Falling in his honey trap. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome update

Finally their past is revealing, so trishna n rk has to marry but trishna left the mandap,madhu - rk got married, however they got married madhu truly loved rk,

N trishna got pregnant with another Guy now She wants rk,

Curious to know Why Vikram Doesn't like rk,n rk he loves kabir n treat him Well so curious to know what he feels for his own Son

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RK hold her hand from moving .She tries to move away from his hand .

Rishab,behave yourself ...this is a public place and I am not that person whom you have your heart and soul concentrated.....so leave my hand now or I will create a scene here.RK.....

He watches her emotionlessly,and hugs her .she resist for a while and  stops struggling ,she  hugs  him back and burst into tears 

Take me away from them....Rishu.....I am feeling suffocating......Please .

Shamsher tries to talk but Padmini gesture him not to.They watches Madhu been taken away by RK from there.He shouts at Padmini,

We arranged this meeting to celebrate Madhu's birthday but why everything is ruined.....I can't even understand what is going wrong in the relationship......Is she angry with us thinking we are trying to matchmake Trishna and that Boy....But why would I try to do that.....I just wanted to ......Let us go home Padmini.Call that Trishna home.......you people will stop only when I am dead.....right....

Padmini silently follows him.

In the car ,

RK watches Madhu still crying and Vikram wiping it with his kerchief.he offers tissue .The boy pulls it from his hand and thank him.

Thank you so very much 

RK smiles hearing the kid talking very maturely and pat at his head.the boy evade it and shouts,

You are not my mum ma.....you can't touch my head....I am not a  little boy anymore .

RK replies to him

How old are you Grandpa?

Madhu burst into laughter,she watches the little boy glaring at RK and hugs him .she thank RK,

Thanks ......for being there to support me.I had a very bad conversation with them.thank you once again for being there .

He shrugs and replies,

No need for any thanks.....there was once a little girl who used be my support system in my teen age.every morning she greets me in school....give me chocolate....to make my mood better.....I miss her so much....Madhu,Do you think it is really impossible to forget everything and move on.....I want my little Madhu back....

She hides her tears and remains silent .He reminisces about the school days.

A little girl wearing two piggy tails walks into the 8 th standard classroom after hesitating for sometimes .the teacher asks her the matter ,

Hello,what do you want ?You must be in wrong classroom....this is VIII standard.

The girl blinks her eyes and answers,

No miss,I am Madhubala ,I am studying in V -G,I am came to meet Rishab ,he left his lunch box.

The teacher turns and finds a lean boy sitting in the last bench .she continues to question Madhu,

OK.....are you his sister?

The girl denies,

No....no....I am his friend.....I am RK's girlfriend......

After a while,the boy eats the food silently and scold the girl,

What friend......you are not my friend......as you offered me food.....I had it....that's all.....not friendship.you are bad......I will give you your food in future.

Madhu smiles and nod her head,she drinks water from the bottle .He sees it and questions her,

Dumb.....did you gave your full food to me....stupid....I don't want anyone's pity......have your food......

Madhu replies,

If you feel lonely,I am there for your Rishab,don't think about your parents divorce.....I  am there.

He pinches her cheek.the girl runs hearing the bell sound . 

He sighs thinking about those days.

Madhu watches people enjoying near college and thinks about her college days,

RK enters his classroom and finds Madhu sitting and chatting with his classmates.he pulls her put of the room and argues with her,

Why are you here ?Madhubala malik.....

She apologizes to him,

Sorry.......how could I know about sudden change of my Daddy's plan.....You please don't ignore me.Rishab......please.....I am sorry.....Happy Belated Birthday .

She takes out a gift and passes it to him.She begin to speak,

Rishab,You will surely like this.....please unwrap it.

He mumbles and opens it to find a beautiful Doll,he squeak it and it speaks,

Happy birthday Rishab....I want to tell you something it is .....

He stops the recording and shouts ,

A talking doll......is it works by recording.......

and hugs her happily and questions her ,

Its OK....your apology is accepted.....Come on now tell me about what is your sister's reaction after missing my birthday "

Madhu hides her disappointment and talks with him .she again insist him

Rishab,she....was also sad....how about listening to what the doll is telling....once.....

RK keeps the doll in her hand and rushes back to the class leaving Madhu on hearing his professor's voice from the corridor.She makes the doll continues to speak ,

I don't know when I began to like you.....I think I am in love with you RK.....Madhubala loves RK.

She deletes the recording and walks from there sadly.

Madhu hears the car sound and finds Vikram getting ready to get down .she finds her home has been reached.

Shikky's mother Damini  and Father Kulshekar Bhatia sits helplessly infront of Garima 's family in their home and listens to Garima and her family's complain against Shikky ,  Damini tries to console her seeing her but before that  Garima's dad  talks  at Kulsekar Bhatia,

How have you brought up your son.....How dare be insult my daughter ?From the first day of fixing relationship with your son...He is always in-between  some gossips and news.....We agreed to this alliance only because of your family good name but now it seems really we need to rethink about this alliance....I am totally disappointed .I think we can better end both our business alliance also.

Damini tries to talk but Kulsekar Bhatia hold her hand stopping her from talking.he apologises to Garima,

Garima,i am extremely sorry for his behaviour....Please accept my apology .We cane here to take a decision about the alliance,you tell me?You want this relation to continue or not .

Garima's dad shouts 

What can we get from your apology Mr Bhatia,Will it make your son ....

Garima interrupt his words 

Uncle there is no need for you to say sorry to me.Shikky is a complicated character whom I couldn't understand properly.He became overprotective of that assistant of his and asked me to get out .How can he talk to me like that uncle ,Am I  not his fiancee anymore ?

Damini and Kulshekar both remains silent . Garima continues to talk,

I never want any relation to break.Not the one between our family for decades in business.I was little angry that day because of him being linked with Madhubala Malik,The tv show host from LEO tv but he didn't gave me any explanation.And before few days He was in his apartment along with his assistant that Dipali.I think this is the time he must appear himself to give a proper explanation for his behaviour.i am really really super angry and very much  hurt by his behaviour 

Damini loses her cool and questions Garima,

Garima, you and your parents wanted this alliance at first place ,and Both media doesn't know anything about Shikky,how can you talk bad about him like them...?It us who is disappointed in you .

Garima's mom shouts ,

You can't scold my daughter....

Kulshekar replies to her,

Garima,what about you think that Madhu had an affair with Shikky?

Garima replies confused,

Uncle,what do you mean?I went to ancestral home of kundra,they said like that ......That Madhubala have some past with director Kundra, Then i casually asked Shikky about the matter.He behaved very angry.he was ready to hear any bad things about her.

Damini gets up to leave . Garima's mom questions her 

You are going somewhere...?But my daughter has not got any answers.

Damini shouts 

It is unnecessary to explain to you if we don't want the alliance anymore . Kulsekarji ,are you coming or..Shall I go home ?

She walks out of the house leaving others speechless.she stops in the entrance ,

I forgot to tell,You may not know I have a  elder sister Sister who is estranged due to some family problems .....Actually she is  is married to Mr Shamsher Malik,she has a daughter and her name is Madhubala Malik,the same girl from tv station.she is Shikky's maternal cousin  whom he treats like his own sister.Madhu never want to reveal our relationship due to her personal reasons ....So I didn't said this before....

Diwali drives the car and finds Shikky sitting with the new ad contract but deep in thought.she hesitate for a while .....

Sir,do you want anything ?

He comes out his thoughts and watches her confused....

Did you said something ?

She nod her head and replies 

I find you are a bit off......Is there anything you want to talk....If you wish ....

He denies the idea and signs the contract.She continues to drive the car.He silently observes her and smiles to himself.he takes out his phone and finds many missed calls from madhu and few messages....He reads it 

Shikky,where are the hell are you ?I tried to call you several times.I have been invited by your aunty for lunch....I hope there won't be any mishaps....Come ASAP ...Ok...

Sent by 12 pm

Shikander Bhatia,Are you still alive....You dumbass....You need not come Rishab is taking us back home.

Sent by 1 pm.

Shikky shouts 

Its over......Dipali.....Don't drive the car to home.....drive to this location .

Dipali agrees to him and turns the car .

In the car 

Damini tries to call Shikky and finds his number not reachable.she turns to find her husband driving little angrily 

Are you angry because I talked like that to Garima....

He replies to her 

Why would I ?I am just confused by your son.....what is he planning ?What is with Madhu,Why she still being a talking subject in uncle's home?I am really surprised Damini,It been  almost 5 years right.....why are they not still leaving her to live peacefully.....It all happened because of that dumb malik couples.....

Damini tries to talk but he continues to scold,

You won't be happy to hear any words against your sister...but how can a mother make her own daughter suffer like this.I am totally confused ......did you try to talk to that Shikky fellow?I want him home for supper.....I want to have a proper conversation with him....got it,if you could call Madhu to have lunch with us tomorrow...its been so long that we had food as a family.

She replies,

OK....I am calling him but he is not attending any of my phone calls.I will try to handle this .

Trishna comes back to RK mansion and finds only Kabir sitting in the garden.she approaches him and sits next to him,she caress his face . The boy smiles brightly seeing her and asks 

What mama?

Trishna asks him about His day.the boy shows her some photo in magazine...

I think I look like this star...isn't it ?

Trishna sees the picture and remains silent.she watches the picture in silence and rushes from there to her room.she lock the room and sits in the bed tensed.she hears voices in her mind.

"Trish....didi.....Do I look beautiful like movie star,I will direct all those movie stars in future....I want to become a director....and painter like Papa."

"Didi,Do you know whom I met today once again.....that boy whom pacified me....."

"Trish didi ,do I look little plump....come on answer me."

"Didi,why everyone likes you and not me "

"Trishna,Do you think this stupid audition is important than your marriage....RK don't have anyone he loves....he likes you.....you can't leave the place,I won't permit this to happen."

"Trishna,you have everyone,I have only RK......you want him Now.....why....how much pain will you cause me."

She shouts,

"No....".

She frantically searches and finds a gift written,

To the best sister in the world....

She opens it and finds the photo of herself and Madhu both dressed in matching attire.she touches the photo with tears rolling down her cheek.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Madhu Is in love with rk from her small age only,always with him only,

Madhu loves rk but rk loved trishna,

Curious to know why so much gap came between Vikram n rk,he loves trishna's son kabir but why not his own one

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Shikky reaches Madhu's home ,he rings the calling bell several times.Dipali parks the car and watches him silently .

Madhubala,come out.....Madhu......come out .Dipali.....something happened to her .

Dipali replies to him,

Why are you behaving so desperately....You have ring the bell around 20 times but there is no sound....maybe no electricity....don't be too much emotional....Call her mobile .

He takes out his phone when Madhu opens the door....she invites them in.

I am sorry....There is some electrical issue with the bell....sorry....Please come in Shikander Bhatia....please come in...

Both of them walk into the house,Shikky hugs Madhu and bombard her with questions 

What happened....?did they talked bad.....?how did Rishab Kundra came there ?answer me Madhubala........Why the hell did you went to meet Your parents out of nowhere...What did they want this time.....Do they want you to kill yourself....why are you still allowing everyone to use you as a chess piece....where the hell is that Rishab kundra......RK.....come out ........

RK walks out of the kitchen followed by Vikram with a packet of noodles in his hand.Shikky controls his anger and smiles at Vikram,he asks the boy

Vicky,did you forgot your Shikky....?

vikram rushes  towards him and hugs him.The boy begin to complain about RK,

This papa doesn't know how to cook Noodles.......I am trying to explain him but waste of time....Shikky uncle .....

Shikky glares at RK but remains silent.Madhu introduces herself to Dipali

Hello,you must be Dipali ,I am Madhubala Malik,You know him right.....He is that Rishab Kundra and that is my son Vikram ..

Dipali hides her surprise and greets them with a smile.

Its pleasure to meet you and RK Sir.....

Shikky scold her for greeting RK,

Dips,he is technically my enemy....why are you greeting him....

RK notices the girl looks very familiar to him.he tries to talk to her but she walks out to attend a phone call.Vikram runs into his room to show his new toys to Shikky leaving the three in the room.Shikky hugs Madhu protectively from RK and warns him

Don't try to get close to her....she won't accept you....I won't permit this....

RK laughs at him and questions him about Dipali,

OK...sir.....Is she from Mumbai

Both of them ignores him completely.he goes back to the kitchen to prepare the noodles.he notices Dipali talking to someone over the phone standing in the balcony.

Dipali tries to explain to Damini,

No madam,I don't even know anything about all this...shikander sir got some message from Madhubala Malik.....he was genuinely worried SO much  for her ....yeah yeah....we are at her home.....

Damini informs the matter to her husband and replies to Dipali,

OK....then we have something to discuss.....Tell Madhu and him that we have something to discuss and we'll be there in an hour.

Dipali agrees to her and disconnect the call.she takes a deep breath and get ready to enter the room but gets started to find RK leaning on the hall wall,watching her .She asks him the matter,

Sir....

He questions her 

We have met before right.....

She disagrees with him,

No....I have seen your movies but this is the first time meeting you.

RK sizes her and replies,

No....I have met you.Your name is Dipali Sharma right....

She nods her head.he continues to question her 

Do you by any chance know  Bhujang Shastri ?

Dipali stares at him shocked.

Padmini and Malik reaches RK mansion to meet Trishna as she has not accepted any of their phonecalls.They enter the house and finds Kabir eating in the dinning table accompanied by RK's chauffeur Robin.he greets them with respect ,

Good afternoon Sir ,I will inform Trishna madam about your arrival.

Shamsher nod at him and sits in the hall .Kabir rushes there and hugs Padmini happily.he complains to her 

Paddo,where were you ?Mom was so much upset and scolded me....I cried then Dad bought me chocolates.

Shsmsher pat the boy's head with affection....And asks him 

Do you miss me or not ?

The boy hugs him happily and shouts ,

Grandpa........

Trishna sits in the room still thinking about those olden days.she wipes her tears on hearing knock on the door.She pretend to read a magazine when Robin greets her ,

Mam,good afternoon.we have prepared lunch as per your menu ,Kabir has finished his food  shall I bring yours to the room ?

She answers him

Not necessary .....Robin....I am little busy ....You make Kabir take a nap.its enough.

Robin interferes

Mam,but the time is around 2 pm....You didn't have your morning breakfast also...And Padmini mam and sir has came to meet you .

Trishna gets surprised.she rushes out to meet them.

Madhu walks out of the room and notices Dipali sitting in deep thoughts.Shikky follows her out along with Vikram and  he calls out her 

Dipali,What are you thinking.....Are you surprise to find Rishab here.... Dont mind him...ignore him.

Madhu tries to talk but stops on hearing Kulshekar's voice.

Ignore whom.....Like how you are completely ignoring us.....

Dipali gets up in respect.Damini hugs madhu and wishes her birthday 

Happy birthday dear....See your uncle has brought you a gift .

Madhu smiles happily and gets the blessing from Bhatia,he gives her the gift and blessed her to get all the happiness.

Rk comes out of the kitchen,and greets them,

Good after noon...Uncle and aunty....Its been a very long time since we met.

Damini and Mr Bhatia agree with him.Madhu notices Dipali still dazed.she asks her the matter.Dipali denies,

Its nothing....I think it is my cue to leave ,Its your family lunch time.....Happy birthday madam....I wish you to get all the happiness in the world....

Damini ovehears the conversation and compels her to stay,

Dipali,you are right ....But who told you ,you are a outsider,you are also like our family....Come join us for lunch....Shikky give permission to your assistant to join for the lunch....

Shikky notices her tension and replies,

Ma,she is feeling little  unwell from morning...I will come back after dropping her home....

He goes to start the car without giving time for others to talk.

Trishna serves food to her parents but both of them sits without touching the food.She insist them to have food . Shamsher signs Padmini  to eat the food.she agrees to him.Trishna smiles happily seeing them.

Shamsher finishes the food and waits in the balcony.she watches Kabir playing in the garden.he hears footsteps and finds both Padmini and Trishna coming there .He shows them the chair and begin to talk .

Trishna,we came here to especially to have a talk with you .

She senses his subtle anger and replies,

Sorry papa,I couldnt join the lunch at the restaurant because of my work schedule only....Sorry daddy....Sorry mummy....What did madhu told ?

Padmini watches the conversation in silence.she suddenly remembers Madhu's accusation against them that they are biased.she asks her 

What should she tell ?

Trishna tries to talk but Padmini asks her 

Where is Rishab kundra?Call him and ask him to come 

Shamsher asks her 

What are you planning ?

Padmini watches the kid playing and asks,

Are you going to marry him?

Trishna watches her shocked , Shamsher tries to explain to Trishna,

Trishna,what is your relationship with Rishab?

Trishna explains 

Paa,Rishab supports me in those tough times .I hope he will understand my love .Ma.....I will marry him sooner ,He loves me.

Padmini shouts at Trishna,

Both of you are playing games it seems.....You were always saying that RK likes you .....But why the hell are you not married to him until now ,Do you think it is because of his commitment to his marriage ....No Trishna.... Today we met Madhu in the restaurant....Myself and your papa saw with our own eyes how He was protective of Madhu,As a mother i should be happy that my daughter have a person who loves her but I am feeling sad seeing you ...And your son...I want to know about his origin.

Shamsher hugs Trishna seeing her shattered expression.she begin to cry.Shamsher tries to explain 

She means to know about his dad.

Padmini breaks down.

How much do you think I can manage....I am tired Trishna....I can't handle all this .You didn't hear her words.Madhu had moved far far away from us because of you .In order to give you the motherly love I didn't give motherly love to my daughter....She is right....I can't be called as mother.Shamsher,There should be a limit for everything.I am fed up...... Trishna What do you want in life ?In your teen age you want to become model.you left your marriage to become one but you came back with nothing .....You said you want RK in your life.When we tried to explain you tried to kill yourself.....so then....Then you left india ,came back with this kid.....Till date neither I nor your dad has asked about his father,Today i think we must make things clear.....He is not RK's son isn't it ?

Shamsher watches Trishna's shellshocked expression and tries to control Padmini

Enough Padmini...You are hurting my daughter.

She snaps back at him 

Your daughter ....She is our daughter .She dint know but you know right.....While I was pregnant with madhu ,There was a fire accident which caused damage to my body.But why did it happened....I went inside the house to save this daughter of mine.never have i ever regretted the decision....

Trishna answers her,

Shamsher slaps her angrily .Padmini and Kabir who came to show his toys gets shocked to see it.

Later that night ,

Madhu watches RK talking with his assistant over phone.she makes Vikram lie in the bed comfortably and covers him with blanket.She pours herself a glass of water from the dinning table .RK hugs her from behind .She moves away and  thank him

Rishab kundra,thanks for being there in a hotel.....Thank you so much.

He hold her hand with affection and asks 

Madhu,really there is no way for things to become normal...Anymore ?

She smiles bitterly,

How many times will you ask the question ?

RK loses his cool and shouts at her 

How many times will you deny .... Madhu...You are hurting me so much .

She replies 

Yes .

He walks out of the house . Madhu stands  in the balcony seeing him going.she sits in the nearby sofa silently.

Damini comes back to their room with glass of milk.she sits next to Bhatia .He asks her about Shikky?

Where is your son ?He said he going to drop his assistant Dipali home but he has not yet reached home.it is almost 8 hours.the time now is 10 pm.Damini.....Is that girl shifted to America all of the sudden.....?

Damini smiles hearing his sarcasm.she expresses her worry about Shikky,

I stood for him in the meeting with Garima but I am really so much worried about Shikander ? Bhatia,do you think he likes Dipali?

Bhatia thinks for a while and replies 

I am not sure but that girl tries to be very much professional according to my opinion....We don't know anything about her....Do you like her ?

Damini tries Shikky's number but no response,

There is no reason for me to hate her,as you said she is really a able assistant but I think Shikky don't have any interest in her .They have only professional relationship.

Next morning ,

Dipali wakes up and finds herself lying in a hospital bed ,put on a drip.she tries to call nurse when Shikky walks into the room with medicines.he smiles seeing her awake.

My goodness Dipali,I was very much worried about you ,You fainted in the car .....And woke only now.....This is a hospital in outer of the city .The doctor has given you medicine and put you in drip.you please lie down....I will inform him that you are awake.

She nod her head ,she watches him walking out of the room .

In few minutes ,

The doctor checks her pulse and informs Shikky,

There is nothing to worry.....She is constantly over working and been having some depression....Ms Dipali,are you taking your medicines properly for you condition.better fix an appointment with you doctor .

Dipali replies

I am taking my medicines properly doctor....I didn't have breakfast due to work....That's all sir.

Shikky sends the doctor away and sits next to her in the bed.he notices her sitting  dazed ,he questions her 

Is there some problem with your body ?Or mind ?.....How about you take a month off and take care of your health.I was worried seeing you unconscious.

She disagrees with his idea 

Not necessary....You are worried silly .....I am alive only .

He insist her to speak 

You have me....Come-on talk anything if you want ...

She denies

I have no one Shikandar Sir ....Don't lie to yourself.Your family have you,you have your family, madhu madam.....I don't have anyone Shikky sir....Don't lie to yourself .

He hold her hand and insist ,

You have me......

She pushes his hand away and replies 

Who are you to me ?My boss .....Not my friend .You don't waste your time here...go back home Shikky.

She closes her eyes and lies in the bed.He watches her helplessly .

RK enters the mansion after spending his night in hotel and finds the home in a eerie silence.he calls out Robin to ask the matter .

RK sir,Yesterday Mr and Mrs Malik came and they had a talk with Trishna mam .They had fight... Padmini mam fainted ...She is taken to hospital , kabir also went with them.

He rushes out to the hospital.

Madhu stands in the hospital corridor and watches the doctor talking with Malik.She turns to leave but stops on seeing Trishna approaching her.Trishna scold madhu ,

You are the reason for all the problems .....How can you scold ma....

Madhu smiles bitterly.

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu smiles bitterly.she watches Shamsher Malik coming there and greets him

Good morning Mr Malik,Do you want to tell anything or add something your daughter's words......

Trishna shouts at her 

Why are you talking like this to dad.... Apologise to him madhu....

Shamsher hugs Trishna ,

Trishna,don't overreact.....Your mom is alright.... Madhu..... Padmini just had a bit elevated blood pressure,You need not worry about her.we will take care of her . Trish is upset seeing your mom unconscious so only....Don't mistake her 

Madhu nod her head...She replies

........I am simply surprised seeing your consistency....In all the damn situation....You will support her right....How papa?How are you behaving perfect .....In all way.....You have some problem with your mind it seems....Right.... Because you remember you have one daughter right....But I am also your daughter .....I am fed up....I will wait here and go back after meeting your wife after she waking up.

Trishna shouts at her 

You remember he is your dad.....Treat him with respect 

Madhu replies to her 

Don't raise your voice Trishna,this is not your home.....I don't mind shouting back.....I am not talking with you so shut your mouth....

Shamsher stops them from talking 

Please....Both of you...Be quiet...

They wait for the doctor's detailed report.

Sultan reaches office but finds only Ira busy checking the schedules.she greets him

Good morning Sir,Madhu madam had taken an hour permission....She will come only by 10 am today.

He goes to his cabin, he opens the phone to check the message 

Sultan ,I will join in 1 hour .

He sits with the message thinking about madhu.he decides to talk to her . Bitto comes into his cabin and scold Madhu ,

You should talk to madhu today.....She didn't agree to host show with Mr Mohan Kundra........regarding his business award ....Next valentines day show...I want Madhu to do the show along with RK in studio....If she don't agree  then i will not talk with her.

Sultan pacifies him

If Madhu comes to office,we can decide about what next ok....I assure you she will do that show for the valentines day.....You get ready with the script....How is Ria?If anything goes wrong....There is still Ria....."

Bitto sighs relief and answers him

I don't know about....You must convince her.....Ria is fine.....But I want Madhubala to do the show ,you must convince her"

Sultan agrees with him.

Mukund reaches his office an hour late than usual and finds Mohan Kundra waiting for him in his cabin.He greets him

Sorry uncle,Traffic jam.

Mohan asks him about madhu,

No problem, Madhu rejected doing the tv show with me.whar is your opinion about her ?

Mukund relaxes .

Mohan thinks about something and asks Mukund to arrange a meeting with Madhu...

RK reaches the hospital and finds Madhu talking to Sultan over the phone in the corridor.she signs him to go inside.He walks in and finds Padmini transferred to normal ward,Kabir hugs him on seeing him.He notices Padmini's pale face .He turns hearing madhu's voice 

Ok Mrs Malik,Take care of your health.

Padmini cries hearing her words.Shamsher gets up to send off madhu...She signs him not to worry ,RK interfere

It's ok...I will send off madhu on my way back. ..

Trishna comes there with medicines.she hugs RK,she complains to him

Where were you RK....?I tried to contact you....I was really really worried seeing mom... Unconscious....

Madhu walks out of the ward along with Vikram.He questions her 

Oh.......Ma.....This Grandma got her punishment for hurting you...Next that RK...

Madhu scold him

No....You can't talk like that...Come-on....Let us go home....Ma need to go to office.....

They leaves the hospital in a auto without waiting for RK.He comes out and finds them already left.he walks back into the ward .

Trishna sits next to Padmini and apologizes to her behaviour 

Ma,i don't have any other option other than RK as for now.....I can't commit any mistake in life....This time I am putting all my cards in one pocket......I hope one day he will understand me and accept me "

Padmini remains silent.Shamsher pours her a glass of juice , Trishna offers her ,She declines it 

"I don't want this juice.....So you have taken a decision that you will wait for him to understand.....Do you think he will understand you ?Do whatever you like but .....What will you decide if he convince madhu and get back together with her ...?"

Trishna remains silent .

In the LEO office,Madhu enters the office and finds Sultan waiting for her in her cabin.he greets her 

Good morning Madhu.....

She greets him back and questions him,

It's really surprising to find you in the office...Is anything important Sultan ?

He simply replies ,

Nah..I came today because there is leave in shoot...Did you had any fight with Bittoji?What is the problem Madhu?You are more professional than me but why are you dead against taking interview of certain persons.....?Like Rishab Kundra,Mohan Kundra .... Shamsher Malik....If you want we can talk ?

Madhu sits in her seat,she takes a deep breath and begin to talk,

Sultan,i know this is against professionalism but all the above mentioned persons are my archilles heal....I dont want to meet them again and again in life... That's all...About RK...I did the interview right...It was not me but Mr Malik denied due to some reasons and yes....I don't want to do show with Mohan Kundra,I cant pretend ..And praise him.....If you feel this is wrong then I can apologise to Bitto ji....I am sorry Sultan.

He watches her stern expression and questions her,

Madhu,Do you have any bitter past ?

She meets his eyes and replies,

Mmm... Not exactly....But some bitter moments....My best happy moments also happens is past....If you want to talk about this topic...Sorry but I am not yet ready to open up....Give me some more time.

Sultan apologizes to her ,

Madhu,I genuinely care for you...I don't want to hurt you but As a boss...Businessman...I don't have any other option other than convincing you to do the show once again with RK....In valentines day....I am sorry...

She thinks for few minutes and answers ,

Oh....I don't have any option ?

He gets up to leave and nod his head 

Yes....You must do it....

She agrees....

RK reaches his mother 's cabin in the hospital and finds her busy treating a little girl.she notices him and signs him to come in.The little girl smiles seeing RK,she begin to talk  with enthusiasm,

RK uncle,i love all the film....You looks like a handsome..."

RK smiles hearing the compliment.he pats her back and sits in the chair in one of the corner waiting for Radha to come.she prescribe medicines to the child's grandpa and comes to talk with RK...

Ok...Then....What made you come and find me ? Rishab?You see that girl....She reminded me of Madhu...Isn't it ?,

He remains silent seeing the child going along with her grandpa talking about meeting RK in the room.he remembers the incident happens in his childhood.

RK walks back to home from his school and finds Madhu sitting in the basketball court all alone.he approaches her and sits next to her .She smiles at him with great difficulty.he notices tiredness in her face and touches her forehead 

You are having fever Madhu......Why did you come to school ? Didn't your sister accompanied you ?

Madhu replies to him 

Trishna didi have some dance show  so my mom and dad accompanied her there ....So..They asked me to wait until they comes back....In the school...You don't worry Rishab....Go home....

RK shouts at her 

Do you want me to leave you here alone.....It is going to rain sooner....What will you do then....Come with me to my mom's clinic.....Come..."

Madhu worries

No....My dad and mom will search for me...

RK scold her 

They won't even find that you are missing from their happy family....You must come with me now....You don't worry....One day i will scold them...Ok...

They walk together.

What are you day dreaming ?

He comes back to reality on hearing his mom's voice.he asks her 

Ma,its been so long years right.....Now both of us are grown ups...Sometimes i feel it is better not to meet her ....All i gave her is pain ....I still don't understand why she fall in love with me out of all the persons in the world.....

Radha watches him silently ,she hold his hand 

Rishab,life is like that only....Unfair.....

RK pours his heart 

Ma,Madhu used to tell ,I am her knight in shining armour......But it is not true....She is my knight,my sunshine..... Angel.....But I didn't ....I...I am sorry .

He becomes silent thinking about those memories.

Radha watches him sadly.They turns on hearing someone knocking at the door and finds Mohan Kundra standing outside .He watches RK and Radha talking .He enters the room...

"Did i disturbed your bonding time , Rishab?"

RK watches Radha's sad face,he replies

Not exactly but What do you want now ?

Mohan walks into the room and  replies,

I came to meet you to discuss about Madhubala Shamsher Malik ....She have said in her office that she is not willing to do my interview...Do you know where she got this guts....It's you RK....You are still supporting her so only she is bragging without some sense.

RK gets up to leave .Radha replies to him,

Mohan,What made you hate her this much.....I don't understand....She never did anything that spoiled your fake prestige.....Is it because she likes me...You hate her.....And what kind of old mentality do you have ?Why would Rishab support her to achieve.....Madhu is a independent girl ,she dont want any Malik or Kundra to support her..... Your new found wife need your back up... Not everyone is like her,.... Madhubala of LEO tv is more famous than the romantic movie director Rishab Mohan Kundra in the industry.....Or that great business icon Mohan Kundra.....So don't talk rubbish ....If you are adamant to blabber something then get out of my clinic and do it as you please "

RK watches Mohan's anger.he agree with his mother ,

Yes...Mom is correct.... So what if she don't do your interview....There is still your Mistress's tv channel where you bring all the resource.....Try your luck there .....

Mohan walks out of the clinic angrily.

RK hugs his mother and asks her ,

How about we go for a walk.....Forgetting this man.....And is it true ?

She watches him confused.he jokes,

That madhu is famous than me....."

They laugh together.

In Malik's home 

Shamsher sits next to Padmini ,he sees the report of her ,he turns to leave the room but stops on  notices her sitting with the glass of water and tablet.he asks her the matter .She takes a sip of the water .

Shamsher,do you think there is no chance for us to reconcile with madhu?

Shamsher remains silent.she sobs 

Why everything changed.....Is it because of our negligence.....?Right....When madhu said there was only RK when she needed support...I felt ashamed....As a mother ....I don't even know about her likes and dislikes....I am a good wife but a very very bad mother to madhu ...

He wipes the tears 

Padmini,I am sorry for the words of Trish yesterday....I don't want what made her behave rude to you..They are all grown ups and there is nothing that we can do to correct.....The situation....But I know one thing Rishab have changed so much....He is desperately trying to prove to madhu that he have only her in his heart ,if there is happens a option between Madhu and Trishna,he will definitely choose madhu.... But why she is not at all understanding this ?

They continues to talk about Trishna and Madhu.

RK comes back to Madhu's home,he finds Vikram sitting alone in the hall doing some drawing....chewing some biscuits....He sit in the opposite sofa and tries to take one but the boy keeps the packet and continues to draw ignoring  him.RK calls out madhu ,

Madhu,see your son is eating chocolate again without your knowledge...

Vikram shouts,

Ma,this RK is lying....I didn't eat any chocolate...

Madhu comes out of her bedroom ,she supports Vikram,

Don't lie.....RK....My son won't lie....I want to discuss something with you....How about now ?

RK follows her to the balcony.Madhu pours him a cup of tea and stands next to him...Both of them remains silent  .He sips the tea ..

Rishab,how about you plan about your marriage ?You better get married to Trishna....By that way....Everything will be settled.

RK adds sugar to his cup ...He takes another sip

Rishab....It's waste ....Both of you are wasting your life....Because of me....You think through it and then decide ok...

He takes the cup from her hand and keeps it in the nearby table.she watches him in silence .He begin to talk...

Sometimes I feel it is better to die than having a conversation with you.....Sometimes i feel it is better to kill you....You sit your office and think about all these stupid things right...You want me to marry Trishna....Ok...Then what are you planning to do ?Marry anyone of your choice ?Let make this better.....You have  decide a good one for me  nd i will find one fine gentleman for you....Ok.....Then in the history of world.....We can start a new fashion by getting our ex married to another person....bullshit...Don't ever talk this ti me.....Do you know why come here to have dinner ?You think I like your cooking....Your cooking is simply awful....

Madhu glares at him ..

Don't glare,it is simply awful....Yesterday..No it's last month... you cooked one Aloo Sabji....It's tasted like coal....but I come here because I want to prove to you that I can eat a coal rather than have a lavish dinner with her .....

Madhu interfere,

How long.....I am not your mistress that you comes whenever you like and go whenever you like.....You can't tell the world that you like me.....Right....Then tell them that you like her....My aloo sabji was always the best ....

He pulls her closer and teases her

Haa haan

She pushes him away ...Vikram comes there and shouts,

Ma....This is cheating....You said no tea before food but you gave him tea.....

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it

This trishna is very adamant to get married to rk,

From very small age onwards rk is the hero for madhu, n she is ignorant daughter to her parents ,felt like even Vikram also like madhu only he has everyone but still he only has madhu,

So rk always spends his time with madhu n Vikram but not stay with them,

Curious to know why he didn't said to the world about his wife n son

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Madhu serves food ,he boy eats the aloo sabji and compliments her

Mummy best food....I love it 

RK sees the aloo sabji ,he meets Madhu's eyes.she caress Vikram's face and challenges him 

See,my son loves my cooking so much.only you don't like it ..

He takes a bite and replies

Your son is lying....Eat this yourself...See where is the salt in this....

Madhu takes a bite and answers him

You are having some taste problems.....This is nice only.I have checked the taste myself while cooking ...

He nod his head 

Now i found the problem,You are sweet so that is making the dish sweet....

Madhu smiles ,

Is this are your new pickup lines....Not bad.  Try it with your heroines?.  They might like it....Now concentrate on eating the food ok..

Dipali eats the hospital food,she hears a knock at the door and finds Shikky standing there with a small carry bag in his hand .

Did you left your home ?

She questions him seeing his tired face.he denies 

No..I brought all this tonics,and medicines,fruits for you...Take rest....You may not accept but I treat you like my friend only...

She drinks water from the bottle .She takes out the tonics and questions him 

Did you purchase all this Yourself ?....Thank you so much .But this is unnecessary...I can manage without all this things....I have lived for around 28 years so this is not needed.

Shikky takes a bite of the food,he complains about the flavour 

Yuck....It taste very blant.....I am curious to know what would make 23 year old girl be this much depressed...Mmm...?

Dipali laughs out loud hearing his words 

Mr Shikander Bhatia,I was 23 before 5 years....So you are not technically wrong....But now I am 28...Hospital food will be like this only....You go out have your treat yourself ok...

He gets amused seeing her smiling and joking with him.she stops talking on seeing his amused look.she becomes silent .He takes out a apple and passes it to her,she takes it without any words.

He asks her about her fiancée

your fiancée  is no more right ?

Dipali stops eating the apple.he continues 

Is he a nice person ?Ok....You take rest.

She sighs relieved.

RK watches Vikram sleeping hugging his pillow.he makes the boy lie in the bed comfortably.Madhu sits next to them and finds RK thinking something on seeing Vikram.she asks him the matter,He pours his heart ,

Madhu,Vikram dont like me that much...Kabir...You know Trishna's son is very fond of me though I dont have any relation with him ,do you feel this is fate......Have you ever asked  him about this ?

Madhu watches the father son duo in silence.she assures him

Don't blabber something RK.....He likes you....He is just a kid right....Don't take everything emotionally....He is your son.If you want someone to blame .....Then blame me....Maybe seeing us having some arguments....He is like this....I am really really sorry ,Do you think it is still wrong that we had him...

RK hides his emotions 

Not exactly....Yeah....I am worried ....Madhu,we both had a very very sad childhood right....Is it the reason why I couldn't be a good dad....I haven't seen a good dad...In my life...

Madhu passes him the tissue,

It's ok....Ma..I mean Radha aunty told that he is need to socialise more....But I don't know what to do....

RK assures her

It's because he is lonely right...People without siblings face sometimes these problems...I have faced all this in childhood.

Madhu jokes

It is better to have a bad sibling.....Like ...Ok...It's time to sleep.....

Madhu caress the boy 's face ,he smile in his sleep 

Mumma is the best.....

RK complains

See,he likes you only...

She lies next to Aryan and watches him sleeping .RK kisses him 

No Tiana,don't lick me....

Madhu burst into laughter.she watches RK's embarrassed face.He again kiss the boy in the cheek .Vikram reacts

Sleep....Mr RK.....Don't disturb me....

Madhu closes her eyes ,RK's words echoes in her mind 

Kids without siblings suffers like this...They tend to be lonely...

She questions him

Rishab,sometimes you utter words without thinking properly.

RK puzzles,he realizes something and apologizes to her

Madhu,I didn't mean to remind you of your parents or sister....I am sorry.Madhu.....Please forget all those bad memories and try to live in present.

She replies 

Not about them....You want me forgive everything and start afresh ,I almost died in childbirth due to complication and blood lose....You want him to accept you ....But the reason why you,me suffered in our childhood is because we are the unwanted child of our parents.....similarly Vikram is your unwanted son.....Why do you want him to like and love you RK?Will you love Mohan Kundra ?.......

RK tries to answer her but she continues

Rishab, whenever I think to move on in my life......My past comes infront of me stopping me from forgetting .....Without forgetting all the past how can I move on....In the whole world....I am sinned person .

He watches her helplessly.he rushes out of the home leaving her in tears.Vikram wakes up and consoles madhu

That man is evil.....Ma....I hate him...

Madhu hugs him and corrects him

Don't talk like that Vikram..... Rk is a nice dad....Better than mine...

Next morning ,

Padmini applies butter in the bread  for  breakfast when Trishna enters the room along with Kabir.

Ma,are you feeling better now ?Why did you came here all by yourself....You should have informed me ,I would have cooked you something... 

Padmini shrugs and continues to eat the bread . Trishna hides her shock and pours a glass of water for Kabir.

Here drink this water....I will order some food for you .

Shamsher comes back after finishing morning walk .He greets them 

Good morning all of you.... Padmini,I bought this jalebis and kachoris  on the way home,You love it right... Have some ....Come-on bring pass those plates so that all of us can have .

Padmini continues to eat the bread totally ignoring him.Trishna passes the plate to him.He notices Padmini's indifference but serves some to her.she declines 

You enjoy all these delicacies....I need to take some rest.....

Trishna complains to him

Ma must be still upset with me....She is angry...

Shamsher follows her to the room.he finds her lying in the bed.

Padmini,What is your problem.....? Yesterday we decided to let youngsters decide everything about themselves .

Padmini breaks into tears 

What do you want me to do ?You want me to smile hiding all my pains....As a mother to madhu....I am feeling guilty.....I never behaved as a mother to her......I want my daughter back....I want to renew my relationship with my own daughter....Your daughter after i took care of her for almost 2 decade still treat me as her mother's substitute... .

He stands stunned by her emotional claim.

Shikky brings Dipali home after discharging her from the hospital.Kulshekar Bhatia watches this from his room ,he calls out Damini,

At last our hero is back home....Go and bring both of them home to have some morning breakfast...

She goes to call them.

In the dinning table,

Dipali hesitantly takes a bite of a roti when Damini begin to talk 

Dipali,are you fine now ?

Shikky interferes before she answers 

Mummy...Let her have food first....You know that hospital food tastes bad....She is ok now.... Dipali...You eat the food...Let us talk later ok...

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk atleast should try to form an good bond with his son now,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Kulshekar smiles seeing Shikky trying to avoid talking about Dipali.he signs his wife to have her breakfast silently.Damini agrees to him.they continues to have food.

RK drives his car towards the studio.he remembers Madhu's words,

"You want me to forget everything but how ?"

He reaches the shooting spot,he finds Madhu waiting for him in the set along with Bitto Sharma,the TV's head.he walks towards them.Bitto talks 

Good morning Mr RK,Its really a pleasure to meet you....We hope we didn't cause any trouble in your shooting...Sorry....For coming here without informing you .

RK 's eyes lingers on Madhu's face ,she remains silent.He replies 

It is not at all a problem,So Mr Bitto,what is the reason for your arrival to meet me ?

Bitto laughs 

Oh Mr Kundra,We came to meet you with a reason ...Madhu come-on..

Madhu stands silently without reacting to Bitto.she watches the distance street and the vehicles moving here and there. He calls her name another time 

Madhubala,I am talking to you ..

She snaps out her thoughts 

Oh...I am really sorry... Bitto sir I was thinking about the programs.

Bitto nod his head ,RK asks them the matter 

Oh..You guys are very secretive...What is the matter ?

Madhu answers him,

We are having a programme for the coming 14 th Feb to celebrate Valentines day.... Bitto sir want you to be one of the guest for the show... We came to invite you Mr RK

RK silently nod his head.Bitto continues,

We will be very much happy if you come ...Please sir....Madhu continue..To persuade sir

Madhu calmly meets his eyes.she begin to explain about the show.

It's like this Mr RK,We are having a new programme for Valentines day......We are invited you to be the guest....For our TV show...

RK teases to her

It seems only Bitto wants me to come ..... .Don't you want me to come ?I don't want to become a uninvited guest of your show once again....

Bitto tries to persuade RK

Oh certainly not....Madhu loves to invite you...Isn't it madhu?

Madhu glares at RK.he smiles and accepts 

Ok.... Madhubala,are you unhappy ?

Madhu plasters the fake smile and answers him

Oh....It's my pleasure that you come to our TV special show....You are always welcome Sir.

Damini comes out of the house with evening snacks  ,she finds Shikky sitting in the garden watching the flowers.she sits next to him and pours him a cup of tea and hot cutlet .He thank him

Oh ma.thanks...

He takes a bite with a smile . Damini notices Dipali sitting in the outhouse entrance hearing some songs and asks about her 

Shikky,Do you like her ?

Shikky takes a sip of tea,he compliments the taste ,

Oh...Ma...You make these tasty tea.....Awesome mummy....

She repeats her questions 

I am asking you something.....Can't you give a proper answer ?Do you like her ?

Shikky gets puzzled

Whom are we talking about ?Is it about that Garima?I don't have any feelings for her...You arranged my marriage with her so I liked her thats all...I don't like her...Ma,this time I will think and find myself a wife ok....You and dad need to chill.

Damini agrees with him

Yeah,our decision was wrong....I accept the mistake ,Ok....Do you want to woo to this Dipali?We can feel something going on between both of you...Am i right Shikky?

Shikky smiles 

Ma,you are imagining too much ...I want Dipali to be a good friend to me thats all...I don't have any such ideas about her ....

She continues to questions him

That's all....But I haven't seen you this much protective of someone all these years...You dated a girl in college right....Even you weren't so much protective of her ...Are you sure this is just your affection as a friend for her... Shikky...I personally like that girl....She is a nice one .

Shikky remains silent.

In her friend 's bacherolatte party ,

Trishna pours herself another glass of wine,she toasts

To new beginnings

and joins her friends in the party.One of her friend teases her 

When are you going to get married....We are all waiting for your lavish....Wedding......The perfect daughter of Malik..Weds the handsome Kundra....When ?

Trishna sips the drink ,another friend replies

Oh... Trish.....We are getting older day by day....Almost reached our 30.....Get married sooner,Or else....It will be really so late ....Are you postponing your wedding due to Rishab Kundra' s movies schedules?

Trishna pours another drink ,she replies to them

Sooner....Very sooner i will marry....Him.

Everyone claps their hand.....One of the friend jokes

Trishna,are you sure ?Really....You are very much positively thinking.....Your career is in standstill....You are thinking to marry Rishab Kundra.....Dreams.....

Trishna angrily stares at him...She walks out of the venue in anger.

In  LEO studio,

Sultan closes the laptop and gets surprised to find still in her office cabin.He walks towards her ,

Madhu stands in the balcony  watching the scenery outside with a cup of coffee in her hand.she hears footsteps and turns to find Sultan in the room entrance hesitating to enter.she call out his name 

Sultan...

He enters the room with a smile plastered in his face.he thank her 

I came to thank you....Thank you so much for accepting the show.,RK said he likes to join .....mmmm...I actually came to talk about something....how about dinner ?

Madhu denies him politely 

Thank for the offer but I want to go back home...Sorry...

He hides his disappointment and continues to smile ,

How about a ride home.....Its almost 5pm....Do you want a ride back home ?

Madhu nods her head ,she walks out of the office along with him.

In the car ,

Madhu sits silently ,Sultan tried to start a conversation 

Madhu.....Do you want to listen to music.... Shall I play the radio ?

She agree with him..

Mmm..Ok...Put some nice melody....It will be best in this climate...

She watched him switching the radio....Music begin to play.She turns to find Sultan watching her with some hesitation.she asks him the matter 

Sultan,then 

He watches her puzzled ,she continues

What is the matter that you want to share with me....Don't lie to me that just you are dropping me home for courtesy...Is there something you want to tell me ?

Sultan replies 

Mmm...Hey...Really I am just dropping you home. ..There is nothing to talk

Madhu smiles gently ,she replies 

"Really......Ok....Sultan,you are outspoken nowadays I am feeling....... you are hiding something from me.Why ?

Sultan stops the car in front of her home.he watches her getting down.He finally talk

Madhu......You know me well?

Madhu smiles ,she nod her head 

Little bit more than others.....Why?Sultan is there anything bothering you ?You can share with me.

Sultan replies to her,

Share with you ?Have you ever shared anything with me Madhubala?

Madhu tries to talk ,He continues to speak ,

Madhu,I like you so much ....You know me right....Then you know that I have a crush on you .....Right....As a friend to you,I am true to you....But why ?You are Rishab Kundra's EX......You never told anything to me....I didn't talk anything because of the respect towards you....Madhu I like you ...You are pretending to be a good friend to me,Why Madhu ?Do you still not over your past ?

Madhu stops on her way,she invites him in

Sultan,how about you join me for dinner....Please come in.You seems to have so many question about me.I can answer every questions.....Please come in Sultan.

RK adjusts the sound of the music system in his room and falls on the bed .Music begin to fill the emptiness in his mind when He hears noise of something breaking.he rushes out of the room and finds Trishna shouting at the door  in a drunken state 

How dare you restrict me from meeting Rishab.....You are just a servant here.....I....How dare you.....I want to meet him now.

He reprimand her 

Trishna,what are you doing.....?Are you drunken.....Trish..I am disappointed by your behaviour .Either you go to the guest room and take rest....Let us talk in the morning or I will call Shamsher uncle....You better go back home.

She rushes towards him and shouts at him

I am disappointed by you.... Rishab Kundra........I hate you....I hate you so much 

She sits in the floor and burst into tears.

Padmini finishes her dinner and goes back to her room but finds Shamsher tensed waiting in the hall.she asks him the matter ,

The time now is almost 8 pm....Why are you standing here in this rain....Are you waiting for someone?

He replies

Actually, Trishna went to attend one of her friends party ....But she is not yet back.....Her phone is also not reachable....I am worried....You please take rest...I will manage...

Padmini sits in the chair 

I will also wait for her.....Where is Kabir?

Shamsher persuade her to go to sleep,but she adamantly stays there ,he answers her 

Kabir is having little fever.....He is taking rest ...

She remains silent 

Vikram and Radha comes out of his room on seeing Madhu back.they gets surprised to meet Sultan there .Sultan recognises Radha,he greets her 

Aunty,its surprising to meet you here in Madhu's house ?

Madhu answer the question,

She came to spent time with vikram.....You have met him before....Right....This is Vikram Kundra ,my biological son...

Sultan hides his shock.he smiles at the boy 

Hello,Vikram ,hello Aunty....

Radha thank him and informs Madhu 

Thank you so much for taking good care of madhu in office.....Rishab used to mention you often during meeting me.....Its really pleasure to meet you again Sultan.Sorry I can't stay longer....

Madhu,I have a conference in Delhi ,I am starting by early morning flight tomorrow ,I will take Vikram home tonight ,You please come to airport and pick him back ok.....and will be back only by next week.....I tried to contact him but his phone is off.  .Inform him also .....Take care bye....

Madhu comes back after sending her off.she notices Sultan very tensed.she pours him a cup of water and sits opposite to him in the sofa.Madhu begin to talk 

Sorry,This is shock for you.....You didn't expect Radha aunty here .You have met my son right ....I have brought him to office last summer but....You were in shoot...

Sultan denies the water 

No thanks...I have met him but I came to know his surname just now.....So he is Vikram.... Kundra as in Rishab Kundra right ?RK's son ?I assumed that you are RK's ex lover or.....Just fiancee....But ..

Madhu agrees

Yeah,he is Vikram Rishab Kundra .I know your next question,I am RK's wife .His wife .

Sultan stares at her shocked.he smiles bitterly ,

You guys are not together,divorced ? .....Right....Why his mom is visiting you....Sorry I am a bit curious .Please spill all the beans.....

Madhu calls RK's number but finds his phone switched off.she replies to him

Sultan,Have you ever loved someone for long time ?Imore than a decade.........Rishab Kundra is not just my ex husband,My son's father .....Once upon a time he was everything for me....Everything.....damn thing.....I can't accept your liking towards me Sultan,I know you have feelings towards me but I can't love someone anymore in my life.....Because I have loved him to the core....I hate myself now...

Sultan watches her in silence,he chuckles,

I was late.....What if I had met you before him ?

Madhu giggles,

Then you must have met me before almost 15 years ....We know each other for long time ,Its been really a long time....It is not that you are late.

Sultan sighs,He hold her hand 

Will you just forget that I had proposed to you?Just forget it.....Is there any ways for us to remain Like before ....Just as friends...?Please don't decline my friendship....

Madhu pat his hand.she jokes,

How about increment this month then ?

Both of them laughs

Madhu'sphone begin to ring.she attends the phonecall and her face gets pale.Sultan asks her the matter 

Sultan.......RK tried to kill himself .........I need to go now.