Precap RKV is so sad... Is makers anything dealing with him????

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Iam really worried for Rahul Vaidya. Why he was so sad in today episode and precap.. ?? His face is very dull and sad exactly he was leaving time..that time so he was sad a d lost something. In precap also 

By the wayis makers dealing something with him again  He was thinking deeply precap .??smiley29 ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Sid asked him about his home sickness. So he might have started thinking about leaving the house. I wish he keeps himself mentally strong not to get the tag of bhagoda second time. I feel him very low.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He should ask Ruby for advice on how she dealt with the bashing for 3 months straight. 

Sivani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuttifrutti

I think Sid asked him about his home sickness. So he might have started thinking about leaving the house. I wish he keeps himself mentally strong not to get the tag of bhagoda second time. I feel him very low.

Iam not just telling he him self leaving but he is deeply thinking.. Bb is trying breaking  his confidence and always demoralising.. But whole show is running around him.he is a king of bb 14 always I don't tell he is going to run. He feels sad.. Just opinion. Biased bb will do anything for fabouritsam to make Rakhi or Ali top 2. That's my worried.. They are using only. Rahul Vaidya trp. ðŸ¤ª

Sivani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

He should ask Ruby for advice on how she dealt with the bashing for 3 months straight. 

If they are doing fabouritsam to Rubins. But makers and colors like rubina they will Notley  her out.. She is a colors faceb. ðŸ¤ª

U are people not understanding my question... ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

If they are doing fabouritsam to Rubins. But makers and colors like rubina they will Notley  her out.. She is a colors faceb. ðŸ¤ª

U are people not understanding my question... ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Jasmine got out who is also a colors face...it don’t work like that😆

LazyBing thumbnail

lmao🤣 Not everyone is as strong as Ruby who dealt with it for 3 months but is still as confident as before! ðŸ˜Ž

Sivani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Jasmine got out who is also a colors face...it don’t work like that😆

u

Rubina is winner positive contestants she has hug fan based. But jasmine is colors face as negative contestants she has low fans that's why eliminated ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£but u know what makers most like  Rakhi sawant more than  rubina and Rahul. ðŸ¤ª it will not surprised that makers give to trphoy fake entertainment queen.. Rakhi ðŸ˜¡

Sivani123 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/hZPR04PXC1M

Tomorrow promo... I felt he was sad.. I don't know ur perspective ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

isn't that going to hurt his fragile male ego ðŸ˜†