Posted: 3 years ago

Teaser

"Wish you a very happy new year Mr Kundra,we are very delighted to have your interview and overwhelmed by your presence ..I wish you all success and happiness in your life "

"Thank you so much mam,its my pleasure to meet  such a gorgeous host and it should be me who must thank your tv for giving me opportunity to celebrate this most memorable new year eve with a beauty like you .....You may not know but you have the most beautiful pair of eyes which.....Which reminds me of someone special,a very gorgeous person who live in my heart ,my angel.....Now tell me what is the secret of these beauty.....I heard rumour that it's because of your yoga session...If you want even join you for one in future"

"Oh Mr Kundra,you are telling in this national television that you have someone special and who has those nice pair of eyes....Simply mind blowing news to hear ....You may not know many girls in the city must be facing the worst new year because their little hearts are broken "

"Maybe but you are not that type of girl who is beauty with brain....You seems to be dimwit isn't it Madhubala......"

"Sorry....Pardon me,hey you seems to offend me in my own show  "

"Actually i am flirting with you in your own show in front of your viewers In this national television but you are giving importance only to the part where I talked about that secret person "

In the  head office of  Leo Media ,

Bitto Sharma ,the CEO of the media house tries to persuade Madhubala ,his TV's important talent and executive director of most of the shows to accept his idea in her cabin.

"Madhu dear,you are like my sister,think before getting angry about the matter,this will also bring so much publicity for our TV....You are the FACE of this TV....Do you have the habit to watch Award ceremonies ....Did you saw his interview or not ,He has mentioned clearly that he will be overwhelmed to come to our tv interview program that with you .......Specially with you.....So I am  asking you.....I am actually pleading you to accept the show darling....Please,you need to reconsider the decision.See the interview ....See it  "

Madhu watches him storming out of the room with tension,she watches him shouting at all the passerby with smirk.she signs her assistant Ira to switch the tv on .

"This year's best director award goes to this gentleman ,he has several faces ......A young eligible bachelor,heart stoler of many women in the country ,i haven't seen a movie director getting this much lady followers till date,a social activist,he renders so much services for the downtrodden in the city and he "

Madhu questions Ira,

Ira ,you happen to like him so much isn't it .....Watching this interview with these spellbound expression but I don't even want to see that face even in tv....So don't make me see all this interview .....Go to that part where he made THE CEO of decide to invite that problematic man to my tv show..NOW ".

Ira nod to her and forward the video and passes the remote to madhu ,the video begin to play  when RK goes to the stage to get the award from veteran actress and thank his followers .The reporters question him,

"So RK,what do you like to do.......Next....You are just 29 this year but your achievement are something.....Beyond your age...whom do you think as your competitors...".

Madhu stops the video and questions Ira,

"Ira madam,please forward it to exact point"

Ira respond to her,

"This is the point mam....After getting he gave interview to channel....this is the point mam ,We can't actually go to that point...We can't skip it beyond this...So only "

The video continues to play,

"This is nothing actually ,there are still many person in this industry who are by passing me by their achievement in young ages for example I love many shows in Leo Media of Mr Sultan ,though they are the competitor of my TV network ....Especially the show hosted by Ms Malik and  Sultan  himself ,i loved the way the show is been directed ,i personally love it when a gorgeous lady appears on my tv screen than a handsome man.....And i love to be invited in their show ,the thing that motivated me to achieve this award in the opportunity to become a guest in that show ".

The video comes to an end.Ira turns to find Madhu watching the black screen without any visible change in her stern demenuer.she signs Ira to go out and plays the video once again.Ira reports the matter to Bitto.he thank her and dials Sultan's mobile number but finds it switched off.

RK comes back home listening to the radio programme,he instruct the driver to increase the volume and closes his eyes,

"Guys....And Girls do you know whom our dashing director want to meet for this new year....Madhu bala Malik,the face of LEO TV......For all those person who don't know her ,Madhubala is the host of Night Chat with LEO stars programmes in LEO Tv ,she is rumored to be the girlfriend of the Sultan,the shining star of Indian Film industry but both of them has denied this many occasion...She is said to be the mysterious Mumbai girl ,people don't know any exclusive information about madhu.All we know is ,she is 26 ,this January 10th and guess who celebrated it with ,it is with our Shikkander Bhatia ,the leading Football player.So Night chat with LEO stars is going to their 200th episode ,which"

He switches the radio and asks the driver to stop the car.

