Padmini Kolhapure-Poonam Dhillon & Honey Singh Guests for this week

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Padmini Kolhapure & Poonam Dhillon will be coming together in one episode. Honey Singh & Nusrat will also be there to promote their song.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwckYEFUG8/?igshid=i617fok41wpb

Also from Ashish insta post it looks like it's going to be duet round again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKypzzNBVIy/?igshid=195llu0bachej

Edited by altgr - 3 years ago

Hope it's one duet and one solo. Never heard of the guests before this (except hooney Singh)

For sure there will be great songs this week. ๐Ÿ‘

Am I the only one who finds it extremely funny that the new gen singers who come for promos are legit pheeka talent wise compared to the contestants ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

For sure there will be great songs this week. ๐Ÿ‘

Am I the only one who finds it extremely funny that the new gen singers who come for promos are legit pheeka talent wise compared to the contestants ๐Ÿ˜†

bold: too true.  Even the judge Neha who is completely pheeka - in same parr with them 

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

bold: too true.  Even the judge Neha who is completely pheeka - in same parr with them 

Yeah. 

I don't judge Vishal and HR coz they're music directors...they should be abe to hum tunes coz singing is the singer's job. But Vishal is def more western inclined...thats why HR becomes minority.

They really need new judges, not the same recycled ones from other singing shows. Like complete new faces.

And imo it should be 2 music directors, 1 lyricist and 1 singer. 

I agree with youโ€™ll. I remember Fame Gurukul - they had a good set of judges - a lyricist (Javed Akhtar), a musician/singer (Shankar Mahadevan) and a singer (KK). 

I donโ€™t even mind two musicians and a singer but someone better than Nehaโ€™s caliber