Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Milalal27

I wonder if Ridhay will be making his entrance at the last minute between Vansh & Riddhima. smiley2Can't wait their confrontation.

Can't believe Vansh he is mad at her for not revealing the truth about Anu. She lived so long with them and he didn't see nothing. He should be mad at himself. His ego/pride is intolerable. smiley35

Hope she stands firm and shuts his mouth. Why is he not angry at Angre for example.

Angre protectiveness towards Ishani is how a husband should besmiley32, Vansh should learn a lot from him.

take care and till next time, Wednesday?smiley27smiley31

Naah but Ridhay aayega soon to make everyone swoon😆

Wish granted in the next update Riddhu bajayegi😆

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Uffff, what an update. Abhyu and anki you both nailed this again.

Sabr ka phal acha milla. Whatever happened with Ishani I am glad. She deserves this. Served her right. The way angre supported ishani, he very well knows his wife is wrong but still he supported her. Awww, wish we could vansh supporting riddhu pr nahi usko tou bas chilana hai. Ajeeb aadmismiley7

Anupriya baby ko acha sabak milla. Ab hume ridhay ke deedar kab milenge aur when will everyone get to know about their identities. I can't wait to see ishani's reaction.

Agar ye dikhate show mai tou trp aasmaan chu rahi hoti😃

Thank you so much😊

When right time comes Vansh will do more than just support Riddhima right now it's just not time for them.

Ridhay is gonna come in soon.😊 Ishani ke reactions toh dekhne layak honge.😆

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 39 is so good and great update dear i really like the way Sejal support riddhi still now one problem is out Anupriya keep rocking

Thank you SejRi is❤️

Originally posted by: eishe10

Fantastic update 😊

Thank you 😊

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Omg awesome update...

Ha I so wish Vansh makes Ishani understand Riddhu is lady of house...

Thank you

Riddhu is a queen not just any lady and Ishani along with everyone else will learn it one day. A queen is treated as queen. There are many ladies but just one queen in an empire.

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Mast updatesmiley27

Sach me ishani ko chalana chahiye tha coal pe...mere angre ne kyu roka yar...teri biwi tujhe bhi to pareshan karti hai

Yeeeeesmiley41 AP ko jail ho gaismiley41

AP ab kabira ke saath jail mesmiley41

Baapre...Ye vansh kitna gussa karta hai...kitna chillata hai...

Ab new thread aayegi aapki story kismiley41

Congratulationssmiley40

Thank you❤️

Angre is a dutiful husband but kya pata ek din iski harkaton se tang a akar khud usko basanti bana kar live coal par nachwaye woh😆

Most last time Vansh is shouting at Riddhu.

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Aisa nahi chaltasmiley19...aisa cliffhanger ...leaving a convo in middle!! It just keeps me on my toes...How am I supposed to wait till the next update???

U always keep me intriguedsmiley20

It was such a gud one..likealwayssmiley32

I could just imagine AP face when she got to know the person she supposed to be dead is alive...smiley37

Ab new thread aayegismiley40....Ridhay ki entry hogismiley41

Take care🤗🤗

17121993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to you for the thread 3 dear eagerly waiting for your update

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17121993

Congratulations to you for the thread 3 dear eagerly waiting for your update

Thank you, dear :) 

Will update soon 

Anjali005 thumbnail

Won't uh update today?🥺

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali005

Won't uh update today?🥺

By end of the day we will do it dear :) 

Just tight with some work 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Chapter 40 

“Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; 

forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”

"You knew all these things, yet you didn't say anything about it tome. Why? Now don't say I don't trust you, Riddhima. You had evidence to prove me, yet, why did not you revealed anything to me?"

Vansh shouted coming near to her face while the rest of the house was shocked to witness the much-dreaded side of the Vansh Rai Singhania which hadn't been witnessed in ages.

“Vansh I was waiting for the right time to tell you…”

Riddhima started only to be cut in between by Vansh with

“Excuses, excuses. Riddhima enough of excuses.”

Vansh said sardonically.

Taking a deep breath Riddhima asks

“Who are you?”

looking straight in his eyes.

“What?”

Vansh asked a little taken aback and surprised.

“I asked who are you to me for me to go to you if I need someone to confide in. Vansh if a problem arises, we normally go to the person we are close to, someone we trust, a friend, or a family. So, tell me who are you to me because as far as I am concerned you are none of these. You neither are a family nor are you a friend and definitely not someone who I trust in fact far from it.”

Riddhima continued folding her arms without breaking eye contact.

“Oh come, on shut up your trap. We have every right to know about all this. It’s our mother we are talking about here. This family deserves to know about it. Wait a minute you came here because of that Kabir right? Were you trying to protect him? Is this why you never bothered to open your mouth? Of course, that is the reason. After all, how could an orphan know what a mother means? You own this to us damn it.”

Ishani shouted at the last only to be cut off by Riddhima.

“I own nothing to you or your family.”

Riddhima roared making Ishani take a step back startled along with everyone else present there. A stunned silence descended there. For the first time everyone in the family saw Riddhima’s anger, and to be honest it was intimidating. The aura and this underlined power that she was igniting was something none of the Rai Singhanias was used to. They were used to submissive and all bearing Riddhima not the one they were witnessing now. The one who gives it back was something new for them.

Taking a step towards Ishani, staring into her eyes Riddhima whispered in a voice that was barely restraining her anger

“Listen to me Mrs Ishani Angre I own nothing and absolutely nothing to you or your family. Get this in that little pretty head of yours.”

Riddhima said tapping her knuckles on Ishani’s forehead.

“And you are absolutely right how an orphan like me could know the meaning of a mother, a family, and relations. After all, had I known these things your brother would have still been inside the jail, had I known the meaning of a mother I wouldn’t have bothered to bring your mother back here to her home among her children and family. I should have let her there where she was. Had I known what family means I would have tried to kill you for the taunts and murder attempts that you made on me or at least should have sent you to jail along with every single person who had made me learn the meaning of family since the day I have stepped in this house. So thank you so much will remember the lessons and will never bother with any of your all nonsense.”

Riddhima said looking around at everyone with a fire burning in her eyes. Then taking a deep breath turning towards Vansh, says

“Now where were we before being interrupted so unceremoniously?”

Riddhima said clapping her hands and smiling sarcastically.

“Oh yes, so Vansh please enlighten me why should have I come to you of all people? Though as I said one when in trouble goes to the people who are their family and are trusted. So I did go to those people who had treated me as a family in this house and most importantly as a human which sadly enough you and the rest of your family failed at besides Dadi and Sia.”

Riddhima said looking in Vansh’s eyes straight. Then turning towards the two mentioned ladies Riddhima said.

“Right, Dadi? Sia?”

“Yes Vansh bhai, bhabhi is right she told us about everything before only. About coming here as a spy, Kabir and his manipulations that made her believe you were the bad guy here, and Anupriya maa everything.”

Sia says reminiscing the day when Riddhima came to her and Dadi confessing everything.

Flashback

(Refer to chapter 25 and 26)

“Dadi, Sia I want to tell you both something. I know after hearing it you both might hate me but still, I will say what I have to since it’s important for the betterment of this family for few things to come to light before it’s too late. Dadi I…”

“What’s the wrong beta?”

Dadi asked getting worried for the girl in front of her. Taking a deep sigh Riddhima said

“Dadi I am sorry but I have lied to you all. Dadi I came here as a spy. Two years ago I met a guy. He introduced himself to me as a school PT teacher. Then one day proposed to him. He got a call and he left without answering me. Later then I got a call from Sejal who by mistake mixed up two events. So to help, I ended up organizing a beach party that Vansh hosted. That’s when I met him for the first time. I did not know who he was then. Later that day in the evening I met the man I was in love with he was supposed to answer me for my proposal. He came to me all beaten up and injured scaring the hell out of me.

