Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I didn't realise he's worked with almost all the channels 😆 now only Star Plus is left. That would be amazing actually. I'm not a fan of SP's current trend of remaking everything but you can't deny that it's working for them, and that they are very good at promoting their shows (with actually interesting promos!). 

I personally feel that in general, more people (who count in the TRP race) watch Star Plus than Colors or even Sony anyway. Maybe Zee's on par, but I think SP is definitely a leader in that respect. 

You're right. Star Plus has got immense popularity since KBC, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki & Kyuki....saas bhi kabhi bahu thi days. I'm so disappointed with the fate of Naagin 5, it's a classic case of brutally ruining a show that had immense potential. But honestly, the makers shouldn't have shown two different teams of actors for Satyug & Kalyug. The connectivity was lost right after the Kalyug trio took over the show barring Veeranshu as Aakesh. The writers invested so much in the introductory part, i.e. for the Satyug cast & ignored the promotion of the main cast, the Kalyug trio. Hina, Dheeraj, Mohit Malhotra made the headlines - the initial episodes with the Satyug cast had 2+ trp since the promotions worked. As soon as the Kalyug track began, the trp dropped & dropped - naturally most of the viewers couldn't connect with the story. I still feel that they should have planned the entire story with the Kalyug trio ! At least the connectivity & continuity would have remained intact. 

forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Expected! Mukta stopped caring after Bani’s revelation that’s from where the story went down the humiliation lane. And that Namak ishq ka. India ka taste buht kharab hogaya hai. Talents like Surbhi and Sharad deserved better! Can someone already cast them again? 😭😭

Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki 2.0 with SharBhi, I mean there were rumours ! 

forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I mean I won’t comment on the relationship because I don’t know about it at all so it would be inappropriate for me to do that. But I do think generally when splits happen most of the time one is always painted as the villain. Feeds social media and news. It’s what sells better than amicable splits. 
What I don’t agree is asking for someone to apologise for something his fans did sorry not fans trolls. That’s just pathetic. If he did it. Fair enough but to apologise for trolls lol. 

I did watch one of Sharad's interviews post his break-up, and he said that people believe a girl easily over a boy after a relationship ends. He went on to say,"since you're a guy, so definitely you must be wrong." He is actually very mature & calm, never spoke anything about his relationship following the break-up. 

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I did watch one of Sharad's interviews post his break-up, and he said that people believe a girl easily over a boy after a relationship ends. He went on to say,"since you're a guy, so definitely you must be wrong." He is actually very mature & calm, never spoke anything about his relationship following the break-up. 

I really loved them as a couple!❤️ But was disappointed when all the blame came on Sharad!😔 @red that's soo true mann! Now I am glad that he is happily married!👍🏼

Edited by ShrustiM - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

I really loved them as a couple!❤️ But was disappointed when all the blame came on Sharad!😔 @red that's soo true mann! Now I am glad that he is happily married!👍🏼

Whatever happens, happens for the highest good. I'm glad that Sharad has found such an adorable life partner in Ripci. Wish them all the best. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki 2.0 with SharBhi, I mean there were rumours ! 

I don’t know whether it will turn for reals or not.  But many are feeling  that even though naagin5 is ending, but it doesn’t feel like it😕

I have been feeling so irritated,absurd, and depress with the way it’s going to end. Like literally what a waste of time talent and a story. I don’t know what have they been eating lately to write such inconsistent, pathetic story. Didn’t give our couple their happy journey and most likely ending them abruptly. I feel like roaring at Mukta for the kind of treatment she has given to such precious couple. 

Since so many people were feeling SharBhi needed something more than just n5 since it didn’t give them enough scope to utilize their full potential. I wonder if Ekta actually thinks the same way. Like sharBhi do another project and that make that onscreen pair have its happy end because clearly VAni might not be getting one 😭  Like something is there and that is not enough. It’s a weird feeling.