Reviews Thread - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

April 1st Episode Review

Overall reaction:

Good episode! It was funny, served April Fools Day well smiley36 Rani fooled Veeruuuuu and RanVeer were together for most of it smiley27 And lastly we got some insight on the mystery.

I can get used to Veer continuously spying on Rani. smiley37 He just keeps following her everywhere.

Veer said to Birju "I agree you both are friends, but we are not enemies either". Veer ask Birju's heart smiley37 You stole his love smiley36

Birju and Rani were so obvious during the living room scene smiley37 Clearly both of them can't lie well. Great, husband, wife, best friend, no one can lie well.

It was hilarious when Veer said "I think you forgot you can't cook". smiley37smiley37

Guys Rani really put the bill INSIDE the paratha ahahhaha. smiley37 Initially I thought she would just wrap the paratha around it but nope smiley37

Rani now knows the way to get Veer's attention. And Veer is sooooo cute, he was like "the paratha is great. Masala is perfect too". Bro it was burned smiley37 They are turning into such a typical husband wife.

They have also started saying the same thing at the same time. My cutieeeessss.

Veer said "listen to me na, please" to make Rani stop trying to get to the truth. Rani just pulled her hand out of his hand. smiley19 Kind of loving their love here. So beautiful to watch even though both of them are suffering.

Mystery makes sense now. Ranisa told Vikram that she is trying to keep the matter under wraps from that night because she went to pick drunk Vikram up and then the accident happened. So Vikram was with her in the car when it happened. How did Rani get to know Vikram was there? Did the jeweler tell Birju that, whatsmiley37

"You are right, if I were in your position, I would do the same thing", Rani understands Veer like we expected. I am mostly curious about her next step. If Veer gives her his kasam, she won't break it. But she will still try to save Veer I think without having the culprit's name out. Let's see, interesting. smiley42

Birju and Jai added a fun component to today's episode. I liked it.

Birju said to the jeweler, "I am such a big devotee of the Rajawat family that I carry their photo in my phone". WHY WAS EVERY DIALOGUE SO FUNNY TODAY smiley37

Jai hanging around the Rajawat's house is quite funny too. Like no one in the house caught him? He showered, got new clothes and then just kept spying on people? smiley37smiley37

He is going to play some role with the mystery as we are imagining. Good, something interesting will happen that will bring RanVeer closer smiley41

To CVs:

1. How did Rani know Vikram was driving drunk and then Ranisa went there?
  2. How did Ranisa get to Vikram? Did she drive another car? Did someone drop her? Did she walk? smiley37
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

April 2 Maha Episode Review

Overall reaction:

I have to say this was an excellent ME in terms of execution. This is one of the highest points of this track and it was done very well! smiley32

Rani's point of view was bang on. She felt bad that this all happened to Ranisa. But she was right in pointing out that Ramadheer went to jail because of her. He suffered for no reason except his loyalty. Then she pointed out Veer went to jail for HER (Rani's) happiness. My favorite dialogue of hers was "now you tell me how many other people will go to jail to save one culprit?". Bravo smiley32 She felt bad but she knew the pain it caused her father and husband (and whoever else it still could) is not right. And finally she too told him, "if you go to jail, how will I live?".

Fahmaan was too good. He nails every emotional scene and I can't get over his acting. The way Veer fell to the ground hearing Rani's words. He knew Rani was right but he was helpless. I absolutely loved his dialogues too. "I am whatever I am because of her. She gave me this life. She is my mother, she is my everything. Please I can't see her going to jail." When Rani said "an accident happened, people died", Veer pounced back and said "I am atoning for it na!". As if you atoning it will fix someone else's karma Veer smiley19smiley19 My heart broke him.

For the second time today, post the bathroom scene, I saw Ranisa open up today. Underneath all that hatred, ego and pride is just a woman who wants the best for her family. "Every word of Rani's pricked my heart today. It scraped my heart open. But I am not mad. Because I know whatever she said is completely right."

Even when Veer kept on saying he will handle it, she knew her time was up. It's like she knew it was inevitable. To her, Rani knew which means someone else will get to know one way or another. Tanaaz was absolutely superb. When she said she is surrounded by darkness, I felt it. smiley19

I think this is the lowest point in Ranisa's character so far. I wanted to feel bad for her at some point, but I was thinking like Rani. smiley36 I understand how the accident happened, I feel bad and I do believe she didn't mean to harm those innocent people. But the lives she disrupted after that, I cannot forget. She destroyed Ramadheer's life. Okay no problem, but she did not atone for it by providing for Rani or Pinku. She consistently insulted them, called them a criminal's daughter/son, and bullied them about their status. So no, I don't feel bad for her one bit. Even when Veer went to jail, she broke but if it was Vikram instead of Veer, she would have accepted her crime then and there only. No one can convince me that she treats Veer equally. smiley36 She has some motherly instinct for him no doubt (it is natural after 28 years) but it is not like her real children at all.

The living room handcuff scene was handled BEAUTIFULLY. The tension on everyone's face followed by the breakdown after finding out the culprit is Ranisa, it was given full justice. Just in 15 minutes they were able to show the dynamics of it all.

The way everyone went crazy after Ranisa's truth came out. Everyone, Veer, Nandini, Vikram, DV, Rajmata, even Kiara, I felt the foundation move. smiley36 What Ranisa had been saying all along, crazy how the makers could actually showed that happening. Everyone was begging Vijay literally.

I am happy Ranisa got what she deserves. Not necessarily for killing 4 people accidentally but all the things she did to everyone despite knowing she was the criminal.

Vijay said "I never once thought that in front of whom I always stood with my hands folded, I would have to put handcuffs on her one day". Amazing slow motion scene where Ranisa remembered things she did to hurt her servants. It is her karma. She felt it in that moment. What an exceptional scene. smiley32

In the jail, Ranisa said "time is no one's Veer. I tried my best but it brought me to the position where I should be". Reminded me of Rani's dialogue that time never stays the same for anyone. Truly showing its true meaning here. smiley32

Now one of the most important things I noticed was Ranisa said she tried to hit the brakes with all her might but the brake didn't stop. This will play a role, especially if Jai recorded this part as well. If somehow that video reaches Rani, she will be able to connect the dots. They didn't show that part of the video in the living room scene.

Nandini and Jai's scene was good too. For the first time I didn't skip it smiley37 Nandini didn't want to hear Jai, but I couldn't assess what Nandini felt about his words after she cut the call. It seemed like she was just not ready to hear about it, she was in trauma. Hope they show her to be smart enough to connect the dots. How can Jai know "Rani did it" as soon as Ranisa got caught? Nandini called him to tell him exactly that only...

Jai's dialogue "celebrating before the win Champa darling?". Yes celebrate all you want now, because you are never going to win. smiley37smiley37

Truly love how much Vikram cares for Veer. When he felt like Rani was sad, he came to give her strength. When he saw everyone else sad, he gave them hope. When Vikram told everyone to smile, Veer did. Veer knew he may not come back, but he did it for Vikram only. UGH these brothers are going to kill me. smiley19

DV trying to cheer Ranisa up in the bedroom was so cute. "Aree I get my strength from you only," how adorable. Now I see where Vikram and Veer get it from. smiley36smiley37

To my forum ladies:

1. Would Vikram ever do the same for Ranisa? Or is Veer doing what he is doing because he feels like he owes to the family/Ranisa?
  2. They emphasized on Veer putting away his phone in the drawer. Okay firstly who does that? smiley37 But secondly, what meaning could it hold?

To CVs:

1. Hats off for a great ME!
  2. Apart from using logic, how was Rani so sure about the story she told Veer which turned out to be correct as Ranisa iterated the same thing?
  3. How come Veer didn't get a change of clothes in jail but Ranisa did? smiley36 Not that I mind seeing her like that for sometime. smiley37
  4. Um thanks for getting Fahmaan a peach suit, he looks extra peachy in it smiley43smiley42
  5. Please reveal the ViKiara wedding truth soon. If not, then KEEP HER OUT OF THE RAJAWAT HOUSE. smiley44smiley37 Why is she always there, like c'mon.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

April 2 Maha Episode Review

Overall reaction:

I have to say this was an excellent ME in terms of execution. This is one of the highest points of this track and it was done very well! smiley32

Rani's point of view was bang on. She felt bad that this all happened to Ranisa. But she was right in pointing out that Ramadheer went to jail because of her. He suffered for no reason except his loyalty. Then she pointed out Veer went to jail for HER (Rani's) happiness. My favorite dialogue of hers was "now you tell me how many other people will go to jail to save one culprit?". Bravo smiley32 She felt bad but she knew the pain it caused her father and husband (and whoever else it still could) is not right. And finally she too told him, "if you go to jail, how will I live?".

Fahmaan was too good. He nails every emotional scene and I can't get over his acting. The way Veer fell to the ground hearing Rani's words. He knew Rani was right but he was helpless. I absolutely loved his dialogues too. "I am whatever I am because of her. She gave me this life. She is my mother, she is my everything. Please I can't see her going to jail." When Rani said "an accident happened, people died", Veer pounced back and said "I am atoning for it na!". As if you atoning it will fix someone else's karma Veer smiley19smiley19 My heart broke him.

For the second time today, post the bathroom scene, I saw Ranisa open up today. Underneath all that hatred, ego and pride is just a woman who wants the best for her family. "Every word of Rani's pricked my heart today. It scraped my heart open. But I am not mad. Because I know whatever she said is completely right."

