Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

Brilliant Di!!! 

Excited for Future Chapters in The Next Thread

Thank you :)

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Abhyudaya and ankita my beautiful smart and talented writer girls for Broken thread 3❤️🤗

chapter 39

“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because, whatever you hate. The hate still will always be with you" 

@blue- i agree with this line....i can't explain you in chapter 1 when i read Vansh was saying her ORPHAN was so heartbreaking for me.....💔

Now he is saying Riddhima as his family. 

i have never imagine vansh will punish ishani in such a way....because i always think her pregnancy will be hurdle in punishment....😔

so glad Vansh finally did it.....the VR who always settle account.😎😈

Angre saved her.....i hope ishani ko sadbuddhi mile.he always support her....even though she treat him like shit.😡

My inspector Mohan☺️My MohAnsh i love the way he and ridhhu was trying to calm Vansh😛

even sejal scene was nice.......she such a darling be it is about giving savage reply to ishani or  making laugh aryan  and other RS family.❤️

i don't get the idea of bringing mirror 😆 but still make me smile.

i really need sejal and Vansh scene.

gayi bhens paani main.........itna sab kuch ho gaya.....phir se riddhima pe phut pada.😡

i can understand she did not tell him....but please try to understand her.🥺

waiting for next chapter.

stay safe stay healthy❤️

Edited by monty22 - 3 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monty22

Congratulations to Abhyudaya and ankita my beautiful smart and talented writer girls for Broken thread 3❤️🤗

Res😆🤣

Thank you🤗❤️ the aan baan and shaan she is here.😆

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Res😆🤣

Thank you, dear :) for being with since the beginning and looking forward for this journey with you

Res kyu bhai?

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

edited my comment...😆

i want to tease you 🤪

like you girls have teased us for Ridhay ❤️

PS i love you girls .....🤗 

Fly_high thumbnail

chapter 39

“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because, whatever you hate. The hate still will always be with you" 

@blue- i agree with this line....i can't explain you in chapter 1 when i read Vansh was saying her ORPHAN was so heartbreaking for me.....💔

Here the entire credit goes to Abhyudaya for these lines really beautiful ones.

i have never imagine vansh will punish ishani in such a way....because i always think her pregnancy will be hurdle in punishment....😔

Angre saved her.....i hope ishani ko sadbuddhi mile.he always support her....even though she treat him like shit.😡

Itni jaldi ye na sudhregi but sudhregi ek din.

My inspector Mohan☺️My MohAnsh i love the way he and ridhhu was trying to calm Vansh😛

even sejal scene was nice.......she such a darling be it is about giving savage reply to ishani or  making laugh aryan  and other RS family.❤️

I think its like putting a barrier and the venomous looks that everyone were directing at her in a way she returned their own venom back to them by that mirror. You know the reflection of their looking back at them. Since Abhyudaya wrote she'll explain better.😆 

Will try to give it whenever I can and seems fitting.

gayi bhens paani main.........itna sab kuch ho gaya.....phir se riddhima pe phut pada.😡

This was huge thing to hide but worry not this will probably the last time he will be angry at her from now on he will get angry for her not at her. Plus Riddhu nhi fategi abb😆

stay safe stay healthy❤️

❤️

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Congratulations on completing the 2nd threadsmiley10smiley41

Thank you ❤️

2 things firstly, Vansh getting to know about the coal incident and justice to Mrs DSouza, thanks for this, pretty sure cvs have easily forgotten all of this. smiley13

Poor Mrs D'Souza kaise nashukre logon ke liye itne saal khapa diye.😭

Loved the chapter.smiley42

Finally VRS acting as he should have , hope Ishani mends her ways abit.

Excited for thr next one. 

Like the subtle dialogues like Am I right reminding us of Vihaansmiley42

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chapter 39

stay safe stay healthy❤️

Thank you for always appreciating our work dear 

That mirror is like same to you because you see yourself in the mirror right 

So she bought that 

Mohansh... seriously only you have come up with this trust me 😂

Not even we thought about this 

Thanks for giving a new couple completely ❤️

Take care dear

Fly_high thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathu

Very nice chaptersmiley32

Thank you

Actually, all the previous chapters were also amazing 👌🏻👌🏻 

Almost all secrets of vansh's side are revealed I think... Now waiting for ridhu's secrets..

Well yeah majority of secrets are out from Vansh's side now Riddhu's turn.

Congratulations on the completion of second threadsmiley40

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oops Vansh is right n wrong both he he loved sejal prank riddihima defending Aryan n Vansh punishing ishani was good so is angre defending his wife now another q@a will happen hopefully not any more secrets will be out getting tired of angry scenesdo continue bye sumi

Don't worry we understand and this is most likely last time he will be angry at Riddhu but no guaranty if he won't get angry for her😆. So yeah no more getting angry on Riddhu from Vansh and next update you might enjoy.

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

Amazing chapter.. Loved it. 

Vansh really needs a hard reality check.. Moreover I believe another blow is yet for raisinghanias especially vansh in the form of divorce... 

Awesome.. 

Thanks for the update... 

Stay safe 

Thank you he will get reality check. 

Yes a little blow to come.