Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

Oh I know you do 🙄🤣

🤣🤣 and Twitter comments🤣

snigdha1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

You know, Sony does do good shows. But Sony ki problem yeh hai ke they just abruptly pull their shows off the air at the slightest hint of low engagement. No faith in their concepts, though their concepts are usually more hatke than Sitara/Rangu. 

And Zee ki kya baat karre? Their bhagya is very strong at the moment 🤔 unhe koi tension nahi. 

Sony has always good content..Dont know about trp race over their ..but compared to this Sitara , rangu and others...concepts are bit different..

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdha1712

Sony has always good content..Dont know about trp race over their ..but compared to this Sitara , rangu and others...concepts are bit different..

Mere Dad Ki Dulhan was a good show (tho Nia annoyed me by the end). Shweta and Varun were fab. I think they said it was always a finite show, but IDK, felt like they pulled it off air too soon. 

I don't know what TRPs they fetch, but I think they are just more ruthless even than Rangu or esp. SP, at letting shows go. But then they don't have a lot of shows to begin with *shrugs*

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
snigdha1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mere Dad Ki Dulhan was a good show (tho Nia annoyed me by the end). Shweta and Varun were fab. I think they said it was always a finite show, but IDK, felt like they pulled it off air too soon. 

I don't know what TRPs they fetch, but I think they are just more ruthless even than Rangu or esp. SP, at letting shows go. But then they don't have a lot of shows to begin with *shrugs*

True!!

Colors has lost its ability to choose the plots as their content.. I am surprised is this the same channel which had balika vadhu, Naa aana is des mein ...etc etc...  I know theseeeeeeeeeeeee are also draggedddd..but takkar toh deh rahi thi...

I think when Sitara was showing daayan, chudails and black magic, har ek channel field mein thi apni apni shows leke... 😳 😳

Sitara gets brownie points here on choosing the plots (remakes or anything ) where they were able to pull the ppl to hook to the shows in initial episodes....

NINALOGY thumbnail

With such stupid track its expected  

And now who cares.

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You know, Sony does do good shows. But Sony ki problem yeh hai ke they just abruptly pull their shows off the air at the slightest hint of low engagement. No faith in their concepts, though their concepts are usually more hatke than Sitara/Rangu. 

And Zee ki kya baat karre? Their bhagya is very strong at the moment 🤔 unhe koi tension nahi. 

Zee ne kab tak bhagya pr hi tike rehna hai?? Kitna lamba khel hai ye bhagya ka🤣

Sony's shows are good though, never really watched them properly so no idea about the pull off!!!

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sony's shows do get low trp though, I don't know why??

But then none of us have ever understood the trp ka chakkr!! 

Didn't watch mere dad ki dulhan, though my friends followed it. Nia..as in..nia sharma..n4 vali???

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dmad

Zee ne kab tak bhagya pr hi tike rehna hai?? Kitna lamba khel hai ye bhagya ka🤣

Sony's shows are good though, never really watched them properly so no idea about the pull off!!!

Dhairya that sounded like a line from a promo 🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmad

Sony's shows do get low trp though, I don't know why??

But then none of us have ever understood the trp ka chakkr!! 

Didn't watch mere dad ki dulhan, though my friends followed it. Nia..as in..nia sharma..n4 vali???

Nahi, the character was called Nia, actress is Anjali something (who I think is doing the S2 of Saas Bina Sasural...which was a fun show back in the day. D'oh I said it again 😆). 

Nia was the daughter of Ambar Sharma (played by Varun). I liked her char in the beginning but she became uber selfish and irritating over time 

Sony does get low TRPs. When it had the saas bahus, it was on par I think with SP, but now its content is too hatke for our mahaan TRP devis