Even when Veer kept on saying he will handle it, she knew her time was up. It's like she knew it was inevitable. To her, Rani knew which means someone else will get to know one way or another. Tanaaz was absolutely superb. When she said she is surrounded by darkness, I felt it. smiley19

I think this is the lowest point in Ranisa's character so far. I wanted to feel bad for her at some point, but I was thinking like Rani. smiley36 I understand how the accident happened, I feel bad and I do believe she didn't mean to harm those innocent people. But the lives she disrupted after that, I cannot forget. She destroyed Ramadheer's life. Okay no problem, but she did not atone for it by providing for Rani or Pinku. She consistently insulted them, called them a criminal's daughter/son, and bullied them about their status. So no, I don't feel bad for her one bit. Even when Veer went to jail, she broke but if it was Vikram instead of Veer, she would have accepted her crime then and there only. No one can convince me that she treats Veer equally. smiley36 She has some motherly instinct for him no doubt (it is natural after 28 years) but it is not like her real children at all.

The living room handcuff scene was handled BEAUTIFULLY. The tension on everyone's face followed by the breakdown after finding out the culprit is Ranisa, it was given full justice. Just in 15 minutes they were able to show the dynamics of it all.

The way everyone went crazy after Ranisa's truth came out. Everyone, Veer, Nandini, Vikram, DV, Rajmata, even Kiara, I felt the foundation move. smiley36 What Ranisa had been saying all along, crazy how the makers could actually showed that happening. Everyone was begging Vijay literally.

I am happy Ranisa got what she deserves. Not necessarily for killing 4 people accidentally but all the things she did to everyone despite knowing she was the criminal.

Vijay said "I never once thought that in front of whom I always stood with my hands folded, I would have to put handcuffs on her one day". Amazing slow motion scene where Ranisa remembered things she did to hurt her servants. It is her karma. She felt it in that moment. What an exceptional scene. smiley32

In the jail, Ranisa said "time is no one's Veer. I tried my best but it brought me to the position where I should be". Reminded me of Rani's dialogue that time never stays the same for anyone. Truly showing its true meaning here. smiley32

Now one of the most important things I noticed was Ranisa said she tried to hit the brakes with all her might but the brake didn't stop. This will play a role, especially if Jai recorded this part as well. If somehow that video reaches Rani, she will be able to connect the dots. They didn't show that part of the video in the living room scene.

Nandini and Jai's scene was good too. For the first time I didn't skip it smiley37 Nandini didn't want to hear Jai, but I couldn't assess what Nandini felt about his words after she cut the call. It seemed like she was just not ready to hear about it, she was in trauma. Hope they show her to be smart enough to connect the dots. How can Jai know "Rani did it" as soon as Ranisa got caught? Nandini called him to tell him exactly that only...

Jai's dialogue "celebrating before the win Champa darling?". Yes celebrate all you want now, because you are never going to win. smiley37smiley37

Truly love how much Vikram cares for Veer. When he felt like Rani was sad, he came to give her strength. When he saw everyone else sad, he gave them hope. When Vikram told everyone to smile, Veer did. Veer knew he may not come back, but he did it for Vikram only. UGH these brothers are going to kill me. smiley19

DV trying to cheer Ranisa up in the bedroom was so cute. "Aree I get my strength from you only," how adorable. Now I see where Vikram and Veer get it from. smiley36smiley37

To my forum ladies:

1. Would Vikram ever do the same for Ranisa? Or is Veer doing what he is doing because he feels like he owes to the family/Ranisa?
  2. They emphasized on Veer putting away his phone in the drawer. Okay firstly who does that? smiley37 But secondly, what meaning could it hold?

To CVs:

1. Hats off for a great ME!
  2. Apart from using logic, how was Rani so sure about the story she told Veer which turned out to be correct as Ranisa iterated the same thing?
  3. How come Veer didn't get a change of clothes in jail but Ranisa did? smiley36 Not that I mind seeing her like that for sometime. smiley37
  4. Um thanks for getting Fahmaan a peach suit, he looks extra peachy in it smiley43smiley42
  5. Please reveal the ViKiara wedding truth soon. If not, then KEEP HER OUT OF THE RAJAWAT HOUSE. smiley44smiley37 Why is she always there, like c'mon.

Awesome review, I have come on and off to this forum but always seen your review. I have a weakness for Veer character  so may be I prefer that character more than others even FL. Frankly I have not seen many Hindi serials only a few but I haven't seen a ML like Veer among them. 

Even I don't get how Rani knows everything but CVS don't want to waste time on how birju got the details.

I feel bad for Ranisa  a tiny bit because of the respect and love she holds in Veer's heart and agree about karma and what she did for ramadheer and Rani . So now will Ranisa consider Rani her bahu at last ? without bad intentions as Ranis truth got to ranisa . 

