Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

This is exactly how i’m feeling. What was the need to telecast that conversation between RV and Aly? Isn’t that building up a false narrative. I’m feeling really iffy about everything 

Yeah me too and im not liking this one bit. It was shown as if specially to pull her down. Baki sau bakwas kare like rahul telling sonali haramk**r is ok.. verbally you can say it but they will not show this they will only show where rubi is involved that too some 10 sec by the way types clip it was. That 10 min clip of aly praising rubi so much where was that? Where was that clip where rubi broke down like genuinely she looked extremely depressed. They wont show all that. These makers are so challu!! but shes got a very strong following now and huge respect so let’s ignore these stupid things and make her win. 
there is a mega trend tomorrow on twitter need to make her win. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Yeah me too and im not liking this one bit. It was shown as if specially to pull her down. Baki sau bakwas kare like rahul telling sonali haramk**r is ok.. verbally you can say it but they will not show this they will only show where rubi is involved that too some 10 sec by the way types clip it was. That 10 min clip of aly praising rubi so much where was that? Where was that clip where rubi broke down like genuinely she looked extremely depressed. They wont show all that. These makers are so challu!! but shes got a very strong following now and huge respect so let’s ignore these stupid things and make her win. 
there is a mega trend tomorrow on twitter need to make her win. 

i know let’s see what happens but it all seems way too fishy to me. But that’s the thing, in these last 2 essential weeks they are trying to drag the neutral to the other side. And if the news of live voting between top 2 is true then i am very worried.

And mega trend sunday ko haina?? 😲

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

i know let’s see what happens but it all seems way too fishy to me. But that’s the thing, in these last 2 essential weeks they are trying to drag the neutral to the other side. And if the news of live voting between top 2 is true then i am very worried.

And mega trend sunday ko haina?? 😲

Haan sunday 7th feb

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You all are right, they are creating a false narrative. The biggest reason they showed that Rahul and Aly scene was to imply that Ruby is going wrong. 

But dont worry guys. As long as majority of the public is with her, not even BB can do any harm. In all this, Ruby still looked positive. Her standing up for Abhinav resonated well with many people and wives and Rakhi has lost her positive image so it didnt do major harm. In fact, Ruby looked very fierce. In Devo case, Devoleena did so much nautangi that even her point turned into ashes.  A a viewer, I could not support Devoleena today and I dont dislike her that much that I would be biased. 

Even if Salman bashes her, people are aware its unfair and it will only get her more appreciation for staying true to herself. 

I am only afraid about Ormax. Ruby has to maintain her top position. As long as she stays at the top, dont worry guys. Though it would seem highly dodgy if things change suddenly but yes Ormax is the main thing.

Edited by Silveraliax - 3 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone have info if connection week already started?

Also is Eijaz out or not? Host loves him the most always. Need clarity on this.

Also all fans from now on ONLY VOTE FOR RUBINA, No more vote spiltting please. Abhi was in top 2 close to ruby this time

Only 7 are left now. Only 1 or 2 more out, then 5 finalists.

A request to all fans - PLEASE BE MORE ACTIVE, Thanks 😎

lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah for tomorrow's trend we have to break the records

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Anyone have info if connection week already started?

Also is Eijaz out or not? Host loves him the most always. Need clarity on this.

Also all fans from now on ONLY VOTE FOR RUBINA, No more vote spiltting please. Abhi was in top 2 close to ruby this time

Only 7 are left now. Only 1 or 2 more out, then 5 finalists.

A request to all fans - PLEASE BE MORE ACTIVE, Thanks 😎

The connections were not introduced yesterday so i’m guessing hat will happen today and be telecasted on Monday episode.  Eijaz hasn’t entered this weekend YET. final cut news are saying he’s not coming back and Devo will leave next week but i don’t trust that source so let’s see. But tbh if Eijaz doesn’t come back this weekend then honestly what’s the point?! 

LazyBing thumbnail

The promo!! Sallu uncle 🤢🤢🤢