Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I liked the buildup around the characters, I am getting really curious and excited to see how everything is going to get connected together :)

It’s a complex story 

Glad you are liking it!! I am hoping to connect them in a way that is both exciting and romantic 

I hope it’s not too complex, vaise hi jyaada log are not reading this story 🤔😠🤪

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Glad you are liking it!! I am hoping to connect them in a way that is both exciting and romantic 

I hope it’s not too complex, vaise hi jyaada log are not reading this story 🤔😠🤪

I have new found respect for your thought process on writing longer fics, since I started writing.

i am definitely very eager to read this alternate universe sairat story. Eager to read their push and pull towards each other and the relationship with the family. We know in the tv show Ashwini was quick to favor Sai but am eager to see her equation with Sai here. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So finally virat ki intro hogayi 

I hope sairat is the endgame 

Really excited to read next part 

Of course!!! They are!!!

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I have new found respect for your thought process on writing longer fics, since I started writing.

i am definitely very eager to read this alternate universe sairat story. Eager to read their push and pull towards each other and the relationship with the family. We know in the tv show Ashwini was quick to favor Sai but am eager to see her equation with Sai here. 

What a lovely comment. I am hoping to build a SAIRAT story where the family continues to play a role but in a more realistic way. I really hope I can achieve that. I am quite sad that this story of mine is not picking up as comments, but your comment has really helped me so thank you so much.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

nice!!!!so ashwini is a controlling mother. i want to see if she will accept sai as her bahu or not.❤️❤️❤️

I feel that ITV does a very bad job of showing ‘controlling’ - we can show controlling without making it negative, I am hoping that I will be able to do that. 👩🏽‍💻🧐

FUITV thumbnail

I think everyone is eagerly waiting for Sai and Virat to meet. Then you will see the traction. So please don’t lose heart and continue your awesome work. I eagerly wait for your update just as I wait for the episode. 

columbia thumbnail

Btw I didn’t realize you write too. I usually never get time, I am going to go look for your fic wait 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Btw I didn’t realize you write too. I usually never get time, I am going to go look for your fic wait 

i generally write drabbles please do check it out whenever you get time :)

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey.. I've read both parts.. 

This story has started in a different  situation. 

Chapter 1 

Sai is engaged to Samrat.. 

The convo between Shilpa and Sai about Abba was too good. 

Loved the father daughter bonding and their conversation. Abba is traditional yet gave in for his daughter. ❤️❤️

Chapter 2

A glimpse of Samrat's family.. 

Shivani and Ninaad are willing to accept Samrat's choice... 

Ashwini is not as happy.. She seems like a tough one. 

Virat is staying away from.. Looks as thog he has some differences with his mom. 

Loved both chapters.. 👍🏼

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally a glimpse into Virat's life! Im excited to see their first interaction!! 

Im sure sparks will fly the moment they meet