Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow,it was so amazing.

You have a way with words, cuz I again had the same feeling that I was a part of all this. So happy for Sairat ,finally they are one.❤❤

Each and every ritual was very well defined,very nicely written. It was a beautiful experience to go through all this.

This was just fab.

Continue soon❤🤗

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: notaquitter

My review is going to be jumbled. First off all the three updates were too good. It was a perfect marriage mahaul at both the houses. The excitement , the anticipation and the amount of work was well described

In all this, the genuine awkwardness with an ex around was not ignored. Samrat being samrat had his usual pout of selfishness which was handled by Shivani very well. I could understand Ashwini’s worry as well but seeing how the haldi, mehandi function went I guess they have handled it maturely. Also the way Virat was so eager to see his roota hua dulhan when Shilpa called and samrat chuckled at it, makes it seem like he is happy. I hope it stays that way. I think samrats problem was the importance he has in his family in comparison to Virat. This for now is buried in the happy occasion but I see this being an issue later on

Devi being pampered and with no control over her mouth. She calling things tacky and UM without realising giving it back to her was the best. She is the ladli beti and I can see some not smooth relationship with her soon to be vahini which is understandable.

i think it will take samrat sometime to call Sai his vahini. I don’t know though if Virat caress about all that .

i thought girls share everything with their girlfriends. The physical stuff and emotional things that happen with their boyfriends. But here though how casually Virat talks about the hickey to Shivam that too not in an obvious location. I TOTALLY get Sai’s anger. And Shivam how clueless can he be .

how adorable is Virat. Hugging is aai and being a cutie pie worried about his soon to be wife. Also how come the Chavan’s undig all of the secrets. Aai came to know about the fact that they were living together. Hope Devyani doesn’t tease Sai or something and she doesn’t think that Virat told his family. Already there are some MUs to be cleared

I really missed your updates . Glad you are back and lovely piece of writeing :)

@ all the bold - SPOT ON!! 
@ bold and underline - So now that you have raised the difference between girlfriends and boyfriends, I would love to know what you think is the differnece? Why is there a difference between boys sharing and girls? 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The marriage rituals are written very beautifully, loved the way virat trying to see sai during the antarpat😍.

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Wow,it was so amazing.

You have a way with words, cuz I again had the same feeling that I was a part of all this. So happy for Sairat ,finally they are one.❤❤

Each and every ritual was very well defined,very nicely written. It was a beautiful experience to go through all this.

This was just fab.

Continue soon❤🤗

Thank you so much for this comment @ bold, you had said something similar in the previous comment which gave me an idea which I will reveal very soon, when the idea happens and if it is successful I will let you know and full credit will go to you, keep the love coming 🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely, i have been reading since the start and wait for this everyday. And its awesome i must say, wish the series had taken some essence from your story. It would have felt great. 

With the way the dry season is going on in the series, this is surely a respite which we get. ❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

The marriage rituals are written very beautifully, loved the way virat trying to see sai during the antarpat😍.

Fathima - he not only saw, he even touched her feet. That’s the rare part of Virat. The trying to see most grooms do, but Virat always will do more, 😜😜

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Kalyani, 

first of all, I wanna say I am sorry for not commenting in previous couple of parts. Been super busy. But I have read each one of the parts, and I have been refreshing your story for the past hr or two because I had a feeling you would update lol. 

now on to the story, kya yaar itnu chotu sa update. I was hoping they will be married by the end of this part. Anyways, the intensity in Virat and Sai’s need to be close physically, emotionally and mentally just proves that sometimes there is just a different type of connect between two ppl. 

In the last to last part when Sai got upset about the hickey part, I just hope Virat understands and learns that in the future this could lead to something serious. 

I had one request that I have been to ask from you, if you are planning on ending this ff after SaiRats wedding please don’t! I like happy moments, I always get irritated with movies when they end on happy note but they don’t show anything else the (ever after part) so please don’t end, we haven’t even read good full on SaiRat parts lol 

Thank you for being our savior, while the show is the way it is. I had actually missed your story while you were gone, I hope you friend is ok now. 

P.s: next part please thoda lamba update! Thank you thank you lol

Niroo

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

Lovely, i have been reading since the start and wait for this everyday. And its awesome i must say, wish the series had taken some essence from your story. It would have felt great. 

With the way the dry season is going on in the series, this is surely a respite which we get. ❤️

Thank you. I have stopped watching the show since around the 100th episode so have no clue what’s going on, I get enough time from my work to write an update everyday and read ALL the comments and reply to some. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niroo

Hi Kalyani, 

first of all, I wanna say I am sorry for not commenting in previous couple of parts. Been super busy. But I have read each one of the parts, and I have been refreshing your story for the past hr or two because I had a feeling you would update lol. 

now on to the story, kya yaar itnu chotu sa update. I was hoping they will be married by the end of this part. Anyways, the intensity in Virat and Sai’s need to be close physically, emotionally and mentally just proves that sometimes there is just a different type of connect between two ppl. 

In the last to last part when Sai got upset about the hickey part, I just hope Virat understands and learns that in the future this could lead to something serious. 

I had one request that I have been to ask from you, if you are planning on ending this ff after SaiRats wedding please don’t! I like happy moments, I always get irritated with movies when they end on happy note but they don’t show anything else the (ever after part) so please don’t end, we haven’t even read good full on SaiRat parts lol 

Thank you for being our savior, while the show is the way it is. I had actually missed your story while you were gone, I hope you friend is ok now. 

P.s: next part please thoda lamba update! Thank you thank you lol

Niroo

My dear Niroo, it takes a long time to write an update yaar, especially one where I am researching a lot, I am not married and I am not Maharashtrian so have to really spend time, it takes around 2-4 hours to write and some  random 3-4 hours in the day to think what the next update should be like. All the time I have I am working at my job or thinking and writing this story. 
I know as readers we get greedy, I have been there too, but now as writer I know how much effort it takes, especially when there is an update everyday. 

It’s like you said right, you couldn’t comment because you were super busy, abb meri taraf se socho, Aapke paas aur mere paas utna hi time hota hai, I try my best. ❤️💕

Don’t worry, this story is moving beyond the wedding. But it will depend on comments. Main aap sab ke liye hi toh likh rahi hun, aap sab ka interest chala jaayega, then I will stop. And I am no savior yaar,  I don’t know what’s happening on the show, because I don’t watch the show. For me, this is my show, because I felt that this is how I can deal with my love for the leads. As for parts with only SAIRAT, Vaise yaha people only read SAIRAT parts sometimes 😆 and PM me saying aur likhiye! 😆

Thanks for your comment, please keep them coming. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes a typical Maharashtrian wedding.. Coz I'm also from Maharashtra 😊😊 U have written each and every thing very beautifully.. Loved the way Sai trusted Shivam and SaiRat's mid-wedding romance 😄😄...Continue soon💜