Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

Neil kind of tries to be neutral whenever he does interview with Aishwarya. or may be I'm over analysing? 

I expected him to say something like Paakhi itni bhi innocent nahi hai with that trademark smile ☯️

Maybe that is too much to hope.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

So true... I wanted to scream on her face... Saara blame kaku pe mat daalo you were equally responsible for sai's plight.... So you deserve every bit of what sai was doing.... Pretending to be the bechari wont gain any sympathy for pakhi. 

Infact Pakhi has a chilli tongue (rude) than anyone else in the family. very piercing and knows exactly how to hurt someone (ofcourse, keeping the blank pattar face). Few that really hit me.

1. When Virat was taking Sai back to their room. She stopped Virat - Aakir, you manofied your wife. Abhi toh, you wont even get proper sleep in that room..Man......that was sharp.

2. Directed to Sai. Virat tumhare bhare mein, you didnt think anything when you got into this wedding. Jistara se, she insults you and our family..Another one, hit to a guy who deserves respect from his wife.

Just couldn't get over these two. There are others too, like crying buckets in the car on their return journey back home..whatever that was supposed to be..Asking folks to give a second thought to Sai doing medicine or Telling Virat to forget Sai, When her results came, monologue, glad she will be gone.. How far will you go down for a guy who's taken. Have some self-respect folks.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

logic use karenge tho show kaise chalega🤣

They are making fans cry for SaiRat scenes yaa..aise hi chalega toh show kabka tamaam ho jayega 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry, I posted the same thing on another thread when I meant to post it here😅

Okay I hate talking about actresses because they are just acting the roles as they are told to, but for bts it is different because the actress can leave the character and give us their perspective of the character they are playing. So sorry if it offends anybody, but is the actress suffering from some kind of Main Lead Syndrome? It’s like the actress herself doesn’t like the character Sai and always justify Pakhi. Or does she not have an understanding of her character? I told myself that I won’t watch any bts, but curiousity kills the cat and this was the last straw I had for this show. When the actresses themselves are in denial of their roles then what is the point of us audiences watching? Usually they should have better understanding of the show than us, but here we can literally pinpoint Pakhi’s  thought processes , and the actress living in the character’s shoes for so long can’t open eyes to Pakhi’s personality. Idk if she is saying what the PH are telling her to say or she is just unaware of her role, or she is just straight up dumb.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Infact Pakhi has a chilli tongue (rude) than anyone else in the family. very piercing and knows exactly how to hurt someone (ofcourse, keeping the blank pattar face). Few that really hit me.

1. When Virat was taking Sai back to their room. She stopped Virat - Aakir, you manofied your wife. Abhi toh, you wont even get proper sleep in that room..Man......that was sharp.

2. Directed to Sai. Virat tumhare bhare mein, you didnt think anything when you got into this wedding. Jistara se, she insults you and our family..Another one, hit to a guy who deserves respect from his wife.

Just couldn't get over these two. There are others too, like crying buckets in the car on their return journey back home..whatever that was supposed to be..Asking folks to give a second thought to Sai doing medicine or Telling Virat to forget Sai, When her results came, monologue, glad she will be gone.. How far will you go down for a guy who's taken. Have some self-respect folks.

Paakhi is a kaadepeti (matchstick). She loves instigating Virat against Sai, Kaku and fam against Sai to make her position stronger in the house. Would have thought someone would catch on it, but nahi, even CVs seem to be wanting to show her as a bechari w/o cause. Case in point - She forgot she wanted to pursue a job after being so adamant and making dramatic speeches..

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I was a little surprised Neil Sir also agreed. Why let Pakhi off the hook? She was enjoying the show when Sai was suffering. Sai on the other hand did not have such despicable intentions. It was merely a tit-for-tat.

Yes, even I was a bit surprised and happy that he accepted the fact that Sai isn't doing all this for revenge but to teach Pakhi a lesson not to make fun of others when they are suffering. 

I would be more happy if Virat says the same thing to Kaku and gang tomorrow. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

They are making fans cry for SaiRat scenes yaa..aise hi chalega toh show kabka tamaam ho jayega 

i was watching other show before this and was active in the forum page. 

in that show also makers did the same mistake. 

now almost everyone lost interest in the show and TRP has fallen drastically. 

i was a crazy fan of the show waiting for leads love story but they kept showing other things than focusing on developing their love story and their relationship. 

i shifted to this show now. 

seems like yeha bhi wahi ho raha hai.

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

i was watching other show before this and was active in the forum page. 

in that show also makers did the same mistake. 

now almost everyone lost interest in the show and TRP has fallen drastically. 

i was a crazy fan of the show waiting for leads love story but they kept showing other things than focusing on developing their love story and their relationship. 

i shifted to this show now. 

seems like yeha bhi wahi ho raha hai.

which show was it?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

Yes, even I was a bit surprised and happy that he accepted the fact that Sai isn't doing all this for revenge but to teach Pakhi a lesson not to make fun of others when they are suffering. 

I would be more happy if Virat says the same thing to Kaku and gang tomorrow. 

Agreed! Virat needs to be more vocal about things that matter and less in the kitchen politics. I am not a fan of what they are trying to portray between him and Pakhi after all that has been established in the last 2 months between SaiRat. The PH needs to have a clear focus. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Sorry, I posted the same thing on another thread when I meant to post it here😅

Okay I hate talking about actresses because they are just acting the roles as they are told to, but for bts it is different because the actress can leave the character and give us their perspective of the character they are playing. So sorry if it offends anybody, but is the actress suffering from some kind of Main Lead Syndrome? It’s like the actress herself doesn’t like the character Sai and always justify Pakhi. Or does she not have an understanding of her character? I told myself that I won’t watch any bts, but curiousity kills the cat and this was the last straw I had for this show. When the actresses themselves are in denial of their roles then what is the point of us audiences watching? Usually they should have better understanding of the show than us, but here we can literally pinpoint Pakhi’s  thought processes , and the actress living in the character’s shoes for so long can’t open eyes to Pakhi’s personality. Idk if she is saying what the PH are telling her to say or she is just unaware of her role, or she is just straight up dumb.

exactly, and also SBS only takes interviews of pakhi and virat. 

even SP is promoting EMA

am just assuming that they are doing this just to make audiences curious to know who actually is the FL. but ayise mein they should take ayesha, aish and neil's interviews right? why only aish?

and i completely agree with what you said. she always justifies pakhi's side know pakhi character is wrong, that doesn't make any sense and makes me hate the makers and actors also🤢

it is very misleading to the viewers and irritates and makes sairat fans lose interest on the show. 

upar se we are getting more and more virpakhi scenes...yaak.