Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow love my sejal the tight slap on ishani is well deserved

Thank you, dear :) 

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome.. Superb update...

Kailash is out again... but is it permanent or just temporary... and the manic nature he shows just freaks me out. And also he has something to do with ridhima's past too.. if am not wrong..

Sejal just rocked.. and that slap..ufff.. nothing can match that.

When will be ridhay's entry? eagerly waiting for that.

Thanks for the fabulous update dear.

stay safe.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

Awesome.. Superb update...

Kailash is out again... but is it permanent or just temporary... and the manic nature he shows just freaks me out. And also he has something to do with ridhima's past too.. if am not wrong..

Sejal just rocked.. and that slap..ufff.. nothing can match that.

When will be ridhay's entry? eagerly waiting for that.

Thanks for the fabulous update dear.

stay safe.

Thank you, dear 

well, for now, he went inside let's see to what extent he will stay inside now and him being part f her past - hmmm, let's trust the story and story will come with a bang 

Sejal - we love her 

Ridhay will come soon and today everyone heard his voice and very soon all will see him 

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Abhyudaya and Ankita 🤗🤗

i know how to make you happy....😆

for Starters 

My MohAnsh love the teasing by Vansh to Inspector Mohan 🤣

call me crazy...but those two teasing line from V and sarcastic reply by Inspector Mohan was so funny for a moment i forgot Riddhu is caught by Kailash🤪

Riddhu and kailash scene chilled down my spine.😔 how dare he slapped her?

gladly Vansh has taught him lesson. he said ridhima as his strength. he accepted in front of whole family 😲that he  married Riddhima to take revenge on Kabir but now he is in love.....That is what i want from VR. 100% truth nothing else. 

i love the scene when he heard your Riddhima he was cool down...... After Riddhima Mohan gets power to control  Vansh's  Anger🤣he knows how to cool down him......😉

For Main course

loved the seju and Vansh fighting over Riddhima 😆  Aryan shut up them.....in future i would love to see Aryan and Riddhima will be fed up because of their silly fighting and hide somewhere spill out their frustration. 

star of the main course is Ridhay - his talks about autumn makes want to go LA... 

Ishani was elaichi ( cardamom) in biryani....but seju slapped Ishani.....look give flaour in biryani we need elaichi but that doesn't mean we can eat elaichi ......... so sejal has thrown out the elaichi.😆

sorry for my poor metaphor talks in the form of food.😒

last dessert

it was hot brownie with vanila ice cream topped with dark chocolate syrup. for sejal and Vansh scene it was bitter and sweet like vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate syrup,

Vansh's conclusion about Ridhay's personality....and little bit jealousy. was steamy hot like brownie.

posting my comment using food i would love to say both of you know about dum biryani....😆 it take a lots of preparation , lots of ingredients, lots of time ,lots of patience too......making biryani sometimes you will be so tired but in the end when you take bite....you will felt that it was all worth it.😳

so don't be disappointed.🤗❤️

take care  dears❤️

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@monty22

tell me the truth dear..u are writing this one after dinner na...ur metaphor with food🤣

PS:not only abby even  I have started to wait for ur comments..the analysis are❤️many a times it gives shows me to see thinks from diff dimension

Edited by scintillaxx - 3 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

@monty22

tell me the truth dear..u are writing this one after dinner na...ur metaphor with food🤣

PS:not only abby even  I have started to wait for ur comments..the analysis are❤️many a times it gives shows me to see thinks from diff dimension

lol i was so hungry....and i was no in mood to make food after tiresome day....first i thought i will make some thing nice and tasty so i will feel good........then thought what should i make then lazy person in me was making excuse to give it up.....then i  decided to make simple....and again lazy me wins.

god i wasted so much time i would have made dinner in that time.

then i went outside to eat.. i ordered chaat and meduvada .😆 because i was not in mood to wait long....so i ordered that.🤪🤣

Edited by monty22 - 3 years ago
Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update. 

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice chapter.. Kailash & Riddhu scene was scary .

Kailash tried to kill her in VR mansion 😳

Vansh being Vansh wants to be with Rids.. little too late dude...

Riddhu having nightmare & Ridhey talking to her..

Vansh restless as he cant tolerate someone else can calm HIS Riddhima... 

cant wait for Ridhey to enter & vansh-Ridhey faceoff

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

Hi Abhyudaya and Ankita 🤗🤗

i know how to make you happy....😆

for Starters 

My MohAnsh love the teasing by Vansh to Inspector Mohan 🤣

call me crazy...but those two teasing line from V and sarcastic reply by Inspector Mohan was so funny for a moment i forgot Riddhu is caught by Kailash🤪

Riddhu and kailash scene chilled down my spine.😔 how dare he slapped her?

gladly Vansh has taught him lesson. he said ridhima as his strength. he accepted in front of whole family 😲that he  married Riddhima to take revenge on Kabir but now he is in love.....That is what i want from VR. 100% truth nothing else. 

i love the scene when he heard your Riddhima he was cool down...... After Riddhima Mohan gets power to control  Vansh's  Anger🤣he knows how to cool down him......😉

For Main course

loved the seju and Vansh fighting over Riddhima 😆  Aryan shut up them.....in future i would love to see Aryan and Riddhima will be fed up because of their silly fighting and hide somewhere spill out their frustration. 

star of the main course is Ridhay - his talks about autumn makes want to go LA... 

Ishani was elaichi ( cardamom) in biryani....but seju slapped Ishani.....look give flaour in biryani we need elaichi but that doesn't mean we can eat elaichi ......... so sejal has thrown out the elaichi.😆

sorry for my poor metaphor talks in the form of food.😒

last dessert

it was hot brownie with vanila ice cream topped with dark chocolate syrup. for sejal and Vansh scene it was bitter and sweet like vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate syrup,

Vansh's conclusion about Ridhay's personality....and little bit jealousy. was steamy hot like brownie.

posting my comment using food i would love to say both of you know about dum biryani....😆 it take a lots of preparation , lots of ingredients, lots of time ,lots of patience too......making biryani sometimes you will be so tired but in the end when you take bite....you will felt that it was all worth it.😳

so don't be disappointed.🤗❤️

take care  dears❤️

Okay you are making me crave for dum biryani in early hours. I live in Hyderabad it is famous for Biryani and I'm on diet  you cannot do that, but it's Okay - jane deti hu 

Indeed such a food item comment, never thought someone would comparing the chapter with the food but we have you, thank you for it :) 

Yup, this chapter is quite well-mixed biryani and hoping the other food items also in the future you will like it and cherish it same as now.