Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Pata chala Brij ne bhi ek bana dala with Radha's picture 🤣

Ye haadsa please na ho 🤣 

I think Radha will want to set herself free after a few more interactions with him and literally run away at some point either due to the impending doom or just on Mogar's words..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I think Lala Ji is only aware about her selfish nature not the hating family part. The common link between Uday and Radha is Brij. Uday loves Brij irrespective of Brij's behaviour.

His Bauji was his world to him, he will try to accept her atleast on that logic, but given that Radha gives him the golden chance to reconcile with his dad. I think that promise of that sort might play a part 😊

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

This thread is moving at jet speed. Yet to read what you guys are discussing but I definitely want a jealous Uday maybe when he see Vashma talking  to one of his hockey team mates. 

Also would love to see the protective side of Uday saw a glimpse of it when Vashma was slapped 

We were trying to see if Randheer will make him jealous, but this sounds great too! ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

If Lalaji and fam did not care for him, he would be lying in a 4x4 place with the street dwellers, alone. It is only because they love him that they are standing half the manmaani he does smiley18 As for Uday, I genuinely feel bad for him to have a father who makes him slog for him and then does not even bless him like he is his Bauji smiley19 But we dont know much about what happened to his wife, maybe the resentment rests because she died saving him and he also got handicapped in the same incident. Maybe he was very attached to his wife, and they could have been a happy fam otherwise smiley24

Even I think that single incident changed him when he couldn't save his wife and even got injured himself, Uday reminds him that incident. Plus his own sets of insecurities.... See if in childhood he used to pamper Amrit that much (Khana khilana and all) I am sure he loved Uday too in fact somewhere he still does but.... 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Maybe we will get some reaction and action if Vashma goes to him to promote Amrit and this boy gets thodu jealous 😛 Then he will talk to him to try to implicitly know who is better 😆

He be like ush Randheer mein aisa kya hai? 😈 😆 Plus he will get a good male companion as well 😳 Bhanu is of no use 🤣 Bohat jaida Shareef laga Bhanu when he spotted Vashma in Uday's room 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Ye haadsa please na ho 🤣 

I think Radha will want to set herself free after a few more interactions with him and literally run away at some point either due to the impending doom or just on Mogar's words..

Brij is going to be over possessive about Radha  At one point he can even doubt Radha having EMA 🤬 I just hope Uday stays away from that mess, he shouldn't doubt on Uday and Radha bas 😡

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Instead of anyone from hockey team WHY NOT Randheer? 😉 I want him to get jealous watching Vashma and Randheer talking 😆 Vashma can make him understand how she is interacting with Randheer for Amrit 😊 

Nice hone wala jeeju getting sale Saab jealous and being Cupid for Vashmay story. I like the idea 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Even I think that single incident changed him when he couldn't save his wife and even got injured himself, Uday reminds him that incident. Plus his own sets of insecurities.... See if in childhood he used to pamper Amrit that much (Khana khilana and all) I am sure he loved Uday too in fact somewhere he still does but.... 

He is more in grief about his wife than Uday. If she passed away during giving birth to him, and choosing his life over hers, maybe Brij would not be in favor of her doing that and would have tried to do something aggressive and injured his arm, handicapping him for life. Guess it was ulta..Lalaji showered love on Uday, Chachaji pampered Amrit, that is why she is so close to her bhaiya ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

He be like ush Randheer mein aisa kya hai? 😈 😆 Plus he will get a good male companion as well 😳 Bhanu is of no use 🤣 Bohat jaida Shareef laga Bhanu when he spotted Vashma in Uday's room 😆

Haha..yeah! He will check him off on all parameters before trusting Randheer. Will be nice to have a male friend who can share his love for sports or something that might be common too! 😳 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Nice hone wala jeeju getting sale Saab jealous and being Cupid for Vashmay story. I like the idea 😆

SSP takes ideas from Barrister Babu forum I hope they takes some ideas from here too 😆