Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The build up is great👍🏼loved the flow in which you have introduced each of the character👍🏼

You have created a certain beautiful charm around Sai and Virat☺️ and I keep wondering about the fireworks when SaiRat will be in the picture☺️eagerly waiting for that

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Virat's character was introduced and now I'm really really interested to know how Sai and Virat will get tangled with each other😍😍😍😍

Awesome update dear author 🤩👍🏻. I'm so excited for the next epi....❤

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

Mujhe toh 1st chapter main hi future Sairat shippers mil gaye hai - Shilpa and Sai's Abba. 😊

Really like that you have layed down Sai' backstory so well here. 

Sai moving to Nagpur where Virat is the ACP. Ahem ahem. You already created way for Virat's entry.

Really looking forward to see how I will feel and will connect with the cross connections in this story. 

Interesting start 🤗

I love how you catch the subtext!!! It makes me so happy you are reading this SS. Connections that are now crossed will be connected soon!!! 😄❤️💗 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

Nice update loved the character's description waiting for sairat first meeting 😍😍. 

Thanks for the comment, SAIRAT meeting in chapter 4, please please continue to be patient, thanks so much for your comment. I am so happy to see a reader from my other SS continue to show their support 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hey.. I've read both parts.. 

This story has started in a different  situation. 

Chapter 1 

Sai is engaged to Samrat.. 

The convo between Shilpa and Sai about Abba was too good. 

Loved the father daughter bonding and their conversation. Abba is traditional yet gave in for his daughter. ❤️❤️

Chapter 2

A glimpse of Samrat's family.. 

Shivani and Ninaad are willing to accept Samrat's choice... 

Ashwini is not as happy.. She seems like a tough one. 

Virat is staying away from.. Looks as thog he has some differences with his mom. 

Loved both chapters.. 👍🏼

Thank you thank you thank you. Please do continue to read and post your lovely comments. I am trying something different here and I am so grateful for those of you who have trusted my writing and reading and commenting. 

I wanted to show that Abba is loving, in fact is not traditional, because in his own personal life broke traditions to do what he thought was right for him. He is possessive about his daughter just like Ashwini is about her children. I hope that’s making sense. 

As for Virat, on the face it seems like he has differences, but he is drawing those middle lines so that he gets to be what he wants to be. Thank you so much again for your comments, because it made me add a few things in my next update so make things more clear. 

that is why we need comments to make the story better, thanks again. Please please continue to read and comment 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Finally a glimpse into Virat's life! Im excited to see their first interaction!! 

Im sure sparks will fly the moment they meet 

Let’s hope! 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

The build up is great👍🏼loved the flow in which you have introduced each of the character👍🏼

You have created a certain beautiful charm around Sai and Virat☺️ and I keep wondering about the fireworks when SaiRat will be in the picture☺️eagerly waiting for that

I want to thank you @blackwind for always supporting each chapter. I really appreciate that. 

“Charming” is the perfect description- I myself could not have put it better. The fireworks will come, but pls be ready for a slow burn. I hope I can meet your expectations. Pls keep commenting 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

So Virat's character was introduced and now I'm really really interested to know how Sai and Virat will get tangled with each other😍😍😍😍

Awesome update dear author 🤩👍🏻. I'm so excited for the next epi....❤

Thanks so much for the comment. I will always cherish those of you who commented from the beginning of this story. Thank you again. 
the tangling will happen, it’s a sort of slow burn, with eventual fireworks. In the meantime I want to introduce Samrat and Sai too in a way that is palatable for SAIRAT fans. When a writer has an endgame in sight, then the conflicting couple must be introduced carefully which is what the next chapter is. 

I hope you like this too and please please continue to comment 

columbia thumbnail

Thank you all for your comments. I am hoping to post a new updat everyday either before sleeping or first thing when I get up. I was done with this chapter, so posting it, pls pls continue to post your comments 

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really like all the details you are adding about the family equations.This is shaping up the story and the character's very well.

Now with the background details it will help us in understanding the upcoming chapters and character's reactions better. ❤️

So happy that we dnt have kaku and her gang in this story. 👍🏼

Shivani of your story is same as in the serial -sensible,cool and level headed. 😊