shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you Fen, Anmol & Silver for your kind words❤️

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hearty congratulations for new AT 

DESPITE 1000000 odds in this forum, the only positive thread that kept us together....

Thanks a lot AT MASTER @fen😃...

And lovely members❤️

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Ruby might be bashed but this might be the second last bashing. 

I am seeing the trophy 🏆 

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Witcher

So Ruby might be bashed but this might be the second last bashing. 

I am seeing the trophy 🏆 

same here after season 7 always wants to guahar win ...now desperately waiting for Ruby to win...

josh135 thumbnail

I honestly don’t care now if she gets bashed. Really the wkw is nothing but illogical for me.

They dont even show some of the live feeds where rubi broke down genuinely or aly praising her or aly rahul talking that they would have done the same with rakhi if she had called their partners such words..

instead they showed some 10 sec clip of aly and rahul talking about rubi saying galat jaa rah hai..which seemed like a by the way type conversation to influence viewers! And Deboleena hysterical sad story.. which was drama..based on her trying to life the sofa, her crying like a baby on the bed and some videos floating around where she made some suspicious eye movement when rakhi entered the bathroom area.
Rubina caught her right she was faking.
But they will not show any right pieces of the show such cheap tactics i must say. But anyway the idea is to focus and making rubi win. If she doesn’t then the show will look ridiculous.. totally ridiculous and no one will be interested to watch or even be a part of the show ever. 

LazyBing thumbnail

I don’t know about you guys, but i feel like Rubina is being showed very negatively recently. Especially today, her stand was just not right. She did say that she could be wrong but 😔 I am worried if this is to continue. 

Also on top of that, they also showed the little convo between Aly and RV where they’re saying she’s going wrong. What was the need for that? And they are trying to show RV in a good light. He is also praised by Salman this weekend. Bad signs! 

Also, Rakhi has been bashed yes. But Salman will also bash Rubina equally. He is talking about “content” in the promo and he is definitely saying that for Rubina because she has bought this word up many times this week.

I just hope next week is better for her. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

I honestly don’t care now if she gets bashed. Really the wkw is nothing but illogical for me.

They dont even show some of the live feeds where rubi broke down genuinely or aly praising her or aly rahul talking that they would have done the same with rakhi if she had called their partners such words..

instead they showed some 10 sec clip of aly and rahul talking about rubi saying galat jaa rah hai..which seemed like a by the way type conversation to influence viewers! And Deboleena hysterical sad story.. which was drama..based on her trying to life the sofa, her crying like a baby on the bed and some videos floating around where she made some suspicious eye movement when rakhi entered the bathroom area.
Rubina caught her right she was faking.
But they will not show any right pieces of the show such cheap tactics i must say. But anyway the idea is to focus and making rubi win. If she doesn’t then the show will look ridiculous.. totally ridiculous and no one will be interested to watch or even be a part of the show ever. 

This is exactly how i’m feeling. What was the need to telecast that conversation between RV and Aly? Isn’t that building up a false narrative. I’m feeling really iffy about everything