Posted: 3 years ago

Nice story,

Waiting for the next part. Update soon. 

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 3

Sultan watches her crestfallen,she apologizes to him

Sorry.....I didn't inform you this.....I am not what you think about me,Sultan ,I am the ice queen ....I don't want the ice to melt ....This will happen if  I become normal....Rishab you must be satisfied....Isn't it ?

RK stops her from talking further,

"Madhu......."I.....

Sultan manages his emotion quickly....

"Ok... Madhu...It's getting late....Shall I drop you home ".

Madhu agrees with him and replies

"No ..I will go home by myself...Thank you Sultan...Thanks Rishab Kundra for the memorable game

They watches madhu walking out .Sultan questions RK,

Do you know her before itself ?Wait.....I don't want to know the answer.,I actually guess the answer so please ....Go home RK....Let us meet after some days....Bye ,This is big news for me to digest .....You are a untrustworthy person.

He sits in the poolside sadly.RK walks out of the mansion and finds madhu walking in the road alone.He starts the car and drives towards her 

"Get in"

She continues to walk,

Madhu....Please,don't create scene .

She get into the car and signs him to start the car.

Are you satisfied now....Madhu ?After behaving like that in Sultan's house. ..But I can't understand why ...?"

She takes a gulp of water and replies

Yeah even i don't know why you are behaving like this suddenly by coming to my show..We have a unwritten pact not to come across each other anymore in life but You......You dont know me well RK......we were meant not to meet again ....But Rishab..You want me to live always in stress isn't it...

He answers 

No,I felt it been a long while and you are ok...So I tried to explain but ok...In vain... But madhu,if you don't like me....Ok....But think about marrying Sultan.

Madhu laughs bitterly,

Marry Sultan,Don't talk rubbish....I won't marry anyone....You are a selfish person who don't mind anyone....The only things which makes you happy.......Is ........I don't want to talk about this....Sultan is a nice person,i know him for 5 years.....He will understand me ,I will explain to him that i cant have any romance....you just .Shut up.....

RK shouts back,

"Madhu,i couldn't understand anything about you......But the irony is I know you for more 8 years 

Madhu answers,

Rishab...You know me for 8 years.... Technically yeah....Tell about anything which you know about me ,come on try......

RK continues to drive silently ,she smiles seeing his reaction.She watches her phone and reads some messages from many people wishing her new year.she continues to scroll the message .They remains silent throughout the journey.....

Sultan drinks glass after glass and sits in the pool .....

He remembers first time meeting her at the office around night when the interview for new talent is over .

"Sultan sir,meet Madhubala,she is want to join our tv ....But she don't have experience,i am trying to make this girl understand but she is adamant.She is waiting here from 8 am.

Sultan simply nod towards her ,informs her

"Madhubala,we have high standard for recruiting someone.You don't seems to have that level of standard.

She smiles gently and continues to sit.Sultan sits next to her Nd repeats his words.she finally replies to him,

"I don't know Anything about your TV....But I know you are not in good financial condition...If I am unfit to become your employee...Make me your employer Sultan....I can assure you ,you'll get bonus in 5 years for each month.
Sultan laughs hearing her words.She smiles and questions him

......What ok...?Do you want to become my employer or employee ?

He nod ...

Double ok..... Bitto ji ok....

Madhu turns to find Bitto nod yes and smiles happily

RK watches madhu walking into her home Nd restarts the engine.

After 20 minutes,Madhu walks out after freshing up dressed in a white night dress pours a glass of water and remembers his question....She murmurs 

never know me ...Actually you never considered me as a equal individual....You know the worst thing in life.it is hearing the name of the person whom you hate so much from the mouth of the person whom you consider as your life......I have heard you call her name not once but many times even in your dreams.

She wipes tears from cheek and sits in front of the tv.

RK reaches home and finds a little boy sleeping quietly  in the hall in darkness .He caress the child when a lady in her late twenties walk into the house dressed in a red coloured designer saree .RK notices her being inebriated and questions her ,

Did you went out partying ?

She nod her head and tries to explain,

My friends compelled me....So only....He was deep sleep...I thoughts it ok...

RK shouts at her,

.You left him all alone in the home.....Do you want to party...Is partying important than being a parent to the child....Trishna......You won't change your cheap mentality....Isn't it.....I am already in my worst mood....Get out from here...

The lady silently walks from there  carrying child.RK sits angrily in the sofa and switches his mobile on and finds many missed calls from media persons.he deletes all the messages and throws the phone away.

Trishna makes the boy lie in the bed and sits next to him.she watches RK throwing his phone angrily and wipes her tears.she goes to change but stops hearing her mobile buzzing with new message .She opens and sits shocked Reading the message.She rushes out to question RK...

Madhu wakes up from her sleep on hearing door bell ringing ..

Oh....It's 9 am......Who is the person disturbing me at this time....

She curses the person and opens the door to find Shikky standing...

You are awestruck ....Won't you invite me in... Madhu....I brought gifts for you from London....

She pulls him into house and notices some people from neighbourhood watching his Benzs parked in the entrance.

Shikky,when did you came from your football match.....Is it over...?Why the media is not covering news about you...

Shikky hugs her and replies,

Yesterday there was so much fans in airport and even media covered it.....But you are busy interviewing your beau....So you are clueless about my arrival back home....

Madhu moves away from him and pinches him

,He continues to tease her,

What did he asked. ...What did he said .....Did he said About his love story ....Come on come on...

She laughs ,

Yeah...He said that he has a love story.....I hate love stories so I don't ask further....Ok I will come after freshen up.....We can go out for breakfast....Or do you want to eat my homemade food.

He laughs ,

I hate your home made food....Full of salt....Only you  like salty taste...We can go out.

Sultan wakes up and finds him all alone in the home as usual and the ring which he brought to propose to madhu lying in the pool .He jumps into the water to take the ring.....He sits with the ring when his mother enters  the room with bags.she gets surprise on seeing him being upset sitting alone .She sits next to him and asks him the matter ,he silently hugs her .

RK wakes up and hears some noise from hall.he walks out to find the source.He greets the couple playing with the kid.

....Good morning "

The lady continues to play ignoring him while the man replies to him with a stern nod.He enquires RK about his yesterday programme ,

"Where were you Rishab ?

RK signs the servant to bring him a cup of coffee and answers him,

"Right here...."

The man pretend not to notice the sarcasm in his words and continues to question him,

"I mean yesterday evening..."

He sips the coffee slowly ,The man asks 

You were in LEO....Night with stars....In the show along with Madhubala Malik, isn't it ?But why ......

RK keeps the coffee mug in table and answers him

"its just a show....They invited me ,i went "

The lady opens her mouth ,he corrects RK 

"Rishab,we are also in the same industry....You were interested to go to their show....

The kid runs from there ,RK answers their question,

"Yes,its me..... I wanted to go to their show....What is your problem in all this.Its new year and I don't want to argue with you....Now could you tell about the reason for your visit to my home today.....It's unusual to meet both of you together.....I have many works....If there is nothing that need to be discussed....Ok....Let us meet later....Bye...

The man talks 

We came here to discuss about your marriage.....You need to settle in life....The child is also around 5 years....When are you going to marry her , Rishab.....You should....

RK turns to find the kid and his mother standing in the room entrance .He whistles and gets up from the sofa.

I have many works so.....Please see yourself out.....

He walks back to his room . Trishna apologizes to them 

I am so sorry uncle.....He talked to you like this because of me.....It's my mistake.....I am so sorry Aunty.....I am sorry .....

The lady walks from there without hearing Trishna's apology.She starts her car and drives from there in anger. Trishna watches them sadly .She remembers her conversation with him

"Where you with madhu ........Why....RK.....You are still thinking about her......Did she talked bad about me that you are angry with me..  .

RK watches her shouting silently ,he request her to go

"Trishna,its getting late,Take rest.....Let us talk about this by morning.....It's waste of time if you want to insist to talk about this.....

Madhu drives Shikky's car in a happy mood after having  breakfast with him in a restaurant.He questions him...

"Ok,then..."

She adjusts the AC and replies to him,

"What....."

He reads out the news .....

"I am enjoying the news...Guess .........Will Rishab Kundra tie a knot this year.....?,Do you think he will marry that model.....?"

Madhu continues to concentrate on driving the car without answering his question.he reads out another news,

"will Madhubala from LEO media marry this year ?"

She applies brake suddenly making him drop his phone....He scold her 

"Dipali will kill me if I break this phone.....She is very possessive about my possessions....."

Madhu asks him

"Who is this Dipali?.....You are talking about her for several times......Is she your new GF? Then just clarify to media that i am not your lover......It's irritating....

Shikky laughs........And replies 

No.....She is just my new personal assistant appointed by my Father,Mr Kulasekar Bhatia.....To monitor my activities......Madhu....I am going to be 30,I think this...Football is not going to be forever....Do you think I should retire ? Hey are you feeling irritating thinking that Your Beau will think us as couple.....You still care for him..Madhu,you are hurt so much .....But still you love him.

Madhu restart the engine but gets into deep thought .Shikky gets phone call from Dipali,he attends the call 

"Yes,I am going to come home....Ok....You decide everything ,don't try to boss me Dipali Deshmukh....Don't try to boss Shikky

Madhu hears a lady answering him 

"No,i am not trying to boss you and I am not Dipali Deshmukh....The deshmukh girl was your Ex in College,She is Dipshi Deshmukh and I am Dipali Sharma.

He cut the call.Madhu laughs .....
Sultan watches his mother cooking his favorite breakfast in kitchen and thinks about madhu,he remembers her being stern always and asks 

Mummy, Madhu has some bitter past....She seems to....She .

Edited by janani04 - 2 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Curious to know what their past was n this trishna story,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 4

Madhu walks back home and gets surprised to find RK standing in the portico waiting for her dressed in white jean and Red hooded Tshirt with some bags in his hands.he watches Shikky's car dropping her Nd question her regarding the same 

"Is that Mr Shikander Bhatia,it is really surprising to find all these national celebrities .....Did he dropped you home after your date ,Why are you silent now ,answer me "

She notices some neighbors walking in the locality and pulls him along with her into the house.he shouts at  her 

"What if they see me......Why are you thinking to hide me from their eyes.....Are you worried that Shikky will know that I came to see you and will he break up with you....If something happens then just inform me ,I will marry you once again..Madhu,Please answer me ....Do you love him now....Don't you love me anymore  "

She passes him a glass of water and questions about his arrival,

"What made you come here today out of all the days... Rishab I hate the fake face of yours.......dont you have the family tradition to celebrate new year with family.Why are  you trying to run from them.....Yeah my house is a good hiding spot....For everyone .Now just tell me why you are here....Don't irritate me "

He hugs her tightly begin to kiss her,she murmurs 

"This is wrong.....We...Can't ...Rishab,don't "

He plant a kiss on her forehead ,

"Nothing is wrong in love and war .......This is my war to win back.....You".

Shikky goes back to his mansion and finds his new Assistant Dipali discussing something with his Mother  and greets her

"Good Morning Dipali,what are you doing here sweety.....Did you miss your boss this much ,come-on sweet heart don't ........Get attached to your darling boss this much.....Your heart will break if you meet my fiancee.....She is damn possessive of me. .Mmmm like you actually 

Dipali silently glare at him and leaves from there without answering any of his questions.Shikky's mom hold his ear ,

"Its new year,Your mom is here talking with her ,You are flirting with her  but why you are ..........This much attached to her,What should I explain to the fiancee of you about your behaviour,Now tell me did you meet Madhu,how is she ? 

Both of them turns hearing car sound and walks out to find Shikky's fiancee in the entrance dressed in designer saree coming from temple .She hugs his mother and gives the prasad to Shikky.Dipali watches all this and goes towards the outhouse where she stays.

RK watches madhu getting dressed in front of the mirror ,He wears his Tshirt  and talks with her ,

"I am sorry....I didn't plan to gatecrash your show....I am sorry for all the mistakes ,please forgive me this once madhu....Please,Are you really planning to forget me,Madhu....Just tell me how much you just hate me...Last time when I came here before an hour for your birthday you said we can't love each other,I love you madhu ,please "

She watches him in silence and moves his hand before answering him,

"Rishab Kundra,Some times people who care for each other may not end up together ,do you know why because of fate or any third persons intervention......Do you remember all these words....You spoke them to me in past.Now everything has changed isn't it....You .....I can't hate you RK....But I just can't love you like in past.....I can't love you ,I can't love anyone.....Because I can't love myself.....My happiness was always around you.....Achieving this in tv....It never mattered to me .....You only mattered to me.....Rishab,Last time.... I made myself clear to you ,RK ,we are two separate paths.it is better if we don't intersect at any point .

He wipes her tears and hugs her silently .She pushes him and slaps him angrily and shouts at him

"Why are you here today......Go away to be with that Trishna.....Just go away RK......this should be the Last time Get out from here RK ....

Madhu pushes him out of the bedroom and locks herself in.He hits the door several times

"Madhu.....Why are you talking like this.....Open the door.....I came here to talk with you......Don't get angry with me.....Please open the door.....,Where is Vikram .....I came to spent time with him....

and sits in the sofa.He turns hearing footsteps to find a young boy standing in the stairs with a German Sherperd Dog.The dog comes running and begin to lick RK.he Pats the dog and watches the boy peeping at him .He calls the boy to come.he gets angry seeing the boy being adamant not to talk to him and shouts,

"Vikram....Come here now...."

.Madhu walks out of the room and notices  the boy.she lift him in hand and shouts at RK ,

"This is how you talks with Vikram......Atleast treat him as. A Kid....I know RK.....This is the last time I am repeating myself....If you can accept Vikram...We can talk.....Now it's almost an hour...Go home ".

Trishna comes out dolled herself in a black sleeveless saree and watches the servant arranging food and sweets in the table.She walks out of the house to find RK's car.He walks out and rushes in without talking with her.she tails him .

Madhu makes the boy eat food and questions him,

"Do you hate him"

The boy nod his head .She asks again....

"Why......?"

The boy becomes silent.Madhu caress his face.the boy shows the notebook to her 

"He don't like me"

Dipali sits in the balcony of the house and sips the coffee .She notices Shikky hugging his fiancee and talking in his room from the window and turns aside quickly.Shikky laughs seeing her reaction .He watches her from the room ignoring his fiancée.he gets surprised,

"What is there in that assistant.....She doesn't have any charisma but why I am getting entangling myself with her ......

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it,

Rk always comes to madhu's house n spent with her,

There is so much to reveal in this story, whatever happened between rm the reason behind it to was trishna only,n another new entry curious to know how this boy related to rishbala,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 4

Madhu caresses the kid more and continues to talk with him

"Vikram....Don't you like him ,your father "

Vikram continues to write ,

"Never hate....Never like ....He bad ..Hate him"

Madhu feels hurt reading all the words written by the kid and angry thinking about RK.she takes out her phone to message him but finds many missed calls from Sultan.she wonders and dials the number .

"Hello Sultan "

But she doesn't get any response and waits patiently for the person to talk.

Rishab stops his car infront of  a large mansion in the outskirt of the city and presses the horn several times before the servant opens the door and let him in.He greets him 

"Good afternoon....Robert Uncle......Did everyone already present ?"

He enters into the house and finds a old couple  in his Early 80's ,he greets them 

"Good morning grannys"

He turns towards the table and find The man and women whom visited him in morning and another couple sitting in the dinning table along with Trishna,Another lady in her 50's  and a young teen age girl.RK greets them and begin to talk with the lady ,

"Good morning.....I went to meet someone important so just got a bit late....ma....I mean Padmini Aunty...How is Shamsher Uncle ,Where is he now ?Did you eat your BP tablets properly ?"

Padmini coughs gently and watches the old man smiling seeing his behaviour of ignoring others before She replies to him,

"He is fine Rishab".

the young man questions RK 

"RK sir ,why are you concerned about your ex wife family ?"

RK laughs hearing his words and asks the man to continue,

"You are so much concerned about my well-being but my memory is so poor.....Who are you ...Gentleman Introduce yourself please ?"

Mukund feels humiliated and answers him 

,I am your cousin,Your aunty's son ...,And Your dad 's Personal Assistant ........,Your dad is here,Your Mother is here is here but you are very much interested to talk to your Ex-Wife 's Mother oh.....Are you talking to her because she is step mother of Trishna madam,You seems to very much changed now.....I heard from my mom that  your ex-wife have so many flings ......... Sultan, Shikander Bhatia.....The list goes on isn't it ...."

RK answers to him

"Mukund Dixit....That is your name isn't it.....I actually don't remember you until you opened your mouth.You are so much concerned about me and my personal life......Have your concentration only on my dad's business.

The teenage girl who happens to be his sister begin to apologies to RK,

"I am sorry Rishab bro for his behaviour.......You don't argue with him...Please "

RK nod his head and Mukund stares at him angrily.RK's grandpa observes all this  silently .He asks RK,

"Rishu.....I have something to discuss with you and your cousins.....Come to my room after lunch...."

He agrees and starts to taste the food.

Sultan cuts the call nth time in desperation and throws the phone away.he turns to leave the room . Meera stands in the entrance and watches his actions.she reprimand him

"Why are you behaving like a small kid.....Do you really consider madhu that much important in your heart....but It's surprising ....You don't know anything about her actually .....You know her for 5 to 6 years but do you really know the madhu outside your studio....Do you know anything about her personal life.....?"

Sultan remains silent .Meera continues to question him

You give her sometime....Now don't over think ....Come-on let us go ..Cheer up "

Madhu watches the call getting disconnected once again and sighs.she hears door bell and goes to find courier for her.she receives it with confusion.she hears footsteps and finds Vikram on the hall.the boy was very curious to see the parcel and takes it from her and run into the room with giggles.Madhu smiles seeing his enthuasim 

"Don't run......Walk slowly ok "

She closes the door and turns to leave but stops hearing shout of Vikram......

"Ahhhhhhhhh............Ma...........

She stuns on seeing the boy crying in the corner with closed eyes ......Nd the content of the parcel lying in the floor.she pacify the boy...

"No....Don't cry....It's ok.....It's just someone pranking me....Nothing wrong....See just ....Prank....You go out and play with our dog....I will clean the mess ok...Come-on come-on ".

But the boy continues to cry and shout ,

"Ma.......Fear.....Ma....Blood....Blood......"

She kisses his forehead and begin to pacify him,

"You are a tiger.....Bold person....Don't cry sweetheart....Mama will also cry with you if you cry.....Ok.... Come on ....Smile.smile "

She takes out the mutilated doll dipped in red paint ,with a tag ..."Madhu ".....with a stern expression and throws it into the trash can.she remembers the doll on first look,the same doll was once gifted by her to RK in past.she feels so much emotion surging and sits in the bed with tears rolling from her eyes.She angrily pick her phone and calls RK

RK enters his grandparents room after finishing phone call with his assistant and finds his mother sitting there in silence .He greets her calmly 

"Happy New year mummy...I didn't notice you earlier ,is it because of your youthful appearance maybe....How old are you this year....35....40.....45....50....

She glares at him and continues to remain silent .He sits next to her and hold her hand .She tries to talk something but stops on getting phone call from someone.she walks out of the room to attend the call.RK watches her with smile and turns to find other than his mother, Mukund,His sister ,Trishna sitting in the room.She smiles at him but got completely ignored by him.Grandpa begin to talk ,

"I personally invited all of the younger generation to have a conversation about future but it seems many people are missing.....Mukund where are the rest ?"

Mukund answers him with respect ,

"Jay is not interested to come, about him ,he never give importance to the lunch at ancestral house....My wife is pregnant so she didnt come,Kamini is having some get together with friends so she.....

Grandpa asks him to stop and asks RK,

"Where is my madhu?,Did i asked you bring her....Where is she ?What kind of joke both of you are playing.....Someone pass me madhu's phone number...

Trishna gets angry on hearing about mention of madhu.she turns to find RK not giving any answer and feels little better.They turns on hearing doorknock and finds Shikky standing there with his fiancĂ©e 

"Sorry.....Grand Uncle ,I am late....Baby...This is my Granduncle ,My aunty ,and my cousin's....."

Grandpa nod at him.RK disconnect madhu's call angrily .

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

So the kid is rishbala's child,

Curious to know who sent the parcel don't think rk sent it guess it's trishna or mukund

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Grandpa gets happy and calls him inside

Shikky ,come in dear,who is this young lady....Whenever I see you ...You remind me of my younger sister Shital....But she is no more to see her grandson all grown up......Come in "

Shikky gets his blessing ,

This is Garima,my fiancĂ©e.....My mother 's selection ......Garima darling this is my granduncle ,these are my cousins,This is Mr Rishab Kundra,you know him right ......The famous director ,This is his girlfriend ,She used to be international model Ms.Trishna,This is Mr Mukund,he works in uncle 's company .....this is his  little sister Aparna,she is studying in college ,where are the rest of peoples....Where is Aunty ,Where is your Son Trishna ,come on why everyone is silent here....any problem..

Garima smiles happily at everyone ,RK's grandpa  nod at her

Good to see you Garima....Happy to meet you in person.So Shikky.....What about your rumours with many models,actresses.....Miss Garima,be careful with this fellow.

Aparna gets happy and begin to chat with Garima.Radha walks out after completing phone call .She sits silently.Grandpa asks her the matter,

What is matter Radha,any emergency meeting in hospital,you look little bit tensed ?

She hesitate for a minute seeing everyone  and answers him

The phone call is from hospital only,I need to go....Sorry ....We can meet later....I didn't bring my car .... Rishab could you please drop me .It's really urgent .

RK notices her uneasiness and offers her lift 

"Ma.....I will drop you in hospital.come with me 

Trishna interrupts

Rishab,aunty will go by car,You please stay here.... Grandpa want to talk something with you....Don't go now...We can arrange some other way for ...

