Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Technically, Vansh did not choose between Riddhima and Ishani....all he did was save Riddhu. I just hope they don't show Ishani's miscarriage because she is already so insecure and with her miscarriage and Riddhima's pregnancy things will become way too complicated. Also, this might strengthen Vansh's decision of not having a child - Ishani might blabber that I lost my child and now u are starting your family yada yada yada

Exactly! Vansh wasn’t in a situation to save Riddhima or Ishani, Riddhima  was next to him and he just dragged her, that’s all he did. 

Unfortunately as per the articles and spoilers doing rounds they say due to this incident Ishani will have a miscarriage. 

Ishani will be a major reason for Vansh to think negative about Riddhima’s pregnancy news 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Angrey ko kya hua

Aise expressions kyun, bathroom chala jaa bhai🤔

Lol 😂 muskan 😂😂😂😂

For me he looked like more shocked and didn’t know what to do as he was in a sad look 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

so so sad. no woman should go through that pain, not even someone like ishani 😭

Ya true! 

so as expected a miscarriage has happened with Ishani!! That’s shown on Monday. 

I never disliked Ishani anyways but now feeling bad for her but don’t want her to join hands with kabir 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Exactly my thoughts🤣i thought only I found it weird

I found like he was shocked like he knows his wife and child is in danger and don’t know what to do 

Like he was upset, that’s how I saw it 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Don't know why the hell is she so insecure! Vansh went to jail for her... Lying to his wife... Fulfilling all her reasonable and unreasonable demands and treating her like a princess

Yaaaa exactly 

That’s right!!!

She should know the limits and differences between a sister brother relationship and the husband and wife relationship!

This man has done so much for her and what more she wants 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

she is obsessed with ridhi same way kabir is obsessed with vansh. 🤣

😂😂😂

RishiGirl thumbnail

She's might blame Vansh 5%, rest 95% she's gonna blame Ridhhima.

That's just Ishani.

Don't know what illogical reasons she has for blaming Ridhhima for everything that goes wrong in her life or with her family.

Also during marriage with Angre she was so revengeful because Ridhhima got her married to him but now that she's happy with him won't even say a simple thank you.

Lol 😂 

That’s what Ishani is all about in this show 

I just don’t want her to join hands with kabir and create trouble for Vansh

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

The only one responsible for this incident is Aangre. Kaha gayi uski tight security...banda kisi kaam ka nahi hai.😏😏 

So there are two possibilities, either Ishani will conspire against Riddhima or she will mend her ways cause she will get to know about loosing someone special. But the 2nd one is nearly impossible. But the first priority for the show is to increase trp if it gets stable then after some time we can ask for our desired tracks.

I really and highly doubt about Ishani mending her ways now!!

For sure she’ll be more mad at Riddhima now and Aryan will instigate her more now saying Vansh saved Riddhima and not her where her hatred for Riddhima will rise more 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Lol 😂 

That’s what Ishani is all about in this show 

I just don’t want her to join hands with kabir and create trouble for Vansh

Not trouble for Vansh but she might indirectly become the pawn of Kabir's manipulation and create misunderstandings or try to separate RiAnsh..as Kabir now wants to be the good guy so he directly may not work and work through a pawn

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I found like he was shocked like he knows his wife and child is in danger and don’t know what to do 

Like he was upset, that’s how I saw it 

Yeah but in That shot I just found his expression lil weird