Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: abby143

Not trouble for Vansh but she might indirectly become the pawn of Kabir's manipulation and create misunderstandings or try to separate RiAnsh..as Kabir now wants to be the good guy so he directly may not work and work through a pawn

Ya that’s possible from that disgusting man coz he’s that spineless 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Yeah but in That shot I just found his expression lil weird

Really? Okkkk

RishiGirl thumbnail

True!😒

But from story point of view,I think she might have a miscarriage.

I feel her pregnancy track was mostly introduced to get ishangre married.

After that makers kind of didn't Focus on that at all. I don't think it was in the cards to make her a mom this soon in show.

And the current timing is apt to show her losing her child which will increase her insecurities and that will be a problem in Riansh life ( considering everything is going good now between them).

Also I think this pumped up insecurities and hatred might somewhere be related to her finally blurting out the truth to Ridhhima regarding her parents.

Orange - from the very beginning I knew this and like I always knew and expected her miscarriage happened 

I am at least about the fact that IshanGre marriage happened. 

And ya, now for sure the insecurities of Ishani has increased and Aryan will keep manipulating her more but as long as Ishani doesn’t join hands with kabir that’s fine 

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There is one more possibility Ishani might ask the baby of riansh .she can say due to Riddhima and vansh she lost her baby so  she wants their baby.

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

There is one more possibility Ishani might ask the baby of riansh .she can say due to Riddhima and vansh she lost her baby so  she wants their baby.

This is the other problem 

Hopefully this doesn’t happen 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

she is his baby sister, and she don't have parents. i have my sister whom i can't make one thing understand. 

Ya true!

But here now she has a husband and what not Vansh haven’t done to her. Give her brother some space and peace coz at the end of the day he’s a married man too