Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

original storyline of kth ends when sujal and kashish united with piyush's death mystery getting resolved so i will talk about it only till then.

her feeling towards piyush and sujal were considerably different and they were portrayed in a different manner. she was attracted to both in different ways. she loved both in different ways. there is no doubt that she had that toxic attraction towards sujal. and after her marriage with piyush it was shown that she is mesmerized by him, she just kept looking at him. i understand her feelings somehow. sujal was her first love so attraction is natural. and she got married to piyush who had such personality that she was fascinated by him. 

kashish decoded ðŸ˜†

u seem to be pretty tolerant regarding kashish. fans hate her for sailing two boats at the same time ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildflower9

kashish decoded ðŸ˜†

u seem to be pretty tolerant regarding kashish. fans hate her for sailing two boats at the same time ðŸ˜ˆ

i cant waste my energy hating on a daily soap character. lol

i am only trying to understand her behaviour. 

now talking about both consummations.

sujal's revenge lead to PK consummation and kashish's revenge lead to SK consummation. but it was clearly shown that no matter what circumtances lead to them, feelings were genuine in both cases.

in PK case, writer had already conveyed that kashish will feel love towards piyush and his eyes. sujal claimed it happened due to sympathy but he was proven wrong. piyush told sujal love deepens with time and sujal told piyush sympathy turns into hate with time. and we know it was love because it only deepened with time and never turned into hate.

in SK case, kashish didnt do it due to a weak moment. she felt love towards sujal. she couldnt see him in pain.

now the question is how could she feel love for sujal when he was piyush's killer in her mind. because her heart dominated her mind at that time. her heart knew sujal can not be the killer. she just read sujal's diary and that diary was all about piyush. it was crystal clear after reading that diary that neither sujal killed piyush nor he tried to snatch her from him. the diary was the real catalyst here. her mind took over her heart next morning. she chose to forget about that diary and her feelings. she only wanted to believe that silly evidence.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

i cant waste my energy hating on a daily soap character. lol

i am only trying to understand her behaviour. 

now talking about both consummations.

sujal's revenge lead to PK consummation and kashish's revenge lead to SK consummation. but it was clearly shown that no matter what circumtances lead to them, feelings were genuine in both cases.

in PK case, writer had already conveyed that kashish will feel love towards piyush and his eyes. sujal claimed it happened due to sympathy but he was proven wrong. piyush told sujal love deepens with time and sujal told piyush sympathy turns into hate with time. and we know it was love because it only deepened with time and never turned into hate.

in SK case, kashish didnt do it due to a weak moment. she felt love towards sujal. she couldnt see him in pain.

now the question is how could she feel love for sujal when he was piyush's killer in her mind. because her heart dominated her mind at that time. her heart knew sujal can not be the killer. she just read sujal's diary and that diaryg was all about piyush. it was crystal clear after reading that diary that neither sujal killed piyush nor he tried to snatch her from him. the diary was the real catalyst here. her mind took over her heart next morning. she chose to forget about that diary and her feelings. she only wanted to believe that silly evidence.

gr8 analysis. i have never read a better explanation of kashish's behavior. people only love to bash her. ðŸ¤” 

an_am thumbnail

gr8 analysis. i have never read a better explanation of kashish's behavior. people only love to bash her. ðŸ¤” 

this is what happens in love triangles. central person is bashed left right and centre.

i actually feel some sympathy for kashish ðŸ˜†. poor girl was devastated after piyush's death. it was sujal's behavior and that fake evidence which made her think he can kill piyush. sujal and kashish never trusted eachother in the first place. even in saniya's fiasco misunderstandings were on both sides. kashish piyush and sujal all of them chose to beleive saniya that time. anyway i think kashish deserved happiness after piyush's death and sujal was the only person who could bring her out from the trauma of losing piyush and make her lead a normal life. she had two husbands and she loved both of them in different ways. whats wrong in it?

infact it was the only love triangle of the ITV which i think is an actual love triangle.

wildflower9 thumbnail

this is what happens in love triangles. central person is bashed left right and centre.