Anyways a few days later after recovering, he told me he was an undercover CBI officer and a white-collar criminal was responsible for his condition that he is chasing after. He asked me to become a spy for him. The person he asked me to spy on was Vansh. Like a fool, I believed him. Into two years of relationship I never for once doubted him or his intentions. I used to trust him blindly. Every word, every lie he said I believed. I think you already realize by now who I am talking about, Kabir. So I came to the ship. After that Vansh got me here as Sia’s doctor and one fine day ordered me rather informed me about my own marriage. Mind you informed because my will was never taken into consideration, I refused for marriage. Decided to run away as well on the wedding day, almost succeeded only to be manipulated again by Kabir putting the gun on his forehead becoming suicidal because of failure? Then you know we got married. 

Slowly living with Vansh I realized who he really was and fell in love with him. Slowly what started as a quest to put a criminal behind bars turned into stubbornness to prove his innocence. In this process, many things came in front of me. Then one fine day I got to know about Kabir’s real motives and the person who had been helping him, his biological mother Mrs Anupriya Rai Singhania. That was one reality check I needed to get for not once questioning him for lying for two years about himself and what kind of guy asks the girl he claims to love to go into the mouth of danger for him instead of protecting her, for believing his every lie blindly. Anyway, Sia, it’s mummyji who killed your biological mother to take her place in this house for all this property and money.”

Riddhima said looking into Sia’s eyes whose tears were flowing down along with her grandmother.

“I know after knowing my truth you must hate me right now but Sia, give me one last chance to prove myself not for me but for your deceased mother, for your brother, and this family. You can punish me I’ll take whatever punishment you might deliver to me but for now, mummyji’s truth needs to come out in front of everyone. I could go to Vansh and tell him but he won't believe me without any proof. I know even for you both it must be hard and even you won't feel like believing me  but at least I expect you both to think about it with a neutral mind and at least give me a chance to prove my claims.”

Riddhima said looking at both the women.

“Alright, bhabhi after hearing everything. I do not want to give any chance to you but can’t deny the fact that you could have hidden this from us to save yourself but you decided to trust us and came out in open. Also, you did realize your mistake and I can never forget you took a bullet for my brother even if you came to get him arrested yet you saved him putting your own life at risk. So I am going to listen to my heart and give you an opportunity to prove yourself. I hope you succeed and I don’t regret it though if you proved yourself right even then our hearts are going to break just that reason won’t be you but Anupriya maa.”

Flashback ends

Then later on Riddhima bhabhi went to Anupriya maa’s room with a spy cam fitted in the button of her tunic that’s when and how not just we acquired this proof but also got to know of Anupriya maa’s betrayal for the first time thanks to bhabhi 

Sia said. 

Flashback

“………………………..”

"Listen, Ridhima. Never and ever try to over smart me. These days with the help of Kailash you are creating so much a mess, but, remember I'm going to kill you the way I did Uma. You are going to leave this house soon, live your life. But in between if you tried anything, I will make sure to kill you and put the entire blame on Vansh. Then, later the whole of this property will belong to me and my beloved son Kabir" 

says Anupriya looking around the room while spreading both her hands around indicating everything shocking Riddhima to the core with her vicious plans along with the other two people Dai and Sia who heard everything standing outside the room of Anupriya with tears flowing from their eyes. 

Flashback Ends

“It was that day we realized how in all this bhabhi was on the line of danger just because she came to know the mother-son duo truth and was trying to protect us all. Then the next thing we knew you got yourself arrested rest you know. Then saving you and getting you out became the priority. We did not get time for it since there were bigger issues to deal with. Back to back so much was happening. Riddhima bhabhi is a victim here Bhai. It wasn’t her fight yet she was dragged into all this by Kabir, lied to, manipulated to, and whatnot.”

Sia said looking at Vansh explaining how they got to know and gather proof against Anupriya just the day before his arrest.

“Yes, Vansh if you are angry at Riddhima you should be angry at us as well because even we hid the truth from you.”