Mukund plays the same tune

Yes,RK......I think Grandpa has something important to discuss with you ,you seems to escape from here......

Grandpa request RK to stay,

"Radha,don't mistake me dear .....I have really important matter to discuss with Rishab and these kids.......I will arrange a car for you to go the hospital.....Are you unhappy with me ?

Radha watches him helplessly and walks out of the room.RK insist to go with her 

Grandpa,she seems little tensed.....I feel it is best if I follow her and drop her....You guys carry on the discussion....Please.

Grandpa shouts at him

Don't you listen to me atleast once.....Your mother has no problem....She will go to the hospital with the chauffeur of our Kundra household....So there is nothing to worry....I have many things to discuss with all of you....Mukund...Bring the files from my cabinet in the right side of the dressing table .....

Mukund walks towards the cabinet and finds files kept .He picks it with care and pass it to Grandpa before sneeking at the content and finds matter about his cousin Jay on it .he sighs relived and asks Grandpa 

"Grandpa,do you want me to call Kamini and jay....To discuss ?"

He denies the idea and keeps the file aside and takes out his mobile .

Trishna feels tensed thinking about the files content and on seeing  RK's sullen expression.she tries to hold his hand but he moves  his hand away angrily feeling distain seeing her.Shikky pours lemon juice to Garima and tries to comfort her when grandpa's voice rings once again in the room.

"Mukund,you and your uncle Mohan thinks i am living or both of you consider me dead.This is how you people run the business.....You guys are complete failure according to me....Do you want anything to tell to me about the fall of stock price in this quarter.......

Mukund who tries to chat with Trishna gets shocked hearing his angry voice.he tries to laugh but Grandpa continue to scold him

You talk like a true gentleman but do you think I dont know about all those cheating you are trying to do.....Let this be the last time....I think it's time for you to take some rest in your  home to accompany your pregnant wife until her delivery.... Aparna....Why is your grade falling continuously.....Do you have any problem in college .....We are all family.... Rishab....Help Aparna in future .

RK nod his head and watches the young girl shutter trying to hide her tears.Mukund gets angry but stops himself from back answering ,he apologizes to him

"Sorry.....I thought it will benefit the company...Sorry grandpa...I know my mistake...We thought..

Grandma enters the room along with juice for everyone and sita next to Aparna with a bright smile.she watches everyone being so much stressed and asks the matter .

Why are you shouting at the children on a good day .....Mukund is still a little boy,he is just 15.... don't shout at him.... Rishab,i have something to ask you....Where is that girl whom you bring home...Madhu.....She looks cute in those piggie tail......You suddenly look older.......

RK kisses Grandma with affection,

"Madhu.....Is busy today,she have homework....I will bring her tomorrow.....Granny...Are you taking your medicines regularly....Do you remember me now ?.....See there is Shikky...That Nanad's  grandson ?"

Grandma watches Shikky with confusion.she suddenly realises something and shouts,

"Its you....But you are looking very old.....How old are you little man ?Rajeev...I think I am feeling sleepy...Why all of you are sitting here....Did i disturb you...Where is that Radhika....?I feel alienated....I don't remember anyone ....I  ".

Grandpa makes her lie in the bed and caress her face.she watches him confused and asks ,

You got older Rajeev.....You have aged....But I .....Bring me a mirror.....I am going.....To marry someone handsome  .

He laughs awkwardly and murmurs 

"I will kill that Rajeev....One day.....After 60 years ,still telling your name ....."

Shikky and RK smiles hearing him,Shikky questions Grandpa,

"Is she taking medicines properly for her Alzheimer....She remember her boyfriend also isn't it Granduncle.....?"

RK smiles ,Grandpa coughs awkwardly.He replies 

She remembers sometimes ....Ok...With her memory....But we are getting older day by day ....We don't have anything in life other than seeing all of you living happily.Life is very short .....Get married sooner Shikky.

Shikky nod his head with a smile lingering in his face.He watches Garima smiling shyly .He takes out his mobile and finds phone call from Dipali.his smile gets deeper on seeing her name in his caller id,"Dipali".He walks towards the balcony to attend the phone call.she begin to speak,

"Mr Kundra,good noon I got one endorsement from ...."

He replies

"Dipshi.....Come-on darling ...Don't stress yourself too much ...Did you lunch...Do you want me to bring any snacks from Kundra Mansion.....Comeon come-on ...

Dipali chokes the water and coughs continuously

"Be careful.....Darling.....Don't eat too much....You current figure is perfect ...

She shouts at him

Shut up....I will send the details to you ..

He replies 

Ok madam.

He  begin to switch the call off  when he hears her 

One sec,my name is Dipali ....Okay....?

He comes back after finishing the call and finds everyone in dead silence , Trishna sitting stiffly .RK sipping the juice .All other in awkward silence.He signs  Garima the matter.Grandpa breaks the silence,

Everyone go home.....There is nothing to talk to you now anymore.....Take care....

Madhu sits in front of Vikram and  watches him sitting in a corner with tears.The dog continues to bark .Madhu asks him to be silent ,

Tiana,be silent....Don't bark....See Vikram is worried....Do you want him to be worried.....Come on Vikram,see.... Tiana is barking....Tell him to be silent....

The boy wipes his tears back of his hand.he imitate madhu's bold tone ,

"...... Tiana..... Shooooo,don't bark....... Mama is worried....No sound....."

The dog sits in the floor and wags the tail .Madhu sighs seeing the boy playing with the dog.she walks out of the room and takes out the prescribed medicines from the doctor .The words of doctor plays in her mind.

"The child must be feeling very much lonely....He is over dependent on you,Where is his father....Take him out often.He is having only little fever there is nothing to worry so much .He is afraid of something.

She pours a glass of water for herself when Radha rushes into the house after sending the driver away.she passes the water to Radha.The dog comes running and jumps happily on seeing Radha.she notices Vikram standing on the room entrance with his toys .She signs him to come but he runs from there into his room.

"You are worried for nothing.Doctor prescription is here...Did Mr Khan informed you after diagnosing Vikram. .?It is unnecessary for you to come here leaving the ancestral house lunch.

Radha watches the boy's temperature using thermometer and sighs relief...

The temperature is normal now.he will get better sooner.

Madhu nod her head and repeats her words 

He is fine ,you are worried for nothing....Don't worry about him...I can take care of my son.

Radha replies 

Do you think I came here rushing to see him....No ma....I came to see you....I am least worried about madhu....All i worried is about you actually.....You pretend to be very strong but I know you....Both you and Rishab are playing this hide and seek game.....Do whatever you want.....But don't hurt this innocent child in-between your problems.....I know ....I have hurted my son before during my divorce with Mohan.....Please understand .I need to go...

Madhu watches her going with sadness nd walks into the house .She finds Vikram sound asleep in the bed.she sits next to him and watches the sleeping boy in silence.

Garima and Shikky begin their  back to their mansion in the car.he questions her,

Did this trip is problematic for you...Did you feel uneasy....He is my only elder other than my parents so...Only....Hope you didn't feel awkward 

She sighs but continues to remain silent.he stops the car and questions her,

Any problem....

Garima replies,

Actually it shouldn't bother us....Granduncle was asking Trishna di about her marriage,she was initially reluctant but Mr Mukund tried to ease....

Shikky questions her,

Did they ask Rishab to marry Trishna....?

