Akdha FF~ Unconditional Love chapter 6

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 6- The Desi Look! 

She couldn't start her day without him. After all, this has become her daily routine.

You know it's love when your day starts with his thoughts running in your mind and ending with the same thoughts.

Jodha was in the same state of mind but in a differently twisted way, and the credit goes to her one and only husband.

Not finding him around she happily woke up and walked towards her wardrobe to get her denim shorts and a blood-red color tank top. She moved towards the bathroom and hopped in to take shower. Dressing up was something Jodha used to look up each day. Clothes matters to her a lot. She believed that clothes do not depict someone's character but one's attitude and manners are something that does.

She quickly finished all her morning chores and then looking at the table she smiled a bit and why wouldn't she, this act of our beloved husband impressed her after all. There was Kanah's idol next to her bedside on a table which he shifted after Jodha was forced to stay in his room till his aunt is there. This got a beautiful smile on the adorable girl's face.

Stepping down for the breakfast in her joyous mood. She descends towards the hallway with her music on. Today's morning was a bit different and pleasant for her as Jalal was not there to boss her around. Unfortunately, the old lady was.

"Good Morning"

"Good Morning my dear daughter in law but what's this?"

"Why is there something on my face?"

"No, your clothes madam"

"My clothes? Do they have any sort of stain?" asked bemused Jodha."

Yes, your clothes Jodha. Don't forget the fact that you are now daughter- in – law of such a prestigious are respectful family. And you are roaming around in these? torn shorts and such a loose sleeveless top? Are you a kid? You need to understand that you are a married woman now so act like one. The old lady gave her some kind of disgusted look.

"But ..."

"No buts and nos just go and change it's sometimes good to listen to your elders once in a while. And yes change into some Indian wear and don't compel me to scold you again ."

The poor soul had no option but to obey.

"If Hamida and Jalal would have kept her under control since day one this wouldn't have happened" murmured the old lady to herself.

Jodha had all ears to it but ignored it as there was no point in fighting as it would backfire her only. After all, Hamida ma is also not there to take her side and her husband on this would get one more chance to scold and taunt her. And on top of this, she is her favorite aunt since childhood so, he won't listen to a word against her. Any which ways as if he bothers to listen to her even. 

Jodha goes up changes into a beautiful radiant yellow Kurti which was depicting happiness, positivity, and hope. She paired it up with black leggings and golden danglers. Gave a final touch-up with a kajal stroke and she was good to go. 

She walks down moving towards the hallway and looks around for the old lady on not finding her traces. She peacefully sits to have her breakfast. After finishing her toast, she sneaks into Jalal's study to have a look or you can say to hide. She had a good look around at the collection and finally picked one to her liking. Not wanting to spoil her lunch she made up her mind to escape the old lady and her lunch in the study itself though if Jalal gets to know this he would freak out. 

The simple food and the peaceful environment complimenting it gave her an immense amount of peace. She enjoyed this solace but after all, she is Jodha she can't sit in one place for long. She needs somewhere to hop around. After spending five hours in the study, she was back to Jalal's room to have her Netflix time but after an hour she got bored of that too. Soon the light began to fade and the zestful soul started to drift into her deep thoughts.

She had her face towards the window watching sunset and her back facing towards the door. It was time for the man of the house to be back. 

Tired from the day's work and in dire need of some relaxation he enters his room. But as man plans and God disposes of. The life had stored shocks for him instead of peace for time being. A soon as he enters his room, he steps back a bit to see the view in front of him. A girl facing towards the window in yellow clad Indian attire. Though, for the fact, he knew that he is in the correct place but for the safer side he cross-checked again. He looked around for a while and of course, he was is his abode. 

But who entered inside without his permission was his question was it Jodh's new tricks for revenge?

Here, the man was getting restless and the lady was so much endorsed in her thought that she was completely unaware of his presence.

The man with all his courage along with the small steps quietly went and tapped on her shoulder "Excuse me". This forced the lost lady to come out of her thoughts and give attention to the man standing in front of her.

As soon as the man saw the much familiar face of his beloved, he busted into a laugh. The laughter continued for so long that the man was forced to clutch his stomach. Oh! Boy, the man had such a good laugh after a long period. The source of his laughter was confused that what's making him laugh so uncontrollably. The person who doesn't even simile a bit is laughing to his fullest. "Is he gone crazy" she murmured to herself. 

But Jalal kept on laughing pointing towards her. Soon, she realized after looking at herself that she was the reason behind his laughter. To be precise not her but her attire. She glared at the man but he was in no mood of stopping. 

Soon the man controlled himself "Jo what's wrong with you? You got bored to such an extent that you end up getting these weird ideas. Common a jean t-shirt kind of girl like you ending up like this."

Jo again glared at him "your dear beloved aunt only asked me to wear this. I am not nuts to do so."

This got Jalal into thinking that how his aunt can ask for this. He always had the presumption that Fufi understands the changing world. Supports independent women as she looks into business matters. He was a little taken back by her this act. He wanted to conferment the old lady.

Precap

"Fufi how could you?"

" I might be wrong Jalal"

Author's note

I am writing after 5 years so really need your feedback if I should continue or not thanks for the much-needed love :)

Lots of love and hope you  guys are doing well

Take care 

Love 

Old Chapters

Chapter 1 to 5

Edited by ...Arushi... - 3 years ago

thank you for writing again please continue the story dont stop again ...hopefully jalal will fite for jo waiting for the next chappy

Wow nice update

jo's new avatar - desi look 🤣

Please continue the story, its really good

Hey there 

U finally updated

It was so amazing

Pls update more 

And pls pm me

Amazing chapter didi 💖