Dadi said earnestly. 

“Yes, bhai it was after your arrest that I heard Dadi, Sia, and bhabhi talk about Anupriya. We kidnapped her to stop her from creating troubles while we plan to get you out. She used to inform and leak out everything to Kabir. So to keep her from creating hurdles for us, even more, we took her out till you return. Anupriya did not escape on her own we planned it to reveal her truth and get done with her once for all.”

Angre supplied coming forward.

“I am sorry”

Vansh said taking a deep breath to calm himself and continued with

“I just expected you to have confided in me.”

in a low voice.

“As I said to you once before as well Vansh you should not expect anything from me from now on. Besides, why should have I confided in you of all people as I said you are no one to me.

It’s strange though even after living with that woman for so many years yet never doubted her for once and now you are angry with me for not telling you the truth? Newsflash Mr Rai Singhania had it not been me her truth might not have ever come out in front of you before it was too late. I have done way more than I should have or needed to in fact I did not need to do anything at all.”

Riddhima said with a distant coldness in her eyes that did not go down well with Vansh.

“You know what Vansh I am done with trying to explain to you every single time. So think whatever the hell you want I am not going to give any more explanations from here on. Soon the divorce will be finalized, and we can go our separate ways, and you can keep your ego and pride with yourself nourishing it as much you want. I am done with all of that.”

Riddhima said heaving a sigh and left from there leaving a tensed Vanshbehind who kept looking at her till she vanished from her sight.

“Whatever”

Ishani said with an eye-roll and left from there for her room slowly everyone following the suite.

Why is that every time it’s Riddhima who bears the brunt of his anger? Why is it that every little thing about her affects him so much? It’s not a matter of just today but from the beginning itself, Riddhima had managed to get the best of him? She had managed to get reactions from him in the most unexpected ways and times. He isn’t the kind to lose control so easily but then why is that the case every single time with her? It's not the first time things had been kept hidden from him. More than often his own family had disappointed him than why if Riddhima hid something bothered him so much? 

Agreed it was his mother here but even Dadi, Sia, and Angre did not tell him the truth so why Riddhima had been his concern here? Why is it that he becomes impulsive when it comes to her more than mind it’s his emotions at play be it negative or positive? Wasn’t it to hurt Kabir that he got Riddhima into his life, to begin with? So when feelings did got started involving? Now he really doubts even his own motive of getting married to Riddhima. Was Kabir really the reason and motivation here or was there had been more to it? A reason which he had been hiding even to himself just because he had been too scared to face it. 

Today when she mentioned the divorce a certain kind of fear rushed through him that he had never felt before. The only times he had ever felt anything this bad or worse were the ones those times when Riddhima’s life was at stake or in danger. Something he never wanted to experience ever again in his life but his trouble magnet of a wife keeps attracting these kinds of things much to his distaste. From the moment he had laid his eyes on her somewhere like a satellite she had constantly been rotating at the back of his mind whether he acknowledges her presence or not is a different matter altogether. 

Though is he ready to accept all that he had been running from and most importantly if not then is he ready to lose what is at stake here, her. Everything aside one thing is sure he cannot go on like this shouting and accusing her of every single thing every single time. He needs to change this besides many things more. He needs to become worthy for her of her.  

Vansh thought sitting in his room with both his arms resting on both of his knees and his forehead resting on his joined palms.

Just then, a commotion outside brought him out of his thoughts making him step out of his room to see Mr Chauhan standing in the hall making his entire body go stiff.

“Mr Chauhan? How come you are here? Please come in.”

Riddhima came forward greeting and welcoming the man in.

“Ah, actually I came to inform you two about the hearing in the court for your divorce. It’s after 15 days after the final hearing and after it, you two would be officially divorced and could go to your separate ways. Just 15 days more you two need to be together.”

Mr Chauhan replied with a jolly face much to his chagrin. As if it was something to be happy about. Am I too late? Vansh thought with his hold tightening on the railing.

