Users

Frequent Posters

wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

this is ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”Ĩ

*feeling nostalgic* 

what is ur favourite piyush kashish scene?

i will try to share it here.

wildflower9 thumbnail

to bring sujal into the picture they had two options. either kill piyush or turn him negative(?). but i think it was pre decided that he will be killed off. turning him negative would have been a disastrous move. i hate to say it but killing him off was the better option.

initial triangle of KTH was inspired from dhadkan movie and it was over with marriage winning over love. marriage always wins on ITV. isnt it? ðŸ˜†

piyush's death was executed better than sujal's death. atleast kashish properly mourned him and took time to fall in love again ðŸ˜†

i gave a happy dance 💃ðŸŧ when rajeev left the show. *karma* ðŸ˜†

i still wish the love triangle had resolved in a different way. something like bajaj-prerna thing.

oh yes it is very similar to dhadkan.

true. karma is a bitch ðŸ˜†

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildflower9

what is ur favourite piyush kashish scene?

i will try to share it here.

my favourite scene is when piyush slaps kashish for working with sujal ðŸ˜†

wildflower9 thumbnail

my favourite scene is when piyush slaps kashish for working with sujal ðŸ˜†

😆😆

in a way that scene us my fav too.

because kashish directly told piyush that she loves him in response to that slap... ouch ðŸ˜†

and 200 episodes later, she was like... my only love is sujal... piyush was just a friend ðŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

😆😆

in a way that scene us my fav too.

because kashish directly told piyush that she loves him in response to that slap... ouch ðŸ˜†

and 200 episodes later, she was like... my only love is sujal... piyush was just a friend ðŸ˜†

yeah friend with BENEFITS ðŸĪĢ

wildflower9 thumbnail

yeah friend with BENEFITS ðŸĪĢ

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

apt description.....

an_am thumbnail

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

apt description.....

anyway i do feel she loved piyush too. she was the happiest person when she was his wife. and she had that 'sukoon' with him.

sujal kashish love was just toxic.

in ekta maiya's dictionary there are various types of love. first wala love, lover wala love, husband wala love, dosti wala love etc 😆😆

first love is the true love according to her twisted concept. and her theory of "nafrat bhi usi se hoti hai jis se pyaar hota hai" is as stupid as it gets. she really doesnt know anything about love ðŸĪŠ

kashish definitely loved piyush. it wasnt romeo juliet kind of love but she really loved him as a husband.

wont u love the person whom u get married to when he does everything in his capacity to keep u happy? regardless of who ur first love is.

so kashish loved piyush and prerna loved bajaj as their husbands. but their first love was someone else.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

anyway i do feel she loved piyush too. she was the happiest person when she was his wife. and she had that 'sukoon' with him.

sujal kashish love was just toxic.

in ekta maiya's dictionary there are various types of love. first wala love, lover wala love, husband wala love, dosti wala love etc 😆😆

first love is the true love according to her twisted concept. and her theory of "nafrat bhi usi se hoti hai jis se pyaar hota hai" is as stupid as it gets. she really doesnt know anything about love ðŸĪŠ

kashish definitely loved piyush. it wasnt romeo juliet kind of love but she really loved him as a husband.

wont u love the person whom u get married to when he does everything in his capacity to keep u happy? regardless of who ur first love is.

so kashish loved piyush and prerna loved bajaj as their husbands. but their first love was someone else.

i agree. ekta always tries to show first love as something different. but in reality it isnt. and her nafrat-pyaar wala concept is laughable. u cant hate the person u love that too with such intesnity.

and yes kashish had developed feelings for piyush. it was clearly depicted that the girl has fallen in love with him. she had started dreaming about him and stuff.

but later ekta mata tried to show that it was an ordinary hubby-wifey kind of love which kashish felt for piyush. and what she has for sujal is something superior ðŸ˜†. well nobody would ever want that kind of love in his/her life which kashish had for sujal. she actually loathed him after piyush's death. and she didnt even properly mourn him after his death. the feelings/love she had for piyush is far better than what she had for sujal. sujal loved kashish like crazy and he could never hate her. but even after misunderstandings being cleared, kashish's love for sujal wasnt anything special. he was just another husband for her ðŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

i agree. ekta always tries to show first love as something different. but in reality it isnt. and her nafrat-pyaar wala concept is laughable. u cant hate the person u love that too with such intesnity.

and yes kashish had developed feelings for piyush. it was clearly depicted that the girl has fallen in love with him. she had started dreaming about him and stuff.

but later ekta mata tried to show that it was an ordinary hubby-wifey kind of love which kashish felt for piyush. and what she has for sujal is something superior ðŸ˜†. well nobody would ever want that kind of love in his/her life which kashish had for sujal. she actually loathed him after piyush's death. and she didnt even properly mourn him after his death. the feelings/love she had for piyush is far better than what she had for sujal. sujal loved kashish like crazy and he could never hate her. but even after misunderstandings being cleared, kashish's love for sujal wasnt anything special. he was just another husband for her ðŸ˜†

i think writer did some blunder so the kashish's love for piyush ended up looking better than her love for sujal 😅

in those days ekta's shows used to be good for only initial 6 to 8 months. story used to go downhill after that. and the same thing happened with KTH.

it seems they used to put more effort in early story to make show a hit.

sujal kashish phase came pretty late. show had lost the charm till then. script was not convincing which could prove that kashish's love for sujal is superior kind of love.

piyush kashish story was convincing. show's initial triangle was very well written and well acted. thats what made the show a superhit.

first they closed all doors for sujal and kashish to unite except one i.e. piyush's death and then they erased the triangle forever.

they could have killed off piyush only temporarily but they showed his dead body and hence killed the triangle permanantly.

if ekta knew rajeev will leave the show after one year, she might have not shown piyush's dead body ðŸ˜†

kashish's character was unbearable after piyush's death. i mean who on earth gets married to take revenge. and the evidence she collected against sujal was ridiculous.

i really dislike this concept of revenge marriage. and i guess this revenge marriage thing was invented by KTH. later it was used in many other shows.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

i think writer did some blunder so the kashish's love for piyush ended up looking better than her love for sujal 😅

in those days ekta's shows used to be good for only initial 6 to 8 months. story used to go downhill after that. and the same thing happened with KTH.

it seems they used to put more effort in early story to make show a hit.

sujal kashish phase came pretty late. show had lost the charm till then. script was not convincing which could prove that kashish's love for sujal is superior kind of love.

piyush kashish story was convincing. show's initial triangle was very well written and well acted. thats what made the show a superhit.

first they closed all doors for sujal and kashish to unite except one i.e. piyush's death and then they erased the triangle forever.

they could have killed off piyush only temporarily but they showed his dead body and hence killed the triangle permanantly.

if ekta knew rajeev will leave the show after one year, she might have not shown piyush's dead body ðŸ˜†

kashish's character was unbearable after piyush's death. i mean who on earth gets married to take revenge. and the evidence she collected against sujal was ridiculous.

i really dislike this concept of revenge marriage. and i guess this revenge marriage thing was invented by KTH. later it was used in many other shows.

i actually liked kashish's character in the beginning. i found her a strong and practical woman. a woman who was strong enough to move on with her husband. but her character turned into a disaster after piyush's death and it turned into a joke after sujal's death ðŸĪĢ

i did not like sujal's character of a crazy obsessive lover. i like people who move on in their life. sujal was totally opposite of it. he became better after piyush's death when he started regretting his past actions.

and i agree this revenge marriage concept is cringy. ekta could have done better with kth. killing off piyush was the worst mistake kth creative team made. they could have made him appear dead in front of his family and bring him back later.