Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

why is anushka considered pretty but not alia - Page 5

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aloo is pretty cute.But sarees just dont suit her,its like as if she tries extra hard to look mature,especially in award shows, which doesnt suit her at all.Plus lately she has been looking so tired,God knows why?

Anushkas face has settled after the surgery,only in PK she looked weird,rest of her movies she looked fine.She has such beautiful glowing skin and her dresing sense is amazing,looks good in sarees too and doesnt try too hard.

Both are pretty in their own way,not breathtakingly beautiful,but not ugly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me, when I read somebody saying Alia Bhatt is not beautiful 😆 😆😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anushka is fugly but gets a free pass. Was only mocked during her first appearance after her surgery but that got hushed soon. 

Na acting aati na khoobsurat hai bas got lucky both professionally and personally. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: VintageWine

Anushka is fugly but gets a free pass. Was only mocked during her first appearance after her surgery but that got hushed soon. 

Na acting aati na khoobsurat hai bas got lucky both professionally and personally. 

Finally someone who agrees with me about her professional achievements... 

I always wondered what was I missing when I saw posts calling her a great actress and never found her pretty or good looking...

aish. thumbnail

Never found Anushka that pretty but man all the pictures from her pregnancy period are gorgeous. She looks fantastic. Especially on Virat's birthday for the yatch party they had.

Alia is cute.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I love the way Anushka Carries herself

Alia is very childish- tires extra hard to loik & sound cute 

Seems very fake to me 

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alia sometimes come across as someone very insecured of her looks. So she does go extra or make it look like is all about her. I guess that puts off people in many ways and perhaps that’s why they don’t find her pretty. I know Anushka went under knife but she had since graciously accepted how she looks. Atleast to me, this is why Anushka looks prettier to me than Alia. All I’m saying is it may not be just based on their actual looks, it’s more on people perspective and how they see it.

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don’t find Anushka all that pretty. Yes she has a good height and a great body but that’s about it- just another average looking actress in Bollywood. 

Alia is average as well but I would rate her better than Anushka.... she is definitely cuter. And whoever thinks she is not popular with men ðŸ¤”. Atleast men around me find her pretty attractive be it my hubby, brother or even cousins ðŸ˜†

briahna thumbnail

😆

anuskha was called a paratha face initially and then duck lips.

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anushka has the attributes that are generally accepted by the society as signs of beauty (she is very tall, fair, has long legs, and a busty chest). She looks like a woman.

Alia is pretty but most people call her cute because she looks like a very young/teenage girl.