Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow beautiful chapter. You made them met in a nice way.Really loved it. Waiting for the Saturday outing. Please make shivas be the person to connect both sai and Virat. Please keep writing. It is a thriller story also. Loved to see the Acp mode of Virat too.👍👌

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love their friends convo 😅😅😅 ,finally they talk , and smiled at eacb other , kab thoda kuch clear krnevka mauka aayega inke beech   cont soon 💖 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Guys, I have been missing @rekha_crn for a few updates? Maybe exams 🤷🏽‍♀️ if anyone of you come across her on the forum. Pls tell her to put her nazar here also 🥰🥰🥰

pls keep the comments coming, next update tomorrow night!!! 

FUITV thumbnail

Lovely update as usual. 

Rose king is the word of the day 😂 The way she barged in Sai style. It bothered her so much that he gave rose to everyone. I am glad that atleast they are talking in person and back to their playful antics 

It was hilarious when the auto driver turned out to be a undercover spy for Virat. 

As usual can’t wait for the updates :)

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YAAAAAY,  they meet again finally!

So Virat didnt give roses, wahi sochun aisa kaam woh kyun karega.

Love Shivan as a friend. He is much better than Sunny character in show.

Thoda aur push karo Virat towards Sai. 

His agreeing to marriage is going to bite him soon during picnic.

I loved reading the update, keep them coming!

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That was a superrr update!!

This Shivam guy is cutee Yaa

Free time mein roses baat ta hai 

I hope Virat got it that she actually got jealous for a bit 😆

Pagal Banda time pe Kuch nai samjta 

Waiting for the next!!!

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update...thank you...again very impressed with shivam guy taking joyride in our Sairat story...😆he is true friend I guess everyone needs when it comes to life choices...👍🏻

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it.... when I read your story it plays in front of my eyes like I am actually watching an episode... that’s how much your writing has captured my imagination... I really look forward to the updates. Brilliant

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even though I am loving how your story is progressing but I can’t help but be greedy and want more SaiRat moments please yaar lol. Please update soon. 🙏🏽 Lol

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

This Shivam guy is cutee Yaa

Free time mein roses baat ta hai 

I hope Virat got it that she actually got jealous for a bit smiley36

Pagal Banda time pe Kuch nai samjta smiley44

Shivam - I wanted to write a friend who is realistically a friend not a random guy, for men, guys they have known for a long time - either during school days or went through training together - can only take such jokes from each other. 

@ jealou Virat - see below. But also it’s like you said he doesn’t get things at the right time 😃😜

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Why didn't viru understand that sai toda jealous hogayi thi assuming it was him who distributed the rose 

I wanna see jealous virat uska emotions bahar annah chahiye nah looks like sai aniket ko satay dekhkar mujhe jalneh ki smell agayi 

Virat didn’t think of the rose and Sai thing at least at that moment at all like that, for him, he was seeing her after so long, and she seemed to not care about seeing him but bringing up other stuff, that’s why he is all business when he says “vaha police station ko sar pe chadha liya thaa” 

jealous Virat? See  he really likes her, he is insanely attracted to her, but he doesn’t have any rights over her, becuase she has put a distance between them, so he will never ‘voice’ his jealousy. He needs to either win her or let her go, and that’s like eating him up more than any other man around her. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago