Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Randheer tho aya hi hai Ishq ladane ðŸĪĢ Side by side thoda bohat bhala Vashmay ka kar hi dega ðŸ˜†

Randheer will surely help out..kyuki apni vashma bhi usko help karegi randheer ko uski amrit urf ranjhan se milewaane ke liye

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Randheer tho aya hi hai Ishq ladane ðŸĪĢ 

Side by side thoda bohat bhala Vashmay ka kar hi dega ðŸ˜†

Saale ko jeb mein rakhega tabhi behen se ishq ladaane ki permission milegi na? ðŸ˜‰

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Brij ko dekhke I sometimes wonder - Would he have left Uday on the streets if Lalaji and fam were not there? He evidently just hates him  Both parenting styles are unique and somewhat promoting equality with the girls being able to study atleast, but the children are influenced by circumstances too, what we can see in the case of the brothers, and it will play a huge role in this couple's future.

You know I really liked how Vashma and Amrit were allowed to sit beside lala Ji and other males during dinner ðŸ˜ē May be because they are daughters and not Bahus but still that's something rare for that particular era. 

Brij is one hell of a complicated soul  I mean who goes on to marry like that just because of some silly family fight ðŸĪŠ Yeah he feels none cares for him so he married Radha but it's actually Brij, he doesn't care about anyone specifically Uday. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Saale ko jeb mein rakhega tabhi behen se ishq ladaane ki permission milegi na? ðŸ˜‰

I seriously want some sort of interactions between Randheer and Uday, party mein tho they were standing near each other but no interaction as such 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Hope Randheer makes four lockets with the respective counterparts, would be cute for them to have secret pendants âĪïļ_âĪïļ

Pata chala Brij ne bhi ek bana dala with Radha's picture ðŸĪĢ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I guess he suspects it, but does he know the level of hatred she has for them? Doubt it a lil bit. It is important for him to somewhat accept her as part of the family though, coz he will have to interact with her while taking care of Brij or something. He is not the type to discard his dad..Radha will also make an effort, she seems to be nice ðŸ˜Š

I think Lala Ji is only aware about her selfish nature not the hating family part. The common link between Uday and Radha is Brij. Uday loves Brij irrespective of Brij's behaviour.

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This thread is moving at jet speed. Yet to read what you guys are discussing but I definitely want a jealous Uday maybe when he see Vashma talking  to one of his hockey team mates. 

Also would love to see the protective side of Uday saw a glimpse of it when Vashma was slapped 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

You know I really liked how Vashma and Amrit were allowed to sit beside lala Ji and other males during dinner ðŸ˜ē May be because they are daughters and not Bahus but still that's something rare for that particular era. Yes, and also Vashma especially allowed to dine with them, that is hella progressive in the time when they preferred to keep religion and relations separate and did not eat or drink in each other's places if not the same religion.  

Brij is one hell of a complicated soul  I mean who goes on to marry like that just because of some silly family fight ðŸĪŠ Yeah he feels none cares for him so he married Radha but it's actually Brij, he doesn't care about anyone specifically Uday. 

If Lalaji and fam did not care for him, he would be lying in a 4x4 place with the street dwellers, alone. It is only because they love him that they are standing half the manmaani he does smiley18 As for Uday, I genuinely feel bad for him to have a father who makes him slog for him and then does not even bless him like he is his Bauji smiley19 But we dont know much about what happened to his wife, maybe the resentment rests because she died saving him and he also got handicapped in the same incident. Maybe he was very attached to his wife, and they could have been a happy fam otherwise smiley24

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

This thread is moving at jet speed. Yet to read what you guys are discussing but I definitely want a jealous Uday maybe when he see Vashma talking  to one of his hockey team mates. 

Also would love to see the protective side of Uday saw a glimpse of it when Vashma was slapped 

Instead of anyone from hockey team WHY NOT Randheer? ðŸ˜‰ I want him to get jealous watching Vashma and Randheer talking ðŸ˜† Vashma can make him understand how she is interacting with Randheer for Amrit ðŸ˜Š 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I seriously want some sort of interactions between Randheer and Uday, party mein tho they were standing near each other but no interaction as such 

Maybe we will get some reaction and action if Vashma goes to him to promote Amrit and this boy gets thodu jealous ðŸ˜› Then he will talk to him to try to implicitly know who is better ðŸ˜†