Veer and Vikram r both brothers hope they r really related through DV. Rani has said both r similar so Vikram might not do what Veer is doing . Veer is more emotional in such things while Vikram more practical . Veer doing this because he owns it to this family /ranisa , to some extent yes but the truth of him being kumud son might not change much as ranisa has reared him since childhood . The truth might just make Veer more ranisas beta than Kumuds . Veer is so lucky to have two mother's . Ranisa is somewhere yasodha not kaikeyi. Abour her loving her real children more . I believe Veer loves her more than her real children. It is payback time ranisa has to prove she loves Veer equally. Again my preference might make me blind. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

Awesome review, I have come on and off to this forum but always seen your review. I have a weakness for Veer character  so may be I prefer that character more than others even FL. Frankly I have not seen many Hindi serials only a few but I haven't seen a ML like Veer among them. 

Even I don't get how Rani knows everything but CVS don't want to waste time on how birju got the details.

I feel bad for Ranisa  a tiny bit because of the respect and love she holds in Veer's heart and agree about karma and what she did for ramadheer and Rani . So now will Ranisa consider Rani her bahu at last ? without bad intentions as Ranis truth got to ranisa . 

Veer and Vikram r both brothers hope they r really related through DV. Rani has said both r similar so Vikram might not do what Veer is doing . Veer is more emotional in such things while Vikram more practical . Veer doing this because he owns it to this family /ranisa , to some extent yes but the truth of him being kumud son might not change much as ranisa has reared him since childhood . The truth might just make Veer more ranisas beta than Kumuds . Veer is so lucky to have two mother's . Ranisa is somewhere yasodha not kaikeyi. Abour her loving her real children more . I believe Veer loves her more than her real children. It is payback time ranisa has to prove she loves Veer equally. Again my preference might make me blind. 

Thank you Rekha!! ❤️ I too really like Veer's character. He is a character with many shades, like human beings are. He makes mistakes (sometimes so big that we get super mad at him) but he just tries to do his best in every situation to keep everyone happy. In some ways, I feel like he is the most real character on the show. ITV shows the FL to be too much of a goddess and perfect which is what they show Rani to be. But still I like the humanness in her. Post marriage when she made mistakes, it was so natural. Now she is just shown to be Ms Perfection.

Based on the color symbolism (Rani accidentally throwing color on Ranisa when she was trying to color Veer), it seems like Rani's effect (color) will go on Ranisa too. She may accept Rani to some extent. We are still unclear because in Holi Ranisa didn't find out who threw the color on her. So waiting for the next bit in the track to decode that.

You are so right. Vikram is way more practical and Veer is very emotional. So true, he is lucky to have two mothers. Veer does love Ranisa more than anyone else in the house loves her. He was ready to die because of her, that's the maximum level of love one can reach. 😆 But I agree, Ranisa really should step up. I really want her to give the same love back to Veer. He deserves it.

I too feel that when Kumud's truth comes out, Veer will become even more attached to Ranisa. His respect will rise even more for Ranisa. Not sure how his relationship with Kumud would be. We haven't seen much relationship growth in Kumud-Veer's relationship post marriage.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Apr 5 Episode Review

Overall reaction (for Veeru and Birju basically):

Decent episode. Kudos to the makers for coming up with a new track this quickly. But missing Megha smiley19 Come back soon girl!

Nandini is so irritating now. She said Rani sent Veer to jail for her bauji smiley44 I mean what kind of brain does she have? Didn't she see that Rani was the one who got him bailed in the first place? And doesn't she see Ramadheer and Veer went to jail for Ranisa only? I wish they showed her as a smart girl. I understand she could be under trauma from the situation but her reaction is just so odd. Jai only told her about the video but she connected it to Rani trying to take Ranisa's place? If she said Rani did it to save Veer, I would have understood. But this? smiley11

Loved Birju standing up for Rani. He didn't need to know what Rani was being blamed for exactly, but he just knew Rani wouldn't do anything wrong purposely. "When family members don't talk with any sense, outsiders have to come in to teach them" smiley37 I just love Birju.

And then came our tiger, "I don't need to ask anyone anything Nandini. Listen to me carefully. I know Rani didn't do anything. I know Rani better than you. If she wanted to do all this, she would have talked to us all about it. She wouldn't do it behind everyone's back". VEERUUUUU thanks for not breaking my trust smiley27smiley27

When Birju yelled out Rani's name, Veer got soooo mad smiley37smiley37 Was it because someone else was calling his wife or was it because someone was yelling his wife's name like that?

