Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Padmini questions Trishna,

You didnt mention about coming to the cafe...I thought you are going to visit one of your friends to inform about your travel...Trishna,what is going on in your mind ?

Shamsher scold her 

Trishna,when will you listen to me ?I asked you to get ready to leave to Singapore..but you are busy here with Rishab

Trishna wipes the tears,she tries to talk but RK interferes and supports her 

Uncle,please....Don't hurt her by your words.it was me how invited Trishna here....so the mistake is mine....I was planning to come and meet you after having dinner with her....I need to discuss with you about Trishna's health.

Padmini replies 

As we have already met here,we can discuss here itself....Rishab,even I like to talk about Madhu....Did you see the pain in her eyes when she saw you being intimate with Trishna....?

RK remains silent.he urges Trishna to leave home

Trish,you please go home....we can meet later....I need to discuss something with your parents.be careful on the way .

She walks  out with hesitation.

she finds Madhu in the cafe entrance .she shouts at her 

Madhu....when will you stop creating problems for me...I treated you like my own sister but you never liked me and stole my life isn't it ?you proved me that you are just by stepsister.

Madhu waits for an auto in the entrance when Trishna rushes towards her and begin to scold her with anger and begin to get physical with her  . She tries to walk out of the place but Trishna pulls Madhu's bag ,restricting her movement.she shouts 

You stole my husband....why are you being shameless ?Rishab was mine to begin with....how can you marry him....?How can you break my trust....?

Madhu tries to reason with her 

Trishna please don't create a scene....this is not our house....be quiet...where is Rishab?

Trishna begin to pull her hand tries to scratch Madhu with her nails.Madhu winces in pain and cries 

What is your problem...Trishna.....all of you are hurting me ?

Trishna cries 

Why Madhu why ?

Madhu answers her 

Ask all these questions to your parents...I didnt do anything....don't irritate ne

Madhu bite her lips controlling her tears meeting people's judgmental stares.People begin to talk about them

Poor older sister,she lost her husband....this younger sister will be home wrecker....cheap girl...

Madhu answers back 

Enough....Trishna,dont test my patience....

She moves away and begin to walk Trishna loses her balance and RK hold her from hitting the ground  and she hugs him and  begin  to burst into tears 

Padmini and Malik walks out of the cafe,RK calls out her name 

Madhubala...what are you doing ?

She stops hearing his voice ,Padmini lift Trishna from the floor.RK pulls Madhu towards Trishna ,he orders her to apologize

Madhubala apologize to Trishna...now...

Madhu glares at him with tear filled eyes ,Shamsher consoles Trishna 

Don't cry Trishna....it will be alright....

RK roars

Apologize

Madhu disagrees 

No I won't....I didnt do anything wrong ....

RK insist

Apologize...now....or else 

Madhu asks him 

Or else ,will you kill me ?Do it ...please...

Shamsher tries to talk 

Madhu,Trishna is little unwell...you need to 
RK apologizes to Trishna

I m sorry ...Madhu pushed you...

Madhu stares at him in disbelief,she tries to reason with him

Why are you ? I...I didnt push her ....She deserves all this....You tell me ....did I seduced you Rishab ?She was shouting infront of these people that I took her position....you know right dad....you know right...

Padmini asks her to keep quite 

Enough Madhu,shut up...how can you talk about all these family affair in public...why are you behaving like this....be. ..calm...

Madhu shouts back 

Do you know they talked bad about me ,why no one is understanding me.....She is the one who is talking ill about me......

It begin to rain heavily, RK sees the crowd talking among themselves and asks her to stop talking ,

Stop your nonsense....get into the car ...

Madhu shouts at him 

RK ,you are fool to believe her....except you all other men will kill the women if she leaves him in the marriage hall ...but you are magnanimous...You forgive her...Trishna ,in today's situation...you are the home wrecker...

RK slaps her in anger,

Shut up...and come home with me ,don't create scene in public....come....

Madhu feels stinking pain in her cheek she slaps him back in anger and shouts 

I hate you..I hate you...How much do you love her ?You are hurting me this much..

Trishna scold her 

How can you raise your hand against him....?Rishab I am sorry......I am sorry....

Madhu replies 

This is between me and my husband....shut up and get lost.....don't show your face infront of me...don't show your fake concern....He is my husband....it is between us....you are just my stepsister....don't interfere in my marital life.....

RK sees the red ness in her cheek and wound in her hand  he feels guilty ,he tries to bring her from there 

Madhu,come with me .

Madhu smiles bitterly on seeing him being protective of her,He tries to pull her towards the car but she resist.....

Don't touch me....I hate everyone....I have none in this world...I am an orphan....Who are you ?

Rishab answers 

I am her husband....come home now....Radha Ma will be worried about you...come...

Madhu moves away from him 

RK,I know the way home....you need to take Care of your lover....don't waste your time on me....

He lift her and begin to walk from there much to everyone's surprise .

He slams the door shut after putting her in the seat and starts the car .

In Shamsher's car,Padmini drives the car tensed ,Malik thinks about conversation with RK in the cafe .

Padmini asks him

Rishab,if you are not satisfied with the marriage ,kindly divorce her .

RK smiles but remains silent ,Shamsher request him

Rishab,Both Madhu and Trishna are my daughters ,Do you see how their relationship is today after meeting you ....Trishna is depressed....
RK asks him

What that has to do with me ,Uncle?

Padmini questions him

You don't understand 

RK replies 

Trishna has nothing to do with me....if you have something to talk about her ,then please don't talk ....about Madhu...you need not talk...she is my wife...

In this lifetime I won't forgive you and your family for your betrayal....even if I forgive you three,I will never forgive Madhu....because I trusted her more than myself...Trishna is just one of a women in my life whom I was romantically involved  but Madhu is Different to me ,She was my support system for the past decade.Her betrayal will cost her many things....and this is between me and my wife....don't interfere...anymore...You are no one to me according to today's situation....Your daughter herself don't consider you important so be in your limits Mr Shamsher Malik...

She is mine now...and I am hers....The thing i hate the most is Divorce between couples.... there won't be divorce in my life...either she should Die or I should die...then only this will end...So don't talk about divorce infront of her.... 

Malik comes out his trance on finding the car already parked in his home. 

Shamsher lies in the bed sleeplessly ,he opens his eyes hearing door sound and finds Padmini walking in .she informs him

Trishna slept just now....Malik...how about we postpone this foreign plan for few days.....She is under lots of stress.

Malik simply nod his head .

Madhu asks RK to stop the car 

Stop the car now....or else I will jump

RK replies to her 

Jump if you dare....don't act childish...

She tries to open the door much to his dismay,he scold her 

What are you doing....Madhu......are you insane ?

He speeds the car ,She shouts back 

Yes I am mad...and insane....If I was in good mind...would I have married you?...you are a bad person....

They reaches Radha 's home,he  pulls her into the house  ,he tries to apply medicine for her injury 

Show your hand.....let me see the wound .

Madhu winces in pain and moves her hand ,she wipes the tears 

It is paining ....

He says 

Medicine will heal your wound....except betrayal .

Madhu watches him go away ,

After a while,RK walks down the stairs after having some drink and finds Madhu mumbling in sleep

You think marrying you instead of her is betraying you....then I have few questions ?Answer me RK ...I was your friend,you know about how I was treated at that home...you knew everything...then how did you fell in love with her...is loving her equal to betraying me...Until today I don't like your dad because he caused you emotional scars...but you loved her...

RK tries to wake her up,

Today in a public place ,you asked me to apologize to her.. Do you remember how I was compelled to apologize in that home...Rishab,do you think I love you because you are handsome...No... You are one and only person who gave me warmth...from today onwards I won't .....I ...will not interfere please 

Rishab,don't hate me..don't hate me..please,I have no one in the world ...please...

RK watches her expressionlessly ,he touches her cheek and remembers slapping her in public.He touches her cheek .

Radha reaches home and finds RK sitting and watching Madhu's sleeping face.

She gets angry hearing about the happenings...

What do you want ?I can't understand what is going on in your mind....Rishab.....you seems to be confused and how can you slap someone over an argument....people need to be calm....Go to your room and sleep.....If I find you bullying her again...then I will beat you...when will you grow up....

RK walks to his bedroom silently.

Trishna sits restlessly in the bed rethinking about today's incident.she feels dejected...She opens her phone with anticipation to get phone call or messages from Rk but finds none.she dials his number .

Radha comes out of the bedroom hearing phone sound,she attends the phone call 

Trishna,Both Madhu and RK are sleeping....call in the morning....

She tries to talk to Radha 

Aunty,are you dissatisfied with me?

Radha gets irritated 

Undwrstand properly....There is nothing to be dissatisfied with you ,You are just a person whom I knew....but I will hate you If you are adamant and tries to create rift between Madhu and RK....don't call my son...

Trishna sees the disconnected phone call with sadness.she feels confused and unhappy hearing Radha's tone.she sits thinking about her life in darkness.

The Sun begin to rise,

RK gets ready for his morning jog ,he finds Madhu still asleep in the sofa .he touches her face to see the swelling and redness.Madhu wakes up due to his touch 

RK....

He coughs awkwardly 

I...am sorry....I shouldn't have slapped you.....I am sorry but you are adamant not to accept your mistakes.....so..I....I am sorry...

He walks out of the home with his mobile and gets phone from Shamsher

Trishna is very violent breaking things.....please come home RK?

He goes to her home confused.He finds the whole home in mess with shattered glasses,torn cloths.he finds Trishna lying in the bed with tears.she hugs him and burst into tears.he pats her back 

Trishna,what happened....why are you behaving like this ?

She sobs 

She told,you won't talk to me....she told....I called you several times....you put me in block list....

RK assumes the person as Madhu.he consoles her 

Trishna....will you believe me or not....?Calm down....and sleep....clam down

Madhu walks out of the bathroom after taking bath wrapped herself in a towel,she smiles seeing her reflection in mirror and tells to herself

Rishab,will understand me one day.....

RK barges into the room in drunken state ,Madhu shouts at him 

What are you doing RK...?

He kisses her deeply .

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu slaps him and shouts at him

Why are you behaving like this....get out....

He shouts back 

I don't have any intention to stay here....why are you hurting Trishna....she called me yesterday but why did you disconnected and blocked her number....

She watches him shocked 

I never hurted her ,RK....Am I someone like that in your eyes?

He pushes him in disgust and anger .

You love me right.then why are you pushing me away ? 

Madhu lashes out at him

Just because I love you that doesnt mean you can like this...You are losing your conscious by your love....get out RK...

She pushes him put of the room, locks the door and falls on bed crying.

Radha completes work and reaches home by 3 PM and finds RK sitting in the portico fuming and Madhu's room locked.she knocks the door 

Don't harass me Rishab.....I wont accept any mistakes....I didnt call her...or talked .....don't knock the door....

Radha gets confused ,she calls out Madhu

Madhubala,this is Radha

She rushes out of the room and hugs Radha with tears.she explains the matter 

Rishab,come here.....

She calls out RK....he walks into the home without much interest .

I said Trishna not to disturb you when she called you the previous day....so what ?

RK gets shocked 

So what?Ma she is mentally ill

Radha scold him

Why should  I  accommodate her....?she is neither my daughter or my relation.....she is pretending to gain sympathy....according to me.....I think you are mentally ill....you should either accept her let Madhu go....or accept your marriage.....Don't complicate things.....more....its really irritating.....think properly during free time of shoot and take a proper decision.....now..apologize to Madhu.

RK hesitate

Madhu.....I didn't mean to hurt you.....

Madhu smiles bitterly

How much do you hate me RK?We were friends for almost 10 years right.....You never treated me badly .....so I thought you will give me the warmth ....I never hated anyone in my life this much....I hate you RK.....I hate you so much......You are a cheap person....you believe everyone except me.....you hate me right....ok fine....the feeling is mutual.....

RK feels pain seeing her tears.she walks from there .

Radha reprimand him

When are you going to understand Madhu......mm..go and leave to your shooting....

Exactly after an year ,

RK's flight reaches Mumbai ,he is back to Mumbai after finishing the outdoor schedules of his movie in foreign country and after visiting Trishna in London .He unlocks his phone ,due to habit searches for Madhu's number to inform her about his arrival and stops thinking about their strained relationship.After their last fight ,Madhu left Radha's home and got admitted in film institute begin to avoid him for almost an year .Trishna left for London after some counselling to pursue her MBA,He  walks out of the airport wearing a hoodie covering his head ,a mask to hide his features,he finds the car sent by the production and gets surprised on finding Madhu waiting with the assistant director .The Assistant Director greets RK 

Good evening RK....we are from the shooting spot..of...

RK signs him to stop 

What are you doing here ?

Before Madhu opens her mouth,the assistant director answers him

Chief,our movie is partly sponsored by film institute,this is Madhubala ,she is one of the top scorer,and selected by Bannerjie (Director)to train under him.I will join you later....I have some errands...Madhu will accompany you to the location.

Madhu remains calm under his scrutinizing eyes.RK gets into the car .Madhu opens the driver seat and begin to start the car ,RK questions her 

Do you have driving license ?

She opens her bag and passes him her license with a faked smile 

You need not worry chief,I had recently got my license and I can drive pretty good.

She starts the car and drives towards the shooting location..both of them remains silent.In the location ,Director introduces them to RK 

Good morning Mr Rishab Kundra,These are students from Mumbai Film institute,they are here for some assignment and will accompany  us in shooting also.You can arrange them any work 

RK's eyes lingers with Madhu,but she continues to ignore him completely and continues to chat with her classmate .everyone greets him except her 

Good morning chief...

RK smiles at her childish attitude and continues to read the script .

After few hours ,

RK sees many sweets in his plate and remembers Madhu's love for sweets.he takes few of them and searches for her to give it to her but finds her with others to have lunch when one of her male classmate puts sweets in her plate .RK smirks,he throws the sweet in anger and washes his hand without having lunch.

Everyone assembles for the continuation of shooting ,RK point out a girl and asks her 

You...what is your name ?

The girl shyly answers him

I am Farina...Abraham

RK smiles seeing her expression 

Oh....sweety....see the climate is so much hot...could you like to accompany me to read the script in the caravan....are you willing ?

Madhu snaps the pen in anger and stares at him angrily .the Assistant Director calls Farina

Farina,come and help me with arranging the script...Madhubala will help you Chief.

Madhu thinks to give some excuse when RK invites her with a fake gentle voice 

Madhubala mam....please come and help me...

She reaches the caravan and opens the door to find him sitting a humming a song hugging a pillow and script in another hand .he notices her presence but continues to ignore her 

Sir....how may I help you ?

He signs her to enter and shows her a coach to sit.

Pour me a cup of juice...

Madhu walks towards the portable refrigerator when she feels something and finds RK standing inches away from her .she tries to move but he pulls her towards him and hugs her .

RK....don't behave like this.....this is wrong....

He teases her 

What did I do....did I misbehaved with you ....

Madhu pushes him 

You are....

He continues to tease 

Oh....but I don't feel anything wrong....couples have no boundaries...you seems to laugh your heart out with your male friends...why not me...?

Madhu glares at him..

You are jealous...don't behave childish....we are bounded by anything ,just because we are husband and wife in name....you can't restrict my freedom...to chose friends...

RK loses his cool.he pushes her away 

Get out....

Madhu smiles

Thank you Chief....you can call me anytime for any help.

RK watches her retreating figure with mixed emotions.

He finds his phone filled with missed call from Trishna,he disconnect the phone call and throws the phone in the couch.He opens the door and finds Madhu helping light man.

Madhu gets shocked hearing the news

Are you sure ,we need to go to Rajasthan for shooting but why should we need to go by train?We have so many flight isn't it ?

Farina replies her 

Cmon Madhu.....its RK's idea.....train ticket are going to be purchased....you please pass my idcard also...I will be back in a while....I need something to purchase....

Madhu rushes out to find the director to inform about her abense but finds RK along with him.she hesitate to speak ,the director praises Madhu 

You see...RK....she has the potential to surpass even me....

RK nod his head .

Madhu explains her situation ,but the director insists.

Madhu,you must come....

Madhu sees her classmate getting ready happily with bright smile 

She sighs seeing their enthusiastic nature.
Everyone gets into the train and searches for their seats 

Madhu finds a elder lady in her seat 

Aunty,this is my seat

The lady gets surprised and shows her ticket to her 

But my family is here only...you can go to my seat,its 1AC 05.

Madhu goes to 1 AC with confusion and finds RK sitting in AC One tier busy reading some novel .

janani04 thumbnail

From today I will try to update regularly .

Edited by janani04 - 1 years ago
janani04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

He smiles seeing her ,he offers her fruits from his bag 

Hi..do you want to have some fruits ?

Madhu sits opposite to him and keeps the bag near her.she notices RK smiling stupidly.she questions him

Did you made the aunty to change the seat ?

He nod his head .she shouts at him

For what ?

He replies 

I need to spent some Time with you ,so I did like this....Madhu....you must give me a chance to pursue you .

Madhu stares at him blankly,she burst into laughter 

Oh,this is your new way to take revenge against me for marrying you....who gave you this idea...is it Trishna?

RK denies

No....I am sincere,want to pursue you....

Madhu pushed him away 

There is nothing more between us....I am not someone who could be pursued.We are of different level.You are The RK...I am just a normal orphan girl.....let us stop talking stupidly .....you must be with her only....

RK  hold her hand 

If I tell you...I love you....I want to be with you 

Madhu pushes his hand 

You will never love me in this life......all you want is revenge from me .I don't love you anymore ,even if you are lying in hospital....I don't mind ...

RK tries to explain her but Madhu walks out of the coupe .

In the hospital  

Everyone looks tensed .Madhu sees the operation theatgre and feeling very restless .

She sees press people covering the incident 

Its been almost 5 hours but RK cannot be traced .While doing a stunt,Rishab Kundra alias RK feel down from a cliff here in Rajasthan.We couldn't get any details about him.After a struggle of 6 hours,RK was found but with severe injury in head and leg .will our RK overcome the hurdle this time .

Madhu rushes out on seeing doctor coming .He answers 

RK regained his consciousness ,he likes to meet Madhubala,who is that?

Madhu walks into the ward and finds RK lying in the bed with closed eyes,she sits next to him and hold his hand ,he coughs up ,she passes him a glass of water .

Will you at least now give me another chance....you said if something happens to me,you won't cry but see you are pale..like ghost...you still love me....

Madhu scold him 

Stupid..

He agrees with her and winks his eyes 

Yes...I am...

She wipes the tears 

I was afraid to death....Rishab....are you really really ...

He smiles 

Yeah.....I am stupid..you know what was the last  thing I thought when I lost my balance ,I was wondering why I didnt cherish you before,....I won't commit same mistake once again ..will you come with me 

She nod her head and hugs him ,he continues

And. .

She nod her head 

Mmm

He continues to talk 

There won't be anymore movies....I plan to quit.

She questions him

Why..?

He replies

Leg is broken....I can't do anymore stunts....my career as hero is almost over .

I like to learn about direction ...what do you think ?

She agrees

Ok

Shamsher along with Trishna reaches the hospital and finds them hugging and talking happily.Trishna hesitate for a minute and closes the door .she calls Shamsher

Daddy,let us go from here .....I am no longer needed here .You was correct....Madhu should only meant to be with Rishab.The very moment I left the Mandap...I lost the chance ....I will go back to London itself .

janani04 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

After 2 years 

In RK's Mansion 

Madhu gets surprised seeing the invitation card kept in the bed ,she reads the content with surprise 

Rishab weds Madhu 

She turns hearing approaching footsteps and finds RK standing in the room entrance with a smile in his face.she hugs him ,asks the matter 

What is all this RK?Why are you inviting everyone now....?

He caress her face 

Madhu,let's get married .....coming Sunday is our wedding anniversary ....that day we will marry once gain.I have made all the preparations and invited our close friends and family .This time I will give you a proper wedding .Tomorrow we will go and do all the purchase for the wedding .

Madhu wipes the tears,

All these are not at all  required.I want only your love and affection..Will Mohan uncle come?They are still not happy with me. 

RK smiles.he kisses her forehead 

But I want all this.I want this world to now that you.Madhubalal is my Wife...don't think too much.nothing will go wrong this time. I am not even considering him as a relative ,why are you thinking about unimportant person ?now get ready we will go the shooting .

Madhu goes to get ready .

In Shamsher's home 

Trishna throws the invitation in the bed.she feels uneasy seeing RK's wedding invitation.she feels depressed.she walks out of the room to talk to her parents but finds them busy getting things ready for the wedding.Trishna takes out her phone from the charger and hesitate for a while and calls RK's number but finds his number busy.she calls Madhu's number .

Madhu walks out of the shooting spot and attends the phone call

Hello

Trishna remains silent without talking.she decides to disconnect the call when Madhu calls her 

Trishna,I am little busy in the shooting spot....what do you want ?

Trishna request to meet her 

I like to talk to you....will you come ?Just an hour...please.

Madhu agrees 

Where ?

They decides to meet in a restaurant next morning .

Mohan sees the invitation kept in that table,he calls RK and question him

After 2 years,again you  people are creating problems isn't it ?I am going to take part in your drama 

RK smiles hearing his words .

Ok ...don't come...I am least bothered about your presence.I love Madhu and going to marry her ...this marriage is not for us...I like to announce to the whole world about our relationship.

Mohan tries to explain to him 

All the media thinks that you are unmarried....it is a boost to your profile right....you know how much female fans you have ?You are creating unwanted problems by announcing your wedding....its not necessary And many media thinks that you are Trishna's boyfriend....if you announce now ,what will happen to your image ?

RK replies 

Nothing...I don't mind all this anymore .

He throws the phone after disconnecting the phone call.

Next day ,

Madhu pours herself a cup of tea and watches Trishna still remaining silent .she passes her a cup and breaks the silence 

Trishna,you might have heard from your parents.I am getting married .

Trishna smiles bitterly ,she holds Madhu's hand and request her 

Madhu,I ....I have a obligation .could you please give me RK back ?

Madhu begin to cry ,she pushes her hand away and burst into tears 

I love RK so much.don't take him away from me ..please....Trishna....he is not some commodity...he is my husband..I love him.how could you ?

Trishna continues to ask 

Madhu....you can love him but did he truly love you ?

Madhu feels depressed by her angry words 

Yes ...he loves me...

Trishna smiles bitterly

Men never love an women with heart .they just want some benefits....its us...womenfolks being stupid in love...all women around us are the living example for that isn't it ?My mom,your mom...Radha aunty...everyone .you and me...

Madhu watches her puzzled 

What are you trying to tell...I have many works ..I can't waste an eternity with you.I love him and he loves me .Do you mean to say dad doesn't love your mother .don't be stupid .All the suffering I faced was due to the fact that he only loves your mom.not mine.

Trishna continues her theory

If his love for my mother is that strong ,why would he married our mom.Have you seen the longings she always have for her husband.Though he married her.he didnt love her.About Radha aunty...why did Mohan uncle left her.Let us leave all those.What about us ?What about RK?RK was my lover.my would be fiancĂ©.he married you.he couldn't forget me...then he wanted you .You loved him crazily it seems right....do you think he loves you now ?Do you think you important to him than other people,than me.

Madhu glares at her silently .Trishna continues to talk 

All the men are jerk.....After meeting all these persons in life...you believe in love....I can't understand you .

