Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Anushka looked good only in her first movie.. she messed up her looks.. but it least she has a better physique..

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Anushka was visibly very pretty before surgery. Post surgery she looks very bland now. There you go some of her photos during her beginning career. She doesn't smile like before either.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

There's something about Anushka's features that have calmed down in the past few years. She looked very different during the PK days. Regardless, she's really tall and has a model-like frame that has gotten her through. Alia doesn't, and her baby face doesn't help

Teen boys still find her cute /!attractive though I think it will fade away as she grows older..but she isn’t beautiful or pretty. 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Anushka was visibly very pretty before surgery. 

Wow! She actually looked very pretty back then and had such a beautiful smile😳 the 2nd & the last pic ❤️

I cannot understand why someone with such a beautiful smile would wish to change her lips😕

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

High five.

I don't like tamanna idk why?

Ileana and Nina Dobrev, these both have that extra curvy waist which looks so hot.

Yeah I don't like Tamanna either, she just has that one expression 24/7. But her waist is to die for! 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anushka is pretty !!! I find her natural beauty , not like stunning or hot but she is pretty . 

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Anushka was very pretty before surgery. Her dazzling smile was beautiful.

Alia has no striking features at all. She is below average in everything. Nobody would've given her a second look if not for her connections.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really haven't come across anyone who thinks Anushka I pretty. I've at least come across people who think Alia is cute. N yeah, Alia over Anushka anyday. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

I really haven't come across anyone who thinks Anushka I pretty. I've at least come across people who think Alia is cute. N yeah, Alia over Anushka anyday. 

Anushka is bland but was a sweetheart pre surgery 

Now she’s a duck. Mother goose if you will 😆

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anushka is bland but was a sweetheart pre surgery 

Now she’s a duck. Mother goose if you will 😆

Gee...I thought it would be rude to say, but yeah 😆I don't even remember how she looked prior to the surgery. 😆