Garima watches him shocked and nod her head ,she answers 

"YeH.....It's ... He almost slapped that Mukund....They talked about Madhu ....Is that the same person whom you are in rumour with.....

Shikky nod his head.Garima gets shocked and begin to cry.He feels uneasy.

Three days later 

Madhu comes into the studio dressed in her Brown Skirt and White shirt .She finds her assistant Ira busy chatting with one of new recruit and goes to her cabin.Ira notices her and comes to the cabin.

She greets madhu and passes her the schedule .Madhu 's smile which she had from morning after playing happily with her son vanishes on seeing the upcoming event scheduled for next week programme....

"Bitto must be joking....He want me to go to do the interview with Mr Malik in his house regarding the art exhibition.....Please ...Last week Rishab....This week Malik.....Next week who....?You guys are planning to send me to my grave right..... Ira,why can't you just poison me ?

Ira tries to pacify her 

Mam,this is actually send by Sultan sir himself, Bitto sir is in leave for a week...

Madhu calls Sultan but he ignores her phone and gets ready to go to shooting leaving the phone in vanity van.Madhu tries several times and loses her patience.she asks Ira

Where is Sultan,Tell me the location.

In a big villa,A man in his Late 50's walk out of his room dressed in a White Sherwani,he sees the servants talking among themself Nd asks them the matter,

"Patnaik,is there anything interesting....Come-on let me know  also....

A servant replies,

"Nothing sir,some tv show only ....You came back to India only after 4 years.....It's not important .

The man continues to talk 

"Oh come on...I  also like these shows....Show me the video.Oh Leo TV show......I am also invited...

The servant serves food to him in table and shows the video without any other option.

Oh.....So all the servant are seeing these beautiful videos.....Nice...Do you know her?You guys may not know her....

Servants remains silent ,He continues to eat without waiting for their reply.He watches the video with stern expression.

Madhu reaches the movie location and finds Sultan practicing dialogues with heroine .She walks towards him. 

Sultan,we need to talk....About the show....Sorry for disturbing your work....I will apologise to the director .

RK enters the studio followed by his movie 's producer and stops midway on seeing madhu chatting with Sultan.He walks past them 

Both of them sit opposite to each other in silence .Sultan breaks the silence 

You came all this way just to sit here..... Madhu,what is the matter ?

Madhu shows him the schedule and question him

Sultan,You decided this week celebrity also isn't it....Mmm so it is Mr Shamsher Malik...

Sultan nod his head 

"Yes....I know you have you own list of celebrity but this decision is taken before a long time .... Shamsher Malik is a famous artist 

Madhu answers him

" He is my father ,.... Shamsher Malik is my father.

Sultan watches her shocked ,she continues to talk 

"I don't have any problem in doing the show.....You please make things clear....He might not like me to do the interview....we  are actually not in good terms ....Sorry for putting you in a very awkward position..Ok Sultan....Carry on ...Bye..

Madhu walks out of the studio when a car stops in front of her stopping her from moving.she silently watches the person getting down from the car .

Trishna walks out of the car dressed in a Blue saree along with some of her friends.she gets surprised to see madhu there in the shooting spot but pretends to smile on seeing her hiding her tension.

Madhu....It's been longtime since we met...How are you ?It's really surprise for me to see you here in movie studio.....Did you came here to meet Rishab.....I came here to meet him and invite him to my friend 's wedding party....Why are you silent Madhu?Shall i drop you home ?

Madhu smiles seeing Trishna's fake concern,she replies

Oh its ok Trishna madam,I came in office car and I can manage ....Thank you so much for your concern...Sorry for taking your valuable time....I am on my way to office....And mam...Dont forget to see this week show....Its with Mr Shamsher Malik...

Trishna's expression freezes on hearing his name ,she watches Madhu getting into the car and leaving the studio in awe.

Sultan google about Shamsher Malik to know about his family only to find no related news .He keeps the phone aside on noticing RK 's arrival to  the studio and goes to get ready .He stops on his track on hearing Trishna's voice ,

Good morning Sultan,Where is Rishab......I want to meet him.

Sultan feels irritated on hearing her sweet tone,he decide to ignire her when RK himself calls her ,

Trishna.....Its a surprise to see you here in my movie shooting spot.....Come here and dont disturb my hero....He need to get ready .

Sultan and RK nod at each other . Trishna follows him with a bright smile along with her friends.

Same time in RK's mansion....The little boy walks out of the bedroom dressed in Pikachu pyjama ,he sits in the sofa and watches the servant working in kitchen with curiosity .He smiles brightly on seeing RK picture in newspaper and touches the paper giggling.he notices the young lady along with him and sees the photo with curiosity.

Kabir when did you wake up....Do you want to drink milk or want juice today ?

Asks the servant on seeing him sitting in the sofa watching the newspaper.the boy thinks for a while and replies,

"Mmmm....I will have milk...Where is Papa and Mummy....Both of them went without informing me.Papa promised me to bring me to his studio today but....He forgot.....I will change my dress and go to find him .

The servant consoles the boy 

Kabir,you are a little child.....You shouldn't go like that outside without the elders permission....Sit here quietly...I will bring you Milk and biscuits....Ok....Then you can go out with Robin uncle to play in park.No chocolate today ok....

The boy nod his head reluctantly .

Madhu comes back to the office only to find Bitto back to work.he informs her ,

"Madhu.....I came back to work ...You must be satisfied now....Did you went to meet Sultan about this week show discussion....He messaged me.... Ok....So now tell me what should we do...?

Madhu thinks for a while and replies

You please make proper meeting with Malik and confirm about his decision....I don't want ang mishaps...Careful...

Bitto watches her surprised,she asks him the matter ,he shouts

You are doing the programme with him ok....Then why should both you and sultan sir spoiled my leave.....You guys...Are sadistic.....Really sadistic......

Madhu smiles seeing his extreme reaction and goes to continue her work when Ria enters her cabin.

Excuse me madhu,may i come in 

Madhu nod her head and greet her amicably

Good morning Ria,its pleasant surprise to see you....What is the reason for you sudden visit.

Ria sits opposite Madhu and smiles gently,

Madhu,I just came here to fight with you.....how can you stop me from meeting my beau....You sabotaged my plans...

Madhu laughs and passes her the cookie which she made for vikram

'Aplogies....Guilty....Charged....Next time if there is any interaction with him...You can handle it yourself ok...And moreover I am least bit interested to meet Mr RK...Okay....Sweety...

Ria takes a bite from the cookie and nod her head.they turns to find Ira standing in the entrance of the room ,she informs them

Ria madam,your boyfriend is waiting for you downstairs....He is creating ruckus.he is druken.

Ria rushes out of the room followed by madhu to find a young man shouting at the receptionist.

Where is my Ria.....I need to meet her.....Ria......Come here and meet me......Come out......

Madhu pats Ria's shoulder with a smile ,she walks down and shouts at him

Are you fool......When I asked you to be with me on new year ,you said lunch....And went without me....To your ancestral house.....I hate you so much Jai......I hate you .

Jai hugs her 

"Darling ......I am sorry....All those old bones are....

He stops and sees Madhu standing in the stairs with a smile.he shouts 

Oh.....You are here....It's you....

Madhu replies,

Mmmm me ...So what 

Madhu Home,

Vikram wears his cute Baby Tshirt ,he sees his reflection in the mirror and shouts,

Perfect..... Tiana,now ....Let us play in the portico as usual...Ok...Ok....

The boy locks the door and walks out of the house with ball.he stops midway on seeing another boy peeking at his house.he shouts,

Hey......You.....Stop......Don't run....I will give you chocolates.

The other boy who  walks away stops on hearing word chocolate.

After a while .

Why are you locked in the house......In my house there are many servants.....Ok....Give me the chocolate.

Vikram gives him chocolate through the grill gate  and answers ,

Usually i go to school ...Today I am alone here.....What is your name,?

The boy blinks his eyes ,and replies,

Kabir .....My mommy calls be Kabir.....Today i am going to meet my dad in shooting spot....Are you willing to come with me.

Vikram thinks about it and reluctantly agrees 

Mmmm...But...It is locked...

Kabir smiles 

I will open the door .....Wait....He takes out. Stone and put it in the door....

Alarm begin to ring.......

Madhu rushes out after the alarm alert in her phone .

RK shouts at Robin over the phone .

You can't even take care of a little boy.....Did you try to contact that Trishna..?....Search the boy nearby i

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

This trishna seems to be a bit vicious,

Madhu n her parents not in good terms,

Curious to know why rk stays away from him son n whether he is aware that he has a son

Kabir n Vikram gonna come to shoot location,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

RK reaches the park and watches Robin crying and searching tensed.

Hey Robin,Don't behave like this .... Don't panic,....Think carefully Robin,Where did you went,Why did you left him alone ?

Robin replies,

Kabir was pestering me so much to bring him to meet you in shooting spot so to cheer him up ,I brought him to this park...He saw one dog in nearby house and begin to cry....And shout at me to bring him that dog.........Then....I went to bring him chocolate ,He

RK  watches the nearby residency and  scold him

Robin,You are grown up right,why did you left the little boy alone,mmmm...Ok....It's fine Robin.Call Trishna,She need to know .

Robin apologises to him

"Sir,i called her twice but she was rude to me and shouted at me.

RK shout at him 

.....Search him...Go to that residency and ask ...Go.

Trishna sits discussing her new show with her agency when she receives call from RK,she smiles seeing his photo appearing on her phone and answers the phone call 

Hello Rishab....Do you have anything to talk with me?

RK shouts at her 

My question is very very simple.... Trishna.   Did Robin called you before 15 minutes.?

Trishna answers him without giving much importance to the matter after taking a sip from wine kept in front of her 

Mmmm....Yeah.....I was here in my agency chatting with my superiors so I asked him not to disturb me....And disconnected the call...Why ?What happened ?

RK stands in the park  and watches Robin frantically searching for the boy and replies,

"Mmmm....Nothing....Do you remember your son?He is missing.....Enjoy.....Ok..

Trishna watches the disconnected phone call and walks out of the studio tensed ....She shouts to herself 

Stupid....Child....Why should he go missing in a important time like this....Where can I find him....

Madhu reaches home to find a little group of people from her neighbourhood standing near her house.she gets worried and rushes and finds her son sitting in the balcony .One of the security  tells her the matter ,

Nothing to worry madam,This young boy throwed stone in your lock so that he can play with your pet dog.he said he is actually Vikram's friend .

Madhu thanks them and watches the two boys standing guiltily . She opens the door and sees them with a stern expression.

Vikram,do you want to explain anything to ma?

Vikram begin to cry ,she continues to talk 

Ok......Don't cry....I hate people ,now tell me do you know this boy ?

Kabir smiles seeing madhu and shouts,

It's the beautiful aunty with my daddy....I have seen your photo mmmm...What is your name ?

Madhu watches him confused and burst into laughter ...

Mmmm my name is Madhubala,and what is your name sweety ?

Vikram replies,

Ma,his name is Kabir.....I only asked him to break ....He promised me to meet his dad....But this lock didn't break.Actually He likes our Tiana to play with him.

Madhu takes both of them inside the house,she walks towards kitchen and question her son ,

Ok Vikram,did you ask what he want to eat....?  Kabir sir.....What do you want to have ?Do you want have lunch with us 

The boy watches photos of madhu and shouts

You look beautiful. ....My mom also hang so many photos in the room but she doesn't let anyone to enter her room....Why are you very jovial with your son ?...

Madhu feels little uneasy hearing the boy's description of his relationship with his mother but serves him fruit juice ,the boy smiles shyly and takes the glass ,

Thank you,can we exchange our parents Vikram ?

Madhu smiles and pat his head ,she sits next to the boys ,she begin to talk when she hears someone calling him ,they turns to find Robin standing there panting ,

Oh...Kabir beta.....Where were you? Rishab Sir almost killed me.....Beta....You was actually playing in the park....I just went to buy you chocolate....RK sir is waiting for you....

Madhu gets surprised to hear about RK,she remembers something when Robin notices her and gets equally surprised 

"Madhubala madam,its really surprise...I am one of your biggest fan....I loved all of your shows .Will you give your autograph to me ????

Kabir watches Robin surprised seeing the shy him talking too much to Madhu,he questions Robin ,

Uncle,you are talking nonstop here ,why can't you talk like this to my papa.....

He stops his words on seeing RK approaching him from distance 

......Papa.........Papa.....

Madhu and Vikram gets surprised on seeing Roshan there,Vikram raises the question to Kabir

Is this your daddy....Whom you are wishing to go and meet ....

RK looks at the boy getting angry on seeing him and replies,

Oh....Vikram....You know to talk ....

Madhu tries to talk but Robin interferes and replies ,

RK sir,Kabir came here to madhu madam's house only....I thought to bring him to park myself but you came here ....

RK looks at madhu and replies to Kabir,

Go home now with Robin.....Your mom is waiting for you at home.

The boy walks away sullen and leaves from there ,RK lift Vikram who try to evade him and walks into the house ,he stops on his way on hearing madhu's question.

Is it also part of your plan Rishab....?

He turns and asks her 

Why would you feel like that ?Why should i use a little boy...More importantly him,your sister's son for the mission.

Madhu replies to him after locking the door ,

.I know it may be coincidental but I lack trust ....I feel you are a bad person...

Vikram shouts,

Mama.....Please....Help me...This man....I hate....

Madhu takes the boy from RK's hand ,she  asks him to go and play inthe room .The boy shouts at RK before going 

You bad man...

RK complaints to madhu about the same ,

See you made my son hate me......You are selfish madhu.....Ok why he look tired....

She sits opposite to him in the sofa and answers him after showing him the medical records ,

Where you invisible before two days.....Your son was unwell....But you was enjoying with your gf in ancestral home....He is ok now....Now let us talk about this boy ... So he is the son of the milady whom you raise....The boy looks innocent but maybe appearance are deceptive....

RK goes through the record ,he apologizes 

Sorry.....I....Am sorry ....Madhu ,Kabir is just a child,he is not like Trishna,he is a good boy .How did you have such a bad sister .

Madhu snaps at him 

Why did you loved such a bad person then .

RK drinks the juice kept in the table ,he replied,

Poor judgement may be

Madhu laughs ,they remain silent .He gets up to leave when she talk

Trishna was also once a genuine sister,She used to love me so very much....We were also happy siblings but things tend to change once a third party comes in relationship...Sometimes Rishab ,I feel if both of us ,sister doesn't meet you ....Maybe we would be living happily ...Your arrival into our lives just  ruined everything for us....Both of us couldn't achieve anything right...She didn't become that well known model...she is around 30,her chances are very very little right .You know in this time period.....I have forgotten what I want . Rishab ,you know why I liked you ,its because you gave me the warmth which my family didn't gave me....You took away everything from me,My ambition,self respect,my family ,my youth....I sometimes feel sad thinking that in our relationship i put everything but I was not your priority...Right....I was never your priority....Even now you want to make things like before only for your guilt....RK I want to free myself from all these useless emotions but unknowingly i am getting entangled more and more.... .

RK tries to defend but madhu signs him to go.he walks out of the house and his phone begin to ring ,Robin panicks in the phone,

Rishab sir, I won't do any mistakes,my sister is going to get married in an year plase don't send me away .

RK assures him

Nothing like that is going to happen...Ok...Did you drop the kid home,Ok...Did Trishna scolded you ?

Robin answers him

Mam is very angry,she asked me to pack my bags.....She beat Kabir...When he told about meeting madhubala madam.The kid is really crying so much.

RK feels like a headache coming .He assures Robin not to worry and drives towards home.

Dipali serves the food in Shikky's plate and watched him being absent minded ,she calls his name but he sits in deep thoughts still thinking about Garima .He questions her suddenly ,

Have you ever loved someone in life ?

She stops serving and watches him amazed,she replied after a deep breath.

What kind of love we are talking now,The reaction you have when you see every girl whom you dated  ....in your life.

Shikky sees all his messages sent to Garima been not delivered ,he murmurs 

Mmmm so I have been blocked..... Yeah...Whatever you think .Whatever comes to your mind when you like someone .

She serves him his protein oats and answers him

No technically no.....I was one planned to marry a gentleman.....It's for a short time ,I felt safe with him.I don't term it as love but 

Shikky watches her with amusement seeing the pain in her eyes.he feels like she is breaking down and stops her,

Shall I also tell about my love stories now.....There are almost 20....

She glares at him and walks away .He feels Dipali has something bothering and  hidden in mind.he thinks to talk to her later.He informs her 

I am planning to cook today....Come home with me to taste the food.

She disagrees with him

You should follow properly the diet plan,sir....It's should be strictly followed..

He compels her

Please...Let us go to my apartment ,i need some change Dipali.I feel everything is going wrong.please ,I can arrange for you to go to home ...Okay....Come-on be good...

She hesitate and agrees atlast.

Rishab reaches home ,he sighs on seeing Trishna shouting at the servant and raises his hand to slap Robin angrily 

How dare you ..... Talk back to me.I said you are fired from here.but why the hell you are continuing to stay here.Everyone here listen to me .........Properly....I have the last say in this matter....Robin get out .

RK orders all the servants to leave the place immediately,

What you guys are doing here.....Go to your quarters to continue your work .... Or today everyone take a day off....Please leave from here....

Servants walks from there ,he notices Robin standing there still dazzed.He removes his shoe calmly and speaks 

Robin,I think you should go home sweety.....Don't cry like a child.....Watch a movie...Ok....Come back tomorrow.

Trishna argues with him

I was asking him to go forever but you are...Why are you taking their side.

RK signs Robin to go and waits till everyone is left.he turns to find Trishna trying to shout at Robin and request her 

Trishna,what about bringing me a cup of water to drink .

She walks to bring him one glass of water.he walks towards Kabir's room to find the boy in tears hugging his teddy bear.Trishna passes him water glass and talks with him 

That Robin almost lost my son but you don't even worry.

RK sips the water and questions her 

Trishna, You  actually are having problem with me treating my employees....Right .

Trishna tries to talk but RK signs her to stop,

It's been almost an year right ,you began to stay here .You might have noticed how i treat them....I treat them like my family ok....

She nod,

Mmmm yes but I feel distressed when they didn't hear to me .He almost lost my son but you are taking his side,why don't you understand my feelings.

He signs her to sit in the sofa,he begin to talk

Trishna,you are actually a guest of mine,You have all rights to express your problems to me

Trishna interferes 

Yeah...But you..

He continues to talk 

You couldn't understand my words Trishna,I don't think you are so dimwitted.I will tell clearly You are guest of mine.In my house guest can express their anger,you can also scold him.....He almost lost him...Right so ok...You can slap him but how can you decide that it's time to send him away...You are not madhu,you are not my wife .

Trishna watches him crestfallen ,she wipes the tears and questions him

To put it in simple words.....I am just guest....He is your servant...Ok....Do you want me to apologise to him now.....I didn't expect our relationship to be like this.....We....It's because of her right ?

RK waits still she complete her words.He apologises 

Madhu has nothing to do in this matter ,You don't need to apologize to him.... Trishna actually the mistake is mine .Just become i asked them to treat you like the owner....It happened...Ok..Let us not talk about this further.....

Trishna breaks into tears and hold his hand 

Rishab,I know everything......I know I am just guest but why can't I become the host.....Is it just because Kabir is not your son ?That was a mistake RK....He is a mistake .....Rishab....Why can't we marry ?Give me one reason....Are you punishing me for leaving the mandap...

Rishab start to talk 

No....It's..Different ,I am emotionally vulnerable .

RK stops seeing Kabir standing there with tear filled eyes.he runs from there after shouting 

I hate both of you...

Trishna runs behind him .

Later that night,

Sultan completes his shooting and comes back home to find his mother sitting and waiting for him.she scold him

You are least bit concerned about your health....Where were you...It is almost night ,why can't you call me and inform me that you will get late...mToday I thought to go with you to meet your aunty Mrs Sharma's daughter for lunch ....You are .....Very stubborn...

He hugs her 

Ma,its shooting ma....We can't decide the time....Ok..Thanks goodness I didn't come....What Sharma ....What daughter....You know I don't want to marry now...I want to get awards....

His mother watches him not fully convinced and serves him food in the table.,she asks him about madhu,

Accha,how is Madhubala,did you meet her....How is she ?Any news ?

He sips water ,she questions him

Answer me ,Did you talked with madhu....?

Sultan replies 

Mom,please give me some time.

Meera argues with him

You said you plan to propose her ,brought her here to play some game .She said she has been married in past....Right.... Sultan,if you like her then talk with her .

Sultan continues to concentrate on eating and replies after a while,

The matter is not that simple.....She seems to Rishab Kundra's ex wife or lover.....I don't know about this marriage.....They have some past...Which both of them are unwilling to disclose to anyone.

Shikky and Dipali comes back to his apartment and finds Garima sitting there waiting for him .Dipali nod at him and walks towards the kitchen to stock the items. Garima watches Dipali and questions Shikky,

Is she going to stay here ....?I thought you only bring me to your apartment .She is just your servant Shikky.....You like to bring that girl.....How....

Shikky watches Dipali getting tensed,he replies to Garima,

She is my assistant ,I treat her like my friend so you cant talk like this to her...Now tell me the reason for your arrival,If i remember correctly ,our engagement has been dropped.....Right...

Garima scold him

You cant talk like that .....I dont want our engagement to end....I am ok even if you have affair with that madhu or this Dipali.I want the name of Mrs Bhatia....Its enough for me.

Dipali replies to her

Ms Garima,Dont utter nonsense ok....If you want to talk bad about him...Dont link my name...I hate when people link my name...Ok....You are no longer his fiancee I dont have any need to be civil with you.

Shikky shows Garima the way out and burst into laughter on seeing Dipali's angry face.he questions her

Do you have any sort of feelings for me Dipali?You stood supporting me right sweety ?

