Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ranbir regrets that he listened to his heart nd didn't marry prachi,if he did prachi would be his wife,prachi  says don't call me again nd cuts the phone,ranbir gets angry nd breaks his phone,full on mode he declares this time he will marry her (looks like forceful marriage) other side as expected rhea radio started prachi prachi ,angrily goes to her nd says the most funny thing ho tho tum meri behen but kaam dushmano wali karti hoo🤣 really,but prachi gave back am not ur sister come to point👍🏼 nd her blabbering starts,must say kya patience hai prachi main was listening to her nonsense ,nd I felt like why r u not slapping her prachi,drama queen ne hadd par kar di aaj,emotional black mailed prachi at first prachi was angry on her but she felt bad at last,kyun prachi kyun she doesn't deserve this,😭 again she is using prachi nd bholi bhali prachi she can't even understand this,no one cares for her sis uses her always mad family bunch of zoo animal with kohils ,papa gone mad nd mummy running in mad house in veil for papa, saritaji nd sahana when they r need they vanish like ghost only Aryan as cousin nd friend cares for prachi nd ranbirhe cares,trust,loves her as crazy.now after this I want ranbir to do something,even if he forcefully marries her ,other wise this rhea will again do  sympathy drama nd will force prachi to force ranbir to engage with her.don't Want another deal now.

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Feeling bad for Prachi❤️

Really my heart breaks for her.

Hope Pranbir are get together❤️

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

During Rhea's rant in the whole episode, Prachi couldn't even say once that it was supposed to be Palak's wedding! 🤔

That's all she really needed to say, but nahi, the writers need their dose of drama and misunderstanding! 

Also,  Rhea says girls always know what's on the boy's mind! 🤪Kya dialogue from Dil ki buri- pity she doesn't apply the results from that methodology in her own life, and that there's no point marrying a boy who clearly loves someone else! 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't know what to say here what not😆

Peace >>> Voicing out my opinion

arviabhigya thumbnail

Mugdha looked gorgeous today ❤️

Chalo blue lace suit mein ek aur episode mila❤️

My heart will always break for Pranbir❤️

arviabhigya thumbnail

Prachi crying while Rabba Khair kari played in the background💔

As heartbreaking as that was, the scene looked beautiful❤️

Thank god Intehaan wasn't playing 😆

Thank god for small mercies😆

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Very interesting little tweet from Zee's official channels.

"If you were Ranbir, will you keep the secret of Pragya?" referencing to the scene where she collided with him.

arviabhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Very interesting little tweet from Zee's official channels.

"If you were Ranbir, will you keep the secret of Pragya?" referencing to the scene where she collided with him.

🤣🤣🤣

My god. They don't watch the show. Ranbir doesn't even know it's Pragya. Prachi on the other hand knows everything😆

Wow😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

If I were Ranbir I would pack my & Prachi's  bags and leave country ASAP along with her. As far as humanly possible.

PS.

Last week Zee aksed who bailed out Pragya? Ranbir or Aliya?

I said, me🤡

Priyodorshee thumbnail

New promo- not related to Pranbir.

Just Ranbir says "I am Ranbir. You're my chief" as his chief doesn't remember anyone. Ranbir is shocked to see him. Thats it.

There is scene of Aliya torturing Prachi's father. I suggest y'll avoid watching this. Disturbing visuals.