Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

ACP Virat Chavan proved today that he's a Chavan men not different from his father ya uncle. 

How can Ninad Chavan be a Colonel ? Jo apne ghar ke aurotein ka raksha nahi kar sakta, woh khaak kya Bharat Mata ka raksha karega.

And not to talk about Disgusting Paapi didi, it's Sai jo apni immaturity dikhate huwe chup rahi about Paapi's and Virat's relationship. Meri jaisi mature insaan hoti toh ab tak Paapi ko dharti main samaana padhta muh chhupane ke lie.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Andy3456

I don't want to comment on Today's episode. Bohot hi gandi gaaliyaan niklegi

5 months se gaandi gaaliyan hi nikal rahi hai😡😡😡

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

5 months se gaandi gaaliyan hi nikal rahi hai😡😡😡

Aaj saara hadd paar hogaya 😡😡😡😡

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

sai is already in love🤭

its not fall in love she is already in love thats why the trip issue hurt her so much to this extend

its not abt pulkit issue here now

its expectations v/s rights

sai heart is expecting more in their marriage while virat wants her to give him husband rights as he wants her now

its such a simple task is to communicate and talk but they made it so ugly

True

Sai and Virat need to.go back to being Gabbar and BBD they spoke about everything.

Sri and Smt  bann ne ke baad saara lafda hua hai.

They need to open up but be courageous first jo hoga dekha jaayega fear of rejection and being MUed is stopping them 

Both of them are not mind readers so bolo communicate letter hi likh do

Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wth was it today .... I seriously am thinking of filing a case against this blasted show ..... Promoting domestic abuse on this scale should have some consequences 

I guess kameena kusanskari kounsa bhi profession  mein ho woh wohi rahegaaa nothing can change the characteristics the man is born with the ego the sense of entitlement he showed today 

Sai n Virat should be done ..... now any idea of romance  between them sounds so puke worthy . Him n paki should stick to each other ... sai should get out there is no forgive forget and move on from  today . He is more nastier than his family no wonder he finds them dil ke ache .... the narcissism he displayed today  i guess this is what he hides behind i am good i hate confrontation but i prefer to lie my way out of any situation . 

He is a lost cause like rest of the men in that behuda house 

Edited by Reeltoreal - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

sai is already in love🤭

its not fall in love she is already in love thats why the trip issue hurt her so much to this extend

its not abt pulkit issue here now

its expectations v/s rights

sai heart is expecting more in their marriage while virat wants her to give him husband rights as he wants her now

its such a simple task is to communicate and talk but they made it so ugly

To pyar karna band kare aise aasmi se 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Today 19th February 2021 written update.

Sai returns back from her professor's house and Karishma sees er ..Sonali signals her to instigate TMK and the latter tells Sai to wait.

PRECAP 

Nothing New.the same Virat and Pakhi talk.

Thank u anju. 

I dont know how u guys are tolerating this shit. Literally. 🤢 

I have already stopped watching the episodes on TV, only read Wus or watch few scenes on Insta.  They cant serve us this nonsense for 5 days and on 6th day some Sairat scenes. 👎🏼👎🏼

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

To pyar karna band kare aise aasmi se 

thats why they say love is blind🤦🏻‍♀️

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Itna sab kuch ho jane k bad phir se jaega Virat besharmo k tarah apne Bhabhi best friend k pallu me chupne aur rone k liye aur pochega “sai ko kaise samjaho”

I so wish Sai calls a lawyer and files for divorce 

Edited by Nimaaa - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I will NOT SAY SAI IS IN LOVE it is Pakhi gestures words and taunts which is pushing her to say a few words because she's human at the end of the day and Pakhi is indirectly competing with her that also unnecessarily.