And then when Birju blamed him for kidnapping Rani, Veer went "SHE IS MY WIFE". VEERUUUUUUU smiley39smiley39

Kumud and Rajmata's scene was interesting. Rajmata keeps spewing anger at Kumud, which maybe makes sense. But wow Kumud spoke up in front of Ranisa. smiley3 She asked why she is only being judged for that one mistake she did rather than all the years she spent taking care of everything and everyone and following all orders. Rajmata seemed to soften up immediately. It makes me feel like Rajmata just doesn't want her family to get hurt, that's all. She feels betrayed by Kumud but isn't treating her bad because she is low class.

I kind of felt bad for Ranisa but also couldn't stop laughing at her jail scene smiley37 She deserves it for a few episodes. smiley39 Her ego was so hurt. smiley40smiley42

I found Ramadheer's reaction a little odd when he heard Ranisa is in jail. Wish he had a similar reaction for Veer? Ramu-Ranisa's royal/loyal love is cute I guess. smiley37

To CVs:

1. Kudos to you all for coming up with a new track and shooting it this quickly.
  2. The kidnapper wants Ranisa out of jail in 48 hours or Rani dies. WHAT IS THIS. smiley37
  3. Thanks for keeping Veeru as a good trusting husband. smiley27
flamingoAK thumbnail

April 6 Episode Review

Overall reaction:

Cute episode. The trio, Veeru-Viku-Birju, are awesome! smiley42 Such a pleasure to watch even their fighting hehe. smiley36

"Rani and Ranisa, I will bring both of them home Dadisa", I loved how Veer said Rani's name first. smiley9

"To save me you crossed all limits Rani. Now it's my turn. I promise you that I will bring you back to our home. As long as I am here, you won't get even a single scratch Rani. Just wait for me. I am coming," how cute Veeru. smiley9 But she already got scratched/cut with a knife smiley36 okay okay I won't make fun of anything in this track smiley39smiley37

Veer is such a royal, really royal kahin ka. In front of outsiders, he is sooooo posh. In front of that laundry dude, he acted so high-class. After the laundry dude gave the phone number and address, Veer just straight up said "you can go now" smiley37 Then when he showed up at Suraj Singh's house, he straight up was like "you live in Jaipur and don't know Veer Singh Rajawat?". PRIDEEEE. But cutie just expected him to know when he said "where is my wife?" smiley36

But I have to say I wish Veer's scenes showed more vulnerability, especially his scenes alone. For the world I get his strictness and royalness, but when he was alone, I expected more feelings. Even on the phone call when the kidnapper cut Rani's hand with a knife, I wish he freaked out a little more (like how he was in that yelling at Rani scene).

"This is not a family, it's a black hole. If you enter it once, you are gone for good", lol BIRJUUUUUU my boy smiley37smiley37 I just love his analogies. Also I am kinda adoring angry Birju. He gives it back to everyone. The Rajawats could use some hearing back once in a while smiley36

Loved how Vikram entered the Birju-Kiara fighting scene. Made a batman entry like his bro. Nice smiley37

And then even better, I just love how Veer behaved like the parent among all the fights. I can't get over the fighting, it's too funny for some reason smiley37smiley37

Birju suspected someone from the house because the kidnapper didn't ask for money. I have to say Birju understands people fairly well. Just he loses control when he gets hot headed.

Ranisa's jail scenes continue to crack me up. The other ladies in jail are true heroes as per Rish smiley37 But note that Ranisa's ego has not gone. smiley39

Kiara getting softer towards Viku smiley39smiley39 FINALLY GIRL LEAVE OUR VEER ALONE.

To CVs:

1. Veer said Rani's injuries were not fully healed. WHAT INJURIES? You guys have been forgetting to draw on the injuries in the last couple of episodes. smiley37smiley37
  2. Nikhilesh is too good! Loving his fighting energy smiley37
  3. Why is DV in Delhi? For Ranisa's case?
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

April 6 Episode Review

Overall reaction:

Cute episode. The trio, Veeru-Viku-Birju, are awesome! smiley42 Such a pleasure to watch even their fighting hehe. smiley36

"Rani and Ranisa, I will bring both of them home Dadisa", I loved how Veer said Rani's name first. smiley9

"To save me you crossed all limits Rani. Now it's my turn. I promise you that I will bring you back to our home. As long as I am here, you won't get even a single scratch Rani. Just wait for me. I am coming," how cute Veeru. smiley9 But she already got scratched/cut with a knife smiley36 okay okay I won't make fun of anything in this track smiley39smiley37

Veer is such a royal, really royal kahin ka. In front of outsiders, he is sooooo posh. In front of that laundry dude, he acted so high-class. After the laundry dude gave the phone number and address, Veer just straight up said "you can go now" smiley37 Then when he showed up at Suraj Singh's house, he straight up was like "you live in Jaipur and don't know Veer Singh Rajawat?". PRIDEEEE. But cutie just expected him to know when he said "where is my wife?" smiley36

But I have to say I wish Veer's scenes showed more vulnerability, especially his scenes alone. For the world I get his strictness and royalness, but when he was alone, I expected more feelings. Even on the phone call when the kidnapper cut Rani's hand with a knife, I wish he freaked out a little more (like how he was in that yelling at Rani scene).

