Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What an awsome update.....🤩🤩🤩🤩 Loved it to the bits and the handcuffs scene was hilarious 😂😂😂. What a smart boy Virat is...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That evil Phaki again destroying Samrat's life....... Hope Samrat will soon get to know her real intentions.

And I'm sure Samrat will definitely be on Sai's side regarding Devi tai's matter. 

Good job done dear author. Waiting for the next update.

Happy Writing ❤

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Loved the update totally. Poor Virat, he's trying his best to reconcile with Sayi, but Sayi is not ready to give in. If Virat did handcuffed Sayi in the show, just imagine what will the Chakram gang do🤣

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superb update...now plz please update soon can't wait 😉😉

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awsome update 😀virat is so missing his real sai 😓 devkit ke liye hi sahi , atleast ye log ek dusre se phir se baat kre , dhang se😐 I loved that handcuff idea 😁😁😁😁 family to shock pakhi to Lal gubbara🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

Samrat aur sai ki ankahi chinta badi acchi lgi 👏👏

thanks for pm , cont soon ❤

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too good...what a hilarious idea of handcuffs...!!!😜 loved it so much...I hope Devi pulkit matter don’t bring any tiff between Sai Virat and reality should come out...also bhabhiji’s reality should come out ASAP...Samrat doesn’t deserve this vamp...please get some new character for Samrat who is more sensible and happy go lucky kind of...anyways thank you so much for update and please update next part soon...very curious to know what happens next...👍🏻

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG so Epic!! I Love this Virat ..in control of Sai in a loving way and also coz he was brave to walk like that in front of his family .If Sai wanted she could have fought with him but i think deep down she loved the handcuffs and was happy to be so close to virat, her heart rate  must have been sky high 😂🤣 .. Pakhi must have been boiling 🤯 .. if Samrat did something like that to her.. she would have probably have  filed an FIR against him 😂🤣  she would probably ask Virat to file it so that she can spend time with him .. knowing how silly she can be she would be like  “ If Sai could get virat to handcuff her, I will do better, I will make sure Virat puts me in jail” 😂🤣 🤦‍♀️

please please looking forward to the next one as soon as you can, amaising writing   🙏 thank you so much 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

I loved Virat is getting desperate to talk to Sai 

Please update soon 

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved this update😊

I like the fact that Sai is giving Virat a hard time👍🏼 He deserves it....

The handcuffs were a nice touch😉 I thought it was a fun idea😆

Eager to read another update...

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cuteepie01

OMG so Epic!! I Love this Virat ..in control of Sai in a loving way and also coz he was brave to walk like that in front of his family .If Sai wanted she could have fought with him but i think deep down she loved the handcuffs and was happy to be so close to virat, her heart rate  must have been sky high 😂🤣 .. Pakhi must have been boiling 🤯 .. if Samrat did something like that to her.. she would have probably have  filed an FIR against him 😂🤣  she would probably ask Virat to file it so that she can spend time with him .. knowing how silly she can be she would be like  “ If Sai could get virat to handcuff her, I will do better, I will make sure Virat puts me in jail” 😂🤣 🤦‍♀️

please please looking forward to the next one as soon as you can, amaising writing   🙏 thank you so much 

@ bold.....🤣

That should happen🤣

I like the way you think😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

Bechara viru baiko usko baav nahi derahi hai 

Waiseh Sam is really nice bro wanna see their bonding 

And really hoping that pakhis reality is out soon

Please do continue soon

Show mein ho yah story mein, bechara toh Veeru hi hai. 🤣

I hope I can write on Jeeva Shiva. Let's see.

Thank you.😊