Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Ranbir will agree to get married to Rhea 🙄🙄🙄

Just my assumption after watching promo ... 

they will def emotionally blackmail him I guess 😤😤

Honey2108 thumbnail

Mujhe door door tak koyi pranbir ki chain aur shanti nazar nayi aa rahi hai 🥺

Edited by Honey2108 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

Ranbir regrets that he listened to his heart nd didn't marry prachi,if he did prachi would be his wife,prachi  says don't call me again nd cuts the phone,ranbir gets angry nd breaks his phone,full on mode he declares this time he will marry her (looks like forceful marriage) other side as expected rhea radio started prachi prachi ,angrily goes to her nd says the most funny thing ho tho tum meri behen but kaam dushmano wali karti hoo🤣 really,but prachi gave back am not ur sister come to point👍🏼 nd her blabbering starts,must say kya patience hai prachi main was listening to her nonsense ,nd I felt like why r u not slapping her prachi,drama queen ne hadd par kar di aaj,emotional black mailed prachi at first prachi was angry on her but she felt bad at last,kyun prachi kyun she doesn't deserve this,😭 again she is using prachi nd bholi bhali prachi she can't even understand this,no one cares for her sis uses her always mad family bunch of zoo animal with kohils ,papa gone mad nd mummy running in mad house in veil for papa, saritaji nd sahana when they r need they vanish like ghost only Aryan as cousin nd friend cares for prachi nd ranbirhe cares,trust,loves her as crazy.now after this I want ranbir to do something,even if he forcefully marries her ,other wise this rhea will again do  sympathy drama nd will force prachi to force ranbir to engage with her.don't Want another deal now.

I think now the only solution is ranbir marrying prachi forcefully. We've had so many hints since 2019 till now that ranbir will forcefully marry prachi since that party where the break-prachi-heart deal between rhea-ranbir first happened. If ranbir does not marry her forcefully, prachi will only continue to ruin her own life out of blackmail by her sister just for her mother's sake, when rhea isn't doing anything to bring their parents back together as it is. 

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Accha socho Honey. Jo bhi ho shaadi sirf aur sirf Pranbir ki hogi❤️

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The last thing I want is Ranbir sacrificing his happiness for some annoying reason😊

Its not even a thing that I want.

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
Honey2108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Accha socho Honey. Jo bhi ho shaadi sirf aur sirf Pranbir ki hogi❤️

Main acha sochna chhathi hu par kya kare track record hi aisa hai .... I can’t even watch those forced scenes of RR 🤮🤮😷😷 that’s main reason....

Honey2108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

The last thing I want is Ranbir sacrificing his happiness for some annoying reason😊

I feel that day is not so close where u can see him giving up his only happiness left ... for the people who don’t even think of them ....that day I’m Donne with this shit😷🙏🏻

Honey2108 thumbnail

Why is this Ranbir back in MM ? And that too with RM 🤨 

Something is fishy yar 😤😤😤

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Why is this Ranbir back in MM ? 

Because its breakfast time.

The partition between MM & KM disappears when its meal time. 

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Because its breakfast time.

The partition between MM & KM disappears when its meal time. 

Kohlis have become billionaires by saving money on breakfast😆