Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I was kidding. 😛 When you said Maha-Shivratri, I figured you would be busy with all these things.

But of course, it would be fun to take off after reading your reply. 😆

Since I have my next exam on Sunday, won't be coming back tomorrow. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I was kidding. 😛 When you said Maha-Shivratri, I figured you would be busy with all these things.

But of course, it would be fun to take off after reading your reply. 😆

Since I have my next exam on Sunday, won't be coming back tomorrow. 

To phir ek kaam karte hain... ye waala thread khatam karke us Mahabharat ka reply new thread mein post karte hain. 

So whenever you're back, we can continue our discussion...

What say??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeh theek rahega. 

Waise bhi, aur 2-3 pages hi hai. To mast naya thread pe burai karenge. 😈

Waise, jab tum naya thread open karoge, uska introduction 1st thread se copy Kar dena.

Dekhne mein Accha lagta hain. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeh theek rahega. 

Waise bhi, aur 2-3 pages hi hai. To mast naya thread pe burai karenge. 😈

Waise, jab tum naya thread open karoge, uska introduction 1st thread se copy Kar dena.

Dekhne mein Accha lagta hain. 

Haan, ye thread to almost finish ho hi chuka hai... iska full and final kar hi dete hain.

Fresh discussion fresh thread se start karenge...

No issues... copy kar denge introduction. 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Abhi to I am curious how are they gonna end it. Ekta to proper time pe bhi satyanash karta hain. Yaha 2-4 episodes mein pata nahi Kya raita felayenge. 🤔

Although, I had a weird ending in my mind. Sunna chahogi? 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Abhi to I am curious how are they gonna end it. Ekta to proper time pe bhi satyanash karta hain. Yaha 2-4 episodes mein pata nahi Kya raita felayenge. 🤔

Although, I had a weird ending in my mind. Sunna chahogi? 😛

Well, even I am curious to know ki ye kya raita failane waale hain... 😆

Sure... why not!! Zarur sunna chahenge. 😛

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😆 😆 😆

Well, one thing you must know that Priya seeks revenge from Rehan because he killed her. But Bhai sahab ko amnesia ho gaya hain. He doesn't remember ki unhone Kya kiya hai transition ke time.

So they have released BTS that Priya's mom will die. The villain will kill her and try to put the blame on Rehan so that she kills him. So I am assuming, the villain co wants these two to fight and later snatch their power.

How would it be if Priya realizes that transferring her entire power to Rehan will kill him because they are equally strong and opposite in nature and that will mean she gets to lead the normal life she always dreamed of.

But just when she is about to, she gets to know about the original villains, kill them and somehow sees through Rehan's memories that he wasn't at fault indeed and all his good memories were of her. So instead, she absorbs his power, ridding him of his curse and she herself dies because without her mother, she doesn't have any will to live.

How would be that ending? 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

😆 😆 😆

Well, one thing you must know that Priya seeks revenge from Rehan because he killed her. But Bhai sahab ko amnesia ho gaya hain. He doesn't remember ki unhone Kya kiya hai transition ke time.

So they have released BTS that Priya's mom will die. The villain will kill her and try to put the blame on Rehan so that she kills him. So I am assuming, the villain co wants these two to fight and later snatch their power.

How would it be if Priya realizes that transferring her entire power to Rehan will kill him because they are equally strong and opposite in nature and that will mean she gets to lead the normal life she always dreamed of.

But just when she is about to, she gets to know about the original villains, kill them and somehow sees through Rehab's memories that he wasn't at fault indeed and all his good memories were of her. So instead, she absorbs his power, ridding him of his curse and she herself dies because without her mother, she doesn't have any will to live.

Wow!! That's a really nice one... 👍🏼

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks! 😳

Actually, they showed something similar in Charmed. There was a demon who thrived on people's rage/frustration. So Leo stood before him. At that time he was in so much pain because his trusted ally betrayed him and killed his son. 😭 So the demon couldn't handle so much rage and blasted.

Would love anything slightly logical but God knows what raita Ekta will felao. From what I know, Season 4 & 5 - both had horrible ending. 😒

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😆 😆 😆

But just when she is about to, she gets to know about the original villains, kill them and somehow sees through Rehan's memories that he wasn't at fault indeed and all his good memories were of her. So instead, she absorbs his power, ridding him of his curse and she herself dies because without her mother, she doesn't have any will to live.

Kuch bhi Nushy!! Kya full mahanta type kar diya... 

No no! Writing is good but aise na ho is better... Plus why would she not want to live? 🙈

I would rather like both team up and take revenge from villain, ya she takes and teaches villain a lesson..