〘RUBINA Dilaik〙AT #7|Winner Of Bigg Boss14 | - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

It’s nonsense. Rubiholics need to calm down we are creating a mess. He didn’t even say Rubinas name and hamne apne upar le liya. His comment section is bombarded with Rubina fans bechara 😆😆Rubina FC said he is no longer the channel head he left years ago and his tweet was in reference to kangana, not Ruby

Thanks for clarifying...feeling relieved now🙏

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

So many anti-Rubina topics on this forum. 😭 I’m pretty sure makers always stalk this forum and repeat what is said on this forum in Salmans script 😔 I’m so anxious for her. I hope Jyotikas presence helps Ruby :(

The "stalking" came to mind last week when Ruby's English was a big topic of discussion in WKV☹️☹️

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

The "stalking" came to mind last week when Ruby's English was a big topic of discussion in WKV☹️☹️

Chill guys. They are just threatened by her and are finding ways to pull her down. Sabko chodke they are after her only. 😂 itni jalti hai inki

josh135 thumbnail

Chalo salman said to disha while showing her the house - ye rubina hai aur ye acha khelti hai. He praised rubi matlab inta zada against nai hai thankfully he knows it that shes right but has to do this for the shows trps. 😊

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deleted

Edited by amrutha26 - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

STOP HARASSING RUBINA trending within minutes on twitter alongside her name hashtag. More power to our fandom 👏

josh135 thumbnail

Yaar jo bhi kaho. I feel the show will look maha stupid if Rubina doesn’t win. The show is all about her.

I find it so funny that some fans are happy about their fav celebs getting acknowledged 😂 and are sooo happy about it like they have won the show. 

Rubina in sab ke saamne sherni hai, gutsy hain, she and abhinav don’t care to butter like the rest! These two people are the best for me.

I really dont care now about all this bashing. I was truly laughing and thinking yaar ye around last week hai usme bhi inko bashing. Woh bhi after going through the worst that too back to back every week they have their heads held high. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Trending on number 3. An unplanned and immediate trend !!!! Work of purely small handles. 

Be ready for our mega trend tomorrow guys. 11am👍🏼

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitchan

That was low man. I don't understand why people mock others for their poor English which is their second language.