Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

but he cannot interfere into alia s life like that. she dosent want to share her child with him. how difficult it is for him to understand that. what he did today was harassment. barging into alias house and declaring her baby is his. And he is causing so much stress to a pregnant woman by claiming his right on the baby just because he donated sperm. For Alia its been a journey, getting prepared for ivf waiting for the child since months. and here this guy claims the child as his just because he donated sperm. he even told Alia that he can go to court today. i think Alia should go to court & let the court decide who has rights on the child. 

Obviously the way he is doing it is not right but he has every right to be there for the child. The child is as much his as it is alia’s. He didn’t sign up to be an Donor for ivf. If it went to court alia n her assistant would be in trouble for the fraud they didn’t with sarang.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: john909

Yes it does. even when people dont realise it, they have an unconscious bias and they think they are being completely objective but they arent. our society is filled with it.  I understand the reasons but that still doesnt justify her actions. Till her actions are affecting only her, they are understandable but when they crossover and start affecting others around, they are not suppose to be justified in the name of fear, insecurities and baby. that is part and parcel of being an adult. Intentions matter but so do consequences. there is nothing that has happened so far or she has said so far that has been proven right especially when it comes to sarang. alia created this situation by not having an honest conversation. one doesnt get to manipulate and break someone's trust and then also expect the other person to not react.  When sarang asked to be a father, he was just trying to be a part of the baby's life so that baby doesnt grow up thinking his/her father didnt love him or want him like he feels now. so if you want me to understand alia's situations and justify them, i can ask you to see sarang's pov and justify his actions considering his actions and intentions also a backstory like alia does.  she handed him a check to get rid of him. if those are the values she is setting up for her child, i dont know what to say. she is not on a path of self-discovery. she is running away from the situation and trying to ignore it till it goes away. If  Sarang is too emotional then alia is too practical. Both are imperfect. All this could have been avoided  if they just had a chance to talk and be open and honest about everything. 

oh no I don’t disagree with you at all. I understand where sarang is coming from just as much as Alia. There wouldn’t be a story to tell if Alia’s actions only impacted hers and no one else’s. Alia wouldn’t have a chance to learn from her mistakes if others don’t show her that she’s making a mistake. I simply think these are interesting choices Sarang and Alia are making and I’m looking forward to see how they change with each other’s behaviors. Eventually we will have a conversation between them and hopefully Alia apologizes to Sarang. I’m not ready to write off Alia already just because she’s behaving impulsively. Sarang is affected by her actions in a major way but mostly in part of because of someone else’s actions, aka Rahul. Hopefully Alia doesn’t keep using Rahul as an excuse to justify why she lied to Sarang after she found out the truth. 

What do you hope to happen between Alia and Sarang to make this situation easier? 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Most probably you are not used to Sony shows. The show will be gone in a jiffy ! Makers should not waste their time by dragging the show . If  the story has just beginning to form then I am sorry to say it will not get a proper ending 

I’m aware about Sony tv shows, and how they go with their stories 🥺

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

oh no I don’t disagree with you at all. I understand where sarang is coming from just as much as Alia. There wouldn’t be a story to tell if Alia’s actions only impacted hers and no one else’s. Alia wouldn’t have a chance to learn from her mistakes if others don’t show her that she’s making a mistake. I simply think these are interesting choices Sarang and Alia are making and I’m looking forward to see how they change with each other’s behaviors. Eventually we will have a conversation between them and hopefully Alia apologizes to Sarang. I’m not ready to write off Alia already just because she’s behaving impulsively. Sarang is affected by her actions in a major way but mostly in part of because of someone else’s actions, aka Rahul. Hopefully Alia doesn’t keep using Rahul as an excuse to justify why she lied to Sarang after she found out the truth. 

What do you hope to happen between Alia and Sarang to make this situation easier? 

Point taken. Right now alia needs to reflect and understand what she has done and just how serious that was. Once she realizes that things would become simpler as right now she is not even acknowledging and people around her also not making her see that. They are too busy "understanding" her instead of helping her. Being friends doesn't just mean supporting each other. A good friend also makes their friend see the truth and calls them out on it. Only after self reflecting, her conversation with sarangdhar will be fruitful. He also needs to be ready to do whatever it takes for their baby.

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Point taken. Right now alia needs to reflect and understand what she has done and just how serious that was. Once she realizes that things would become simpler as right now she is not even acknowledging and people around her also not making her see that. They are too busy "understanding" her instead of helping her. Being friends doesn't just mean supporting each other. A good friend also makes their friend see the truth and calls them out on it. Only after self reflecting, her conversation with sarangdhar will be fruitful. He also needs to be ready to do whatever it takes for their baby.

I apologize in advance for barging into this conversation but you have stated another great point which has sort of bothered me as well. I am assuming you are indicating your point towards Rabia when you are mentioning about people helping Alia see the truth and calling her out on her actions.

This is something I have thought about as well, because I do adore Rabia and Alia's friendship right from the start of the show. Lately though, I have been feeling that Rabia being Alia's best friend really needs to show Alia the mirror to some things. As you rightly mentioned, a best friend and support system cannot simply be your cheerleader and be understanding and supportive throughout every decision. In fact, if you truly want the best for your friend then you will guide them and advise them about where they are going wrong or thinking wrongly about something. That is where Rabia has disappointed me to a certain extent. 

I understand that she is Alia's main support system and wants to support her, empower her and all that which is great! BUT she also needs to make Alia sit down and help her reflect about some of her unfair actions that were not done in the best interest of others. Just like earlier how Rabia was trying to help Alia rethink about her marriage with Veer, well this time she needs to help her friend rethink some of her actions and decisions that can have negative consequences for her and others. I know Alia has pinned her hopes on her baby and she believes from the core that this will give her the happiness and peace she is searching for, but Rabia should tell her that motherhood and pregnancy isn't going to solve all of Alia's deep-rooted problems that she often struggles with. 

Edited by Dangelz - 3 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

that's true, Alia has been shown to self reflect with the Veer situation and her parents so hopefully she also thinks the decision through about letting Sarang parent her children. I hope that her friends do guide her to a good place instead of one that is an easy fix like throwing money at Sarang. Rahul is too scared to say anything so hopefully Rabia is a better influence. Right now Sarang isn't anything more than a loyal employee to Alia so hopefully as her feelings develop, she's able to see that she hasn't treated sarang well. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

I apologize in advance for barging into this conversation but you have stated another great point which has sort of bothered me as well. I am assuming you are indicating your point towards Rabia when you are mentioning about people helping Alia see the truth and calling her out on her actions.

This is something I have thought about as well, because I do adore Rabia and Alia's friendship right from the start of the show. Lately though, I have been feeling that Rabia being Alia's best friend really needs to show Alia the mirror to some things. As you rightly mentioned, a best friend and support system cannot simply be your cheerleader and be understanding and supportive throughout every decision. In fact, if you truly want the best for your friend then you will guide them and advise them about where they are going wrong or thinking wrongly about something. That is where Rabia has disappointed me to a certain extent. 

I understand that she is Alia's main support system and wants to support her, empower her and all that which is great! BUT she also needs to make Alia sit down and help her reflect about some of her unfair actions that were not done in the best interest of others. Just like earlier how Rabia was trying to help Alia rethink about her marriage with Veer, well this time she needs to help her friend rethink some of her actions and decisions that can have negative consequences for her and others. I know Alia has pinned her hopes on her baby and she believes from the core that this will give her the happiness and peace she is searching for, but Rabia should tell her that motherhood and pregnancy isn't going to solve all of Alia's deep-rooted problems that she often struggles with. 

no worries, love to hear your thoughts. I have been waiting to analyze the show because I am quite impressed with its execution. 