"Robin ji....Go home .....I will come later..Use the auto".

He starts the car and murmurs 

"Madhubala......Madhu..........."

Sultan takes another sip of lemonade and watches madhu still fuming in the laptop screen .

"Oh....Chill....Don't tell me you are not ready to host the show on new year eve....Come-on madhu...It is finalised he is gonna be the guest and You are hosting it because you are the face of the show.... Though I usually does it often but the actual face of the show is you....IT IS YOUR DAMN SHOW...200th episode is yours.No one will do it in the tv house instead of you .you are doing it,Madhu....He has agreed to come .Tomorrow night 10 pm .Please dear  "

Madhu agrees to him finally ,

"Ok....But if anything goes beyond the control....Don't blame me....Sultan...I am doing the damn show...Send him the dialogues beforehand...I don't want to see the heart throb of mumbai girls improvising in my show....Ok...I will go home and sleep....It's almost midnight Sultan....Your mom gonna scold "

Sultan smiles happily and shouts ,

"For Madhubala"

Madhu smiles gently and switches off the video call and falls on the bed tired thinking about the next day.

Sultan turns from the laptop screen and watches RK diving into the water and calls him,

"Hey.....All set don't try to influence me once again .....You don't know anything about her,she has accepted this after so much conversation....Why are you interested to go my show...Out of all the shows ? And the hero role for next movie must be mine ."

RK swims happily Nd replies to him,

"Yeah your role is set ,I was waiting to meet the Lioness in her den for a long while.....Your show....I know LEO TV is nothing without Madhubala.....It's her show ...."

Congrats for the new story

Interesting prologue n Superb update

Waiting for Rm meet

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

Part 1 

RK comes out after swimming for an hour.he notices Sultan busy pouring himself a drink 

"Did you Rumored Girlfriend know that Sultan drinks......She must think that you are innocent like a child...And assumes me as a drunkard,.... making all the girls believe that you are a innocent one.....Pour me one .....It has been many years since I stopped drinking...I am in a very good mood today "

Sultan laughs hearing him and passes his phone and begin to pour a glass for himself once again .

"RK,your phone is continuously ringing for ten straight minutes...Maybe your wife,attend the phone and inform her that you are going to sleep here...She must be worried about you."

RK corrects him

"She is not my wife,you drunkard....She is just my friend "

Sultan jokes 

"Friends with benefits,Hey don't tell me that you are a fresh piece even at the age of 29....I amused to hear about your sex life but ..You won't talk about that...If that model is not your partner in bed then who?"

RK throws the towel at him and gets changed into his White Tshirt and replies 

"Sorry to disappoint you but she is not that category...Just the friend....She sometimes stay in my house "

Sultan nod yes

If she stays you go out....I know...I know...."

when the mobile begin to ring.RK attends the call and shout at the person,

"Just because you are staying in my home doesn't mean you can question me,If you stay in your limits ,it will be good for both of us..  hope you get the meaning ....How is the kid ?And one more thing....Don't call me unnecessarily "

He throws the phone angrily in the sofa and takes a sip from his glass.he replies but finds Sultan sleeping.

"Tomorrow don't forget to watch the show....You will get all the answers ....Your gf will be very curious to know all the matters...She is actually waiting to interview me..Isn't it ..."

Next day ,Madhu enters the studio by 5 pm and finds Sultan waiting in her cabin reading magazine.he greets madhu,

"Good evening dear, How are you....?"

She ignores him completely and calls Ira to come in,

"Is the things which I have asked ready.....Could you find any of the previous interviews ?"

Ira passes a pen drive to madhu and waits for her next instruction.Madhu thank her 

"Thank you so much,when you are leaving take your MD with you...."

She leaves the room to make arrangement of madhu's costume.Sultan watches madhu insert the pen drive and previous various interviews of RK begin to run on the screen through the gap in door and walks towards Bitto's cabin .She sits and begin to keenly observe them.After almost one hours,Madhu closes the laptop on hearing knock at the door .She opens the door to find Ira standing with her costume and makeup artist.Madhu signs them to get in and goes to change .

"Is he arrived ?"

Ira hesitate for a Minute Nd replies ,

"Mam....He will join us only by 7 pm... Rishab sir mentioned that he don't like to follow the script and questions so....He has send them back "

Madhu comes out of the room dressed and finds almost most of the employees already left .Ira replies to her,

"Rishab sir don't like crowd so Bitto sir made all the other staffs leave.We have only the staffs of Chat show, Rhea,Myself ,Sultan sir here  "

Madhu sits to get dressed when Bitto walks into the room .

