Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The only one responsible for this incident is Aangre. Kaha gayi uski tight security...banda kisi kaam ka nahi hai.😏😏 

So there are two possibilities, either Ishani will conspire against Riddhima or she will mend her ways cause she will get to know about loosing someone special. But the 2nd one is nearly impossible. But the first priority for the show is to increase trp if it gets stable then after some time we can ask for our desired tracks.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

this was kind of sad. ishani is already extremely insecure person but by doing this vansh (unknowingly ) has given her more reasons. she is now biggest prey for vansh. i just hope she dont lose her child in the process. otherwise she will blame vansh all her life. 

Don't know why the hell is she so insecure! Vansh went to jail for her... Lying to his wife... Fulfilling all her reasonable and unreasonable demands and treating her like a princess

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

She's might blame Vansh 5%, rest 95% she's gonna blame Ridhhima.

That's just Ishani.

Don't know what illogical reasons she has for blaming Ridhhima for everything that goes wrong in her life or with her family.

Also during marriage with Angre she was so revengeful because Ridhhima got her married to him but now that she's happy with him won't even say a simple thank you.

she is obsessed with ridhi same way kabir is obsessed with vansh. 🤣

phoenix27 thumbnail

Don't know why the hell is she so insecure! Vansh went to jail for her... Lying to his wife... Fulfilling all her reasonable and unreasonable demands and treating her like a princess

she is his baby sister, and she don't have parents. i have my sister whom i can't make one thing understand. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

so so sad. no woman should go through that pain, not even someone like ishani 😭

True!😒

But from story point of view,I think she might have a miscarriage.

I feel her pregnancy track was mostly introduced to get ishangre married.

After that makers kind of didn't Focus on that at all. I don't think it was in the cards to make her a mom this soon in show.

And the current timing is apt to show her losing her child which will increase her insecurities and that will be a problem in Riansh life ( considering everything is going good now between them).

Also I think this pumped up insecurities and hatred might somewhere be related to her finally blurting out the truth to Ridhhima regarding her parents.

phoenix27 thumbnail

True!😒

But from story point of view,I think she might have a miscarriage.

I feel her pregnancy track was mostly introduced to get ishangre married.

After that makers kind of didn't Focus on that at all. I don't think it was in the cards to make her a mom this soon in show.

And the current timing is apt to show her losing her child which will increase her insecurities and that will be a problem in Riansh life ( considering everything is going good now between them).

Also I think this pumped up insecurities and hatred might somewhere be related to her finally blurting out the truth to Ridhhima regarding her parents.

yes i too think so. let see what happens. 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vansh definitely will now go after Chang he attacked his family my heart broke for Angre he is in total shock what kind of security does Vansh have obviously not 

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Muskie

Angrey ko kya hua

Aise expressions kyun, bathroom chala jaa bhai🤔

😂😂😂😂

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Vansh definitely will now go after Chang he attacked his family my heart broke for Angre he is in total shock what kind of security does Vansh have obviously not 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Angre facial reaction - he knew what trouble his wife and child is in now! He’s already feeling sad and don’t know what to say!!

Red - ya true and now he shouldn’t spare Chang