Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

It’s nonsense. Rubiholics need to calm down we are creating a mess. He didn’t even say Rubinas name and hamne apne upar le liya. His comment section is bombarded with Rubina fans bechara 😆😆Rubina FC said he is no longer the channel head he left years ago and his tweet was in reference to kangana, not Ruby

😆 oops even I was confused 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

apparently we have all already watched Shakti 🤣 Saumya For The Win 🥳

It’s still on air though isn’t it? I think Kamya is a part of it 

It's so annoying when I'm put into a category. I only knew about Rubina Dilaik being an actress, I never watched any of her shows. I didn't even like her tbh because one of my friend used to hype her so much and you know that feeling when someone is over hyped, it puts me off.

So me stanning Ruby is only and only to do with her personality that I saw on BB.

I am watching the old episodes where Ruby is part of it.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Jyotika . sister is coming for Ruby

Mahajan for Abhi

Aly got Jasmin connection 🤔

They sent a winner for Rakhi too 

Having seen season from start, they are definitely ONLY going by VOTES.

Every eviction was done by votes not Content.

So if we all VOTE, channel cannot do anything 😎

Only issue if vote splitting, i Feel Abhinav should not be in finale or the votes will split. That is the only fear.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Exactly, 😂 I’m seeing that people have created their own assumptions. However, if you see there has been like sooooo much support for Rubina after that water incident. Literally everyone from industry praised her and said that if they were in her/Abhinav’s position they would have done the same. They cant sit and just watch and reply okay to the words these other hms use for them. They have to give them jawab. Thats why if u see Nikki, Aly know it in their hearts and have been opening up thoda. Like they also feel too much shit is happening with them.

That's why I'm saying chill because people supported Ruby in the water fight. Arre people kept saying well done Ruby in the channel I was watching the epsiode on and there were 50k live audience present.  

This week they all looked triggered but Ruby managed to impress. Unlike Devo, she didnt sound irrational becaud we have seen Rakhi go bonkers since last week.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Mahajan for Abhi

Only issue if vote splitting, i Feel Abhinav should not be in finale or the votes will split. That is the only fear.

@Bold Exactly what I have been trying to say since days.

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Mahajan for Abhi

We can’t do anything about Abhinav now. He’s going into the finale and votes will split that way as well!! Channel could’ve done anything to evict him if they were really favouring Rubina but they didn’t. The Rubina and Rubinav fans have created this mess by constantly showering votes on him even after the fake finale. Now we are under a huge disadvantage 😵

Silvertarax thumbnail

We can’t do anything about Abhinav now. He’s going into the finale and votes will split that way as well!! Channel could’ve done anything to evict him if they were really favouring Rubina but they didn’t. The Rubina and Rubinav fans have created this mess by constantly showering votes on him even after the fake finale. Now we are under a huge disadvantage 😵

Tbh still a week left. 

Ruby, Rahul, Eijaz and Rakhi are confirmed. The fifth one is likely to be Aly imo. Nikki should be in finale too but may miss out. 

I hope Aly and Rahul both stay till the end because if Aly goes then its difficult. It will be Aly + Rahul + Jasmine fans + people who dislike Ruby, voting for Rahul. That's like 4 different groups against Ruby who will have only her fans minus Abhi fans.

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Im not going to watch this show ever if they dont make her win. If anyone else wins it is like making evil win over good! No one will trust the show ever, no one will go to participate, majority audience will lose respect in the show.

Let's see. It will be suspicious if suddenly the tides change. Contrary to the opinion on this form, Ruby has had one of her best week. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

I honestly do not understand the logic behind family week? Show is about to end, they would have met their family anyway plus its already happened. It's boring.

It seems they just wanted an excuse to bring back Jasmine and Rahul M.

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Ruby will win. Everyone please touch wood.

Touchwood and fingers crossed 🤞