"Madhu,he will come by 6.45 pm....the time is 6.35....You will be ready by that time isn't it....Do you want anymore time for preparation...Shall I ask Rhea to manage for a while ,RK sir said that he like Rhea's game show with kids....So I asked her to..."

She glares at him and walks out of the room towards the show set .She stops on her track on hearing a car noise .

"Ira,i think you can also go home along with Bitto sir,Mr Singh and don't need of any stand by Anchor... Ask that  Rhea to go home...this is not child game show and RK is not kid anymore.....I will manage . Sultan, cameraman is enough...."

Bitto tries to interrupt, madhu continues to talk,

"You are the CEO but this My Show....Go home Bitto ji.. .Take your Rhea with you NOW through the back entrance.."

RK walks into the studio to find only very minimal staffs working and Sultan talking with one of the person.he stops walking on seeing Madhu sitting in the talk show set with a pleasant smile.he overhears her conversation,

"The guest of our show today is non other than the dashing Mr Rishab Kundra,we have no many question regarding his identity....Why the handsome actor begin to direct ?Is the heartthrob actually a bachelor....What will be the plot of his next movie.....We have plenty of things to discuss in our show and our own Sultan is also joining us as special guest.....let us welcome our guest Mr Kundra ".

She turns to find him enjoying her talking and feels restless seeing him.Sultan signs him to walk....He enters the set with a bright smile.         

"Wish you a very happy new year Mr Kundra,we are very delighted to have your interview and overwhelmed by your presence ..I wish you all success and happiness in your life "

"Thank you so much mam,its my pleasure to meet  such a gorgeous host and it should be me who must thank your tv for giving me opportunity to celebrate this most memorable new year eve with a beauty like you .....You may not know but you have the most beautiful pair of eyes which.....Which reminds me of someone special,a very gorgeous person who live in my heart ,my angel.....Now tell me what is the secret of these beauty.....I heard rumour that it's because of your yoga session...If you want even join you for one in future"

"Oh Mr Kundra,you are telling in this national television that you have someone special and who has those nice pair of eyes....Simply mind blowing news to hear ....You may not know many girls in the city must be facing the worst new year because their little hearts are broken "

"Maybe but you are not that type of girl who is beauty with brain....You seems to be dimwit isn't it Madhubala......"

"Sorry....Pardon me,hey you seems to offend me in my own show  "

"Actually i am flirting with you in your own show in front of your viewers In this national television but you are giving importance only to the part where I talked about that secret person "

Madhu loses her coolness and shouts ,

"Cut.....".

RK snaps back to reality and finds madhu watching him with confusion.she shouts at Sultan.

"Sultan,its getting late.....Ask him to enter the set now....Or do the show yourself.  "

RK apologises to her,

"Sorry I was just dreaming.....About some    wonderful scenes for my movies....Sorry...Sultan....Madhubala..Shall I enter your heart now... oops sorry I mean the entrance shaped like a heart...Of your show.."

She watches him spellbound and signs the camera man to start.

"Now we welcome our own Rishab kundra"

"Thank you for inviting me to your show....You may not believe but you are my target...Your show was the target  "

Sultan coughs hearing RK's pickup lines.Madhu smiles hiding her anger and continues to talk,

That's my pleasure that my show becomes RK's target ....Firstly Wish you a very very happy New Year Rishab Sir....And congrats for getting the best director award then Thirdly thanks for accepting our invitation to come to my show...We have so much to talk...Many topics to cover ,please take your seat Mr Rishab Kundra "

Sure...I love that colour of the sofa....I love Blue colour so much..And i Like your saree also.

Ok RK....Now..What made the change...What made Mr Real star to become a director...Your movie were high grossing in those times before 4 years..Isn't it ?

Yeah,my movies were going pretty well in the box office but that doesn't give me satisfaction.I was in a relationship in past which ends because of some reasons ,being an actor is one of the reason.so I thought a change of profession will be better for my wounded heart .I thought after changing profession everything will be ok but god has some other plans .

Sultan signs madhu to give a break ,she ignores him and continues to ask 

So you lived like a devadas after your relationship end.

Not exactly but yeah...Similar experience.she was someone who is very close to my heart and i couldn't accept the fact that everything was over just due to my mistake ,its been almost 5 long years.

So Mr RK,are you currently in any relationship...?

No....

No....But  there are so many rumour About your penthouse, tell us ,is it true that there is a secret mistress and little child .

Sultan shouts at the cameraman,

"Mr Prakash Gupta,Cut the camera now.....Madhu....Could you please come here,this is not how we run our show....Stop these question and follow the script as usual... "

Madhu snaps back at him

"Mr Kundra has informed me that he don't like following a specific set of question.he has given the liberty to ask him any....Any question .Do you want me to stop the questioning Mr Kundra.come on did i offend you 

RK signs her no and replies ,

"No....I don't have any mistress so the possibility of having a child is limited  so Madhubala Malik,Have you ever loved someone ?It's a nice feelings.... I tried to date but in vain.No one  gave me that level of safeness except her.I....

Rishab Kundra,I heard a rumor that you are correctly in live in relation with a model ,so you reconciled with your lover isn't it 

Hey you guys are getting all this news .....But the answer is no...I am not in any live in relation.I am currently single ready to mingle .

Ok.....You are really stubborn not ot reveal anything about your love life....Let us talk about your social services.I must first praise you for all the services.when did this start ?How did you decide to start all these philanthropic activities ? You like doing those works because you want to give them strength,did you missed your parents in your childhood.

Madhubala,you are questions are really kind of evil.Yeah I was the neglected,unwanted son my parents.

RK ,i didn't mean it that way.I tried to.....

He walks out of the set very tensed .He stops near Sultan,

"Hey i will come in sometimes....Give me a minutes.

Madhu sits silently in the set  without guilty.

Sultan,he need some rest it seems.let us continue the interview later.If you want you can go home.

Sultan scolds madhu,

"I won't .. Madhu do  want everyone to go home....So you can ask any questions.....

She asks others to have some food .Sultan waits for others to go and shouts at her ,

"You are stone madhu,you don't understand others pain or emotion.You know very well that Rishab is not comfortable with all those question but why are you asking him about that mistress thing.......Madhu....You are really really a evil.I personally know him....All those are bullshit .

Madhu remains silent hearing his scolding .He continues to shout at her ,

"Madhu,RK is our esteemed guest,I never understand ......What is your problem with him....Do you know how it hurts if someone ask us personal question.I wonder why you don't have anyone with you but I understand now......You are evil madhu."

Madhu waits for everyone to leave and answers him

"Sultan,I don't have any thoughts to hurt him.He talked about his past relationship,My question were genuine.I can't be responsible for his reactions.Just because he gives your movie chance...You talk nonsense with me.I asked others to leave the set because It's New Year Eve..I just want them to be happy with their family.Even last year we did shooting with minimal staffs.No one knows anything about me and yeah I don't deserves to have a family.If he is ok..Inform me...I will take a rest for 30 minutes .

Edited by janani04 - 2 years ago

Awesome update

Curious to know why rk letting some model to stay in his house n showing concern for that child,

Madhu Hurt rk with her questions,

Looks like the someone special for rk is madhu only,they kinda have some past,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

Part 2

Hey RK,if you are not comfortable ,we can stop the interview ,I don't know why she is behaving like this.I apologise for her behavior Usually madhu...Sorry Rishab"

He apologizes to RK and on seeing him drinking water again and again .RK smiles,

"Its ok....Her questions were actually never meant to hurt me,It was me who talked about my ex....I am not someone who is hurt by these questions.....  She made her question related to that.My parents are my only weakness....It reminded me of my teen age...It's ok...We can resume shoot in 5 minutes.

Madhu sits alone in her room and the words of  Sultan reverberates in his mind again and again.

You don't deserve to have a family,you are a stone.

She hear knock at the door and finds Sultan standing there with folded hands.she opens the door and sits in her chair .Sultan apologizes to madhu,

I was selfish,I didn't meant to hurt you.....Sorry madhu....You are a nice person ,who deserves lov..

She stops him

Mr Sultan,I don't mind your blabbering.its....Ok

.. fine ....If your guest is ready we can continue to the show ,I will cut those earlier parts.we can take some new clips.....You be ready.......

After 10 minutes ,The show resumes

Rishab Kundra, Your family belong to Industries ...What made you become a actor then an director ?

Acting was my passion from very young age.It makes me live different lives.An actor can become different personality and being a director was my choice .

Really a heart touching answer,....Did you family members support you while you expressed your opinion,Did it take longer time for you convince them ?

It was not a easy job.My parents were facing some problems in their own relationship.they were dead against me but then I made them realise the worth of my passion...

They agreed at last ?

Obviously they agreed....

What is your current movie About ,we are getting so much hype....Is it a emotional drama or a love story ?

It's a thriller....Crime thriller.

Ok Rishab ,Is it true that you are going to act in Mr Chopra's biography ...

Yes,......

Then Rishab.....

Wait,it is actually the 200 th episode of your show but how are you still maintaining your secret very well....Come on i will also question you ....

Madhu watches him shocked ,she finally agreed to him.

Now i have some questions for you...Will you answer it ?

Okay..

Madhubala,now you tell me about yourself.

About me...What do you want to know ,i dont have any big ....Back story .....You want to know about my family,relationship "

I didn't think all this actually....Ok answer it 

I was in relationship  long back but it ends in a bitter note,so that is when I decided not to fall in love.I was both physically exhausted and mentally worn out after that....I decided to concentrate on my career....It's been around few years,i am working in LEO TV...I am living a contented life...I don't know what future have for me....But yeah...If I meet a nice man in future..I will also fall in love but maybe love is not my cup of coffee.

That's....Congrats on your success....You will meet him sooner.

Thank you...

About your family,..... 

Family....I don't have anyone...My assistant Ira,she is more  like my sister.....I consider her as my family...And Bitto Ji...All the employees in the LEO tv are my family.

Have you ever regretted anything in life ..

Yes,many things....I don't want my show to become senti....So let us talk about this later.

Do you want to know what I regretted in my life ?

Mmm

I regret not treasuring you ....I mean i should have get you from this tv..

We.....Came to the end of our first segment ....

We have a special guest with us to play have you ever...After a break.... let us talk ...

Hey....It's actually your 200th show right...Let us make this as casual talk between friends...It look more formal if you call me Mr Kundra,Rishab kundra...Give me a chance to ask questions ,you are actually taking the easy part of questioning me ...Come-on Madhubala 

It's my pleasure to answer the questions of Mr Kundra....But we need another person to judge whether the answers are correct or not ....So let us welcome Mr Sultan to the show .

It's a pleasure to be in a show with both of my friends .Happy new year to both of you and let us celebrate this one happily .I heard you guys gonna answer each other question....It's gonna be mast,ladies first....It's like Have you ever ....

Ok....Firstly....Both of you should answer this,Ok..

Hell yes.....

Ok,Have you ever cried ?

Cried.....Yes many times on-screen and few times off screen.I don't agree to the concept that only ladies should cry and gents should stay strong .Yeah I cry 

I rarely gets senti seeing movies and cry...  Basically i won't cry...

Ok...Now next question who..

You didn't answer the question mam...

Me.....I don't cry,Literally i don't cry.Long back i used to be very soft ...But life makes all the thing change now as my boss Sultan often mentions I am a stone.ok....Who is asking the next question ?

Me....Me....I am older than you ....First madhu....Do you think love at first sight is possible,Have you ever had the pleasure .?I will answer. ...I believe but never met someone 

Yes....Yes..

What yes ?

The answer is yes...I was once infatuated to a young gentleman but things got quite messy when his real soulmate came...It's been around 8 years.

Madhu did you loved that fellow ?

I don't know.....I....Heh...RK need to answer...

I don't trust...The concept...

But many of your fan followers believe it .

Ok now it's my turn....Have you ever been drunken so much that you behaved stupidly 

No... But seen people behaving stupidly 

Guys its boring....Let us spice it up ...Madhu....I will ask the next few questions.    Ok...

Quick answers....Ok...I prefer marriage....You..

Marriage or live in...

Both of them remains silent .

You have penalty of not answering...Next question 

It's a hypothetical question....If you are made to marry someone who don't like you .... ,will you make them love you..I trust my charm and i will.You.

No....It's waste of time and people should have self respect....So no...

No...I won't agree to marry someone whom I don't like or vice versa.

Ok next question,

Have you ever proposed to someone ,i was rejected many times....You...

Yes.....Many....In movies...

Real life 

Yeah....While dating....

Madhu

I will take penalty.

Come on..Madhu...

Yes and rejected 

I am sorry....

But I must thank the person so much only because of all those humiliation...I am standing strong here.I was just a chameleon on his eyes.he never treated me as equal human....I am just a filthy....It's over.....And i am happy now...

That's my girl.

With this we come to the end of second segment.

Hey.....You guys have your penalty.....Come on....Dance for a romantic song for me.....Come-on....

It's my pleasure to dance with such a handsome man.....Girl watching the show....Don't get jealous....

Pleasure is mine......

Song plays in background......

The songs ends.......

I should thank everyone .....Our show comes to an end today....We have many things to talk to RK but in another situation.Bye......

They walks out of the studio together .RK thanks them for inviting him

Thank you Sultan for giving me opportunity to come to the show...I love the entire time....It's awesome...Thank you madhu,can i call you like that ?

Sultan asks them,

Madhu...It is almost 11.30 pm.....Let us celebrate this new year together....Please come with me....Please please ,Me,you and RK..."

RK gets into the car and waits for madhu .....She hesitate

"I will drop you at your home by 12 .10....Just for 4O minutes....comeon ....

She agree with them.

Awesome update

Loved it,

Waiting to know their past,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update

Sunday extra.......

Sultan drives the car towards his mansion ,Madhu sits silently and watches the celebration outside while RK and Sultan chats among themselves through out the journey.Madhu smiles thinking about something which caught RK's attention.They reaches Sultan's mansion.

Madhu...This is my palace....Do you like it...

She nod yes and walks further into the house silently.Sultan talks to RK,

"RK....I am planning to propose to her today...Do you think she will accept it,I always felt an attraction towards ,She was with me in thick and thin.what to do you think ?"

RK gets shocked hearing the news but congrats him,

Mmmm....She will accept you...Congrats....I think it will be best.

Madhu watches them talking seriously from a distance and continue to wander .....She stops near the swimming pool.Sultan follows her there,he starts a conversation with her

This pool....RK loves to swim here....Isn't it RK?

He just gives a nod .Madhu gets surprised to hear the news and express it ,

"Oh....But.. Rishab,I mean RK is Aquaphobic...Isn't it....RK,Do you really swim ?"

RK avoids eye contact with her and replies,

"I decided to overcome by fear after some incident and yeah I am no more afraid of water "

Madhu sits in the pool side silently.Sultan comes there with three plate of cakes and suddenly asks them to join him in a never have i ever.madhu object the idea.

"Are you sure to play this.....You are going to make me end up drunken....Sultan..."

He jokes,

"No...There is a possibility of me being druken...You have less chance of all these wild things.Its new year eve....Let us enjoy...Ok...You two can drink juice..."

They begin to play......

Never have I ever kissed someone on my teen age.

Madhu takes a sip of drink and RK remains silent.

You kissed someone.....On your teen age.....Madhu....

Shut up...Continue...

Never have I ever had kisses someone on public except movies.

Madhu watches Sultan muttering something and taking a sip.she smiles .

It's your turn ...

Never have I ever thrown a drink at someone 

I have done it twice...Why are you drinking RK

He is drinking because he has done it...

Once....Due to anger....

Never have I ever proposed to someone 

Both of them drinks .

Never have I ever cheated on my partner .

Is it so.....

Yes.....People might thing anything that comes to their mind but I haven't cheated on someone .

Okay....No body cheated on their partner.

Ok i take a drink.

Never have I ever broken a promise.

Actually you should ...Ok...I drink.

No....

Never have I ever pranked someone that they cried.

Both of them drinks.

Never have I ever got intimate with someone in public.

I haven't...

I have....

Never have I ever drunken.

I have

I.mmm have.

The game goes on......

I am not getting enough chance to drink so I am going to question in such way that i am going to drink.....Never have I got secretly married.

Both of them remains silent.

See....So I am going.....Why are drinking madhu.....It's....Marriage.... Not about your manicure sessions.Dont tell me that you are married....RK..She is drinking and why are you drinking.

I was married once in past.

Madhu...You are drunken....Go home...

Ok ,the story is I am almost married .... I was made to sit in mandap instead of my bitchy sister who ran away.....And i was in relationship with that man ....The same stupid groom....I am actually the stupid...

Oh she is blabbering...

No....I am correct...
Madhu....I am trying to make you understand....I never ran away.She was hospitalized...I went to help her....

Sultan watches her crescent fallen.

Awesome update,

Sultan planning to propose madhu,

The much awaited rishbala past now getting revealed,

Seems like madhu misunderstood rk in the past n didn't give him chance to explain what had happened,

Continue soon

Thanks for the update