Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly!! Like no offense, but everyone is talking so much about the end when the show just started. Plus, hum Kitna bhi discuss kare, we can't predict anything, it can change anytime. So let's be positive..😊

How are you liking this jealousy scenes with Noori? 😛

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

They can get it made in the market, when KB took a photo in the KB pose, or Randheer will help them with it ❤️_❤️

Yes I guess randheer will help them out..randheer has camera ..he was taking pics of amrit

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krish58

Yes I guess randheer will help them out..randheer has camera ..he was taking pics of amrit

Randheer tho aya hi hai Ishq ladane 🤣 Side by side thoda bohat bhala Vashmay ka kar hi dega 😆

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Surprisingly Lala Ji is aware about Rab Rab aunty's not so good nature 😆 See Radha may not be as important to Uday as Vashma or Amrit but she will for sure develop a bond with Uday because that's how Radha is, hating someone like Radha is next to impossible. 

Hein???lalaji knows about ran rab tab ka nature????yeh kab hua??

Yes radha ko hate karna is next to impossible..she is so sweet and. Naive too..she is craving for a family love .she may  doesn't care for materialistic  things .all  she wants is. A happy family and no one breaking bonds.she is seeking that acceptance from everyone in family....yes uday and radha ka bond dekhna hoga..it will be a worth watching scene..

Krish58 thumbnail

Randheer tho aya hi hai Ishq ladane 🤣 Side by side thoda bohat bhala Vashmay ka kar hi dega 😆

Yes vashmay par bhi kripa drishti jo jaayegi..as vashma will be on full lawyer mode for amrit from on words bhala hua toh kiranbala ko randheer ke aas paas nahi aane degi taaki amrit and randheer  baat kar sake.

And yeh sab dekh ke uday will be confused ki  ho kya raha hai..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes.. parenting plays a huge role... Lalaji considers all four equal..but brij ..he has never showered his fatherly love on uday..For baig sahab..I guess he has equally treted his both  children and but I think now Abrar is being influenced  more by this paritions and he may been in bad company.. too thats why baig sahab even asked Abrar to mend his ways. I guess bhanu and Abrar must have been friends but not best friends..

Brij ko dekhke I sometimes wonder - Would he have left Uday on the streets if Lalaji and fam were not there? He evidently just hates him  Both parenting styles are unique and somewhat promoting equality with the girls being able to study atleast, but the children are influenced by circumstances too, what we can see in the case of the brothers, and it will play a huge role in this couple's future.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hein???lalaji knows about ran rab tab ka nature????yeh kab hua??

Yes radha ko hate karna is next to impossible..she is so sweet and. Naive too..she is craving for a family love .she may  doesn't care for materialistic  things .all  she wants is. A happy family and no one breaking bonds.she is seeking that acceptance from everyone in family....yes uday and radha ka bond dekhna hoga..it will be a worth watching scene..

Friday episode, he was saying something I don't remember the exact dialogue but I felt he is not oblivious. 

Radha is fascinated about materialistic things because she has never experienced such luxury before but she is not complicated, she can bond easily with anyone and everyone

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes..  they both know each other .. they are like open book to each other..

Edit is beautiful

An open book that guards what is there in their hearts tho ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes I guess randheer will help them out..randheer has camera

Hope Randheer makes four lockets with the respective counterparts, would be cute for them to have secret pendants ❤️_❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Surprisingly Lala Ji is aware about Rab Rab aunty's not so good nature 😆 See Radha may not be as important to Uday as Vashma or Amrit but she will for sure develop a bond with Uday because that's how Radha is, hating someone like Radha is next to impossible. 

I guess he suspects it, but does he know the level of hatred she has for them? Doubt it a lil bit. It is important for him to somewhat accept her as part of the family though, coz he will have to interact with her while taking care of Brij or something. He is not the type to discard his dad..Radha will also make an effort, she seems to be nice 😊