"This is not a family, it's a black hole. If you enter it once, you are gone for good", lol BIRJUUUUUU my boy smiley37smiley37 I just love his analogies. Also I am kinda adoring angry Birju. He gives it back to everyone. The Rajawats could use some hearing back once in a while smiley36

Loved how Vikram entered the Birju-Kiara fighting scene. Made a batman entry like his bro. Nice smiley37

And then even better, I just love how Veer behaved like the parent among all the fights. I can't get over the fighting, it's too funny for some reason smiley37smiley37

Birju suspected someone from the house because the kidnapper didn't ask for money. I have to say Birju understands people fairly well. Just he loses control when he gets hot headed.

Ranisa's jail scenes continue to crack me up. The other ladies in jail are true heroes as per Rish smiley37 But note that Ranisa's ego has not gone. smiley39

Kiara getting softer towards Viku smiley39smiley39 FINALLY GIRL LEAVE OUR VEER ALONE.

To CVs:

1. Veer said Rani's injuries were not fully healed. WHAT INJURIES? You guys have been forgetting to draw on the injuries in the last couple of episodes. smiley37smiley37
  2. Nikhilesh is too good! Loving his fighting energy smiley37
  3. Why is DV in Delhi? For Ranisa's case?

This is not a family it's a black hole. That's so funny.

smiley37smiley37smiley37

But it is so true. Look how hard it is to get rid of jai Singh. smiley37smiley37smiley37I didn't understand that part when I watched. 

I also thought veer will atleast drop the phone when he saw rani being cut. But if it's not ranisa he doesn't go crazy. Makes me wonder what will happen when her truth comes out

We should just trust Birju. His predictions are so good. Never though nandani will get involved into this. smiley37smiley37

flamingoAK thumbnail

April 7th Episode Review

Overall reaction:

MISSING MEGHA SO MUCH! smiley19

I want to just smack Jai. He is such an idiot. Why would he reveal that he kidnapped Rani in front of Nandini? smiley44Also didn't he technically reveal he was talking to Nandini in front of Rani? smiley29

Love how Nandini subconsciously said "bhabhisa". In anger when she referred to Rani as "Rani", it was weird. "You are not helping him, you are confusing him Jai." Good job Nandini. I liked that she stood up for RanVeer even for a few moments.

This woman continues cutting Jai's call in frustration. Now cut him permanently girllll, we are with you smiley40

The Rajawat house feels so shaken up. I can feel it through the screen. smiley36 It feels hollow and empty without someone yelling at the servants and without a chirpy young woman running around. Okay come back now both of you cuckoos. smiley36smiley39

DV is in Delhi to save Ranisa, cute. I love how he asked about Veer, Vikram, Nandini AND Rani. I don't know why it just gave me internal satisfaction seeing a FIL caring for his DIL. smiley37 I am starting to like DV for no reason now. smiley37

The way Rajmata ji cried for Rani, damn. I was in awe. Rani has really made her place in the house. Rajmata didn't even cry that much for Ranisa.

Finally Birju too came back in line. He was sweet with Vikram and Veer. He realized they only want the best for Rani too (at least now). Hope he uses his brain and continue thinking about whether the kidnapper has some relation with the Rajawat household. Because Veeru is a gone case under the pressure.

I loved Veer today. I complained about Veer not suffering enough yesterday but it was well covered in today's episode. This is what I was expecting. Not a full breakdown but just fear and vulnerability.

In the dining table scene, I love how Veer thought of what Ranisa and Rani have eaten. "Sorry for being rude, but at this point I can't think of anything else except Rani and Ranisa." Veeru said Rani again first. smiley42smiley42

But omggg it broke my heart seeing Veer searching for Rani in the room. Viku that was a very bad joke smiley36 Don't tease our Veeru like that. smiley38

It was cute how Veer transitioned from smiling remembering the samosa date to angry young man "you know I don't like jokes and especially not at this time". Rani's side effects. smiley42 But nonetheless the brothers' scene was too adorable. I love how Vikram and Kiara were just caring for everyone today.

The last scene with RanVeer's telepathic communication was so cuteeeee!! smiley19 Veer said "My heart is very nervous" and Rani said "My heart is very nervous too Dr Sahab".

Veer also told Birju to take care of Ramu Kaka and call him if Ramu Kaka needs anything at all. Even with the things going on, he didn't forget his responsibility. He is the bestest boy nowadays smiley38 Veeruuuuuu smiley27

Kumud's scene was too much. She spoke way out of her place, though only thoughtfully. Looks like CVs are preparing for the next track. smiley36 BUT CAN YOU GIVE VEER A BREAK PLEASE!

