Rohit Bakshi aka Piyush Raheja fan club

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to the Rohit Bakshi Fan Club!!Wink

Edited by brownie119 - 3 years ago

This fan club is for all those who love Piyush Raheja of Kahin To Hoga. We Love you Piyush. You look stunning.

Piyush Raheja : Played by Rohit Bakshi, The boy of dreams of any girl, very soft and understanding unlike his friend. Very helpful in nature and takes life as it comes. But no risks for him and no girls for him too. He is very simple to understand and to relate too. He is a practical businessman and at the same time very loving and caring.

As said in Interview by Aamna Shariff aka Kashish:

-----------------------------------------------------

I don't think that I would fall in love with some one like Sujal, but if I did I would not leave him. But I would definitely like to marry a guy like Piyush. He embodies everything that a girl wants in a husband; he is charming, sophisticated and loving. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by wildflower9 - 2 years ago

piyush raheja is my favourite character since childhood.

and kashish piyush is my most favourite couple till date.

i get nostaglic about them every 3 to 4 years πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i just rewatch their scenes.

it was one of the greatest relationships on ITV.

they were not the main couple but the bond they shared was just amazing.

unlike majority i always have a thing for parallel lead πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚.

believe it or not piyush was way better charater than the rest in KTH.

Kashish would have stayed with him till the end if he was alive.

i recently watched some episodes of kahiin to hoga till piyush was there and decided to make this fanclub in a hope that i might find a few like minded people here πŸ˜Š

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago

hi πŸ˜Š

surprised to see this fanclub πŸ˜„

he is my fav character too πŸ˜‚ i liked piyush-kashish pairing a lot. i didnt like sujal because he was too much obsessed. though he was a changed person after piyush's death. but i lost interest in the show when they killed off piyush.

i think piyush's character was there in the show to teach sujal a lesson πŸ˜†. sujal didnt know the true meaning of love. he always doubted kashish and insulted her. he only thought about his own happiness. he was a totally changed person after he lost kashish to piyush, came to terms with reality, accepted his defeat and finally decided to let kashish go. then he went to a major guilt trip after piyush's death.

i hate ekta for killing piyush. but i would appreciate her for giving a good track to him with proper closure and maintaining the dignity of that character and not turning him to a villain later πŸ˜…πŸ˜… plus he got kashish even before sujal *virgin kashish*🀣

anyway i wonder where the actor has disappeared?

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

hi πŸ˜Š

surprised to see this fanclub πŸ˜„

he is my fav character too πŸ˜‚ i liked piyush-kashish pairing a lot. i didnt like sujal because he was too much obsessed. though he was a changed person after piyush's death. but i lost interest in the show when they killed off piyush.

i think piyush's character was there in the show to teach sujal a lesson πŸ˜†. sujal didnt know the true meaning of love. he always doubted kashish and insulted her. he only thought about his own happiness. he was a totally changed person after he lost kashish to piyush, came to terms with reality, accepted his defeat and finally decided to let kashish go. then he went to a major guilt trip after piyush's death.

i hate ekta for killing piyush. but i would appreciate her for giving a good track to him with proper closure and maintaining the dignity of that character and not turning him to a villain later πŸ˜…πŸ˜… plus he got kashish even before sujal *virgin kashish*🀣

anyway i wonder where the actor has disappeared?

hahah right actually

anyway piyush's character was very much there in the story till his murder mystery was solved. kashish kept oscillating between piyush and sujal till then. actual triangle of the show ended when kashish got to know that sujal is innocent. trp dropped sharply after that twist because nothing was left in the story. but as i said kth was over for me with piyush's death. i just lost its sheen.

kashish in the start and kashish after piyush's death were totally contrasting personalities. the real kashish died along with piyush. and she was never the same again.

yeah thanks to ekta, she ended piyush's character with dignity. she didnt turn him into a villain like raunak in kasturi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. however i wanted him to stay in the show but then there was no chance of sujal if he had stayed alive so they had to make way for their lead 😏😏. kashish-piyush consummation and pregnancy everything had happened so yeah he got the best deal as a parallel lead in the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

i also dont know where the actor is. i just saw him in some balaji shows of that era and never saw him again πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago

watch this HOT vm of kashish-piyush β˜ΊοΈ

https://youtu.be/ts27kisaxYo

Originally posted by wildflower9

watch this HOT vm of kashish-piyush β˜ΊοΈ

https://youtu.be/ts27kisaxYo

this is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

*feeling nostalgic* 

Originally posted by wildflower9

hahah right actually

anyway piyush's character was very much there in the story till his murder mystery was solved. kashish kept oscillating between piyush and sujal till then. actual triangle of the show ended when kashish got to know that sujal is innocent. trp dropped sharply after that twist because nothing was left in the story. but as i said kth was over for me with piyush's death. i just lost its sheen.

kashish in the start and kashish after piyush's death were totally contrasting personalities. the real kashish died along with piyush. and she was never the same again.

yeah thanks to ekta, she ended piyush's character with dignity. she didnt turn him into a villain like raunak in kasturi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. however i wanted him to stay in the show but then there was no chance of sujal if he had stayed alive so they had to make way for their lead 😏😏. kashish-piyush consummation and pregnancy everything had happened so yeah he got the best deal as a parallel lead in the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

i also dont know where the actor is. i just saw him in some balaji shows of that era and never saw him again πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

to bring sujal into the picture they had two options. either kill piyush or turn him negative(?). but i think it was pre decided that he will be killed off. turning him negative would have been a disastrous move. i hate to say it but killing him off was the better option.

initial triangle of KTH was inspired from dhadkan movie and it was over with marriage winning over love. marriage always wins on ITV. isnt it? πŸ˜†

piyush's death was executed better than sujal's death. atleast kashish properly mourned him and took time to fall in love again πŸ˜†

i gave a happy dance πŸ’ƒπŸ» when rajeev left the show. *karma* πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago