Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha02

Vikram be Rani were wearing matching clothes because both r concerned about Kiara while frankly Veer is not. Iam waiting for the day when Rani stops behaving like a servant because Kiara considers her that. Now she has to behave like a Rani as Veer has started behaving like a simple subtle village boy. Even the SBS thing pissed me off. I have problems with ranis behaviour now. I know it will take time . I enjoying Vikram masti with both. Love confession can wait. I only hope Vikram in love does not change his behaviour towards bro and bhabhisa  . I was wrong about Kiara . This girl is pure selfish nothing more . I thought her taking the danda to save Veer has changed her but this memory loss has shown the real Kiara. There is no vamp on this show .ranisa looks more positive . I hope iam wrong for Vikrams sake . 

I don't mind Kiara at all and her efforts because Veer is least bothered about her . Veer is doing all he can to keep Rani happy and is also concerned about bringing Ranisa out . He is the only one who wanted to bring the truth out to Kiara slowly but Rani concerns me

It's kind of weird. Rani didn't know how to do any house work. She doesn't have any experience with that. Even as the head servant her job was to order people around. So her saying she likes doing it doesn't make sense unless she is lying or exaggerating.

Then again she was raised to believe no work is better than the other so maybe it's not weird. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

It's kind of weird. Rani didn't know how to do any house work. She doesn't have any experience with that. Even as the head servant her job was to order people around. So her saying she likes doing it doesn't make sense unless she is lying or exaggerating.

Then again she was raised to believe no work is better than the other so maybe it's not weird. 

This pretending to be a servant thing should end soon. Post marriage she was shown doing it repeatedly. Better end this repetition.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

This pretending to be a servant thing should end soon. Post marriage she was shown doing it repeatedly. Better end this repetition.

I don't like it either. ðŸ˜­

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rish27

Rani is doing whatever Kiara says must be her guilt and her saying she is the reason why Kiara lost her memory so in a way she is trying to make up for whatever wrong has happened to Kiara because of her. Veer has tried to say twice it is not her fault but no effect . The sindoor scene has some effect on Rani when she showed her true self.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikram be Rani were wearing matching clothes because both r concerned about Kiara while frankly Veer is not. Iam waiting for the day when Rani stops behaving like a servant because Kiara considers her that. Now she has to behave like a Rani as Veer has started behaving like a simple subtle village boy. Even the SBS thing pissed me off. I have problems with ranis behaviour now. I know it will take time . I enjoying Vikram masti with both. Love confession can wait. I only hope Vikram in love does not change his behaviour towards bro and bhabhisa  . I was wrong about Kiara . This girl is pure selfish nothing more . I thought her taking the danda to save Veer has changed her but this memory loss has shown the real Kiara. There is no vamp on this show .ranisa looks more positive . I hope iam wrong for Vikrams sake . 

I don't mind Kiara at all and her efforts because Veer is least bothered about her . Veer is doing all he can to keep Rani happy and is also concerned about bringing Ranisa out . He is the only one who wanted to bring the truth out to Kiara slowly but Rani concerns me

Rani, since she came to the palace, everyone except Veer and Vikram treated her as a servant. Even Veer talked to her once about status and how she is different from them. After her marriage, Ranisa, Nandini and Kiara continued to remind her that she is a servant and a servant's daughter. She might be mentally strong but these things affect you anyway.

She began to accept that this is who she is and she behaves accordingly. I can understand her. She won't change until Veer has a serious talk with her about it.

Edited by Yaso1.0 - 3 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Rani, since she came to the palace, everyone except Veer and Vikram treated her as a servant. Even Veer talked to her once about status and how she is different from them. After her marriage, Ranisa, Nandini and Kiara continued to remind her that she is a servant and a servant's daughter. She might be mentally strong but these things affect you anyway.

She began to accept that this is who she is and she behaves accordingly. I can understand her. She won't change until Veer has a serious talk with her about it.

I think Veer has started doing that . The SBS segment is also in that direction. He has started doing what he has promised . Removing obstacles in her path but she also has to listen to him. 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Veer has started doing that . The SBS segment is also in that direction. He has started doing what he has promised . Removing obstacles in her path but she also has to listen to him. 

I hope he does start talking to her soon about it, and also reminds her that Kiara's condition is not her fault. She is stubborn and hard to be convinced, but Veer is actually one of the few whom she listens to.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rani is always carefree

but now she is more carefree as she know Veer is more inclined both in relationship and understanding towards her than before

So for her it is more like a normal day with hiccups

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

I hope he does start talking to her soon about it, and also reminds her that Kiara's condition is not her fault. She is stubborn and hard to be convinced, but Veer is actually one of the few whom she listens to.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Vikram knows Veer is a bit clumsy on those sections

just during the night one, a prolonged discussion got him into  more trouble from Kiara

Vikram now sees 4 ways,  knowing if it prolongs  

than Rani will get hurt, 

Veer may be a bit worked up and yell at Kiara if Rani is disturbed,  

Kiara is now his wife so his duty,   

and last but not the least   DIL kya kare of his  that goes in high octaves in seeing the touchy touchy going on in front of him

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree. Rani is too much of a goddess in these things. At least today she stood up for herself in that sindoor scene. Otherwise she lets people treat her out of place, especially Kiara. ðŸ˜¡ But I do want to say that Rani actually is down to earth. She doesn’t think any work is big or small. I like that nature of hers. But I don’t like when she lets people like Kiara and Ranisa walk all over her.

I’m also worried about Vikram...the way he took over today at the dining table and didn’t let Veer speak, it was a little weird. I get his care for Kiara, but hope it doesn’t get into the way of RanVeer or his relationship with them.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Veer should have done something in that scene than freeze.

Like tell Kiara to stop going behind Rani for all things, and just sit across and have her breakfast

Kiara is blanked out, somewhere the hurt of the mangalsutra and sindoor on the mandap  has given her a bit if  crankiness and rudeness and digusting words.  She too cannot pen down, over and above Veer towards her is giving her a bit of more reason on it

She did not ask in the serial scene when did you get married, why you put it was her question, her look towards Mangalsutra and sindoor was more of hate 

For Vikram sake want her blanked out

Her standing up for her sindoor is very much needed . Even Veer can't help her there and I loved when she only hid it did not wipe it . Yes no work is big or small but she is letting Kiara treat her that way . Vikram worries me too .

Kiara words of becoming Malkin of the resort and her getting hyper over ranis sindoor is an indication of her true nature. Do u think this girl won't have problems seeing the true Malkin and wife of Veer . The next ranisa . 

Rani feels guilty and the reason behind Kiaras memory loss. Veer's words have no effect so far

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago