Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

😊

Edited by emah04 - 3 years ago
emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Such a sweet thing to say, truly. I have said so many times, emah04 (sorry don’t kniw your nam) I have stopped watching the show, so for me this is the only SAIRAT in my head. So happy it’s conveyed 

My name is Fatemah

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Mann ubh gaya drama drama drama dekh ke... Upar se Pakhi and her plain face jaha kuch samajh nhi ata.... So I stopped watching it... Itni toxicity mujhe bardash nahi hoti... 😕

Ab mai forum sirf fanfics ke liye aati hu 

I feel for you, I have not watched roughly since episode 100, usually that’s how many episodes I give a show, but somehow this story and this SAIRAT are stuck in my head, yahaa aaja, I will write as long as I can. 🤗

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing loved it virat's concern for sai is so sweet 😍😍.

Exactly. You got it, even though Virat wants to maintain distance he can’t help being concerned for her 

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A fantastic update....🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. I really really loved Shivani and Shivam's United front to play cupid for Sairat...🤭🤭🤭🤭 even though their plan was not fruitful as they wanted it to be... But no complains here...at least they got some time to talk with each other. But how I wished they went for that boat ride......alone...😍😍😍😍. And Sai will never again have to worry about not having Horlicks anymore coz she is soon going to get a life time supply by our lover boy Virat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Sai is getting more and more agitated now that Virat is not paying attention to her. And I think this will really push her to an outburst just like what happened in the police station. Annnnddddd......Virat's famous smirk is back...😍😍😍. I really loved their mirror wala private talk❤❤❤❤❤. Something only between them. When the love is true....why do they need words???????????😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤

And I think Sai's dad will definitely spill the beans about Virat.... I really wanna see Chavan couple's expression........🤭🤭🤭🤭

And what I'm totally excited about today is......... (drum rolls 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁) the MAHA EPISODE..🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Thank you so much author for trying your best to bless us with a Maha Episode today. I really can't wait to see how it would go down 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.

A fabulous job done on this update as well..🤩🤩 Loved it to the bits ❤❤❤❤ Fingers crossed for today's update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

I feel for you, I have not watched roughly since episode 100, usually that’s how many episodes I give a show, but somehow this story and this SAIRAT are stuck in my head, yahaa aaja, I will write as long as I can. 🤗

Your fanfic keeps me going ❤️

Tbh, when I heard abt the concept of the show and read abt KD, I knew I won't be watching it for long. I started in December and by early Feb I was done with it... I have very little tolerance for this shit... 

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ye kiska rishta leke aye hai......acc to ur promo to samrat ka hona chaiye tabhi sai bolegi main tumhare bhai ki magetar hoon....

but i dont want that

columbia thumbnail

Didn’t get a chance to thank everyone for comments, but I read and think of all of them, in fact, I did a few changes in this update after reading the comments.
Here is the Maha Update - it has the much awaited promo, which those of you have trusted from the beginning, I thank you big time for it. It is also the longest update ever! I hope it met your expectations, I know that many of you will have questions and please please go ahead and ask them - I will answer them, always! Please keep those comments coming. 

Maha Update 
😃

It was interesting how Kamal’s trepidation was not impacting Ninaad’s confidence at all. As the retired policeman invited them to sit down, and decided to get them some water, Ashwini was checking out the home, which was humble but beautiful. It was not overloaded with furniture and nick naks. As Joshi returns with a tray of water, he says, “Maine paani stove pe daala hai, aap chai peeyenge ya coffee” Ninaad immediately answers, “Arrey Joshi saaheb, yeh takaluf mat uthayiye” Ashwini stops him and says, “Joshi saab, Mai aapko help kar deti hun, aap yaha Ninaad ke saath baatei kijiye”. Kamal hesitantly replies, “Arrey Nahi nahi, Vaise bhi aapko hamara kitchen ka pata nahi hoga” Ashwini gets up and pats Ninaad’s shoulder, “ek kaam karte hai, hum vaha kitchen ke saamne, dinning table pe baith te hai aur baat karte hai”

Ninaad starts almost immediately after sitting down at the table, “Joshi Saab, main seedhe point pe aata hun, hum aapki beti ka haath mangne aaye hai”. Kamal is shocked, “Jee, Mai Kuch samjha nahi”. Ashwini simmers the water after putting some tea leaves in it. Ninaad continues, “Mai samjhata hun, aap humare bete se milogey toh dekhoge ki voh bahut hi mehanati aur bahut jald tarraki karne valla hai, aur Humei lagta hai ki Jodi bahut achi jamegi”. Ashwini increases the heat on the tea and adds milk. “Main milaa hun, Lekin meri beti aage badh chuki hai, aapke bete se magni thodne ke baad, mujhe nahi lagta ki voh shaadi mei interested hai”. Ashwini  let’s the tea boil some more, and while she waits, she turns to the men and watches them continue, “ Achaa miley ho, lekin Joshi saheb, interest ki kya baat hai? Voh hum sambhalenge na, agar aapki manjuri hai, toh sab Kuch ho sakta hai.” Kamal shakes his head, “Aap samajh nahi rahe, mujhe nahi lagta Sai mei kabhi bhi interest thaa aapke bete ke liye, aur main Sai par jor jabardasti nahi kar sakta”. Ninaad immediately apologetic, “Nahi nahi, aap galat samajh rahe hai, jor jabardasti ki baat hi nahi hai” 

Ashwini brings the cups to the table and puts them down and says, “Aap dono galat samajh rahe ho, kyunki Aap dono alag beto ki baat kar rahe ho” she turns to Kamal and continues, “Joshi Saheb, hum aapki beti ka haath humare bade bete Virat ke liye maangne aaye hai” Kamal grins widely, “ACP Virat se bhi milaa hun, vohi toh Sai ko chodhne aaya thaa, ladka aapka hira hai..” Ashwini and Ninaad exchange a look and she smiles and says, “Aapki beti kum nahi hai, voh bhi toh sona hai”. The parents all smile at each other, Ninaad takes a sip and says, “Arre abb hum sugar vaale ka muth kaisa mithaa karenge?” Kamal laughs and says, “iss ghar mei sweetener hai, rukiye.” He fetches some pouches and while they sweeten their tea, “Lekin mai ek baat kehdu, Sai itni asaani se maanegi nahi”. Ninaad nods, “Aur manna bhi nahi chahiye, Samrat ke baad, uski hitchkichahat jayiz hai.” Ashwini takes a sip and says, “Virat usse manayega, akhir zindagi bhar usse yahi toh karna hai” . The three seniors laugh heartily as they drink tea and discuss their lives.

Her father’s constant calling her results in missed calls at her end, he thinks for a minute and sends her a text, “call karna, jab time miley, koi jaldi nahi mai doctor uncle ke yahaa jaa raha hun”. What he does not know is that all hell has broken loose in the eastern part of Nagpur. There have been a few police encounters with the local gang and significant bloodshed. Certain gang members have forcibly taken refuge in local homes, leading to shooting and harm of civilians. The medical camp has had to suddenly deal with some incidental victims, while the local nearby hospital is already filling up, some cases were sent to the medical camp. Sai and her colleagues have their hands full and the fact that they have been sort of preparing for this was a smart move, because casualties have been avoided since they had the required medicine and equipment handy. 

It’s quite late in the night, by which time, things at the camp have died down, but this part of the city outside is still going crazy. The rumor is that bhikku has been shot, and as every gang member has political backing and support, so does this one and riots are beginning to break out. Most of the riot victims will be sent to hospitals, the camp has been informed, but they should be ready for any spillover. Sai has lost count on how many pulses she has checked, how many heartbeats she has counted, and how many blood pressures she has pumped, blood loss, amount of contusions, fractures, tissue damage. 

She drags her tired self to her room and looks at her phone, which was charging, her dad’s message lights up, she is glad he is ok and in so many ways, she realizes she was meant to be here this weekend, something that would not have happened had he not forced her. She wonders if she should call him back, but then realizes, if he hasn’t called her like crazy in the past few hours, chances are he doesn’t know yet about all this and he is having a good time at doctor uncle’s home. She stares at the pics from today’s outing, cannot imagine that was today...there are no pics of him, all these were taken after they hurriedly left. An image of him smirking and staring at her, just before he left the boating area flashed in front of her eyes. She is spun out of that when she hears the front door slam and Abigail cussing, she comes out.

Abigail says loudly as she opens her laptop, “The b@#$ have shot ACP” Her heart stops, she knows it has, she holds the phone to her chest, eyes her wallet on the table, she walks to it hoping to steady her heart, and the voice coming out of Abigail’s  laptop are stating that a police officer has been shot, but the identity of the senior officer is not yet disclosed, she can’t stop herself, she walks out of the door and down the stairs, clutching her wallet and phone, she doesn’t even realize she has forgotten her dupatta, she didn’t even hear Abigail yelling after her. Outside the camp, she stands, swallowing her tears, warning herself not to break down. Where does she go? Just then, she spots Govind standing near his auto. 

She rushes to him, “Govind chalo, ACP Virat ke paas” she sits down and says, “Tum jaante ho kaunse hospital mei hai?” Govind starts the auto and says, “voh apne flat mei hai” she wonders, “flat kyu!?” Govind turns the auto and looks for inner roads to take her, “vaha pe security asaani se badhaa sakte hai, agar phir se kissine attack kiya toh” she nods, she doesn’t want to discuss it anymore, she just wants to see him and check he is ok, she tracks the number with no name, calls it but he doesn’t pick up. Should she go, she has to see him, even from afar, maybe everyone is with him, his whole family, should she call someone else and ask, she looks at her phone and thinks of calling Devyani when Govind says, “Aagaye madam, chaliye mai aapko andar leke jaata hun” she nods, she realizes, this guys has risked bringing her here, she can’t say no now. She gets off the auto while he moves it to a discreet corner. 

Govind and she enter the building together, as soon as she sees the reception and the lobby area, she knows it’s all full of plainclothes policemen. She follows Govind to the elevator where a guy raises his eyebrow, Govind nods, the guy presses the elevator button and inside, the guy nods and the doors close. The guy waits and says “Kaunsa floor madam?” She presses 25, all of this is making her even more afraid, she walks to his apartment, where the guy on his floor walks away and stands afar. She rings the doorbell. And Virat in his track pants and an old Tshirt opens the door, he stares at her and pulls her in, and shuts the door. He says “Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?” she stares at him, her eyes threatening to release tears, “Aapko goli lagi hai, aur aap khade Kyun hai? Baaki sab kaha hai? Aap akele kyu hai? Goli kahaa lagi hai?” Her voice gets progressively high pitched and she comes closer to him, holding her wallet and phone with one hand on her chest, and the other hand on his chest.

He moves closer to her, with one hand on her shoulder, and another holding her face below her cheek on her neck and whispers, “Shhh..Sai...shh...goli mujhe nahi, Shivam ko lagi hai, ussse Amravati helicopter pe leke gaye hai, jab tak voh thik se pahunch nahi jaata aur copter vapas nahi aati, mujhe yahaa rehna hai” she whispers back, “Aapko goli nahi lagi” he shakes his head, “sirf thodi si kharoch hai, goli shoulder se nikal gayi” and he pulls part of his Tshirt away from his neck and part of his shoulder is exposed which has a huge bandage on it, she gingerly touches it and peeks at it, she then tilts her head to his, their noses almost touching, and she whispers, “Main tumhare liye darr gayi thi” he loves that when she is so emotional, she calls him tum...And he can’t hold it back any longer. 

He pulls her face, huskily whispering “Just Sai!” and kisses her coarsely and she swaying into him, kisses him back, her moans mix with her tears logged into her throat. His kiss is like a drug, the more she gets it, the more she wants it. His tongue wraps her tongue to release and to wrap again. His moans shake her mind, she pushes him. “Virat! Please! Hum yeh nahi kar sakte!” Virat stares at her, holds his hair tightly and yells back “Kyu? Kyu nahi Sai?” He comes forward, she stops “Kyunki mai tumhare bhai ki mangetar hun!!!!”He glares at her, he turns towards the kitchen counter and in anger sweeps his hand over all the items on it. She jumps back and tears falls down her eyes.

He glares at her, with tears in his own eyes, points at her and bristling..”Tum mere bhai ki mangetar HUN nahi THI!!! Aur voh bhi ek weekend ke liye!!! Tumne hi apne haath se anghuti nikali aur usse de diya thaaa.  Akhir tum chahti kya ho??? kya chahti ho mujhse??. Her silent tears eats at him even more, he continues outraged, “Tum yaha aayi Kyun??” His rage and vulnerability weaken his body, but not his resolve, he holds on to the kitchen counter with both his hands and bends his head towards it. She whispers, “Main sirf yeh dekhne aayi thi ki aap thik toh ho”. He turns his face to her, and snaps, “Dekh liya? Abb jaa sakti ho” she clutches her wallet to her chest and turns, picks up the keys that have been flung from the counter and places it on his counter and she wipes her tears, and spills, “I am sorry” and turns to open the door. His rigid “I am not interested” from behind her, hits her badly, breaks her heart and she walks away shutting the door to him.

For years to come, they would banter over this kiss, she always claiming that whatever she said was influenced by a fogged up mind, and he always taking pride in the fact that his kiss fogs up her mind. But tonight, He stares at the closed door and slides down the counter and sits on the floor. As he lay his hand on his side, his phone on the floor rings, he picks it up, “Haan Aai? Main thik hun!” He wipes his tears..”Nahi, main Sach mei thik hun. Tum logon ka darshan ho gaya? Nahin tum log vahi ruko, road travel to abhi Nagpur safe nahi hai, Yavatmaal mei hotels hongey? Chandrapur?!? ..vaha kya kar rahe ho?? Kyaaaa!!!?” 

It’s 3am on Sunday and she has barely slept a wink. She got to her room only a few hours ago anyways. Virat’s words kept rotating in her head, he was right! She knew that! She WAS Samrat’s fiancé, and she did return the ring to Samrat, because she knew very clearly that they were not meant to be, she was clear. The truth is she has no expectations from Samrat at all, but then, what is this that she feels for Virat? And why does she? And since when? What if his family thinks that she returned the ring because she was attracted to Virat? But that’s not true at all. This where it gets all jumbled up for her, she is unclear and Sai hates not being in the know. Unless she is clear, how can she act? Why did she go to his flat? And why did she kiss him back? It was the lack of clarity that made her act recklessly. Sai has never been reckless, she is not the opposite of reckless, but she isn’t a conventionalist either. She broke her engagement, didn’t she? Does she think Samrat would have gone ahead with it anyways? Maybe, because somewhere she knew Samrat would be too afraid to do it, so she knew she had to act. Is that what happened with Virat too? When she heard he was shot, she had to act, when she knew he wasn’t she had to act. But is Virat too afraid to act? But she has rejected his actions, argh! What is happening to her? This is why she wanted to be with someone who is easy going,..wait a minute, is she with Virat?? 

Her thoughts are broken by her phone ringing, she wipes her tears, and picks up the phone without looking, that’s what happens when the phone rings at 3:30am, who checks who is calling. And it’s Doctor Uncle on the other line, “hello Sai beta, it’s Doctor Uncle. sorry beta, I was hoping it was just partial blockage, but aortic valve ka scan aa gaya hai, and it doesn’t look good beta, we will have to an open heart.” Sai’s brain goes into a calm mode, “Main samjha nahi Doctor Uncle, aap kisski baat kar rahe ho?”. He replies with, “Oh my god, Kamal ne tumhe call nahi kiya, I think he didn’t want you to worry, kal der raat, tumhare Aaba ko chest pains the, because he was at my place, maine immediately aspirin diya aur blood pressure normal thaa. But he called me some time back with more pains, maine unhe admit kar diya, and just got the valve scan. Mujhe lagaa ki unhone tumhe call kar diya thaaa, I was mistaken beta, I am so sorry.” Sai very calmly, “it’s ok Uncle, Achaa hua aapne call kiya, kya protocol socha hai aapne?” The Doctor seriously, “I want to prep him for open heart, Prep karne mei kuch ghante lagenge, I am hoping to schedule by 8am, because I need to call in my team, don’t worry, unke dost hai unke saath, tum kab tak pahunch sakti ho?” . She immediately replies, “Yahaa Nagpur situation is bad, but I will be there, app prep shuru kar dijiye, main pahunch jaungi”. She hangs up, types up a detailed text to Aniket and Abigail. She grabs her dupatta, phone, phone charger, wallet, a quick change of clothes, her toilet bag, dumps it all in a huge handbag and leaves. 

The 4am train to Chandrapur is packed, everyone is talking about the rumored death of Bhikku and that finally crime may decrease, and that how brave that the team of ACP officers have been, and then there were contrary views on crime may decrease, but unless unemployment truly reduces, crime doesn’t really go away and who knows how many laws and rules this team of officers have themselves broken. Sai shakes her head, she can’t really escape him, can she? She puts on her earpods and shuts her eyes. 

——-

Please leave a comment. Writers deserve it, pressing like and not leaving a comment is uncool. Not even pressing like but silently reading it is really shameful. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyachaudhary

ye kiska rishta leke aye hai......acc to ur promo to samrat ka hona chaiye tabhi sai bolegi main tumhare bhai ki magetar hoon....

but i dont want that

I do hope you get your answer in the next update, would love to know what you think, do leave a comment even if you don’t like it. 🌹🙂

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it very much

So finally they asked for her hand 

But I still don't get it why sai told him like that when she clearly knows Samrat hers engagement is called off , is she afraid of something 

Oh so kamal Joshi is suffering from heart ailment 

Why do I feel virats mom revealed him about their chandrapur visit 

Aur ab sai just left nagpur iam sure ACP would rush to meet her but she would be already gone from there 

Well let's ab kaise inki milan possible hai , will he manofy her 

Iam really impatient to read next update