose her child in the process. otherwise she will blame vansh all her life. 

This is all because she is gonna have a miscarriage now after this incident because that’s the rumor that’s been doing rounds and all articles 

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

This is all because she is gonna have a miscarriage now after this incident because that’s the rumor that’s been doing rounds and all articles 

lets see. makers have always given us something diff from regular itv so at-least i can vouch for that fact it won't be boring itv nonsense.  

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

lets see. makers have always given us something diff from regular itv so at-least i can vouch for that fact it won't be boring itv nonsense.  

I really hope they don’t do it to Ishani but seeing the bts VanGre crying that’s the conclusion many came into 

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I really hope they don’t do it to Ishani but seeing the bts VanGre crying that’s the conclusion many came into 

so so sad. no woman should go through that pain, not even someone like ishani 😭

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She's might blame Vansh 5%, rest 95% she's gonna blame Ridhhima.

That's just Ishani.

Don't know what illogical reasons she has for blaming Ridhhima for everything that goes wrong in her life or with her family.

Also during marriage with Angre she was so revengeful because Ridhhima got her married to him but now that she's happy with him won't even say a simple thank you.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Angrey ko kya hua

Aise expressions kyun, bathroom chala jaa bhai🤔

Exactly my thoughts🤣i thought only I found it weird