Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CherryBucket

There’s a reason why he hasn’t worked on SP in the past. Now that reason doesn’t have the channel’s highest trp show it may be possible for him to get a good projects if long form masala tv is what he wants to do. SP is making a lot of remakes of tamil, marathi and bengali shows which is where their high trp comes from - so it’s not really a great place to be if you want to focus on creativity or try something new.

I actually think both he and Surbhi will eventually (and seperately) go into web series / film. The online and media craze around Vani and Naagin5 and the individual actors is definitely a fit for ott like Zee5. 

I suspect he may not want to do the longform masala or remake shows...as you say, not much creativity there. In the short term I definitely think he will go the web series. Not so sure about SC - she may do another ITV show, don't know. 

I know the likelihood is low, but I would really love to see them together again, web series or ITV, I don't mind. The fact is that every jodi has a moment, IMO, and this is Vani's/SharBhi's. It's not that the craze will go away completely (people still love jodis from way back when), but if ever there is a time to capitalise on the popularity they've achieved, it's now. 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I suspect he may not want to do the longform masala or remake shows...as you say, not much creativity there. In the short term I definitely think he will go the web series. Not so sure about SC - she may do another ITV show, don't know. 

I know the likelihood is low, but I would really love to see them together again, web series or ITV, I don't mind. The fact is that every jodi has a moment, IMO, and this is Vani's/SharBhi's. It's not that the craze will go away completely (people still love jodis from way back when), but if ever there is a time to capitalise on the popularity they've achieved, it's now. 

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

@bold I did not realise that. Do you know if that was a condition? Also I love a bit tea sorry 😆

Considering he was asked to apologise for his fan’s behaviour towards her after she announced her engagement, I think it’s very likely to be the only reason. SP tends to prefer leads who are close to squeaky clean as it’s more of a family channel than the others. 

But she’s not there any more so they could try something with him IF he wanta to make that kind of show.

Edited by CherryBucket - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Considering he was asked to apologise for his fan’s behaviour towards her after she announced her engagement, I think it’s very likely to be the only reason. SP tends to prefer leads who are close to squeaky clean as it’s more of a family channel than the others. 

But she’s not there any more so they could try something with him IF he wanta to make that kind of show.

I'm sorry, what now? 🙃

Humes22 thumbnail

I really need to go back and refresh my memory on this tea ☕️ I seem to have forgotten quite a bit. But thank you for reminding me! I don’t remember the apology - I mean if he didn’t do or say anything publicly why is he apologising. Anything else done privately is between them and stays between them. 

Oh yes on the squeaky clean image - their gopi bahu 2.0 had to clear her insta before the show started lol. Controlling much. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
CherryBucket thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Yes I would love to see a producer capitalize on their chemistry too. Even if it’s just for a film. Lol a lot of theories that Surbhi at least may be doing something with one of Sharad’s producer friends as he is the only one of his friends she hasn’t added on Instagram hahaha. So who knows!

CherryBucket thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I really need to go back and refresh my memory on this tea ☕️ I seem to have forgotten quite a bit. But thank you for reminding me! I don’t remember the apology - I mean if he didn’t do or say anything publicly why is he apologising. Anything else done privately is between them and stays between them. 

Oh yes on the squeaky clean image - their gopi bahu 2.0 had to clear her insta before the show started lol. Controlling much. 

I think at the time people were making fake rude pics of DT and spreading hate so he told them to stop.. I don’t really remember fully but I do remember feeling a bit sorry for him because he got 100% of the blame for the split even though she was the one who ‘met’ and got engaged to another man within a few months! 

Humes22 thumbnail

I think at the time people were making fake rude pics of DT and spreading hate so he told them to stop.. I don’t really remember fully but I do remember feeling a bit sorry for him because he got 100% of the blame for the split even though she was the one who ‘met’ and got engaged to another man within a few months! 

I mean I won’t comment on the relationship because I don’t know about it at all so it would be inappropriate for me to do that. But I do think generally when splits happen most of the time one is always painted as the villain. Feeds social media and news. It’s what sells better than amicable splits. 
What I don’t agree is asking for someone to apologise for something his fans did sorry not fans trolls. That’s just pathetic. If he did it. Fair enough but to apologise for trolls lol. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

bad story writing bhi tab Achi lagti hai Jab us bad acting ko perform Karne wale ache se deliver Kar rahe hoo agree Nagin had no story but sharbhi performed their character so well  

Or Achi story bhi tab buri lagti hai Jab use ache se deliver na Kiya Jaye 

Story of that show might be better but sorry no offense but actor are not delivering the story well  larki spin Kar rahi hai faint ho rahi Usko bcahane ke bjaye pain feel Ka Raha hai Woh bhi over acting  I don't have any personal problems with them even I have liked  and also loved Shruti in her previous shows  but sorry  I m not happy with her performance  in this show   and didn't felt any chemistry between leads 

Well I’m watching Shruti for the first time, I feel she is pretty good especially her dance moves, the guy Aditya is just okay next to her but he’s actually improving. 

I have also been going through her previous show Gathbandhan, didn’t get the opportunity to watch Nazar or Jadu hai jinn ka, but she is actually decent, perhaps it’s her character maybe.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Expected! Mukta stopped caring after Bani’s revelation that’s from where the story went down the humiliation lane. And that Namak ishq ka. India ka taste buht kharab hogaya hai. Talents like Surbhi and Sharad deserved better! Can someone already cast them again? 😭😭