Yes, I agree about Rabia as well. Rabia is careful not to push Alia since she knows Alia's exterior is just a facade and Rabia doesnt want anything to go wrong about something Alia's wanted for so long. Love her support in everything Alia does but yes since Rabia is the one person (and maybe Rahul a little) that Alia actually listens to responds to well, Rabia should call her out on her bs as well. Especially now that she's having twins Alia needs to see the reality of becoming a single mother to two babies instead of just one and thee toll it will take if there's no one to co-parent with her. 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

No need for apologies 🙂. I have loved your points. Yes I am pointing towards rabia and tiny bit towards sunita. Sunita works for alia but we all know their relationship is not completely professional. Coming back to rabia, I agree. That is another great character that has been disappointing. She needs to make alia see that a baby is not going to magically solve her problems. Its like putting a bandaid when you need stitches. She needs to acknowledge those problems and understand that life doesn't always work according to plans. With a baby, she will still have those issues. Her need to control is going to be tested and at times she won't be able to control anything as that is how it gets when a baby enters the picture. Everyday something new will be thrown her way. So if she doesn't have the ability to accept things or people that were not part of her plan, it is going to ultimately affect her child. She is looking for true love and hence she is choosing to have a baby and she needs that baby as much as he/she will need her. 

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There are some things in a person which are considered their core values and nothing shakes it as it defines them. Alia's core has always been her fairness and honesty. Be it any situation till now, she maintained that. I am only human can't be used as an excuse to justify mistakes. I get that she was insecure but it doesn't make it ok . If the situation was reversed, I doubt anyone would be saying this. It isn't about being perfect and even before this IVF thing, she wasn't. So right now she is just crossing lines and pinning it on her baby by saying she is doing it for her baby. She is not even admitting that what she is doing is wrong and that is the issue here. She hurt sarangdhar because she thinks he is not good enough financially or as a person. I agree that she wants to give the best to her baby but what example is she setting right now for her baby? That when you get desperate or insecure it is OK to cross lines. So when the baby someday asks her about her father,she will just say oh it was IVF and end it ? Isn't that lying as that is is not complete truth? Kids of a single parent are usually curious to meet the other parent be it mother or father. Will she have the guts to say that she voluntarily threw out their father from their life and that too without any fault of his? He wanted to know them but she didn't? You expect me understand that she has thought all this through? 

I don't think you are in disagreement with me. Being human only means that you don't expect a person to be perfect. Its not justifying mistakes but just brings a character down from a pedestal of always being perfect. 

As for Aliya's answer to her kid about the father...she has opted for IVF while being a single mother. Thats the choice she has made in her life so I would assume that she has an answer for what she would tell her kid when he/she asks about the father...because she is choosing to be a single mother whether the donor was Sarangdhar or someone else it didn't matter. The problem she is facing now is that the father had legally not consented to stay out of the kid's life. Its an unanticipated complication for her and she is dealing with it the way she knows how. 

As for hurting Sarangdhar...I don't see that it is her intension to insult or hurt Sarangdhar but to let him know that he is not the type of personality to be be a good father for her kid. I definitely assess the men I am dating to see if they will make good fathers for my children both in what values they will teach my kids and whether they will be able to support the family financially and emotionally. Its a fair criteria to assess.  

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

I don't think you are in disagreement with me. Being human only means that you don't expect a person to be perfect. Its not justifying mistakes but just brings a character down from a pedestal of always being perfect. 

As for Aliya's answer to her kid about the father...she has opted for IVF while being a single mother. Thats the choice she has made in her life so I would assume that she has an answer for what she would tell her kid when he/she asks about the father...because she is choosing to be a single mother whether the donor was Sarangdhar or someone else it didn't matter. The problem she is facing now is that the father had legally not consented to stay out of the kid's life. Its an unanticipated complication for her and she is dealing with it the way she knows how. 

As for hurting Sarangdhar...I don't see that it is her intension to insult or hurt Sarangdhar but to let him know that he is not the type of personality to be be a good father for her kid. I definitely assess the men I am dating to see if they will make good fathers for my children both in what values they will teach my kids and whether they will be able to support the family financially and emotionally. Its a fair criteria to assess.  

Yeah I think because we had this image of Alia being the boss lady and having the right answer to everything and was thoughtful and meticulous but she is also capable of making mistakes. I just hope she also has the sense to admit when she is wrong and explicitly apologizes. 

and I agree about assessing Sarang to see if he is fit to be a parent especially when he said to Alia he never wants to be a father. In his defense, this is a very unconventional situation so he should be given proper time to see if he wants to be a dad. But Alia protecting herself by laying out all thee reasons why it wouldn't work out isn't the worst thing either.