Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

bechara samrat. dho din ki prem kahani uspe bhari padgayi.🤔

Why is he pushed out of the narrative tho? Let him come and see what these two are upto and give Sai some support na..dono divorce kardo ek time pe and get free!

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

He will go at night to see her hands...🤢

Let me just throw up and come back later 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

The most cringy thing for me when Aishwariya does interviews and yries to justify the character Pakhi.  I'm like, someone please tell her that Pakhi is a negetive character!

The way she was blaming Sai for making her grind masala in today's SBS. She was acting all innocent and said Sai made her do it because Sai doesn't like Pakhi!

Wah beta wah!

Pakhi to Sai ki bhajan gaati hai na?

I was a little surprised Neil Sir also agreed. Why let Pakhi off the hook? She was enjoying the show when Sai was suffering. Sai on the other hand did not have such despicable intentions. It was merely a tit-for-tat.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Virat shanth se kaam leta hai, not us, forumwasis..Guns loaded, but looks like we need to ask for support from army and military..sandbags, shelling bi hone wala hai.

Kya halat kardi hai yaa uski in the chakkar of whitewashing the third angle character smiley22

Virat used to be such a delight to watch, ab mann karta hai usse ice bucket challenge karwaye..

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

He will go at night to see her hands...🤢

Sai shouldn't let him inside the room after that... Let him sleep in vahini's room only😈

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I was a little surprised Neil Sir also agreed. Why let Pakhi off the hook? She was enjoying the show when Sai was suffering. Sai on the other hand did not have such despicable intentions. It was merely a tit-for-tat.

Neil kind of tries to be neutral whenever he does interview with Aishwarya. or may be I'm over analysing? 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why is he pushed out of the narrative tho? Let him come and see what these two are upto and give Sai some support na..dono divorce kardo ek time pe and get free!

logic use karenge tho show kaise chalega🤣

Chandu_500 thumbnail

i guess he was talking from virat's pov

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

Neil kind of tries to be neutral whenever he does interview with Aishwarya. or may be I'm over analysing? 

I think he was to the point, he explained what his character was facing. Virat was told something by the family and he disagreed with Sai's but when she explained he agreed with her point (thats what i gather from what he said in the interview).

The problem is too much of expectation for Virat to blindly support Sai, aisa nahi hoga itni jaldi toh kabhi nahi. It will take time, people should give it time. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Plan to GC shift hone  ka , GC wali nagpur le aayi.

Khud ki head mein brain shape ka pattar rakh ho , apke parents aur friends aap se keh rahe ho don't go forward we will supply still u go forward , then why to blame other person .

@bold

main samji nay. ðŸ˜²