Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

The promo!! Sallu uncle 🤢🤢🤢

Wo Ni Sudhrenge LOL

josh135 thumbnail

Sallu uncle has been bias throughout. He has his own scale to measure which words are worse, whats right whats wrong. Jabki audience had already made their decision he comes on the show and manipulates everything to go against rubina and abhinav. Is bar its more like rubina vs salu. Baki ka jeetne ka koi chance nai tha but he will keep manipulating. Im getting a headache watching him now. I think ill skip this wkw and just concentrate on the votes now. Enough of rubi abhi torture.

Edited by josh135 - 3 years ago
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

I don’t know about you guys, but i feel like Rubina is being showed very negatively recently. Especially today, her stand was just not right. She did say that she could be wrong but 😔 I am worried if this is to continue. 

Also on top of that, they also showed the little convo between Aly and RV where they’re saying she’s going wrong. What was the need for that? And they are trying to show RV in a good light. He is also praised by Salman this weekend. Bad signs! 

Also, Rakhi has been bashed yes. But Salman will also bash Rubina equally. He is talking about “content” in the promo and he is definitely saying that for Rubina because she has bought this word up many times this week.

I just hope next week is better for her. 

I also felt the same @Anmol...Ruby is being shown in bad light...the few seconds clipping of RKV-AG was shown☹️...Abhinav has been trying his best to calm down Ruby and advise her but Ruby is Ruby😀...she follows her heart...I just hope she stays positive (doesn't harp on quitting or not wanting to  win), keeps quiet and doesnt get into unnecessary war of words with RS DB etc🙏 

Am sure Connection week will give her a good boost and mental peace...she has been cooped up in BB house for many months now !

Edited by chitchan - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Im not going to watch this show ever if they dont make her win. If anyone else wins it is like making evil win over good! No one will trust the show ever, no one will go to participate, majority audience will lose respect in the show.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is last WKW.

Next week will be with connections so no major bashing.

Everyone please be more active in last week and support RUBINA

😎

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

This is last WKW.

Next week will be with connections so no major bashing.

Everyone please be more active in last week and support RUBINA

😎

Yea! Lets lift are spirits high and vote for her like never before!! I really want to make her and abhinav very very happy when they come out. These are the only to who have not seen whats going outside. Tomorrow’s mega trend may also set the right mood!

LazyBing thumbnail

Guys please give your 100% in mega trend and VOTING. We have to prove everyone wrong. Let’s make Rubina win because nobody else deserves it. If after the journey Rubina had, which was BY FAR the most difficult journey of the lot, if we can’t make her win, it will feel really bad 😭 Please try your best you guys !!

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: josh135

Yea! Lets lift are spirits high and vote for her like never before!! I really want to make her and abhinav very very happy when they come out. These are the only to who have not seen whats going outside. Tomorrow’s mega trend may also set the right mood!

Rubina has led in votes and Ormax from week 1 itself till week 18.

So yeah she is doing amazing, despite getting no favors from biased host.

Channel is doing its best to prop anybody else up but till now they have failed.

Now it is up to us - RUBIHolics to come together and make her WIN. 

👍🏼

LazyBing thumbnail

So many anti-Rubina topics on this forum. 😭 I’m pretty sure makers always stalk this forum and repeat what is said on this forum in Salmans script 😔 I’m so anxious for her. I hope Jyotikas presence helps Ruby :(

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all, just want to know how can someone just came from outside keep on targetting ruby saying all the things. Now watching yesterday's episode. Feeling bad for ruby. All jealous people are targetting her.