But that scene was nice, it moved Rajmata-Kumud's relationship a little ahead. Rajmata recognized Kumud's pain. They bonded, "all you wanted was this family's happiness". When Rajmata asked Kumud how she could make such a mistake (kid out of wedlock), Kumud said "I can't tell you this. I am bounded by some promises. I won't be able to lie to you and can't tell you the truth. I can only ask for forgive. If possible, forgive me for what I did to Ranisa." This secret is getting interesting. The CVs have given us a new task ladies!! New theories to think about smiley37

But to be honest, I felt like I saw more love in Kumud's eyes for Ranisa than I have ever seen for DV. smiley37

Wow I love seeing Ranisa suffering. smiley37smiley37  She forgot she was in jail while she ordered the inspector.smiley37 The jail ladies were so sweet in a way, helping to remove hair from the food. smiley37 This is too much fun.

I thought being in jail would help her come down to earth. Hope we see some change in her behavior post jail.

To CVs:

1. Gargi ji was awesome today!! Kudos to her.
  2. How did Viku know about the samosa date? Viku are you spying on RanVeer like us? smiley42smiley36smiley37
  3. IF YOU DON'T KEEP RANVEER HAPPY FOR AT LEAST A FEW WEEKS AFTER THIS TRACK, I WILL DO SOMETHING TO YOU GUYS. smiley35
  4. Please make Jai suffer for what he is doing!!!!
flamingoAK thumbnail

April 8th Episode Review

Overall reaction:

MISSING MEGHA. Veer was handing out promises and hugs today like pieces of cake on his birthday. smiley36 I feel so bad for him!!! smiley19

Veer is truly demonstrating the role of the eldest child. He has to be the mature one, even if on the inside he is breaking. Kudos to Fahmaan for depicting that.

Vikram was trying to cheer up Veer and started crying himself. Ugh this is so heartbreaking to watch now. smiley19 "Everything will be fine right bro? Mom and Bhabhisa will come home right?". Veer hugged Vikram and said "I will fix everything Vikram, I will fix everything like it was before, I promise." (promise 1). smiley19

Then again in front of Vijay, Veer said "No matter what happens, I will save Rani. And that kidnapper, I will fix him up such that his soul will shake just by looking at Rani. I promise myself that." (promise 2) Isn't it dangerous to promise things like this in front of a police officer? smiley36

First time I saw Veer and Ramadheer hugging each other. Cute. Love how Veer is handling the elders. He just knows what to do to soothen their feelings. In his hug for both Vikram and Ramadheer, he placed his hand on their head. He does the same thing to Rani if you remember. smiley42

It was cute how he told Ramadheer and Birju to stay quiet on the kidnapper call. He trusts himself only. smiley42 "Kaka listen to me, whoever did this, I will make their life hell. This is my promise to you." (promise 3)

The kidnapper-Veer calls are interesting to watch though disgusting. Veer is so vulnerable smiley19 "Hello Rani" ahhhh smiley38smiley19smiley19

The water scene was absolutely disgusting. Veer was suffering seeing Rani suffer. The way he yelled "give her water" and then apologized knowing the kidnapper's extent. UGH I CAN'T WATCH THIS. What kind of vile character are they turning Jai?

But I kind of chuckled at Jai's dialogues, "stop wasting your time and do the task you are given. Then you will get whatever you want coconut water, juice, cola, shola, baraf ka gola." smiley37 What the hell is wrong with him. How is he a "prince" of any kind. smiley11

Veer remembering Rani's health and her injection needs was cute. Clearly doc-patient relationship is overpowering husband-wife here. smiley36 But why the heck would Jai agree to this? He is a budbak in Rani's terms. smiley44"Come alone, no hanky panky" smiley37smiley37

"Nothing should happen to my wife" smiley38smiley19smiley19 Now let's see what twist this brings for the ME.

Veer seems to have completely forgotten about Ranisa. He didn't even go visit her in jail. I know he talked over the phone about getting her out. But all his attention is on Rani. Interesting how the dynamics change. smiley42

So Rani doesn't know who the kidnapper is. Odd, I would have thought she connected the dots. When Rani said "Dr Sahab will come, he always comes", I remembered all the batman moments. smiley37 "And when he comes this time, our relationship will strengthen even more," odd dialogue to share with some random kidnapper? The kidnapper would give no crap about this. So that dialogue was for us girls. smiley36

Thanks CVs for giving Nandini some guts and not butchering her character fully. "If I am this important for you, then you have to listen to me. You have to leave Bhabhisa", good job girl. smiley32 Jai was so ticked off there, he even went off on her, "am I a bathroom geyser that you can turn me on or off anytime? And now you are so worried about your Bhabhisa huh?". smiley7 Slowly his truth will come out in front of Nandini. She also said his intentions are right but his methods are wrong. Hope she sees his intentions were never right to begin with. smiley7

Jai blackmailing Nandini back was gross. Now even Nandini will be scared to reveal the truth unless the circumstances become unbearable.

