Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

its his bad sense of humor +_+

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The joke is getting too repetitive now he should stop. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

He’s clearly mocking her for her accent. She’s from an Urdu-speaking background from North India. Urdu speakers from UP, MP, Bihar, and Old Delhi generally talk that way. If he mocks Arshi, he’s mocking Urdu speakers of that region.

The best part is that Arshi is not faking it. Whether she is happy, sad, angry, or excited, she speaks in that accent. Even her interviews are consistent.

Salman makes it sound as if Arshi is putting an accent on to sound cool. Ridiculous, given that his own dad is from Bhopal, MP!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His sense of humor reminds me of a child's. It reminds me of how he used to try to mock how Asim spoke to try to put him down. 🤔 

bb7891011121314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Because he doesn’t know how to make jokes so that’s his only option, by mocking others like he used to do with Asim.They even have to add fake audience laughing sounds cuz it gets embarrassing when no one laughs.🤪

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

He’s clearly mocking her for her accent. She’s from an Urdu-speaking background from North India. Urdu speakers from UP, MP, Bihar, and Old Delhi generally talk that way. If he mocks Arshi, he’s mocking Urdu speakers of that region.

The best part is that Arshi is not faking it. Whether she is happy, sad, angry, or excited, she speaks in that accent. Even her interviews are consistent.

Salman makes it sound as if Arshi is putting an accent on to sound cool. Ridiculous, given that his own dad is from Bhopal, MP!

last season he used to mock Asim's accent too dusro keh accents se both problem hai Sallu koh 🤪

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Just to clarify something here (and no, I am not condoning this cheap host’s actions)... Asim did put on an accent; that wasn’t his natural way of conversing in English. Also, Asim had a huge problem with verbs.

“I didn’t KNEW!”

“What did you THOUGHT you were doing, bro?”

“I didn’t EXPECTED this from you.”

“You should have WENT from the side, bro.”

Although we can’t compare Asim’s and Arshi’s cases, mocking someone for their accent (fake or not), and doing so repeatedly on national television, is, in my opinion, downright classless and uncivil. 

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Just to clarify something here (and no, I am not condoning this cheap host’s actions)... Asim did put on an accent; that wasn’t his natural way of conversing in English. Also, Asim had a huge problem with verbs.

“I didn’t KNEW!”

“What did you THOUGHT you were doing, bro?”

“I didn’t EXPECTED this from you.”

“You should have WENT from the side, bro.”

Although we can’t compare Asim’s and Arshi’s cases, mocking someone for their accent (fake or not), and doing so repeatedly on national television, is, in my opinion, downright classless and uncivil. 

The way he used to say bro was so cringeworthy not gonna lie but yeah Salman shouldn't mock other's accents like that

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's annoying and not even accurate. Feels like he is acting like an old man and not like trying to copy an accent.