Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

I mean he will be crying to Paakhi as per the precap. It must be that he has got migraine after some dosage from Sai and Pakhi wud have come to give him consolation and also to instigate against Sai but our dil ka maara bechaara will be crying to her ki woh samajhthi hi nahi hai 🤷‍♀️

These scenes r getting onto my nerves now 

@BOLD kya samjhna chahyie Sai ko?? That’s what irritates me alot, by behaving like moron Virat thinks that Sai will understand 

Sorry duffer ACP u even lost the respect u earned in her eyes today 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

thats why i told u they are hyenas pack

cowards comes in pack to attack their prey

when they see a lion and lioness they pretend as if they are strong but in the end they loose battle

this creepy family belongs to that category

Hope one of the neighbours call media

What happened to the gossiping neighbours in this drama- or us it bcz so much bad mouthing goes on internally no one extra is needed from outside 😆

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

@BOLD kya samjhna chahyie Sai ko?? That’s what irritates me alot, by behaving like moron Virat thinks that Sai will understand 

Sorry duffer ACP u even lost the respect u earned in her eyes today 

That he only followed the footsteps of his Kaku and Dad and wanted to discipline her by not giving food and reminding that the money is mine and that she is not earning but nikkama, dependent on me

Jab ghar ke bete Mohit ko choot nahi milti, use kaise de sakte hain

Mein toh sirf ghar ki parampara ka maan rakh raha hoon

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Even if Sai stays back after he apologises, she should pay him for her stay and food through the scholarship money. There is no assurance that they won't tell this again.

Btw he married her and told her he cannot be her husband and can only take care of her, take her responsibility but now he is more interested in his relationship, his marriage with her and forgotten his responsibility by denying her a basic thing such as food 🤷‍♀️

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sofna

First the river cascading down his cheeks needs to stop 🤣...otherwise Sai will only find out as she's taking final breath!

Am fed up of his Gopibahu avatar from day one.

Kitna ghatiya family hai yeh..

Am happy Sai handed him the money instead of throwing it...

Throwing certificates and tearing tickets and then throwing it suits only Bhavani and Bhabhi gang.such a disgusting behaviour.

Let sai go out this pagal house.

Let virat and Bhabhi marry.

😡

Sai be a doctor..find a new partner who got a small but lovely family.

why can't the copy paste translator creative director think like that?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Today 19th February 2021 written update.

Sai returns back from her professor's house and Karishma sees er ..Sonali signals her to instigate TMK and the latter tells Sai to wait.

Ashwini tells Sai if she has eaten she says no..Ashwini wants to bring food for Sai..Ninad tells Ashwini why is she spoiling Sai with her sweet words and good behaviour..Ninad tells Ashwini if she wants him to slap her for her to understand..Sai takes Ashwini side and asks Ninad why is he behaving so rudely with his wife in front of everybody...Ninad says this is something between husband and wife better she does not interfere.

Sai says the same thing happened this morning between her and Virat while everybody was taking lots of interest and enjoying..they were all adding their part.Omkar taunts Ashwini to side with ashwini and sonali..Karishma also questions Sai as she's elder than her in age..TMK says Karishma also understood everything...They taunt Sai to have robbed them...TMK says without their help she cannot be a doctor..Sai says that she wanted to continue her studies and no one helped her she will also return back Virat money which she took from Virat.

Pakhi comes downstairs and asks what's happening and says she wants to go to place as there's no peace.Sai voice can be heard  Sai asks Pakhi if she can hear only her voice Pakhi says everything got ruined because of her...Sai says everyone enjoys their sunday and applauded for Virat s this was the first time he stood against her and hold her hand tightly.

Pakhi reminds sai she was the one who asked Virat to leave her hand and ashwini tells Pakhi but she was the one who helped Sai....

PAKHI ASKS SAI IF SHE REALLY WENT ON LUNCH???

Karishma tells Pakhi it was all Sai's plan to evade doing the house chores.Ninad asks sai why she lied and to tell the truth..Sai says she did not eat lunch..All ask where she really went?? All continue to taunt her...TMK asks who's the professor??

Ashwini says enough and wants to bring food for Sai but TMK and Pakhi denied food to Sai Ninad says the first time Virat saw Sai's true face..Ashwini says Virat is like his father....Ninad says Ashwini is taunting him only because of Sai ...Omkar also keeps taunting her..Sonali stops Ashwini and tells her not to say a word to Omkar..Sai wants to go in her room as she suffering from migraine...Usha thinks shehas not eaten anything....Virat denies food to Sai and tells Ashwini not to give food to Sai as this is a house and not a hotel...Sai gives money to Usha and tells her to bring food for everyone..Virat says it is his money which she has given to Usha.

Pakhi instigates Virat by telling him he's going to forgive her then why is he denying food to Sai...

Sai gives Virat his money back and tells Usha they are not going to eat for two following days as she will receive her money for her scholarship  after two days...Sai promises never to eat in this house....

PRECAP 

Nothing New.the same Virat and Pakhi talk.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He denied her food, money, next will be shelter.

He is still easily influenced by Pakhi.

I can understand if it was kaku or Ninad instigating him.

No wonder they couldn't show any SBS or BTS this week.

The actors would be ashamed performing these scenes and saying such dialogues. 

1 week of torture. Tomorrow better be a complete takedown of Virat.

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

He denied her food, money, next will be shelter.

He is still easily influenced by Pakhi.

I can understand if it was kaku or Ninad instigating him.

No wonder they couldn't show any SBS or BTS this week.

The actors would be ashamed performing these scenes and saying such dialogues. 

1 week of torture. Tomorrow better be a complete takedown of Virat.

@BOLD he will deny her shelter in the same Pulkit-Devi track 

He will throw her out of the house jab Sai pulkit aur Devi k shaadi karwaegi 

Edited by Nimaaa - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

@BOLD he will deny her shelter in the same Pulkit-Devi track 

He will throw her out of the house jab Sai pulkit aur Devi k shaadi karwaegi 

I think he might be going for shelter next due to ego.

His mom might divert it before he says it out and give it back to him. 

Looks like his intention is mainly to push Sai to the extreme and take away everything that he thinks she needs and he did out of ehsaan so that she has no option but gidgidao at him to help her with home, money, food,  to take her back and accept him as one true patidev.

She is no Pakhi. Sai ka ghamand, guroor and athmasaaman thodna chahta hain, but in this process he fell not only in her eyes, but his mom's and eventually his own eyes.

She called him Mr. Virat Chavan . No sir, no respect.

Aaj ke baad even if she stays, there should be no Sir. They are equals going forward.

Does he understand her at all? What logon ko padna jaanta hain? 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

How did these men get enrolled in protecting the country I don’t even know... when you treat your own wives like this imagine how you’ll treat your countrymen/women