“That’s great news.”

Riddhima said delighted irking Vansh further what's so great about it? he thought irritated while he comes down descending from the stairs.

“Oh, Mr Rai Singhania I just came to inform….”

Mr Chauhan began as soon as he saw him coming down.

“I heard it” 

Vansh said cutting him in between with a tight smile.

“Would you like to have something? Coffee or tea”

Riddhima asked Mr Chauhan offering him drinks getting his attention.

“Umm no not now maybe some other time. I am in a little hurry. I just came here to give you and Mr Rai Singhania news. I’ll take your leave now.”

Mr Chauhan said looking at his watch. Then looking up with a final nod he leaves. While Riddhima leaves for Sejal’s room Vansh stood there getting lost in his thoughts.

In a white t-shirt, pants, and cap with black strips two men were cutting wooden logs with an axe in their hands standing opposite to each other with their backs facing each other.

“Boss everything is prepared. Soon it will be time, be ready.”

The man said facing the walls at the far end with men in uniforms standing and guarding it said to the other man.

“When” 

The other man asked the first one cutting a log into two pieces.

“After two days during lunch.”

The first one replied giving a discreet side glance.

“Humm”

replied the other man.

Just two days more and I Kailash Rai Singhania will be out of this jail, and once I am out you little girl Riddhima, be ready. You will have to pay for what you did along with you, the rest of them will also pay my so-called family.

Kailash thought with a hardened face and cuts a log aggressively. 

Written by: @BhataktiAtma

Contributed by: @Abhyudaya 

Note: Hello readers this is Bhatakti hui Atma heresmiley4 smiley31how far we have come to the third thread it is now we are in. Thank you so much, every one of you guys, without you all it wouldn't have been possible. smiley27Hope to see you all till the end. Now coming to the update I know not much had happened but this confrontation was needed I feel. I hope you all liked it and please do leave comments below and let us know your thoughtssmiley1

Chapter 41 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5206973?pn=16#155794075

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowieeeee congratulationsss for 3rd thread. You both  potrayed everything so beautifully from start till now that we all have become addicted to this story. This is the fruit of yoir hardworling that this story is a success.

Much love to both of you💕

Coming to episode, I liked how riddhima talked to both ishani and vansh. Riddhima stood for her self respect that is something we won't ever see in show. 

How badly I want to kill ishu baby🙂🔪

Vansh wants to change himself great but will he able to control his anger?

Tou ab vansh baba ke paas sirf 15 din bache hai. Great!

Will riddhima forgive him?

Riddhay kis epi tak aayega. Aaj tak itni excitement kisi ko dekhne ki nahi huve🤧

Post soon babiess :)♥️

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Wowieeeee congratulationsss for 3rd thread. You both  potrayed everything so beautifully from start till now that we all have become addicted to this story. This is the fruit of yoir hardworling that this story is a success.

Much love to both of you💕

Coming to episode, I liked how riddhima talked to both ishani and vansh. Riddhima stood for her self respect that is something we won't ever see in show. 

How badly I want to kill ishu baby🙂🔪

Vansh wants to change himself great but will he able to control his anger?

Tou ab vansh baba ke paas sirf 15 din bache hai. Great!

Will riddhima forgive him?

Riddhay kis epi tak aayega. Aaj tak itni excitement kisi ko dekhne ki nahi huve🤧

Post soon babiess :)♥️

Thank you, dear, and also without each one of you, this wouldn't be possible too :) 

Let's see what would be the next action items from Vansh and will really able to fall for those ideas even if he comes up with something? 

Ridhay's episode we cannot decide dear as the story mostly goes with the flow. So as promised will get in this thread but which chapter we cannot say because we ourselves don't know. 

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved Riddhima Fury...

Ishani she is such a 🤬...

Actually Vansh deserved it..😈

Ohhhh Nooo...Now What this Kailash is Upto..

Update Soonishhh!!! 

Edited by ancykaaraa12 - 3 years ago