Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 5. - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Today 19th February 2021 written update.

Sai returns back from her professor's house and Karishma sees er ..Sonali signals her to instigate TMK and the latter tells Sai to wait.

Ashwini tells Sai if she has eaten she says no..Ashwini wants to bring food for Sai..Ninad tells Ashwini why is she spoiling Sai with her sweet words and good behaviour..Ninad tells Ashwini if she wants him to slap her for her to understand..Sai takes Ashwini side and asks Ninad why is he behaving so rudely with his wife in front of everybody...Ninad says this is something between husband and wife better she does not interfere.

Sai says the same thing happened this morning between her and Virat while everybody was taking lots of interest and enjoying..they were all adding their part.Omkar taunts Ashwini to side with ashwini and sonali..Karishma also questions Sai as she's elder than her in age..TMK says Karishma also understood everything...They taunt Sai to have robbed them...TMK says without their help she cannot be a doctor..Sai says that she wanted to continue her studies and no one helped her she will also return back Virat money which she took from Virat.

Pakhi comes downstairs and asks what's happening and says she wants to go to place as there's no peace.Sai voice can be heard  Sai asks Pakhi if she can hear only her voice Pakhi says everything got ruined because of her...Sai says everyone enjoys their sunday and applauded for Virat s this was the first time he stood against her and hold her hand tightly.

Pakhi reminds sai she was the one who asked Virat to leave her hand and ashwini tells Pakhi but she was the one who helped Sai....

PAKHI ASKS SAI IF SHE REALLY WENT ON LUNCH???

Karishma tells Pakhi it was all Sai's plan to evade doing the house chores.Ninad asks sai why she lied and to tell the truth..Sai says she did not eat lunch..All ask where she really went?? All continue to taunt her...TMK asks who's the professor??

Ashwini says enough and wants to bring food for Sai but TMK and Pakhi denied food to Sai Ninad says the first time Virat saw Sai's true face..Ashwini says Virat is like his father....Ninad says Ashwini is taunting him only because of Sai ...Omkar also keeps taunting her..Sonali stops Ashwini and tells her not to say a word to Omkar..Sai wants to go in her room as she suffering from migraine...Usha thinks shehas not eaten anything....Virat denies food to Sai and tells Ashwini not to give food to Sai as this is a house and not a hotel...Sai gives money to Usha and tells her to bring food for everyone..Virat says it is his money which she has given to Usha.

Pakhi instigates Virat by telling him he's going to forgive her then why is he denying food to Sai...

Sai gives Virat his money back and tells Usha they are not going to eat for two following days as she will receive her money for her scholarship  after two days...Sai promises never to eat in this house....

PRECAP 

Nothing New.the same Virat and Pakhi talk.

I wish there was a puke emoji reaction ๐Ÿคข

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sukri

He denied her food, money, next will be shelter.

He is still easily influenced by Pakhi.

I can understand if it was kaku or Ninad instigating him.

No wonder they couldn't show any SBS or BTS this week.

The actors would be ashamed performing these scenes and saying such dialogues. 

1 week of torture. Tomorrow better be a complete takedown of Virat.

Kaash BTS hota,

I would have loved to see how these guys defend their so called character by saying Sai  ne batameezi ki aur humne usse karara jawab diya.. 

Jitna yeh sai ke character ko pehle gira rahe the aur apne character ko defend kar rahe the utna yeh phir karte... nothing new.

Pata hoga public outrage ho jata. 

Aur agar iske bad anyone defends these characters saying they are dignified and susheel I will lose my sh*t

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

how come this family is roaming so freely in open like hyenas i mean they should be jailed for domestic violence๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

its sweet of sai and ashwini that they did not lodge a complaint but i feel they should do it and send the whole zoo where they actually belongs too

i think sai needs to proceed to talk to DIG sir and suspend this so called ACP who has turn into a monster apart from his own heartbreak he did not realise that just crushed his wife soul

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

how come this family is romaing so freely in open like hyenas i mean they should be jailed for domestic violence๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

its sweet of sai and ashwini that they did not lodge a complaint but i feel they should do it and send the whole zoo where they actually belongs too

i think sai needs to proceed to talk to DIG sir and suspend this so called ACP who has turn into a monster apart from his own heartbreak he did not realise that just crushed his wife soul

yessss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

How did these men get enrolled in protecting the country I donโ€™t even know... when you treat your own wives like this imagine how youโ€™ll treat your countrymen/women

The same way as Paapi Patrelekha is tagged as  dignified, mature and susheel and their gaatiya relationship is called Friendship 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

VLV has changed her strategy.

She knows Virat wants to be a husband to Sai and she is using that Husband wala mardaangi to instigate him

You have no right to hold Sai's hand like this

I'm her husband I have every right He tightens his grip

You are going to forgive her make her eat with your own hands Tumhaare bas ki baat nahi hai to punish her

He stays firm in his punishment

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sai will gonna fall in love with this guy ๐Ÿ˜ก

No self respect ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

C Gang is UTTERLY GUTTERLY ATROCIOUS /RIDICULOUS 

Day before yesterday Ninad's expressions were like

Mala ek chance dya aata laafa maaroon thobaad phodto Sai cha.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Sai will gonna fall in love with this guy ๐Ÿ˜ก

No self respect ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

sai is already in love๐Ÿคญ

its not fall in love she is already in love thats why the trip issue hurt her so much to this extend

its not abt pulkit issue here now

its expectations v/s rights

sai heart is expecting more in their marriage while virat wants her to give him husband rights as he wants her now

its such a simple task is to communicate and talk but they made it so ugly

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't want to comment on Today's episode. Bohot hi gandi gaaliyaan niklegi