i actually feel some sympathy for kashish ðŸ˜†. poor girl was devastated after piyush's death. it was sujal's behavior and that fake evidence which made her think he can kill piyush. sujal and kashish never trusted eachother in the first place. even in saniya's fiasco misunderstandings were on both sides. kashish piyush and sujal all of them chose to beleive saniya that time. anyway i think kashish deserved happiness after piyush's death and sujal was the only person who could bring her out from the trauma of losing piyush and make her lead a normal life. she had two husbands and she loved both of them in different ways. whats wrong in it?

it was the only love triangle of the ITV which i think is an actual love triangle.

u are making me feel a lil bit sympathy for kashish too ðŸ˜†

red: yeah she had feelings for both. no other ekta's female lead except prerna and kashish had feelings for two men.

an_am thumbnail

u are making me feel a lil bit sympathy for kashish too ðŸ˜†

red: yeah she had feelings for both. no other ekta's female lead except prerna and kashish had feelings for two men.

anyway i am not a fan of kashish's character. ðŸ˜† i was just trying to understand her behavior. i still think that getting married to take revenge is plain ridiculous.  there are nicer ways to take revenge on someone. ðŸ˜³

i think it was post traumatic stress disorder which made her do a revenge marriage. ðŸ˜† the only thing i like about her is she was not a doormat like todays female leads. she was unforgiving and had a spine. she never let sujal over her. infact she herself walked over him. lol ðŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

anyway i am not a fan of kashish's character. ðŸ˜† i was just trying to understand her behavior. i still think that getting married to take revenge is plain ridiculous.  there are nicer ways to take revenge on someone. ðŸ˜³

i think it was post traumatic stress disorder which made her do a revenge marriage. ðŸ˜† the only think i like about her is she was not a doormat like todays female leads. she was unforgiving and had a spine. she never let sujal over her. infact she herself walked over him. lol ðŸ˜†

i like kashish raheja ðŸ˜›

i was never interested in watching it after piyush's death beacuse my reason to watch the show was gone. but i enjoyed reading ur point of view and it perfectly made sense.

we dont like revenge marriage but audience do like it. kashish's revenge track was a huge trp puller.

an_am thumbnail

i like kashish raheja ðŸ˜›

i was never interested in watching it after piyush's death beacuse my reason to watch the show was gone. but i enjoyed reading ur point of view and it perfectly made sense.

we dont like revenge marriage but audience do like it. kashish's revenge track was a huge trp puller.

tbh i wasnt interested either. i watched some episodes to know how was complete love trinagle resolved. i liked that they kept dignity of piyush's character intact. he himself gave kashish to sujal when he was dying.

story was really well written till piyush was alive. after that it had loopholes and a few things did look forced. i guess writers had planned the story till piyush's death only. they had revenge track in their mind details must have been decided later.

show was high on intrigue factor till piyush was there. after that it was easily predictable that kashish will eventually end up with sujal no matter how much she repeats 'mere piyush'. piyush cant come back.

wildflower9 thumbnail

tbh i wasnt interested either. i watched some episodes to know how was complete love trinagle resolved. i liked that they kept dignity of piyush's character intact. he himself gave kashish to sujal when he was dying.

story was really well written till piyush was alive. after that it had loopholes and a few things did look forced. i guess writers had planned the story till piyush's death only. they had revenge track in their mind details must have been decided later.

show was high on intrigue factor till piyush was there. after that it was easily predictable that kashish will eventually end up with sujal no matter how much she repeats 'mere piyush'. piyush cant come back.

how can i forget her mere piyush ko mujhse cheen liya ðŸ¤£ kashish was one of her own kind.

an_am thumbnail

how can i forget her mere piyush ko mujhse cheen liya ðŸ¤£ kashish was one of her own kind.

mere piyush aur mere bache ko bhi ðŸ˜†

it made me laugh how she told piyush's photo 'main aap k ilawa kisi aur k baaray main soch bhi kaise sakti hoon' after consummating with sujal. lol