She continues to arrange the items in the kitchen totally ignoring him.Shikky smiles seeing her attitude.he continues to questions her 

You always gives me a familiar vibration.....Do we really don't know each other .....Are you really a very simple assistant of mine....Have we met before ?

She turns facing him shocked.he continues to joke 

We must be met before in our past life......I feel a connection with you..... sort of a eternal connection 

He takes a apple from the fridge and walks from there towards the balcony.Dipali sighs relief seeing him going from the kitchen

Madhu lies in the bed and scrolls her mobile when she gets message from an unknown number.she continues to scroll when she receives phone call from the same number.she thinks for a while and accept the phone call but remains silent .The person on other end also remains silent......

How long are we going to play this kind of game ?If you have anything to tell....Just talk.....You know the time now?,"its around 11 pm...I will disconnect the phone call now itself .I am not having time for all these things 

It seems you must have called my number ,I know you won't call me......You called me wrongly  instead of her ,so I will disconnect the call now 

Ok.... Final

The person on other end begin to talk ,

How are you......Are you still angry with me madhu

Madhu walks out of the bedroom after checking Vikram sleeping soundly .She replies 

How can me a mere mortal be angry with such a magnanimous personality like Mr Shamsher Malik ,you are epitome of perfection ....Cut the crap...Why are you calling me now.

She hears Padmini's voice ,

Madhubala,remember whom you are talking to ....We are your parents.

Madhu replies 

Oh....so both of you are in line.....nice thing you speak Padmini madam ,Parents,Both of you can't use any words which comes to your mind.....Ok...Dont joke 

Padmini cries hearing her words,she tries to talk but sobs . Shamsher takes the phone from her and apologises to madhu,

Madhu,I am sorry .....Please try to understand my situation, Trishna is also my daughter.....I am sorry...Please forgive Papa....Please.
Madhu wipes the tears rolling from her eyes,  
       My son is sleeping,If you called me just to say sorry then ok..Bye....I dont want your sorry .

Padmini request madhu,
We want to meet you,how about this month 10th....We have asked Trishna to come.please come to home ok...

Madhu questions her 

Home,actually where is it ?......I don't remember a place like that .....You are wasting your time by talking with a unimportant person like me.Good night Sir and Madam.And if you want to meet.....We....Can meet in some common place .Sorry this is what I can do ok.

Shamsher signs padmini not to talk anymore and disconnect the phone call.She sits crying on hearing Madhu's angry words.She walks out of the room after a while and finds Malik sitting alone in madhu's room seeing her  photo album.He smiles bitterly on hearing footsteps.

Madhu is not angry with us ,she just treat us as strangers.....Everything happened only because of our negligence right.I had many high expectations in her....I wanted my daughter to be my heir,I never have any big expectation for Trishna,Madhu had the potential for being the perfect .......I never know my strictness has alienated her from us.She hate me for being strict right.....She hate me ....

Padmini sit next to him in the floor and replies to him 

Malik,give her some more time ok....She will understand ,she will meet us.....Ok....We can make her understand .

10th of January ,

Trishna opens her mobile and finds message from her dad ,

Come to Hotel MT by 11 am,I have asked you sister to come also.....If you can bring Kabir with you.

She keeps the phone aside and opens the window .She finds RK doing his skipping exercise in the garden and Kabir watching him curiously .She calls Padmini and informs her.

Ma,I saw dad's message.....I am having a meeting in my company....I can't join both you....Please talk to madhu and enjoy your time.

Padmini scold her 

Trishna,I am always your mother but don't forget she is also my daughter.....There should be a limit for each and everything ma.....We contacted madhu ,she is not at all in touch us but ...She agree ....We planned to talk with both of you but now you are not willing to come.....Do you still have least bit of respect for us or not.

Trishna apologizes to her 

Ma,this chance is very much important to me,my future stand still for almost 5 years....I got an opportunity now...Only.....Please ma....Madhu will also dont like to meet me

Padmini disconnect the phone call and walks out of the room to find Malik back from his morning walk and informs him the matter.he replies,

Ok,let us meet Madhu

Madhu reaches the hotel along with Vikram  by 10.45 am and finds Padmini waiting for her in the lobby dressed in a marroon colored saree ,she smiles on seeing madhu,she approaches her with a smile .She wishes her 

Madhu,Happy Birthday....

Madhu nod her head and asks Vikram to play in the kids area .They stand in silence for a while before madhu asks her ,

Will Trishna come today ?

Padmini informs her the matter ,she tries to make a conversation ,

Madhu,you need to understand us, Trishna is also not bad....She...Your papa...

Madhu stops her from talking further.she walks towards the kids area silently.

Sultan enters the studio with a bouquet of roses for madhu but finds only Bitto shouting at Ira in her room.Bitto complains to Sultan 

See,i bought this Kashmiri Shawl for her from Kashmir.....She....How can she take leave like this.....She don't respect me anymore.....

Ira replies to him

Sir,Madhu madam took a day off.

Sultan walks to his cabin and keeps the bouquet on the table .He calls madhu.she switches her phone off and sits opposite to her parents in the room.she notices no one other than them there, Shamsher explains to her 

We....Booked the tables today....I am really sorry that I can't come to your show....It is because of my award ceremony....

Madhu takes a sip of water and answers,

It's ok....I know long back that you won't come.its fine....But I don't understand why we are here today .Are you providing me food 

Padmini expressed her displeasure,

Madhu.....We are here to talk....You sounds rude and he is your papa.

Madhu replies to Shamsher,

Papa,as you wish me to call me as papa.....You never known I was always unwanted in your heart.you always loved Trishna,because you want to compensate her mom's loss.Your wife wanted to be a good step mother........Every wish of her,you will fulfill.You don't even know anything about my wishes.I wished to be your favourite daughter......I wish RK loves me back.....No wish got fulfilled.I am your unwanted child ........26 years ......I am 26 papa but you don't even know me.My dog is just 5 years....He knows me better than both of you...A dog understands when I am sad and happy but both if you don't even try to understand me.Even today you are secretly celebrating your daughter's birthday......Do you have guts to tell the whole world that Madhubala is my daughter.....You won't....You can't.....And you will not......Do you know how much I suffered in that marriage,Do you know how it feels when your loved one hate you.........I am a unwanted daughter,unwanted wife.....I don't have any existence in anyone's life.Even today you want me to make a clear break with RK so that she can marry him......We are no longer together but even today he is the one deciding everything in the relationship.....Not me.........I am feeling suffocated......You want me to be successful ,you want me to be your artistic empire's heir,but I am failure .... Complete failure.......I don't have anyone in my life.

Padmini tries to console madhu but she shouts at her,

You don't talk.......You can't understand my pain.....

Padmini replies to her 

I can understand madhu.....A mother can understand .

Madhu throws her hand away ,she shouts,

No.....No.......You can't understand......You don't know because you don't know how much I loved RK.......Every time in his deep sleep,he shout at me,he plead trishna to stay with him.he consider me as her substitute .Everything happened because of both of you......I wanted to be RK's bride but not his substitute wife.......I hate everyone everyone.......I hate Trishna so much......I hate all of you......

Madhu rushes from there with tear filled eyes  and bumps with the person standing neat the entrance,she apologizes to the person .

Sorry sir.

She gets shocked to find RK standing there with Vikram in his embrace.