THANK YOU CHAMPA FOR BLACKMAILING JAI BACK. You are a hero for this. smiley37

Jai is being trapped from all corners. He is pretty dumb, what else can I say. smiley37 His first mistake was to tell Nandini. Then his second mistake was to hurt Rani in front of Veer. His third mistake was blackmailing Nandini about going to jail. His fourth mistake was being an idiot to let Veer come give the injection. His fifth mistake was to make things so obvious that Champa found out. smiley37smiley37

For fun:

1. Ramu Kaka was still worried about Ranisa and her not getting to know about Rani. What love smiley37

To CVs:

1. Thank you for giving Nandini some guts. She can be grey but she doesn't want to hurt her family/anyone.
  2. If you don't make Jai suffer, we will go bonkers. smiley7
  3. If you want to keep Jai around, don't ruin his character further. He is a villain but he was never this vile. This villain turns into a pussy cat in front of Veer and yet he has guts to torture Veer's wife in front of him?
flamingoAK thumbnail

April 12th Episode Review

Overall reaction:

Oh God I can't see Veer suffering more. smiley35smiley35 Like poor guy is ALWAYS suffering!! Breaks my heart. MEGHA COME BACK SOON GIRL. I CAN'T BEAR THIS ANYMORE.

Veer was in pure breakdown mode today. By the end of the episode, I saw glimpses of a wounded tiger ready to pounce. But his sadness and vulnerability throughout the episode was unbearable to watch. smiley19

When Veer said "I was not able to become a good husband or a good son", it broke my heart. When Vikram tried to put bandage on his hand, Veer said "I want to bear this pain, I deserve this" remembering that the kidnapper cut Rani's arm too. Vikram scolded Veer, loved the turnover. But horrible to see him like this.

It is interesting that Veer feels like he needs to bear pain for his loved ones. He did it for Ranisa when he felt helpless in saving her from the accident and and now he tried doing it for Rani when he felt helpless in saving her from the kidnapper. It shows the emotional and vulnerable side of his personality. Veerruuu smiley19smiley19smiley19

All of Jai's scene were utterly unnecessary. He doesn't need this much screen time. I get they are trying to cover for Megha. But it is full of repetition and annoying to watch. I don't fast forward in case Jai says something stupid that catches someone's eye but it's so awful to watch. smiley35

"Shut up Jai, just shut up...Want to know the truth, I don't like your face. Take your face and leave. Get out!", good job Veeru. He said that angrily but as soon as he got to know Nandini told Jai about the kidnapping, he turned vulnerable. He looked so visibly in pain that an outsider came to enjoy the pain. smiley19

Jai got yelled at by both Veer and Vikram. And yet the CVs want us to see him being capable of going behind their backs. smiley44

Nandini made a face when Jai said "I came to share the sorrow". Thank you. And then Nandini slapped Jai!! YESSSSSS. smiley32

Does Nandini really not know the things Jai did to Rani (cut, water)? Someone tell this woman. Because either she is dumb or Jai is an excellent manipulator (or both). smiley7

Nandini got so uncomfortable when Jai held her hand. This relationship is wrong on so many levels. Won't talk about it now. I hope the brothers are able to keep him away from Nandini. Vikram even told him to not call Nandini again.

After getting the parcel with the bloody dupatta and bangles, Veer said "if you come across me even by accident, I will kill you". Please do Veer smiley44

Veer is going to do something big now. He kept remembering the times Rani saved him (Baliya, court case).

I loved his dialogue to Ranisa, "I lost something very special to me. And to get it back, I am going to take a big step". Firstly it showed Rani has taken over his heart fully. She really comes first in his life now. Secondly, it showed his adamant nature. Angry young man Veer is ready to pounce like a wounded tiger. I love this Veer. smiley27

I was also impressed by Ranisa's response. It was very motherly, "don't take any decision in haste or with naivety that you will regret in the future". Cute.

When Birju asked whether he actually didn't tell Ranisa, the way Veer responded back was fireeee. He is a wounded tiger now. He too is tired of Birju suspecting him like us. smiley36 Birju my darling stop getting on Veer's back, he is a volcano ready to erupt any moment. smiley39

To CVs:

1. Vijay said the criminal is very clever. Jai is not clever nor is he some kind of experienced criminal!! What the heck are you showing? It makes no sense that even after all the Jaipur cops are after him, they can't find him. smiley44
  2. Please don't drag the reunion. We really cannot see Veer suffering. I won't watch the episodes if they continue like this, my heart breaks for Veer.
  3. You better make sure Veer finds out about Jai's truth. I need to see him giving it to Jai. smiley35smiley35