Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wildflower9

i actually liked kashish's character in the beginning. i found her a strong and practical woman. a woman who was strong enough to move on with her husband. but her character turned into a disaster after piyush's death and it turned into a joke after sujal's death 🀣

i did not like sujal's character of a crazy obsessive lover. i like people who move on in their life. sujal was totally opposite of it. he became better after piyush's death when he started regretting his past actions.

and i agree this revenge marriage concept is cringy. ekta could have done better with kth. killing off piyush was the worst mistake kth creative team made. they could have made him appear dead in front of his family and bring him back later.

i dont hate sujal but i dont like him either. i disliked certain aspects of his character. him going after a married woman especially after she got pregnant. it was disgusting 

sujal himself turned it into a battle. he challenged piyush that kashish will never allow him to touch her until i am in her heart, no matter how much mahaan he acts πŸ˜† and she consummated with him the very next night πŸ€£πŸ˜† then next morning piyush asked sujal to congratulate him πŸ€£

lol.... ekta and her crazy script writers

at that point sujal knew he has lost the battle but his ego made him continue whatever he was doing. he didnt want to accept that he has been defeated in love.

kashish's character was unrecognizable by the end of the show and aamna also lost her innocence after one year of the show. her face started looking more mature.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i dont hate sujal but i dont like him either. i disliked certain aspects of his character. him going after a married woman especially after she got pregnant. it was disgusting 

sujal himself turned it into a battle. he challenged piyush that kashish will never allow him to touch her until i am in her heart, no matter how much mahaan he acts πŸ˜† and she consummated with him the very next night πŸ€£πŸ˜† then next morning piyush asked sujal to congratulate him πŸ€£

lol.... ekta and her crazy script writers

at that point sujal knew he has lost the battle but his ego made him continue whatever he was doing. he didnt want to accept that he has been defeated in love.

kashish's character was unrecognizable by the end of the show and aamna also lost her innocence after one year of the show. her face started looking more mature.

LOL

sujal also taunted piyush about rishtay ka adoorapan πŸ˜† he needed to be answered back πŸ˜†

i wonder where those crazy script writers have disappeared. atleast EK shows of that era used to be entertaining and addictive. her recent shows are plain boring.

an_am thumbnail

LOL

sujal also taunted piyush about rishtay ka adoorapan πŸ˜† he needed to be answered back πŸ˜†

i wonder where those crazy script writers have disappeared. atleast EK shows of that era used to be entertaining and addictive. her recent shows are plain boring.

yeah now they dont write such stories where a fanatic obsessive lover wants her ex girlfriend back who is pregnant with her husband's child and keeps chanting tumhe aana to mere paas hi hai na πŸ€£

really i want such stories back. entertainment level πŸ’―πŸ˜†

wildflower9 thumbnail

yeah now they dont write such stories where a fanatic obsessive lover wants her ex girlfriend back who is pregnant with her husband's child and keeps chanting tumhe aana to mere paas hi hai na πŸ€£

really i want such stories back. entertainment level πŸ’―πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway i got something for you.

https://youtu.be/QuT6zjBYiXc

enjoy πŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway i got something for you.

https://youtu.be/QuT6zjBYiXc

enjoy πŸ˜†

oh yes πŸ˜‚ made my day πŸ₯³

thankkk uuu πŸ˜†

wildflower9 thumbnail

oh yes πŸ˜‚ made my day πŸ₯³

thankkk uuu πŸ˜†

u r welcome πŸ€—

btw i just found an old article, rohit bakshi knew it from the start that piyush's character will end in KTH, one day.

it means piyush was meant to die only 😌

have a look.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-love-doing-cameos-rohit-bakshi_1583?mode=amp

an_am thumbnail

u r welcome πŸ€—

btw i just found an old article, rohit bakshi knew it from the start that piyush's character will end in KTH, one day.

it means piyush was meant to die only 😌

have a look.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-love-doing-cameos-rohit-bakshi_1583?mode=amp

i knew it already πŸ˜…. as i told u earlier piyush's character was there to teach sujal a lesson. u know how arrogant and egoistic sujal was in the starting episodes. he sl*t shamed kashish and even insulted piyush for supporting kashish. so finally piyush burned down sujal's ego by making marriage win over his obsession and his death took sujal's arrogance away.

piyush's character arc was completed when sujal finally accepted his defeat and decided to leave kashish's path. and i believe ekta would have butchered his character if he had not died at the right time because this is what she does with all the characters after completion of their main track. unnecessary dragging just ruins the character.

wese bhi sujal ne zinda reh k kiya ukhaad liya 🀣🀣

and u know rajeev also left the show for this reason. sujal's character arc was completed when kashish finally came to know about his innocence and ekta was just going to ruin his character with useless tracks. there was nothing left to explore.

look what she did with kashish's character.

wildflower9 thumbnail

i knew it already πŸ˜…. as i told u earlier piyush's character was there to teach sujal a lesson. u know how arrogant and egoistic sujal was in the starting episodes. he sl*t shamed kashish and even insulted piyush for supporting kashish. so finally piyush burned down sujal's ego by making marriage win over his obsession and his death took sujal's arrogance away.

piyush's character arc was completed when sujal finally accepted his defeat and decided to leave kashish's path. and i believe ekta would have butchered his character if he had not died at the right time because this is what she does with all the characters after completion of their main track. unnecessary dragging just ruins the character.

wese bhi sujal ne zinda reh k kiya ukhaad liya 🀣🀣

and u know rajeev also left the show for this reason. sujal's character arc was completed when kashish finally came to know about his innocence and ekta was just going to ruin his character with useless tracks. there was nothing left to explore.

look what she did with kashish's character.

i agree with you. ekta ruins each and every character of her superhit shows with dragging.

anyway you have watched your favourite scene. now watch mine 😜

https://youtu.be/lFWejvFn4hM

i love this scene when kashish was about to kiss piyush β˜ΊοΈ 

that damn window πŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

i agree with you. ekta ruins each and every character of her superhit shows with dragging.

anyway you have watched your favourite scene. now watch mine 😜

https://youtu.be/lFWejvFn4hM

i love this scene when kashish was about to kiss piyush β˜ΊοΈ 

that damn window πŸ˜†

and people say their consummation was only a consolation s*x πŸ€£

i wish this room was window-less πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

and people say their consummation was only a consolation s*x πŸ€£

i wish this room was window-less πŸ˜πŸ˜†

LOL

i have recently rewatched the show.

they showed attraction between kashish and piyush from the very first day of their marriage like any married couple would naturally feel.

kashish gave a long bhashan to sujal few episodes before consummating her marriage along the lines pyaar taqat se nahi kamzori se hota hai. pyaar aankh giray aansu pe aata hai. pyaar us insan pe aata hai jo koshish kar k bhi haar jaye.................. etc

writer clearly conveyed kashish ko piyush ki aankhon pe pyaar aa jayega. πŸ˜›

kashish told piyush that she does not want to come near him only because she is away from sujal. she wanted some natural flow of feeling between her and piyush. she did not want to consummate only to fulfil her duty. when that emotional moment finally arrived, she gave in.

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago