Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

Gee...I thought it would be rude to say, but yeah 😆I don't even remember how she looked prior to the surgery. ðŸ˜†

Brutal honesty is never rude ðŸ˜†

She looked good 

https://youtu.be/jiLqPENkeZE
Now not so much 😂 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Anushka was visibly very pretty before surgery. Post surgery she looks very bland now. There you go some of her photos during her beginning career. She doesn't smile like before either.

She looks like Arab pop star from lebanon 🇱🇧  . Reminds me of Nancy Ajram

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Nepotism, Alia is too thin, almost look anorexic but then bollywood standard of beauty is size zero.  Never found Anushka pretty either, she also needs to eat food

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

All posters who act like feminists on this forum always show their true colors once they start discussing the looks of actresses.

Since when is having a subjective opinion on aesthetics or beauty a crime or anti feminist? Nobody is alleging that either of these two ladies is worthless or should be dismissed on their looks.

Do you extend this criteria to men too btw? Do you never have any subjective opinions on men's beauty or good looks, in your personal life and on screen?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Since when is having a subjective opinion on aesthetics or beauty a crime or anti feminist? Nobody is alleging that either of these two ladies is worthless or should be dismissed on their looks.

Do you extend this criteria to men too btw? Do you never have any subjective opinions on men's beauty or good looks, in your personal life and on screen?

You know, people do argue a lot about how looks shouldn’t matter and how the guy goes for the prettier girl. Like in KKHH..While it doesn’t make anyone a better or worse person. It’s doesn’t define one completely. Is superficial when it comes to choosing a partner but looks so have an impact on personality and relationships.. it’s natural human instinct. I don’t think one can help it in real life. Though we can always strive for better things in life..

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

I know these are yours for sure

Okay tell me whose waistline you find the hottest in bollywood?

Hrithik's 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

both are considered pretty by general public, general public considers even Rakhi Sawant gorgeous. 

Social media is a different animal. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Talis

Hrithik's 😆

🤣

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well are vain in BW and in general in India, looking at every single detail of someone’s face. People can be super attractive without having Angelina Jolie type of features. 

Alia is pretty from European standards - they love brunette with deer eyes and more softer features, which she has. She is in no objective way ugly; she is just not attractive from Indian glamorous standards. 

Anushka has harsher features but I used to (pre surgery) find her really attractive because she was overall really striking and charismatic. Gorgeous hair, skin, smile, body.

Edited by Sorein - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Neither are very pretty imo... 

Anushka (before the weird surgeries) was above average and Alia is has always been the definition of average when it comes to looks...