Madhu smiles .

You can't....

Trishna wipes the tears 

Madhu....I was in relationship with the guy in Germany last few months .

Madhu interferes

Then why would you want to ...

Trishna stops her 

Wait ....he just want my body....and I am expecting a child now....he vanished into thin air....I don't know what to do ?I am completely devastated....

Madhu gets shocked

Did your parents knew about this ?

She replies 

Yes....they want me to abort the child.

Madhu denies the idea

Its wrong....

Trishna takes a gulp of the juice 

I have alraddy did many wrongs...adding one won't make a big difference...you can't understand right....this is my third  pregnancy in three years...I had aborted twice.I can't terminate this pregnancy...my body won't...allow this....I want to give birth to the child.....RK once promised me to help me....its been years now...I want him to help this time.I am meeting him later this evening....I will request him to cancel the wedding ....I dont want to hurt you...I want to share this with you...after all we are sisters isn't it ?

Madhu claps her hand 

I can't understand anything from your speech.you should stop modeling and try a hand on acting...you are a born actress.Trishna....you have a deep rooted understanding of all men then why do you want RK back?What kind of twisted logic is this ?I can rebuke your statement.have you met RK's Grandpa....he is in late 70's....his wife has Alzheimer ....still today he is loyal to her.Have you seen my Uncle Kulshekar Bhatia.....he never caused any mishaps ...have you  met Mukund's dad ,even though I hate his family.And about Shamsher Malik....have you ever though the level of love he has for your mother .its been 20 odd years....he still loves her .my mom's mistake is to marry him.Trishna....not all children are born in world due to the love of parents.you are the result of your parents affection and love.my birth is just my mom's endless love .that's all.Sometimes I feel if one person is true love is enough for both .My love is enough Trishna.I trust him...Trust is more important than love .you might not understand the situation but the reason why your marriage stopped is because you didn't trust RK...you didnt have belief in him that he will support him.I trust him now.My love and my trust is more than enough.I trust...he won't agree to you....if he agrees...then there won't be anything between us ...After all we are sisters...I am going to be mausi to the child isn't it....I wish he don't agree...I trust him...bye Trishna....the bill is on me .

Trishna watches the retreating figure of Madhu with tears.

On the day of wedding 

Madhu walks out of the bathroom and sees the pregnancy test with shaking hands.she feels afraid and equally happy .she hears footsteps and finds Radha in the entrance of the room totally tensed .she hides the pregnancy kit and asks Radha the matter 

Madhu....do you know that Trishna is back in the city ?

Madhu feels a sudden chillness .she nod her head .Radha burst into tears.Madhu feels an uneasiness developing .

Shikky barges into the room 

Your groom ran away to support his ex lover....its all over in the internet....Interesting Madhu....

Radha scold him

Shikky....

Shikky ignores her and passes the phone to Madhu.She reads the headlines 

RK spotted with his Lover Trishna in the hospital .

The interview runs on the tv 

Yeah...I am currently in a relationship...we are going strong...

Madhu tries to  smile, 

Come on Shikky...those are just gossips...we need not mind them.

Shikky hits the wall in anger ,he scold her 

You are blind....why can't you see....the news....she is pregnant....what if the child is RK's?Your hubby is giving interview the media that he is relationship . holding that b*** hand.

Radha tries to talk but stops seeing Madhu's calmess 

I know...the child is not his...

Madhu takes out her mobile from the charger and calls RK's number .he disconnect the call.she informs Radha 

Ma,Contact RK and inform him...not to worry about me..just tell him that this will be last time I approve all his nonsense.THE LAST TIME and kindly go out...I need to change now...all these are unnecessary.

Radha apologies

Madhu...don't be haste...I..

Madhu smiles

Not haste...I am just changing...Shikky...don't be angry....I have a good news to you....I am pregnant ....so I won't commit suicide.and inform everyone that the wedding is not Happening.

Radha walks out of the room.

Madhu removes all the jewels and sits infront of the mirror feeling suddenly tired .she takes out the phone and calls RK but finds the Number not reachable.she closes her eyes .

RK reaches back home  the next morning but finds all the decoration removed and Madhu busy in the kitchen cooking some food .She greets him naturally 

RK....are you back?Ok get some rest....I have a script discussion with actress ...I will be leaving in an hour...oh...i am getting late ....go and take some rest .bye 

She plant a kiss on his cheek and walks out of the kitchen to get ready.

He watches her back with complicated emotions.he follows her to the room and finds Madhu doing makeup .he apologies to her

Madhu....I can explain.

Madhu continues to apply the makeup without replying to him.

She said ...

Madhu stops him

I don't want to talk about that....let us continue like nothing happened...ok...actually nothing bad happened....don't talk..let me go.

That night ,

Madhu walks into the bedroom and begin to arrange her items ,RK hugs her and blames himself 

Its all my mistake only....I didn't ....I am sorry....Madhu....we will marry next year....ok....

Madhu softly pushes him away 

I don't want anymore weddings...I feel enough..RK...maybe ..leave it....I need to sleep .take rest.let us talk about this later 

RK continues to hug her ,

She is pregnant...I just went to help her...

Madhu faces him 

RK....I am pregnant.

RK leave her hand in shock.Madhu watches his shocked expression and walks from there .He rushes 

Madhu....are we ready for the child ,we need to think ?

Madhu feels agitated

I am ready....you must be also...you are damn ready to take care of other's child but why are you asking such  about mine ?

RK feels wronged ,he pulls her towards him

Madhubala...I didnt mean it ,I am confused....I am happy

Madhu slaps his hand away

RK,I heard from Trishna that you once promised her isn't it ?

RK gets shocked

Yeah..but 

Madhu replies to him

We met last Wednesday ....we chatted...about many things...about love....RK,so do you really love me ?

RK replies 

Ofourse....

Madhu laughs out 

Then I also want a promise from you...actually two...I don't want to hear anymore entanglement between you and her.I want you to clarify the media that you have nothing to do with her.Why are you hesitating ?

RK tries to talk 

Madhu.....she need our help..

Madhu nod her head 

Then..ok...I need you to marry her .

RK snaps at her 

Madhu...don't talk rubbish...you are my wife 

Madhu feels irritated.

RK...you need to choose either me or her...

RK assures her

Ok...I promise....I won't have any entanglement with her.I will make things clearer to her tomorrow...I won't hurt you...but I can't make any public statement.

Madhu nod 

Ok....if I find you doing something behind my back ...then..I will ...I will tell you then.let us sleep.

After 7 months 

RK sits in the bed and watches pregnant Madhu trying different cloths.he comments on her 

You look like a plump pumpkin

Madhu throws the dress at him,she begin to cry 

Madhu.....I was joking...why would I hate you...you look like a beautiful pumpkin

Madhu hugs him and pinches his abs.they Laugh happily 

He sees messages from Trishna but ignores it and continues to talk to Madhu.

Madhu informs him

Rishab,I am having checkup this evening.I hope you can accompany me this time.Every time when I ask you.you have so many reasons right .this time you must coome with me.

RK apologizes 

Madhu,sorry Darling.....today I have a important meeting regarding my new movie ....don't be like this...next time I will surely come with you .

Madhu scold him

Next time....I am due next week...don't joke .

RK whispers

Mmm.....mmm...Next time when you pregnant...I mean 

Madhu kisses his forehead.

In the hospital ,

Madhu walks out of the hospital after finishing the checkup,she feels tired.she sits in the bench and the thinks about the doctor's word.

Your pregnancy is very complicated...I asked you to abort the child...but you were adamant, you need to get admitted immediately..contact your family .

She calls out RK but his number is busy.She hesitate for a while and calls Padmini

Ma.

But the call gets disconnected.

She sees RK rushing into the hospital.she gets surprised seeing him,she tries to walk towards him when she notices him properly ,RK walks into the hospital with a little toddler in hand  followed by Padmini, Shamsher,and Trishna,she  gets shocked seeing them.

She follows them .

In the ward ,

RK shouts at them

Trishna,We are over.how could you always disturb my life .you can't even take care of your son,are you trying to gain my attention.

Trishna apologizes to him

RK....I didnt mean to

Shamsher tries to talk.RK scold him

Uncle,I feel it is enough......you don't have any rights to talk to me.I have actually promised Madhu that I will never meet her in my life but yourself and your wife came .You people tried to stop the funding of my movie with the full cooperation of Mr Mohan Kundra.you guys compelled me to constantly support Trishna,Today is Madhu's checkup.you guys are creating problem to me ..isn't it ?Trishna,,how can you behave like this ?

Padmini cries

Its not like that RK.....we were worried about Trishna....her life,her kid,her career....Don't Worry...Madhu don't know about anything.

RK shouts at them

Shut up.

Trishna apologizes

RK....I am afraid of my future...I can't live without you... 

They hear the sound of the dooropen and finds nurse walking in with medicines.they stop talking.RK turns to leave and gets shocked seeing Madhu standing there with tears filled face.he rushes towards her 

Madhu moves him and goes straight to child's bed .she kisses his forehead 

What happened to the child ?

Trishna remains silent.Padmini replies

Madhu,He has fever for two days....Trishna didnt inform us,she was trying to contact RK then..only 

.Madhu wipes the tears from her face ,she gets up to leave the room without minding others.RK hold her hand 

Madhu...I can explain 

Madhu denies

I don't want any explanation.I have few questions for everyone ,we can talk about this later ......Rishab help them...please

She walks from there without minding anyone.

The nurse calls out her name but she leaves 

Oh this girl....her pregnancy is very complicated...the fetal position is not good...we asked her to get admitted.now she is leaving like this.

RK rushes behind them and finds Madhu walking in the road without minding anything.He tries to stop her but she gets hit by a car infront of him.

Madhu... 

Radha reaches the hospital ....

She finds Padmini,Trishna,Malik and RK.she walks towards them and gives a tight slap to RK

What kind of person are you ?RK...I am feeling ashame...

RK hugs her and cries

Ma,they compelled me....I don't want to hurt Madhu....I will kill myself...if something happens to her

They turns on seeing nurse 

Rishab Kundra congrats...your wife has given birth to a son.she wants to meet you.

janani04 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Madhu watches RK apologizing to her continuously without blinking an eye.she tries to talk but RK hold her hand and cries 

Madhu...I don't know how to overcome their threat.the movie ...there were almost  400 people waiting for their salary,The hero of the movie is a newbie,you know how happy he was when he saw the movie released.Madhu...I was trying mortgaged almost of my shares,assets but do you know that no one in Mumbai is ready to give me money.The power of Mohan Kundra and Malik is too much ..at last only I had only one way,They wanted me to be with Trishna during her pregnancy,wanted me to take Care of her until her delivery.Madhu could you try to understand my situation.if the person who is getting affected is just me then I Won't give any importance to them but almost 500 peoples life ,my passion...how could I let it go Madhu?

Madhu moves her hand from his grip.she hides the tears 

Rishab Kundra...I can understand everything ,don't take stress.Its fine.I have just one question to you.you are telling all this after months but why didn't you told to me about all these.Do you think I will not understand you .I am not some stone .

RK denies

Madhu,I don't want to hurt you or make you worried

Madhu pats his hand 

Rishab...I can't live like this .If this happened today .it might tomorrow also.if after sometime if they compel you kill me and my son ,will you kill us .I don't want you to have anymore soft spots.RK...it is better for us to move away from each other.its for the best 

RK tries to explain 

Madhu...I am sorry...I am sorry....

Madhu closes her eyes 

I feel so tired RK...I can't handle all these.let me go.

Radha calls RK out 

RK...what are you going to do?

RK denies

I won't let her go...I am nothing without Madhu...

Radha pacifies him 

Rishab...don't bind her by your sentiments.She need to live.RK...I don't want to put it bluntly....

RK cries

Ma,I love her 

Radha replies 

Don't make me repeat myself.Don't make me feel that you are not different from your daddy 

RK watches her walk away in silence .

He hits the wall in anger and shouts in agony .Shikky helps him 

Are you stupid

He shouts back 

She is stupid...my mom is stupid....you are a idiot.

After few months ,

RK stops the car infront of the house .Madhu try to  smile 

RK...then...

RK remains silent ,Madhu get down from the car .He follows her with luggage inside the house 

RK....if you really want a divorce...I will sign the papers..don't hesitate.

He keeps her bag in the sofa.he watches her placing the child in bed and walks out and stands in the balcony .

Did you hear what I was telling ?

RK scold her

Shut up..don't irritate me...I don't want divorce..

Madhu smiles seeing his anger 

Why are you getting angry...be happy...I must thank you for giving me a lift.and I have signed the divorce agreement.

RK glares at her 

I have torn it into pieces and kept it in your bag ..throw it later and the key of my mansion is in first zip.don't throw it away...you are really very adamant...you are not the Madhu,I know 

Madhu hugs him

RK...sorry...I am very willful...Then how will you marry my sister ?

He pushes her away 

Obviously...you sre sadistic But I love you..because I am also sadistic.....I am planning to court you again.

She again hugs him .

I won't fall in love with you 

He jokes 

Then I will fall in love with you....I will never divorce you ...we are just an angry couple..living in different houses...don't try to talk about divorce...

Madhu nod her head 

RK....basis of any relation is trust...

They stand together watching the rain.

Madhu comes back to reality.

She walks out of the cabin and finds Sultan chatting with her colleagues.he smiles seeing her 

Are you feeling better ?You still look tired.

Madhu brushes off it 

Its nothing    Where is the new proposal for the show?

They talk about business.

Madhu reaches the hospital by evening and finds RK sitting in the room accompanied by Radha.she sits opposite to him and watches him eating fruits without minding her.He smiles 

Why are you looking like a zombie...?I think you are lacking sleep..shall I share my Sleeping pills with you ?

Radha scold him

Enough Rishu...don't behave too much...you made us worried...

He winks at Madhu ,she hides her tears.

Radha walks out to attend a phone leaving them alone in the room.Madhu sits next to him

Rishab,why did I met you in my life ?

He jokes 

Your life will be Boring without me ,so I am here 

She hugs him 

RK....how much do you love me ?

He smiles

More than all other things in the world.more than everything...